Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 124 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #101
    Project Camelot Founder Kerry Cassidy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,111 times in 93 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Bill and forum members,

I have read Bill's statement regarding Corey Goode and some of the problems with his testimony and dealings with others that seem to indicate that he has not been honest with the public and that his story may also be at least partially fabricated or simply an implanted memory. I don’t see any point in attacking him however and will not do so.

I am not going to go into the interactions I have had with Corey in the very early days (a few years ago) when he contacted me asking if I would interview him. But I will say that while Bill Ryan has every right to make public his own views and research about Corey and his claims, he does not have the right to make statements on my behalf and without my permission about what he assumes I think or what I have told him in confidence.

There are many people in this sector who are highly suspect and many people who are telling the truth as they see it and still many more with implanted or false memories. There are people who are playing to the audience and lying outright with full knowledge that they are doing so. There are agents, assets who are in essence working for intelligence agents and paid trolls as well as unbalanced and unprincipled people as well.

Some whistleblowers may be telling the truth and others, motivated by a myriad of human failings, may be lying or combining the two in order to save their own lives and still get the truth out. While I am sorry that Rich Dolan and Bill Ryan find whistleblowers to be ‘unreliable’ and that Farrell and Fitts prefer “research and documentation” I have to say that this in no way addresses the true value of whistleblower testimony.

Whistleblowers are, in my view, in a world of lies and secrecy, our lifeline to what is really going on. And many whistleblowers (who are very human with human idiosyncrasies and failings) are risking their lives and many have been killed for their attempts to get the truth to humanity. At least 2 Camelot whistleblowers have been killed and possibly more. Several have been silenced. Some have simply gone back to work for the secret space program or black projects. Others, like Norm Bergrun have disappeared and presumably gone back to work for them. Others have had family members die mysteriously or suddenly and the list goes on. Whistleblowing is clearly not good for your health. But it is vital.

To attack as unreliable whistleblower testimony is the same thing as attacking all HUMAN testimony. Yes humans can be manipulated and deceived and have diabolical aims but they can also be dedicated and truthful and sacrifice their own lives for their fellow man (or woman). Making a blanket statement about “whistleblower” testimony is no more meaningful than to say all politicians lie and all judges and juries are deluded and misled.

Whistleblowers are like those in any other walk of life. Some are truthful and some are not. Some believe what they tell people and some lie with impunity.

As an investigative journalist, documentary filmmaker specializing in whistleblower testimony for over 11 years I can say that there are many ways to tell if a person is lying. Investigating their claims is one of them. Cross-correlating testimony is another. Facial reads and behavioral “tells” often reveal an attempt to deceive consciously. Or unconsciously. And so on… My point is that it is up to us to do the work necessary to tell truth from falsity.

Considering that humans are the predominant species on this planet albeit with mixed heredity and DNA from many other species it is important to recognize that the consensus reality or Matrix we live in is geared to make humans suspect each other before they look to other races such as Reptilians, whose influence over the Illuminati thought forms is extensive. It is part of the Controllers agenda to get humans to see each other as the enemy first!

Documents are notoriously unreliable. We all know that documentation can be faked (like the birth certificates of Presidents) as well as photos and videos (see the Kennedy assassination altered Zapruder film and my interview with Mike Sparks and James Fetzer re Zapruder Film New Evidence) and of course there’s 911 (tv images of planes appearing to hit the twin towers) and so on. I often find it interesting and puzzling that humans will believe a piece of paper or a film or the TV but suspect another human as lying when humans are the ones creating the film and documents in the first place!

College or university educations, degrees and so-called authority figures are all suspect and no guarantee you are getting the truth. Titles and large salaries are no proof of anything other than perhaps of the Controller’s approval or backing of someone… Wall Street is full of people who lie for a living and make money deceiving the public as we know.

My point is that we humans have been taught to first believe outside authorities, documents, organizations and people with money and in the top echelons of power before we believe each other. We are told from birth to follow rules and regulations that are supposedly “good for us” drafted by those in positions of power when time and again we find we have been lied to and misled for an agenda most people have no awareness of.

I do however think it is important for people to weigh the evidence and quality of the testimony we are given and use our hearts and minds to see what resonates and what does not. I firmly believe humans are psychic and precogs by nature and that we can discern the truth where we find it. And as I have said many times, the truth is not served in this reality anyway, on a silver platter. It is up to us to learn to exercise discernment as we journey on our path. And life is an exploration of consciousness.

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelotportal.com
    May 1, 2017
    ..."if you build it they will come"
    Field of Dreams

2. The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to Kerry Cassidy For This Post:

7alon (2nd May 2017), Alan (3rd May 2017), Alekahn2 (2nd May 2017), alyea (11th August 2019), Amenjo (1st May 2017), Andrew_K (2nd May 2017), Atlas (2nd May 2017), avid (2nd May 2017), Bibi (8th May 2017), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Blacklight43 (2nd May 2017), Bluegreen (1st May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Camilo (2nd May 2017), ceetee9 (2nd May 2017), Chester (8th May 2017), Czarek (2nd May 2017), David Trd1 (6th August 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), drneglector (2nd May 2017), EFO (2nd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (2nd May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), gralsfighter (3rd May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), jms2112 (2nd May 2017), JohnJ (13th May 2017), JRS (1st May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Malgorzata (6th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd May 2017), Matthew (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), Nan (4th May 2017), Noelle (2nd May 2017), norman (1st May 2017), onawah (1st May 2017), Pam (2nd May 2017), PathWalker (2nd May 2017), Professor (3rd May 2017), Rawhide68 (2nd June 2017), regnak (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Rodrigo (19th July 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (2nd May 2017), shadowstalker (2nd May 2017), skogvokter (2nd May 2017), Star Tsar (1st May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Ultima Thule (2nd May 2017), uzn (2nd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

So true, especially this:
    Quote it is important to recognize that the consensus reality or Matrix we live in is geared to make humans suspect each other before they look to other races such as Reptilians, whose influence over the Illuminati thought forms is extensive. It is part of the Controllers agenda to get humans to see each other as the enemy first!
    Relying on intellect alone will leave you just as high and dry as relying on intuition alone. Both must be refined and used in conjunction, but in the final analysis, I will rely on my intuition first, as intuition is much harder to fool.
    Otherwise spiritual masters would not work on developing it so much.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd May 2017), Atlas (2nd May 2017), AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), PathWalker (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Bill, thanks for that.

Couple questions:

1) what makes you so certain that Corey had access to the fbi database? What did you have in writing suggesting this? Who wrote it? What did it say?

2) are you certain Corey had this dossier on you? If so, why?

I'm not attempting to challenge you here or anything...just curious. Thanks
    1. He told me.
    2. He told me.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), Mike (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), Star Tsar (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

We have to respect each other for sure.

How will we ever know it's the truth?

The truther 'community' has become a path of least resistance for lies. How ironic is that ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd May 2017), Pam (2nd May 2017), Rawhide68 (2nd June 2017), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    ...Corey and Bill Tompkins, if memory serves, he stated he had issues w/both these alleged whistle-blowers. Rich did not get into any specifics as to either one of these men and their stories. He simply stated he could not validate either one of them. He stated he would not publish Tompkins' book; stated he wouldn't touch it.

But here's the thing: WHY. Rich stated there were just too many issues w/Tompkins' story to get 'into' during that lecture. I take issue w/that. If he's going to state, on the record, before a number of people, that he cannot validate Tompkins' story, then he at least owes his listening audience a few examples as to WHY. He doesn't need to go into a diatribe about some of that, but at least give a modicum of reasons as to why he has issues w/Tompkins' story.
    Watch the video: it's here at 3:52:35, at the very end of the whole video. He was responding to a question from the audience, under pressure of time, in the closing minutes of a long lecture.

He said (exactly):
    As far as Bill Tompkins and Corey Goode, I’ll just say, hopefully without making enemies, I’m not really on board with either of those scenarios.

I did have the opportunity to read Bill Tompkins’ text. I was offered the opportunity to publish it, which I declined. So if you ever wonder if I’m just out for the money, you’ll know that I'm not, because I could have made good money on that book. It’s selling quite well.

But I could not EVER, in good conscience, publish that book. I just find way too much that’s questionable about it, and I would not EVER want to associate my name with it.

That doesn’t mean that I don’t believe there’s a secret space program. As I’ve said, I do believe in one. I just don’t believe in his. There are too many historical inaccuracies and anomalies to bother going into.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (2nd May 2017), Atlas (2nd May 2017), Aurvandil (31st May 2017), AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Debra (2nd May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), gord (2nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Matthew (2nd May 2017), Mike (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), onawah (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    We have to respect each other for sure.

How will we ever know it's the truth?

The truther 'community' has become a path of least resistance for lies. How ironic is that ?
    I think Bill's description of what good interviewers look for hits the mark here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1149787

And here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1149930

However, I disagree with Kerry's inference that either Bill or the forum members attacked Corey. On the contrary, it was Corey who attacked us. All the threads, the posts, the timeline of events, the inconsistencies found, and analyzed, Corey's own words, are still there.

I also disagree that to question whistleblowers is a form of attack. Truth is the point, and truthful questions, with truthful answers, forming a congruent picture, is how we get there. When either party or parties don't or can't consistently contribute truth, people sit up and notice, and ask even more questions. Opinions get expressed, arguments can ensue. It is the nature of the beast. We are a public forum, and as with a herd of cats, good luck, and that there is some agreement as to what constitutes courtesy, and a good contribution.

Given the inherent nature of a public forum, I think Project Avalon is one of the best member forums out there, for getting to truth. Absolutely one of the best. So... Oldtimers already know how much tripe is out there, and to keep silence does not do favors for anyone, except a whistleblower who does not deserve the accolade_that_very_often_comes_with_death if one is actually a whistleblower. Silence implies consent.

Sure, I understand Kerry's perspective. Kerry interviews whistleblowers. But we are not interviewers, we are forum members of an Internet forum, and to ask forum members curtail their opinions, intuitions, and analysis of any whistleblower's validity, is not going to fly.

12. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Debra (2nd May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), geofffxdwg (12th May 2017), gord (2nd May 2017), Hervé (2nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), Jean-Luc (2nd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Mike (2nd May 2017), onawah (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), TargeT (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    Bill and forum members,

I have read Bill's statement regarding Corey Goode and some of the problems with his testimony and dealings with others that seem to indicate that he has not been honest with the public and that his story may also be at least partially fabricated or simply an implanted memory. I don’t see any point in attacking him however and will not do so.

I am not going to go into the interactions I have had with Corey in the very early days (a few years ago) when he contacted me asking if I would interview him. But I will say that while Bill Ryan has every right to make public his own views and research about Corey and his claims, he does not have the right to make statements on my behalf and without my permission about what he assumes I think or what I have told him in confidence.

There are many people in this sector who are highly suspect and many people who are telling the truth as they see it and still many more with implanted or false memories. There are people who are playing to the audience and lying outright with full knowledge that they are doing so. There are agents, assets who are in essence working for intelligence agents and paid trolls as well as unbalanced and unprincipled people as well.

Some whistleblowers may be telling the truth and others, motivated by a myriad of human failings, may be lying or combining the two in order to save their own lives and still get the truth out. While I am sorry that Rich Dolan and Bill Ryan find whistleblowers to be ‘unreliable’ and that Farrell and Fitts prefer “research and documentation” I have to say that this in no way addresses the true value of whistleblower testimony.

Whistleblowers are, in my view, in a world of lies and secrecy, our lifeline to what is really going on. And many whistleblowers (who are very human with human idiosyncrasies and failings) are risking their lives and many have been killed for their attempts to get the truth to humanity. At least 2 Camelot whistleblowers have been killed and possibly more. Several have been silenced. Some have simply gone back to work for the secret space program or black projects. Others, like Norm Bergrun have disappeared and presumably gone back to work for them. Others have had family members die mysteriously or suddenly and the list goes on. Whistleblowing is clearly not good for your health. But it is vital.

To attack as unreliable whistleblower testimony is the same thing as attacking all HUMAN testimony. Yes humans can be manipulated and deceived and have diabolical aims but they can also be dedicated and truthful and sacrifice their own lives for their fellow man (or woman). Making a blanket statement about “whistleblower” testimony is no more meaningful than to say all politicians lie and all judges and juries are deluded and misled.

Whistleblowers are like those in any other walk of life. Some are truthful and some are not. Some believe what they tell people and some lie with impunity.

As an investigative journalist, documentary filmmaker specializing in whistleblower testimony for over 11 years I can say that there are many ways to tell if a person is lying. Investigating their claims is one of them. Cross-correlating testimony is another. Facial reads and behavioral “tells” often reveal an attempt to deceive consciously. Or unconsciously. And so on… My point is that it is up to us to do the work necessary to tell truth from falsity.

Considering that humans are the predominant species on this planet albeit with mixed heredity and DNA from many other species it is important to recognize that the consensus reality or Matrix we live in is geared to make humans suspect each other before they look to other races such as Reptilians, whose influence over the Illuminati thought forms is extensive. It is part of the Controllers agenda to get humans to see each other as the enemy first!

Documents are notoriously unreliable. We all know that documentation can be faked (like the birth certificates of Presidents) as well as photos and videos (see the Kennedy assassination altered Zapruder film and my interview with Mike Sparks and James Fetzer re Zapruder Film New Evidence) and of course there’s 911 (tv images of planes appearing to hit the twin towers) and so on. I often find it interesting and puzzling that humans will believe a piece of paper or a film or the TV but suspect another human as lying when humans are the ones creating the film and documents in the first place!

College or university educations, degrees and so-called authority figures are all suspect and no guarantee you are getting the truth. Titles and large salaries are no proof of anything other than perhaps of the Controller’s approval or backing of someone… Wall Street is full of people who lie for a living and make money deceiving the public as we know.

My point is that we humans have been taught to first believe outside authorities, documents, organizations and people with money and in the top echelons of power before we believe each other. We are told from birth to follow rules and regulations that are supposedly “good for us” drafted by those in positions of power when time and again we find we have been lied to and misled for an agenda most people have no awareness of.

I do however think it is important for people to weigh the evidence and quality of the testimony we are given and use our hearts and minds to see what resonates and what does not. I firmly believe humans are psychic and precogs by nature and that we can discern the truth where we find it. And as I have said many times, the truth is not served in this reality anyway, on a silver platter. It is up to us to learn to exercise discernment as we journey on our path. And life is an exploration of consciousness.

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelotportal.com
    May 1, 2017
    Though it may be true that humans have some innate psychic and precognitive ability, it is hardly failsafe and I would hate to rely on a judicial system that ignored rules of evidence in favor of what jurors sensed, felt or intuited.

Alien mind control isn't a reasonable explanation for basic human deviance and the suspicion it arouses. I guess it can happen. It's an interesting idea. But I would be way more inclined to think someone was flat out lying to me.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), geofffxdwg (12th May 2017), Mike (2nd May 2017), Nan (4th May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #108
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Quote it is important to recognize that the consensus reality or Matrix we live in is geared to make humans suspect each other before they look to other races such as Reptilians, whose influence over the Illuminati thought forms is extensive. It is part of the Controllers agenda to get humans to see each other as the enemy first!
    Relying on intellect alone will leave you just as high and dry as relying on intuition alone. Both must be refined and used in conjunction, but in the final analysis, I will rely on my intuition first, as intuition is much harder to fool.
    Onawah, psychopaths can do end runs around the intuitive process. They are very skilled at it. they have to be caught out through a logical investigative process that involves fact checking, first and foremost.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), PukekoChick (17th April 2019), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Vernaianawa (14th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Couple questions:

1) what makes you so certain that Corey had access to the fbi database? What did you have in writing suggesting this? Who wrote it? What did it say?

1. He told me.
    2. He told me.

well, okay

i guess i'm wondering why you'd believe him!

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Debra (2nd May 2017), HaveBlue (13th January 2019), Jake (2nd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Nan (4th May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Pam (2nd May 2017), PurpleLama (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), TargeT (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

19. Link to Post #110
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Quote Posted by Sierra (here)
    [...] Absolutely one of the best. So...
    Best of the Best (1989)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Jake (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Couple questions:

1. He told me.
    2. He told me.

well, okay

i guess i'm wondering why you'd believe him!
    1: The FBI database:

This is our Skype text conversation from 10 Oct, 2014:

10:36 COREY
    I know now that I am not on a danger/watch list... I was approved for the "Higher Access Content" after the FBI Interview Call for Infragard.

10:36 COREY
    Applicant Vetting
    InfraGard is an organization dedicated to the protection of the United States and the American people. In order to maintain a level of trust within the membership, all applicants undergo a background check performed by the FBI. For this reason InfraGard membership is currently limited to United States citizens. Applications are then screened according to a defined criteria and then passed to the local chapter for final acceptance (individual chapters may have more strict criteria).

The following United States Government-issued Security Clearances are Qualified Substitutes for the records check required for InfraGard Membership:

Confidential
    Secret
    Top Secret

An InfraGard Applicant/Member may submit evidence of their possession of one of the above clearances to expedite the initial processing and periodic renewal of their InfraGard Membership.
    10:37 COREY
    The DOD card I had that [name given, but redacted by Bill] had that held my clearance that I didn't know what it was must have been hight enough for such an expidited membership.

10:38 COREY
    http://infragardmembers.org - "Contact Us" link...

10:47 Bill
    Well, that's good!

10:48 Bill
    (You should look me up, too )

10:52 COREY

10:53 COREY
    learning how to use all the tools, also my actions are tracked so want to take it easy at first. Want to get advice from friend that is member w/this clearance so I dont raise flags right off.

10:53 COREY
    I clicked and was IN the freaking FBI database a few minutes ago... I logged out right away... there was a questionair on purpose, all kinds of criteria...

10:54 COREY
    Yipes... so i hve to b careful at first... wise.

2: The Dossier:

I never saw the dossier, as Corey never released it. But it's described in full in this post below, by his wife Stacy (username SilverPhoenix). That was when its existence first came to light: she was out of control, and (from Corey's point of view) saying way too much.

Corey later also mentioned it several times online in his (now redacted) blog, starting on Dec 20, 2014, a few days after he had left the forum, continuing till at least 10 Jan 2015.
    Do read, maybe with interest, and also possibly with some degree of horror.

22. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), avid (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Chester (2nd May 2017), Debra (2nd May 2017), drneglector (2nd May 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), GroovieBean (23rd May 2019), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), JohnJ (13th May 2017), Malgorzata (20th May 2017), Mike (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), skogvokter (3rd May 2017), Sophocles (2nd May 2017), Star Tsar (2nd May 2017), TargeT (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Bill and forum members,
    [ ... ]
    Kerry, many thanks. That was a most excellently written post.

You may not have read my own post (#98) just a few hours prior to yours, here:
    You see, what I'm really doing is using the Corey Goode situation as a kind of case study, containing just about all the factors one might imagine as problems, which informs the wider, and more important, issue.

That issue is the gradual (but increasing) infiltration and erosion of the alternative research community.

As researchers and 'whistleblowers' ourselves, we have a duty to tell our truth — as well.

We, too, are truthtellers. Not just messengers. It goes both ways.

24. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (2nd May 2017), Alekahn2 (2nd May 2017), Atlas (2nd May 2017), avid (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Chester (2nd May 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), Debra (2nd May 2017), EFO (2nd May 2017), Eric J (Viking) (2nd May 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Malgorzata (20th May 2017), Matthew (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), norman (2nd May 2017), Professor (3rd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Rodrigo (19th July 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), skogvokter (3rd May 2017), Spellbound (13th May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Verdilac (2nd May 2017)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

I don't think this is particularly useful information, but I have seen flashes of Corey holding his head with both hands. The bottom of his palms were pressed against his temples, as if trying to deal with the pain of something. I don't know much about mind control, but it could be something to do with that.. or he could just have a really bad headache lol. All I know is, I just see him gritting his teeth, sitting in a chair in front of a desk... not really tucked into the desk, but further back, facing to the right on a 45 degree angle. Seems like whatever it is I saw is pretty painful.. like migraine or worse.

The woman that does Bombard's Body language seems to think that his body language suggests he believes the things he is saying in a video she watched. This could be maybe when he is speaking about the truthful aspect of any disinformation he is giving. It could also mean he is under the influence of mind control and has different things he is programmed to do. Maybe one part of his mind is programmed to tell a story, then somebody could simply trigger another part of his mind to attack people in the community, only for him to not remember.

All very strange to me either way.
    Last edited by 7alon; 3rd May 2017 at 02:12.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

AutumnW (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Bill and forum members,
    [ ... ]
    Kerry, many thanks. That was a most excellently written post.

You may not have read my own post (#98) just a few hours prior to yours, here:
    You see, what I'm really doing is using the Corey Goode situation as a kind of case study, containing just about all the factors one might imagine as problems, which informs the wider, and more important, issue.

That issue is the gradual (but increasing) infiltration and erosion of the alternative research community.

As researchers and 'whistleblowers' ourselves, we have a duty to tell our truth — as well.

We, too, are truthtellers. Not just messengers. It goes both ways.
    A most excellent point, Bravo. When we expose a lie, we expose the truth,, sort of 'set it free'... likewise, when we expose a truth, we expose the lie.. This particular 'case study' can be used as a navigational tool for future study. We are in a whirlwind. If you step back and look, the whirlwind does the most damage at the bottom, where it touches the ground... That is where we are... THE GROUND CREW... exposing the truth is not easy, it is hard... going after the obvious lie is harder,,, in a whirlwind... The dark ages were not considered Dark because they didn't have electricity or light. It was because of the suppression of information and knowledge... my friends, these dark ages are NOT over... thus, the whirlwind of dis-info,, and the struggle (and pain) of documenting the truth...

There is a 'hangover' from folks who have left behind their belief system in search of another... I can see that folks want/need a savior figure... I have never had that problem myself.. but I see that it plagues the exopolitical world...

Bill, you are more than a truthteller, you are a you are a sovereign person, a good leader, and you have a cool hat... (that's gotta account for something)

I will honour the friendship I once had with Corey by holding a safe spot for him. If he would ever come clean, I would be there for him... though I won't hold mee breath...

Love to all,,
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

28. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

7alon (3rd May 2017), Alekahn2 (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), boolacalaca (2nd May 2017), Calz (2nd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), DebJoy (2nd May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (2nd May 2017), Gaia (2nd May 2017), Hervé (2nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), PathWalker (3rd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), Sierra (2nd May 2017), skogvokter (3rd May 2017), Spellbound (13th May 2017), sunwings (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Ultima Thule (2nd May 2017)

29. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Yes, and that can also be said of the intellectual process. So take your pick!
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Onawah, psychopaths can do end runs around the intuitive process. They are very skilled at it. they have to be caught out through a logical investigative process that involves fact checking, first and foremost.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (2nd May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

31. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Keith (here)
    ...and in the morning had no memory of what he’d done, though everything was there on his own computer and that of another person.
    How is it known that "everything was there on his own computer..."?
    I believe, but am not certain (I'd need to check all the records) that he told us, but denied it was him. He appeared to be genuine... all indications were that he had no memory of what he'd done.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (3rd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), ExomatrixTV (10th May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), Shannon (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

33. Link to Post #117
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for this thread, to all who chipped in. I like reading David and Corey's stuff, but there are lots of things I'm certainly not prepared to swallow just yet. Age regression and time travel being the major ones. Healing to make you live exponentially longer for sure, but wiping 20 years without anyone the wiser? For that I would like hard evidence, thanx!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Atlas (3rd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), Jake (2nd May 2017), mojo (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

35. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Hi Kerry, if memories have been implanted (like perhaps in the case of a Corey), then what could explain the significant story changes of essential details of 'critically important to his story meme' subjects where this occurred often and extensively in Corey's early days and in fact was documented by many, one of these documenters had a document of these 'faux pas' that s/he had created from the monitoring of Corey over a three or so month period that began around April of 2015 where the document extended almost a 100 pages and covered only a month of story changes (primarily post editings).

The parsimonious explanation is that someone who has the same imaginative capability as so many successful science fiction writers do who we know participated in this community greatly and for years likely parlayed a desire to be 'famous' with a fantasy they might not have to do real work for a living into convincing what conscience they may have that to try to be the next Simon Parkes is worth a try?

It seems an odds on favorite that once Wilcock saw Corey as a potential career booster and Corey saw Wilcock as a ticket to various goals such as fame, financial independence and... the feeding of a need for the kind of attention a savior type figure might achieve, that Corey decided he needed to listen to Wilcock like a young NFL player might listen to his coach such that he not only makes the team, bur remains on the team and has the chance to become a star.
    Last edited by Chester; 8th May 2017 at 16:02.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), geofffxdwg (12th May 2017), Spellbound (13th May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

37. Link to Post #119
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Habituellement je ne fais pas dans les deux langues lors d'un post ou commentaire sur Avalon mais disons que pour cette fois je déroge un peu...

Usually I do not do in both languages ​​during a post or comment on Avalon but let's say that for this time I derogate a little ...

Le problème avec l'internet, c'est que nous avons accès à beaucoup d'informations. Cependant, il est difficile de comprendre ce qu'est la vérité par rapport à la fiction. Je pourrais vous donner en exemple de nombreux sites francophones qui relaient sans se poser aucune question les commentaires et vidéos de Corey Goode. Ces derniers relaient les sornettes de Corey... malheureusement.

Depuis l'âge de 13 ans, et ce depuis ma rencontre du 2 eme type que je m'intéresse aux phénomènes ovnis et paranormal. Depuis cette fatidique date de juillet 1979, je fais de la recherche, et jamais à ce jour je n'ai vu et entendu quelque chose d'aussi absurde et grotesque que l'histoire de Corey Goode. Je ne peut croire que ce dernier a une telle audience et mise à part Bill Ryan, personne n'est sensible à la véracité des dires de Corey Goode. J'ai vu passer cette semaine des vidéos de défense de Corey sur Youtube. Svp passer votre chemin car cela n'en vaut pas la peine croyez-moi.

Si quelqu'un vous dit que Bill fait une cabale contre Corey, il n'en est rien. Je suis une vieille membre de ce forum et je fais appel à tout les anciens de ce forum qui confirmeront la même chose que moi. Apportez votre voix svp!

The problem with the internet is that we have access to a lot of information. However, it is difficult to understand what truth and fiction are. I could give you an example of many francophone sites that relay without asking any questions the comments and videos of Corey Goode. They all believes in these nonsense ... unfortunately.

Since the age of 13 since my encounter of the 2 nd type I am interested in UFO and paranormal phenomena. Since that fateful date of July 1979 I do research, and never so far have I seen and heard anything as absurd and grotesque as the story of Corey Goode. I can not believe that he has such an audience and apart from Bill Ryan, no one is aware of the truthfulness of what Corey Goode said. I saw Corey's defense videos on Youtube this week. Please go your way because it's not worth it. Combattez la vérité et le non-sens!

If someone tells you that Bill is doing a cabal against Corey, it is not.

I am an old member of this forum and I appeal to all the elders of this forum who will confirm the same thing as me. Please bring your voice! Fight the nonsense!
    Last edited by Gaia; 2nd May 2017 at 20:11.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

39. Link to Post #120
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Just had this passed to me on another board, Corey responds to this thread....

http://sitsshow.blogspot.ca/2017/05/....html?m=1#more

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 124 FirstFirst 1 6 16 56 106 124 LastLast