Page 89 of 124 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89 99 124 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1761
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

I look forward to being on again! And this time I'll use my headphones so the tech is better, lol.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st January 2018), TargeT (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #1762
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Thanks very much Walter! That should keep me out of mischief for a while. Can't wait to start listening/watching the first video tonight.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

WalterBosley (23rd January 2018)

5. Link to Post #1763
    Deactivated
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M06mSUoOajU&t=1s

Hi Walter, I have just been listening to the first link you posted, and it is general chat until 1 hour, 23 minutes. From 1 hour, 23 minutes, you are talking about your dad being (or potentially being) an MK Ultra subject. Then thoughts on reincarnation. Nothing there on what it was that your dad actually told you was his experience regarding an inner earth group in the whole 2 hours. Can you please narrow the next 4 videos down to even just one that gives even a brief description of what his experience is? I understand you think it may well be MK Ultra, but what was his actual experience, according to him?

You mention towards the end that we may have a warped impression of the alien interactions with us. And if you have any at all positive abduction experiences or stories from sources, then I would love to hear them.

Also, back at the start, mention is made of methods to produce screen memories, and whether it is all human interference, or if it is what we mostly term as ET's. Why can't it be both? There seems to be methods out there to create amnesia in humans, by humans. There is nothing to suggest that there is not also an alien method (loose term when I say 'alien'), of creating amnesia, is there?

Thanks Walter.
    Last edited by findingneo; 28th January 2018 at 00:06. Reason: Add On: "by humans" (to clarify)

6. Link to Post #1764
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh my goodness, Great Googly Moogly what a Cluster F- here. I feel like I just landed on Mars and looking over the destruction the past civilization left behind..haha

Ive been lurking the last few months and catching up all that has been going on. I got a ton of questions, comments and future concerns over all this but need a few days to post in this thread so I can read deeper access into the history.

I'll post back in a few days while I compose my post and save any extra stuff that goes off topic and save that for other topics on this forum.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Harley (28th January 2018)

8. Link to Post #1765
    Thanks

Quote Posted by findingneo (here)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M06mSUoOajU&t=1s

Hi Walter, I have just been listening to the first link you posted, and it is general chat until 1 hour, 23 minutes. From 1 hour, 23 minutes, you are talking about your dad being (or potentially being) an MK Ultra subject. Then thoughts on reincarnation. Nothing there on what it was that your dad actually told you was his experience regarding an inner earth group in the whole 2 hours. Can you please narrow the next 4 videos down to even just one that gives even a brief description of what his experience is?

WB: No, lol. That would take me hours to go through all my interviews.

I understand you think it may well be MK Ultra, but what was his actual experience, according to him?

WB: That he encountered people from a civilization that went underground thousands of years ago.

You mention towards the end that we may have a warped impression of the alien interactions with us. And if you have any at all positive abduction experiences or stories from sources, then I would love to hear them.

WB: I don't do direct research into abductions so I don't interview abductees. And my dad wasn't abducted so I don't really get into that. I'm not the go-to guy, is what I'm trying to say.

Also, back at the start, mention is made of methods to produce screen memories, and whether it is all human interference, or if it is what we mostly term as ET's. Why can't it be both? There seems to be methods out there to create amnesia in humans, by humans. There is nothing to suggest that there is not also an alien method (loose term when I say 'alien'), of creating amnesia, is there?

Thanks Walter.
    WB: I've always said I think a portion of UFO events are ET, but a small portion. I usually give it 10%, when pressed for a number. Whether ET or UT, you can go back to ancient accounts of lore in which 'glamory' is used by beings to cloud a human witness' memory/perceptions. It is an intriguing subject. MKULTRA sought to do it synthetically, of course. For the details on my dad's encounter, I'd check past appearances on Radio Misterioso, or the Kevin Smith Show maybe. I've talked about it here and there several times, that's part of the reason I decided to write the book, to finally get it down on paper in proper detail.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Al Borealis (8th February 2018), Bill Ryan (28th January 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), Debra (29th January 2018), findingneo (28th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Matthew (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #1766
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Thanks Walter. What you said about the fairy folk got me thinking as well. Inter-dimensional beings and all that.I used to live in Scotland and there were a lot of stories about them, usually around a mound or a rock (mostly granite), and the moors. Sometimes the Glens, sometimes the tops of mountains.

Someone on here said they could see such fairy folk in their yard. They might have called them "elementals", and thy were attending to plants. I know a teacher who remembered being what we would call a nature spirit. She just remembers that she was trapped, to fulfill that task indefinitely of looking after plants in a wood, as she was trapped by an invisible wall. She found a gap, squeezed through it and was free. Interestingly, when you do a past life regression, you can ask any part of the body, or cell in the body a question and it will give an answer, as everything is consciousness, apparently. I wondered if that was what we consider to be the holographic aspect to our reality, but perhaps it is instead, consciousness. Like, not just souls, but "everything" is consciousness. Maybe it is not tech, but controlled consciousness. Maybe.

Anyway, thanks Walter. I will sift through for the details of your Dad's story, Thanks. I know you don't have all the answers, I am just interested in what you think about stuff, as you have an interesting combination of experiences and experience and are pretty open minded. Thanks for responding.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Debra (29th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018), WalterBosley (29th January 2018)

12. Link to Post #1767
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

LOL, It was late when I wrote that and I was being tired and lazy. There aren't really a lot of details. He was part of a crash recovery effort in 1958 in Arizona. The craft was that of a civilization that exists in the subterranean realm of the planet. As he and another AF guy were walking through an underground area, they happened upon people from down below and there was an incident as a result of both parties startling each other. The other AF guy was killed by the underground dweller aiming a tube at him. It allegedly just shut the guy off like a switch. My dad described these people as being human just like us because they were humans who went underground during a surface holocaust thousands of years ago. That's it, for the encounter. The book goes into how Roswell was directly associated with this, according to what my dad said he was briefed at WPAFB. I heard this story the first time in 1974, six years before the first book on Roswell came out.

In my book, I go into the obvious parallels between the people my dad encountered, another UFO report of the 60s (a few years after my dad's experience) that involved an 'alien' shooting a witness with a tube device, and the stories of this in Native mythology and fairy lore. But because I am an objective investigator/reporter, the issues associating all this to MKULTRA and the USAF use of the program cannot be dismissed because of preference for something else. Anyway, the details that make it compelling are in the book. And by the way, I'd rather you get a legal version if you want to read it. It's back on Kindle for a short time and in print on LuLu. There was a hacked PDF going around but that is theft and I have the lowest opinion of the people who are thinking it's OK to pass around links to PDFs that have been posted and shared without permission of the author. This happening to my book early last year cost me half of my meager income and really screwed things up for me for several months. If for some reason you can't afford to buy it and really want to read it, let me know and I would rather give you a complimentary copy myself than to have you go find the illegal copy.

Thanks Walter. What you said about the fairy folk got me thinking as well. Inter-dimensional beings and all that.I used to live in Scotland and there were a lot of stories about them, usually around a mound or a rock (mostly granite), and the moors. Sometimes the Glens, sometimes the tops of mountains.

Someone on here said they could see such fairy folk in their yard. They might have called them "elementals", and thy were attending to plants. I know a teacher who remembered being what we would call a nature spirit. She just remembers that she was trapped, to fulfill that task indefinitely of looking after plants in a wood, as she was trapped by an invisible wall. She found a gap, squeezed through it and was free. Interestingly, when you do a past life regression, you can ask any part of the body, or cell in the body a question and it will give an answer, as everything is consciousness, apparently. I wondered if that was what we consider to be the holographic aspect to our reality, but perhaps it is instead, consciousness. Like, not just souls, but "everything" is consciousness. Maybe it is not tech, but controlled consciousness. Maybe.

Anyway, thanks Walter. I will sift through for the details of your Dad's story, Thanks. I know you don't have all the answers, I am just interested in what you think about stuff, as you have an interesting combination of experiences and experience and are pretty open minded. Thanks for responding.
    Last edited by WalterBosley; 28th January 2018 at 21:42.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Al Borealis (8th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), Debra (29th January 2018), findingneo (29th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2018), gaiagirl (11th April 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018), onevoice (28th January 2018)

14. Link to Post #1768
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi Walter,

Thanks for that more detailed description of what happened to your dad Walter. As I said before, I won't pirate your book. I am really looking for a brief overview of what is possible in this world rather than a detailed account, and if I decide to read the book, I will get a device where I can read it on kindle.

When it comes to these folk who look like us but who live undergraound, and ok, there may well be an MK Ultra element to it, but was there any sort of dimensional feel to it do you think when he went underground? Like the doorway was a dimensional portal, where you can't see any aspect of that world until you walk through an entrance? Like they overlap but don't exist in the same dimension? Or did he describe it like they were humans (or just human like) who shut themselves off from the surface, like you say after a disaster long ago, and lived in isolated freedom? I am just building up a picture in general, for me. I have heard that if folk can raise their vibration enough, they can cross a dimensional threshold into the rock at Mt Shasta, and see and interact with a civilization under the mountain, but otherwise, it is invisible.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #1769
    Thanks

He didn't go into that much detail. He described them as humans exactly like us but that they went below and developed along their own path. I'm the one who sees a fairy lore theme. As I lay out in the book, there is reason to suspect fairy lore was used in a fabricated narrative implanted using MKULTRA psychic driving techniques. Gottlieb's role in the program is a clue to that. BUT my dad told it as though his version was the absolute truth, so maybe it was.

Hi Walter,

Thanks for that more detailed description of what happened to your dad Walter. As I said before, I won't pirate your book. I am really looking for a brief overview of what is possible in this world rather than a detailed account, and if I decide to read the book, I will get a device where I can read it on kindle.

When it comes to these folk who look like us but who live undergraound, and ok, there may well be an MK Ultra element to it, but was there any sort of dimensional feel to it do you think when he went underground? Like the doorway was a dimensional portal, where you can't see any aspect of that world until you walk through an entrance? Like they overlap but don't exist in the same dimension? Or did he describe it like they were humans (or just human like) who shut themselves off from the surface, like you say after a disaster long ago, and lived in isolated freedom? I am just building up a picture in general, for me. I have heard that if folk can raise their vibration enough, they can cross a dimensional threshold into the rock at Mt Shasta, and see and interact with a civilization under the mountain, but otherwise, it is invisible.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Al Borealis (8th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), findingneo (29th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #1770
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Very interesting, thanks Walter.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

20. Link to Post #1771
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,396 times in 32,916 posts

[Mod note from Bill — mainly @findingneo]

As I've noted before, the forum isn't Facebook or Twitter. It's a library.

This thread is about Corey Goode. It's already a real challenge for any new person to arrive at the forum, genuinely seeking good information, to find it all on this very chatty thread.

I'm really happy to hear about the story of Walter's Dad, but maybe this should be in a thread of its own. I'm happy to move all those [very interesting!] posts to a separate section, and I might do that a little later.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (13th February 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), drneglector (5th March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018), WTHTLight (14th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #1772
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Sorry Bill. I have asked all I am going to about Walters dad.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

24. Link to Post #1773
    Thanks

In case someone is still updating the list, you can add Gordon White of Rune Soup:

https://youtu.be/YnaKG36jKvE?t=1h2m30s

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Al Borealis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th February 2018), gaiagirl (13th February 2018), Michelle Marie (8th February 2018), WalterBosley (9th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #1774
    Thanks

Oh Jeeze, I don't know where to begin with this..lolol I discovered GaiaTV the previous November during the elections, and did not fully drink the Kool-Aid but kept an open mind.

Wish I found this forum earlier and was aware of the whole Dark Journalist and other groups battling, but was not sure what the heck was going on. Rather then re-hash everything all that's been said, there bunch of videos and comments from others that I've been catching up on. Joe from Carolina's has some really funny videos, I honestly don't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching something on TV.

Been watching ton of stuff by Richard Dolan and he totally hits the nail on the head. Especially how he pin-points a trendy movement going on in California without fully bashing it. Every once in a while I often wondered what ever happened to the Hare Krishna's that used to be semi-popular in the 1970's. They used to be all over in major cities and remember as a child in San Francisco seeing a group of them and my mom held me tight when walking on the sidewalk; and would say they are a cult..etc. They have kinda disappeared last few decades but seems they re-organized and re-structured and some of the dots connect to some of these new trend groups.

There is like a gazillion things I want to say. I really hate to re-watch this series again but pretty sure it was Season 01 somewhere where Corey states - Oooh, the Cat people, they are weird, stay away from them, I don't know too much about them; or they are from a different dimension and told to stay away from ---- something along those lines, and then David makes a grunt sound and then replies according to Davids sources the Cat people are good or something.

Five Seasons later Corey briefly talks about Cat people ?? Oh my gosh, and now the Blue Avians and Triangle Heads are gone ???? buahahahha.

----------

What's going on here ? Corey stated a Blue Orb enters his room and shrinks Corey to the size of a Marble and they leave his room ? Why not appear on TV and talk and David could be a witness ?

Corey did 3 Twenty and Backs ??? This is new, by any chance did Corey run into himself going back so many times ? What about the Food machine that made him Vegan Pot Roast dinner. In Season 01, Corey mentioned the machine broke. On which 20 and Back did this machine break ? Any chance by Corey's 3rd Trip, did they perfect the machine and have something even more advanced ???

Who exactly is Jimmy Church ? That is not his real name but he disclosed he used to work for Nuclear Blast Records. Same type of so-called Satanic music that Roger Ramsaur is into. I think Jimmy Church and Corey Goode are related or Cousins of some sort. They are definitely all working together - Jimmy Church, David and Corey.

The whole story between Corey Goode and Linda Howe book drama died out pretty quick. Did GaiaTV step in and tell them both to resolve matters privately ? After all they are both employees of GaiaTV and any public fighting would spook investors in Gaia.

-----------------

This is a good one and grand mystery. How can Corey get away with all this ? I did not get to research this fully and Joe from Carolina's was mentioning Public Figure vs Limited Figure or something, but not sure what the full scoop is.

I've seen this Ruse before and it's exactly like Riley Martin who was on the Howard Stern show. Because of the size of Howard's audience; I'd have to say Riley is probably the most famous person outside the normal UFO Community of figures.

Riley would claim he not only was abducted by aliens and traveled, but Riley had physical Sex with these aliens !!! Riley would sell his book and also sell pictures that he made himself. Riley said each picture was unique and would be a "Ticket" to board a UFO when them come.........

Riley has been doing this a good 20 years and actually got his own show on SiriusXM Radio and is a Public Stock with tons of investors just like Gaia. The major difference is with SiriusXM there is absolutely no warning message that any expressions/options by individuals to not reflect that of the network or affiliates..yadda yadda. How is Riley allowed a show as well saying he speaks the truth and to buy his pictures to get a Ticket ? SiriusXM has 20 Million listeners and anyone could be flipping the channel and believe all this. Not sure if that would fall into the Public Figure vs Limited Figure thingy.

This is an interesting tid-bit. As Riley's health was rapidly declining, got arrested for possession of Cocaine and other things is when Corey Goode started to emerge. And when Riley finally died is when Corey started to kick things up in the fast lane with his story and organization.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Billy (13th February 2018), Bob (13th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th February 2018), gaiagirl (13th February 2018), Iancorgi (13th February 2018), Omni (13th February 2018), Ultima Thule (13th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #1775
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Any charismatic "leader" can get a following, but that doesn't mean the teachings are true, does it?!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Matthew (15th February 2018), shijo (14th February 2018), WalterBosley (13th February 2018), ZoSo925 (13th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #1776
    Thanks

Even Tide Pods have followers, we might be doomed for any kind of real disclosure.

I'm curious what went on at that Conscious Life Expo in Los Angeles this week. Corey and his whole gang were there and have not hear any major updates yet or new changes to the story

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Matthew (15th February 2018), TargeT (15th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #1777
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

Here's a thing.

We can either assume this sort of thing is very common and so Corey's blue orb transportation method is believable because it is. or we can assume Corey nicked the idea from this guy Bill Schnoebelen.

You decide.

This video should start playing exactly where I want you to watch it for a minute or so, as Bill describes an experience he had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL_L...tu.be&t=56m18s
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), gaiagirl (11th April 2018), Matthew (15th February 2018), TargeT (15th February 2018), ZoSo925 (15th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #1778
    Thanks

I think Corey's story is based on a compilation of other peoples story's and trying to merge it all together.

Blue Orbs definitely exist and I actually saw one a year ago from today. I've got a huge window in my office room and always looking out the window and enjoying the scenery.

One night last year a voice told me to look out the window as I was on my computer. As I looked up and out the window I saw this Blue Orb shoot across the sky !! OMG it was kinda light blue with a faint white halo around it but it shot so fast it was hard to process everything so quickly. What's even crazier is the direction it was heading to, but disappeared before reaching the mountain range. This is the honest truth and the direction it was heading was kinda North-West and exact location where Area-51 is from my house.

What's really freaky is it appeared to have came from my own house on 2nd floor level just in the next bedroom !! The best way to explain is I can only see what is directly outside my window and Left & Right is limited. Like I can't see the Las Vegas strip outside my window, but if I poked my head outside the window and looked right... I would see the Vegas Strip.

The best comparison is the Orb shot straight like one of those Clay Pully Targets people use a Shotgun with for sporting and play. The target wizzes out like a Frisbee as if it came from next Bedroom on 2nd floor or just above my home and shot across the sky under the clouds towards the mountains and towards Area-51 but the object disappeared before reaching the mountain range.

Thanks for that video !! OMG Again, at the 1:13:16 mark, William mentions Hudson River Valley sightings. I used to live in North New Jersey and had this same exact experience around 1993 !!!!

I'm blow away right now and had the same exact darn experience !!! I was going to a friends house one night and lived right next to a school. I usually cut through this patch of woods as a shortcut and that night as I was riding my bike across the baseball field, some voice told me to stop and look up in the sky. As I stopped and looked up, I saw a UFO shoot across the sky but disappeared. I was like OH WOW , so cool a Shooting Star. As I'm gazing and processing my thoughts, within 15 to 20 seconds later the object re-emerged and shot back the direction it came from. Oh boy, that sure was not shooting star after all !!

The best way to describe this experience is if you pick a position from Point A to Point B, the object disappeared and never made it to Point B, it disappeared and re-appeared at same spot. I lived about 25min West NYC and the best geographic location I could describe is the UFO was traveling North up the Hudson River and later shot back South from it's original pattern.

There a bunch of other UFO experiences I've had, even with solid evidence with encounters that is mind blowing but will post those in different thread when I come across them and still learning this forum

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Matthew (15th February 2018), norman (15th February 2018), onevoice (21st February 2018)

36. Link to Post #1779
    Thanks

I was totally correct. Right after the LA Expo Corey is on the new episode and he said 50 years it may take to get full disclosure. He estimated anywhere from 30 to 50 years or something.

Whatever that means. 50 Years we will have a locked dated and all we do is prepare , help others with good intentions and hope for the best.
    Last edited by ZoSo925; 21st February 2018 at 20:37.

37. Link to Post #1780
    Thanks

And conveniently 50 years gives Corey Goode a remaining lifetime to push his questionable narrative. Don't put your faith in him or his cronies. They're carnival hucksters.

Quote Posted by ZoSo925 (here)
    I was totally correct. Right after the LA Expo Corey is on the new episode and he said 50 years it may take to get full disclosure. He estimated anywhere from 30 to 50 years or something.

Whatever that means. 50 Years we will have a locked dated and all we do is prepare , help others with good intentions and hope for the best.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2018), BMJ (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th March 2018), Michelle Marie (11th March 2018), mojo (3rd March 2018), Omni (4th April 2018), Reinhard (1st March 2018), Sequoia (10th April 2018), shijo (1st March 2018), uzn (3rd March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 124 FirstFirst 1 39 79 89 99 124 LastLast