Page 8 of 124 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 124 LastLast

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #141
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    Analysis of "The Truth About Corey Goode" By Bill Ryan -- Don't Let the Fear of Disinformation Divide Us!
    https://sitsshow.blogspot.si/2017/04....html?m=1#more

Corey Goode Responds to Claims Made by Bill Ryan
    https://sitsshow.blogspot.si/2017/05...-ryan.html?m=1
    I notice basically anything in this thread is attributed to Mr Ryan... I am offended.....

haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

PurpleLama (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (14th July 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,844 times in 2,378 posts

I might spend the next 24 hrs searching for posts with 'venemous energy' behind them.

Second thoughts, I'll go and cut the grass.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

7alon (3rd May 2017), Blacklight43 (3rd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), David Trd1 (4th May 2017), Gaia (3rd May 2017), Jake (3rd May 2017), Nan (4th May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), PathWalker (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017), skogvokter (4th May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Verdilac (3rd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Warning - monster post... but I make odds good you won't be bored.

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I might spend the next 24 hrs searching for posts with 'venemous energy' behind them.

Second thoughts, I'll go and cut the grass.
    Hi Ewan, not only do I understand this post of yours, a part of me wishes to go cut grass too.

I don't know if any of my posts in this thread (where I recall that in my first post I suggested I would rise above all this and then did not) could have been any of many that may have stimulated your reply, but I feel compelled to share a tiny glimpse as to why I loathe what I believe both Wilcock and Goode are consciously participating in - a scam.

Here's why and perhaps you may know some of this about me. I am 59, bipolar and have had ten serious psychotic episodes where the last event was 5 years ago. Each and every one of these episodes was brought on by long term, large dosages use of high quality marijuana usage. After about my third or forth event, I knew that my condition was such and that using weed would eventually trigger another event.

So though I have known and do still know that I can completely control whether or not I experience a serious and life threatening psychosis by simply never using marijuana (and never using any mood altering, mind altering, emotion altering drug - legal or not as I have also learned that when I do so, I become weak and eventually go back to the weed, my favorite) what is a fact that I cannot change is that I am bipolar.

Still, this is a simple no-brainer... don't use any drugs and I never get psychotic and I finally get the message (and accept my reality in this lifetime).

Now let me share another bit of information regarding this condition. Though it has yet to be definitively proven, the data strongly suggests this condition is hereditary. I not only believe the odds are high that this speculation is likely true, I have real life experience in this regard as well. My father displayed many of the same symptoms as I experienced but my father never smoked weed and thus, perhaps he avoided experiencing a serious psychotic episode. But also, because so much less was known about this condition as of 1979, my father was never diagnosed as such and thus was never treated. Why I single out 1979 is because my Dad was 44 years old in 1979 when he committed suicide. After the event, "the doctors" concluded that my Dad likely suffered from schizophrenia which is a close relative to the bipolar condition. My conclusion is that these two conditions are simply expressions of what may one day be proven to be the same underlying cause where the form this condition manifests could be viewed as either schizophrenic (based on observed symptoms) or bipolar (based on observed symptoms). What I do know is that when either a schizophrenic or someone bipolar goes psychotic, psychosis is psychosis.

So let me add one more data point regarding my own, personal experience. My oldest son (aged 26) has just experienced his third serious psychosis. Just as in my case, the data facts are that each of his psychoses were preceded by long term, high dosage use of high quality marijuana. Each of his three events involved hospitalization in a mental health facility. Sadly it appears he is still in the midst of his third event and despite being in two different psych facilities over the last three or so weeks, he was released to an environment where he has access to marijuana. I make odds poor that this current event subsides.

All the above was to prepare the reader for a specific example of what can happen with folks like this when they have been exposed to conspiracy information. Two weeks ago yesterday, this son of mine called me from his mother's cellphone at around 4 PM. He had been staying with her since his release from that first psyche facility (which held him for only 24 hours even though he had been brought there by police executing a mental health order). Note that he had returned to usage of marijuana right after his release and so when he called me, his psychosis was at about a level 9 on a 1 to 10 scale.

So he told me that his Mom was taking him to his probation appointment. I could clearly hear in his voice he was terribly fearful (paranoid) and terribly irrational. We spoke for about five minutes when he asked me point blank - "Dad? Are they going to execute me?" Shocked I replied, "What? Why would you even think that?"

And the whole reason why I wrote everything above was to state the answer he gave me.

"Well Dad, I don't know if you are aware of this, but the Illuminati has a hit out on me." I said... "Dude, why the heck do you think that the Illuminati even knows of you much less is worried about you?" "Dad... its the stuff I posted on Facebook," and he went on to tell me of all the crazy stuff he posted that any serious student of the matter knows is the same type of BS one reads when exposed to the megalomaniacal, self aggrandizing fantacists and not the information gleaned from for more grounded and likely far more informed sources.

I looked at his Facebook page where it was clear he had been reading all sorts of stuff on the internet where much of what he told me is likely all the same baloney you get from the Wilcock/Goode BSfest, the Simon Parkes BSfest and a good several dozen others who are mostly if not completely making all their crap up.

And what is a fact about all the BS is that it is so sensationalized and sadly, this is perhaps the biggest reason it is so attractive, especially to the vulnerable.

And so when we have the likely actual reality of a world where organizations do conspire to "manage" the masses who probably do implement plans to dumb the masses down, to cull off large chunks of "the herd," foment wars and economic collapses... how can anyone possibly justify the activities of consciously disseminating false, fantastical and wholly or mostly made up information along these lines? The likely truth is bad enough... but why can't we expect far more the truth than self aggrandizing fantasy promotion? In fact, I think we should demand it.

Isn't this what folks like Bill are calling for here?

We very likely do have some sort of hidden "secret space program(s)" but how can anyone justify organizing the mass media lie promoting outfits?

And so then now... add in the wild card - "third party undetectable mind management technology." I would never deny this doesn't exist. And I have studied enough about it to form my current operational assumption that it does exist. How advanced is it? How prolifically is it being used? How successful is its usage if it is being used? I wouldn't dare to guess.

But what I am as certain about as anything I might ever state, is that if individuals do not take personal responsibility no matter how compromised they are then how will this current and likely dynamic/reality ever be transcended? And just as important as my last question is - For those who have any reasonable grip upon their own actions and who also have awareness that their actions are promoting false paradigms such as the Blue Avian nonsense, then they should stop the BS and come clean and help this community get (back) on track and reach to where it could be... grounded exploration of what the controlled media will never touch.

Individuals must do everything they can to see that they are responsible at the individual level, take that responsibility seriously and act upon it. This is the only way an individual can overcome third party influence.

Individuals who are in any way consciously telling lies or are aware consciously of massive over-embellishment of actual truths should realize how they are harming us all including the generations they leave behind. And stop and then do us a bigger favor and come clean.

So again... why did I share all this personal information? Because though my case and the case of my father and my son are extremes, there are many other types of conditions people suffer from who place them in a greater risk pool than perhaps most of the rest of the human population. But then there are other forms of vulnerability that when we look at each type, we start to see that the human species as it is today is quite compromised in this regard. So I ask the obvious question... "How does BSing us all help?"

Bottom line -

Sharing of testimony must be the truth and only the truth.

In addition, the more honest sharers of "other worldly experiences" must remain vigilant against overly interpreting their experiences that invariably leads to forming conclusions whereby they then impose paradigmatic "truths" upon the rest of us. Religions get started this way by the way. And note - "truths" which are in reality nothing but their own speculations and in many cases, speculations they hope to be true or speculations they may, in a dark way, want to be true.

This last statement covers the likes of Goode (and the Wilcock tag team effect) and Parkes in a nutshell... and make sure you, the reader, knows that the only reason I point these two out is because of lengthy personal experiences with both, especially the former. There are dozens and dozens of these types that have overwhelmed the alternative community the past several years and we all suffer from this sad development.

One last statement I must make. Some readers may falsely conclude that I am against marijuana or that I am suggesting marijuana causes what I shared about above in a more universal way. Not at all though I do not promote its use either. What is clear to me is that my specific adverse reaction is in part based on a genetically inherited condition which is then triggered by long term, high dosage heavy use of marijuana.

Marijuana for me (and probably my son and probably a tiny percentage of others) is much the same as the well known "peanut allergy." Allergic reactions to peanuts can be deadly. Yet it is a fact that a quite large percentage of humanity does not experience adverse reactions to eating peanuts. And thus it makes far more sense to implore those who have peanut allergies to eat mindfully in a way they avoid peanuts and peanut products. I look upon marijuana the same way. So make sure anyone who may have become upset and conclude that I am against marijuana understands I cannot hold that position and thus don't.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

7alon (3rd May 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd May 2017), AutumnW (3rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2017), Bob (4th May 2017), Bruno (3rd May 2017), Ewan (4th May 2017), gaiagirl (3rd May 2017), genevieve (9th May 2017), Jake (3rd May 2017), jcocks (6th May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), littleOne (3rd May 2017), Mike (3rd May 2017), Patient (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017), regnak (3rd May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Sequoia (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017), skogvokter (4th May 2017), sunwings (4th May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Verdilac (6th May 2017), william r sanford72 (3rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

The links are working for me. Though, I don't find much substance when I click... I read up to the point when Corey says to Bill,, "PUT UP OR SHUT UP." I would have continued reading, but my right Palm suddenly, and inexplicably leaped up and struck my forehead...

I predict that Corey neither puts up, or shuts up... 300,000 followers who all go on faith,, (because of ABSOLUTELY ZER EVIDENCE.) And are all willing to support a self proclaimed messiah of the BlueBird Aliens. Who, (on a side note) officially sanctioned and approved the opening of a gift shop, where one can buy beer mugs and liquor flasks and T-shirts...

All the while, he refers to Avalon as Bills UFO RELIGION!!!

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Love to all
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

7alon (3rd May 2017), aoibhghaire (3rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2017), Bruno (3rd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), gaiagirl (3rd May 2017), Hervé (3rd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Mike (3rd May 2017), Nan (4th May 2017), Pam (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Sequoia (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017), skogvokter (4th May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I don't think this is particularly useful information, but I have seen flashes of Corey holding his head with both hands. The bottom of his palms were pressed against his temples, as if trying to deal with the pain of something. I don't know much about mind control, but it could be something to do with that.. or he could just have a really bad headache lol. All I know is, I just see him gritting his teeth, sitting in a chair in front of a desk... not really tucked into the desk, but further back, facing to the right on a 45 degree angle. Seems like whatever it I saw is pretty painful.. like migraine or worse.

The woman that does Bombard's Body language seems to think that his body language suggests he believe the things he is saying in a video she watched. This could be maybe when he is speaking about the truthful aspect of any disinformation he is giving. It could also mean he is under the influence of mind control and has different things he is programmed to do. Maybe one part of his mind is programmed to tell a story, then somebody could simply trigger another part of his mind to attack people in the community, only for him to not remember.

All very strange to me either way.
    Sounds like a preparation H commercial. How pained was his expression?
    Pretty much like this picture I just found, but with palms facing downwards and head on 45 degree angle downwards:

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2017), Bruno (3rd May 2017), Mike (3rd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Sam, the truth, just as truth, is taking quite a beating these days. It's almost as if truth has been thrown by the wayside, and no one notices the damage to integrity. Not to mention a false reality created as we attempt to understand it.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd May 2017 at 22:57.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2017), BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (3rd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), Hym (4th May 2017), Jake (3rd May 2017), Kristin (12th May 2017), Mike (3rd May 2017), Pam (4th May 2017), regnak (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been writing about the inconsistencies with some of the disclosure/whistle blower data for years. Just think about how any of these elaborate stories have been presented and then just fade away. Many of us seem to have very sort-term memories.

I get the feeling this is just another big distraction. Like all stories you need exciting new characters to differentiate your self on the ever expanding new age circuit. I think the business term is Market Differentiation. When I first heard that we suddenly now have blue feathered beings directing the planet, my immediate response was deep laughter. Anything is possible in the multiverse, but I think this is coming up for discussion like this because the people that have been watching this for a long time are seasoned now.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Padma11 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (3rd May 2017), Bruno (3rd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), Hervé (3rd May 2017), Hym (4th May 2017), Jake (3rd May 2017), Mike (3rd May 2017), mojo (4th May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Omni (3rd May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say how relieved I am to see such good research done on a guy I knew was probably not a valid source. After twenty plus years of these kinds of characters, you get a good sense. Thanks to Bill and Randy for this amazing work. I'm so glad I found this thread. I was beginning to think I was the only one not yet in the Goode "cult"

-JR

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

7alon (4th May 2017), aoibhghaire (4th May 2017), Bill Ryan (3rd May 2017), Chester (3rd May 2017), Hervé (3rd May 2017), Hym (4th May 2017), Jake (3rd May 2017), norman (3rd May 2017), Omni (3rd May 2017), Oxygen (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (3rd May 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), Zillah (7th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Quote Goode "cult"
    Corey Goode information never made any sense blue aliens anyone how to you follow such a story .

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Hym (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (4th May 2017), TargeT (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Thumbs down Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Corey's reply to Bill starts at 2:30 in

Corey, if you really were part of America's top secret programs, and you are sharing it with the world.

Because you are not dead, it means everything is fabricated and you are being used to share it.

It's really that simple. Critics don't bother me because I know who I am and would never satisfy an endless stream of questions

If I were in your shoes, knowing what you do, I would be a little more thankful that through disclosure, you have learned your family is safe.

Seriously, you have peace of mind now, does anything else really matter?

I saw the friction between you and the misses.

When I smacked her in the face with a wet mop, it wasn't because I didn't care. It became a life changing moment for you. Just a few simple words on a page, venting on me lets the negative energy to be drawn down away from your family. You're welcome...

So pick on Avalon all you want, we know the truth and any mud you toss will slide off like Teflon...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 4th May 2017 at 04:57.

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,027 times in 910 posts

Silly, silly Wabbit..... said Elmer Fudd.
    You guys still here? Well thanks for calling out the b.s. on "Corey".
    Thanks for saving me the time, which for me was not wasted. I was put off by the name alone, so I never read any of it, as I'm sure an intuition, many members and guests have, was working.

Now at the end of the thread, a while after it was started, I saw the face, heard just a little of the computer generated female voice and thought Hmmm.That reminds me, I've got some good popcorn. Yumm!

Edit: And, a short time later, it's good to say that the popcorn was delicious!
    Maybe I should send some to C.G., the man full of "I's".
    Last edited by Hym; 4th May 2017 at 03:28.

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bruno (4th May 2017), DeDukshyn (4th May 2017), Jake (4th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (4th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (4th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #152
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Quote Goode "cult"
    Corey Goode information never made any sense blue aliens anyone how to you follow such a story .
    So blue aliens are less believable that grey, pink or brown aliens then?

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nerge For This Post:

Holly Lindin (20th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), regnak (4th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), TargeT (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Nerge (here)
    Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Quote Goode "cult"
    So blue aliens are less believable that grey, pink or brown aliens then?
    Yes, of course.

Look at it this way. Here's an analogy.

The vast majority of Roswell witnesses, who were in a position to describe the bodies (including witnesses in other facilities many years later), report beings with 4 fingers on each hand.

Meanwhile, a minority of witnesses describe beings with 6 fingers. There's some credible evidence that these might have been a different species of ETs, maybe from a different incident.

But no-one has ever reported beings with 8 fingers.

If they had, there'd be excellent logical reason to be skeptical of the report. Because it'd be unique — uncorroborated by any other witnesses over a period of more than 60 years.

Now to the 'Blue Avians'. The same thing applies.

Ask Dr David Jacobs, who has personally researched, using good regression techniques, well over 1,000 cases of claimed ET abductee and contactee reports. None have ever featured 'Blue Avians'.

Not one.

So, logically, like the 8-fingered ETs, there's pretty good reason to doubt their existence.

Quite by coincidence, just before I read this post of yours, I posted this article by Richard Dolan, from October 2010. Do take a moment to read. Everything there applies.
    You're free to believe anything you like, but that doesn't make it real.

Believing in Blue Avians is not research.
    Indeed, no 'research' applies here, anywhere, in the correct sense of the word.

And, there are no 'facts' — not one single one.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th May 2017 at 13:21.

25. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th May 2017), BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), gord (5th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (4th May 2017), Jake (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (4th May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th May 2017), RunningDeer (4th May 2017), Shannon (4th May 2017), shijo (4th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), skogvokter (6th May 2017), Sophocles (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), UfonautRadio (10th May 2017), Wind (4th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

In Corey's story, the Blue Avians don't abduct people ( other than himself ) so David Jacobs would not have heard of any blues in the cases he's dealt with.

I'm trying to keep my head in the place where stuff makes sense ( or not ), either way.

As far as I can see, Tom Delonge and Corey Goode need to be tackled simultaniously. I see good cop bad cop in this scenario.

The more we shoot down one of them, the more the other one pops up to take his place. This is clever stuff.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (7th May 2017), aoibhghaire (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), Jake (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), PurpleLama (4th May 2017), Sophocles (4th May 2017), TargeT (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    In Corey's story, the Blue Avians don't abduct people ( other than himself ) so David Jacobs would not have heard of any blues in the cases he's dealt with.

I'm trying to keep my head in the place where stuff makes sense ( or not ), either way.

As far as I can see, Tom Delonge and Corey Goode need to be tackled simultaniously. I see good cop bad cop in this scenario.

The more we shoot down one of them, the more the other one pops up to take his place. This is clever stuff.
    I knew someone was gonna say that...it's kinda missing the point. But if you want to get technical about it, people Who've been abducted often see other entities that aren't greys, they've seen all types ...Nordic, reptilian, brown, orange, and even experiencers can be included in that I've never read one that included blue avians.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), Jake (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Well I have never seen a blue alien or grey, pink or brown . Evidence is important or credibility
    I am only speaking for myself but how could you follow or believe such nonsense is beyond me. I am not
    A critic of Corey I defended his right to speak against the majority of Avalon for which I got a bit of stick over I say
    Move on from this topic let Corey go his way he is not a member here life teaches ( experiences ) lol

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Shannon (here)
    I've never read one that included blue avians.
    Nor in the contactee literature, either.

There are only three logical possibilities:
    1. The 'Blue Avians' have contacted Corey, and (apparently) absolutely no-one else.
    2. The 'Blue Avians' have also contacted others, but everyone else has stayed silent, and have not come forward with credible supporting stories, even now.
    3. This is a fantasy — either a delusion (deliberately overlaid by a third party, or from some kind of mental illness), or consciously invented.

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (5th May 2017), BMJ (4th May 2017), Chester (4th May 2017), Malgorzata (20th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th May 2017), sdv (5th May 2017), Shannon (4th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #158
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

1. The 'Blue Avians' have contacted Corey, and (apparently) absolutely no-one else.
    2. The 'Blue Avians' have also contacted others, but everyone else has stayed silent, and have not come forward with credible supporting stories, even now.
    3. This is a fantasy — either a delusion (deliberately overlaid by a third party, or from some kind of mental illness), or consciously invented.

I'm gonna firmly and confidently go with 3

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

7alon (5th May 2017), BMJ (4th May 2017), Chester (4th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), sandpainter (7th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)

It's an interesting point norman.....but thats just it tho - they *only* abduct him. How convenient! its the built in excuse for having no corroboration.

It's like the phony messiah who says god only comes to him - always in private - so no, sorry, you cant see him yourself. These types of people have built in insurance policies at every angle to protect them from having to produce any kind of evidence.

Corey is the only witness, the only contact, and is therefore "special". Thats the implication. Why dont the avians reveal themselves to Wilcock? Whats stopping them?

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Chester (4th May 2017), Jake (4th May 2017), Reinhard (4th May 2017), RunningDeer (5th May 2017), sandpainter (7th May 2017), Shannon (4th May 2017), Sierra (5th May 2017), skogvokter (6th May 2017), TargeT (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017), Ultima Thule (4th May 2017), uzn (5th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,666 times in 638 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Apparently Corey has been contacted by other people who have been contacted by the blue avians. Apparently there is a special greeting and Corey asks each contactee to do the greeting to confirm their story to him. There is an entire episode with William Henry http://www.williamhenry.net/

where they discuss blue avian visitations in the past, citing these images as proof of their existence:

The images alone regardless of the Corey Goode story have always fascinated me, but it does sound like someone hijacking a narrative to suit their goals.

A couple of questions as I have listened to most of Cosmic disclsoure

1. When Corey was a member of PA had the blue avians already started to visit him or did they come after the ink had dried on the gaiatv contract?

2. Most of his answers on the show are based around what he read on the tablets. He basically spent five years reading information about the history of our planet and solar system. Then had his memory wiped and then years later it all suddenly came back to him. DW never questions whether these tablets were planted with fake information, and it is taken as gospel and DW always says that corroborates what another source said to me. Did Goode discuss these tablets much on PA before?

3. Heather Sartain, William Tompkins, Bob Wood, Michael Salla, John Lear, Mark Mccandlish, Clifford Stone and Jay weidner have all been on the show as guests and help hold up Corey´s story for the public to believe. That´s an impressive list and certainly helps Corey and Gaia Tv validate the $9.99 monthly fee to the Gaia subscribers?

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

4evrneo (4th May 2017), Matthew (6th May 2017), Mike (4th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (6th May 2017), TargeT (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (5th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 124 FirstFirst 1 8 18 58 108 124 LastLast