Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst 1 41 81 91 101 124 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1801
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

My post was conveniently popped out of existence , along with a few thanks.

I was about to warn Sigma of the staunch opponents who have already decreed this topic closed to further debate. Goode has been labelled person non grata here at Avalon.

I however did watch the video because the guy immediately struck me as reliable. I must say I am a bit surprised at the amount of corroborating info from the remote viewing sessions. I thought it would bring back a more negative report. The part about the entire scenario being a charade manipulated by this advanced conglomerate and that Goode is merely a patsy quite interesting. I find I cannot accept the remote viewing about the existence of these beings, though.

What I take away from this entire fiasco is that my suspicion about the human race is substantiated. For whatever reason and from many different sources, the evidence seems irrefutable. We are a prize!

The question is why?

The answer is the reason for our very existence...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2018), meeradas (15th April 2018)

3. Link to Post #1802
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

No one is trying to stop anyone's freedom of speech. Im just saying, lets pritt-stick this discussion onto a pre-existing Corey Goode thread. Mods have done that, so... onward.

And it's a fair cop, I never watched the video.

Mod note from Bill: Yes, I merged the two threads. Not that the video isn't interesting (I did watch it!), but that the replies would soon become very general, as they are on this older thread.

Soon after, the two threads would likely become very similar. So it's best to merge them sooner rather than later.

It's always a problem when threads overlap a lot in content, such that readers don't know where best to look for new information, and posters don't know where best to post. The mods, trying to be good librarians, are always aware of this.

Meta-note from Daozen: Bill, I took the liberty of changing your red text to a more pleasing teal. No wait, darkcyan. Scratch that, paleturquoise.
    Reply from Bill: It depends what 'skin' you've chosen. paleturquoise is 100% invisible against white (which most people have as the default). So I've changed it back.

Red, blue, and green are pretty much the only colors that work on all backgrounds. The automatic color is black if you have a white background, and white if you have a dark background.
    Response from Daozen:

In retrospect paleturquoise was both unreadable and effete. Perhaps blue would be better, like this. Red looks a little alarmist and will trigger school memories for many of us. I will not change a color again.

In retrospect paleturquoise was both unreadable and effete. Perhaps blue would be better, like this. Or green, like this. Red looks a little alarmist and will trigger school memories for many of us. I will not change a color again.

Cornsilk: In retrospect paleturquoise was both unreadable and effete. Perhaps blue would be better, like this. Or green, like this. Red looks a little alarmist and will trigger school memories for many of us. I will not change a color again.
    Last edited by Daozen; 15th April 2018 at 18:37.

4. Link to Post #1803
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    But there you have it... Mods manipulating others information, based on posters who are speaking from preconceived biases and not the actual information posted... brilliant...
    Huh?? Please clarify.

5. Link to Post #1804
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Does anyone remember Christine's video about when she first met Corey? That explains a lot! Actually, JoefromtheCarolinas is doing some good videos with his "take" on the entire situation.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (17th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018)

7. Link to Post #1805
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

JoefromtheCarolinas is hilarious!!!!!

I admire he can actually sit through these interviews.....I become nauseated watching CG and WIlcox now. I am left with the impression that many are being "too kind" to CG. His shifty eyes and evasive and slimy body language is very likely NOT from being an MKUltra victim ( which is disrespectful of true MKUltra experiencers) but someone with a pathological condition.

The only way out for Willcox is to nail CG to a wall with his own lies and then disavow him live on air. Even then.......we are all diminished as a community for their LARP.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Iancorgi (16th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

9. Link to Post #1806
    Thanks

Interesting note, and excuse me for going off topic. The deleted post is still logged in my post list. When I click on it, it brings me to the opening op, the post itself is gone.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (17th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #1807
    Thanks

No one is pushing a personal bias here, as far as I can tell. The mods and Bill have a tough job keeping this place from falling into chaos and becoming not much more than a daily mirror rag of sensationalism, where anything goes and nothing gets sanctioned.

Also the mods are responding to a very real attack on alternative news sources. Give the controllers enough slack and they'll hang us with it.

I don't agree in some cases with their decisions, but I don't propose to be able to do a better job. I trust Bill and the mods to do what's right as they see it, and I can live with that.

Just wish it didn't involve retiring so many powerful and loving voices. C'est la vie don la guerre. So much for my French, sorry...

Mod note from Bill: if someone really IS powerful and loving (as well as reasonably grounded and sane!), we'd certainly never unsubscribe them.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th April 2018 at 15:20.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018), Mike (16th April 2018), raregem (16th April 2018)

13. Link to Post #1808
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    My post was conveniently popped out of existence , along with a few thanks.
    Here's the contents of your post, from a day ago now, that got lost in a (known) glitch in the Avalon forum software.

Occasionally, posts disappear if they are made almost the same time as a Moderator is merging the thread that the post is being made to. If the post was actually successfully posted, even for a second, then I can still extract it from the forum backups, as in this case.

Any thanks are in there too, but I didn't go looking for them now.

You wrote, yesterday:
    Quote Tread carefully. This subject has already seen great resistance and staunch opponents. I agree there is an element of truth in these tales but the Blue Avian benefactor angle seems dubious at best.

Also the advanced degree of technology is so far beyond our understanding that it beggars the imagination, let alone our comprehension of the subject. It does make us look like plants, so much lesser are we. This is not a healthy big picture, if for no other reason.

Yet extract the pertinent parts and obtain an idea of great potential. We are the prize!

Why?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th April 2018 at 17:29.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018), Mike (16th April 2018), Ultima Thule (16th April 2018)

15. Link to Post #1809
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Anyhow, without further ado... here is Brett's analysis... enjoy...

Remote Viewing Blue Avians & the Secret Space Program in Corey Goode and David Wilcock's Disclosure
    I just listened to this video by Brett, on his Technical Intuition channel. My sense was that this was not ordinary b.s., but rather deliberate deception, done to a higher standard of production, as part of an ongoing and involved project of mass manipulation.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Jean-Marie (16th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (17th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018), Mike (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (16th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018), Omni (17th April 2018), raregem (16th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

17. Link to Post #1810
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

I can't believe there's any thing left of this dead-horse to beat...

I guess as long as corey is still around this will always be a zombie thread for reference if nothing else... I still get comments for/against him on the few videos I made on this topic from time to time.
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th April 2018 at 19:09.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (19th June 2018), DeDukshyn (27th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), Ivanhoe (29th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018)

19. Link to Post #1811
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

I don't mind camp fire stories for the hell of it, or even Wilcock's early work that was quite serious.

What I can't stand is the missionary style that crowd have got into. Bad counsel and bad incentives and poorly disguised spiritual communism that makes me want to puke almost as much as the Crooked Hilary debacle.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Did You See Them (17th April 2018), Ernie Nemeth (17th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th April 2018), meeradas (16th April 2018), mountain_jim (17th April 2018), TargeT (16th April 2018)

21. Link to Post #1812
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Sigma6 for introducing me to the Technical Intuition channel. I actually watched most of the rest of their work. The vid you posted surely wasn't pro Cory Goode. Some of the replies certainly indicated that the posters didn't bother to watch the relatively short 20 minute presentation. Their loss, not yours. The mere mention of Goode's name invokes the don't go there at all, stick your head in the sand reaction (perhaps deservedly so?).

The work these remote viewers have done may have exposed an energy (they view as originally biological) whose "Blue Whatever" avatar is but one manifestation. The Technical Intuition video "Mocksha" (release from the wheel of reincarnation) video reinforces the concepts of "prison planet", "loosh", "don't go to the light when you die", and a system controlled by "evil" energetic beings, that have been previously presented in various Avalon threads. It has occurred to me that these "evil energetic beings" are equivalent to the "antirats" described in Tom Campbell's My Big Toe series.

I personally believe that the reaction (knee jerk?) to move your new thread to this thread is unfortunately just because of the "poisonous Cory Goode" in your title. This move will probably result in some Avalonians (and others) not viewing this information (and missing some interesting thoughts) who would have if your thread stood alone. Paul may be right that Technical Intuition involves a "project of mass manipulation". By being buried in this thread, I believe fewer folks will take the time to view the information and have the opportunity to use their own discretion to make up their own minds.

Thanks again Sigma6 for your post.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th April 2018), mountain_jim (17th April 2018)

23. Link to Post #1813
    UK Avalon Retired Member Eben Yblod's Avatar
    Thanks

I too feel like i'm in a glossy film where fantasy & reality merge . Isolation or drug assisted I kow not what. Jekyll & Hide springs to mind . Inner artistry too.

Eben Yblod.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eben Yblod For This Post:

Debra (27th April 2018), Ivanhoe (26th July 2018), Mike (26th April 2018)

25. Link to Post #1814
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Interview starts 33 mins in air date is 24/4/18 though
    it has only just been posted on F2B U'Tube.....

Ep. 844 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode,
    Gerald O'Donnell : Remote Viewing : LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkVesEltXrM
    Published on 26 Apr 2018
    Check out our LIVE show, Mon-Thursday 7pm PST at
    https://jimmychurchradio.com/

Identified as an intuitive empath (IE) with precognitive abilities, Corey Goode was
    recruited through one of the MILAB programs at the young age of six. Goode trained
    and served in the MILAB program from 1976-1986/87.

Goode served in the Texas Army State Guard (2007-2012), C4I (Command, Control,
    Communications, Computation & Intelligence). The time in the Texas Military Forces
    was unrelated to the Secret Space Program Service.

Goode was chosen as a delegate to interface with multiple ET Federations and Councils
    on their behalf, liaison with the SSP Alliance Council, and to deliver important messages
    to humanity.

Gerald O’Donnell is the founder of The Academy of Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing
    (ARVARI), and a world-renowned Remote Viewer who was recruited by a Western European
    intelligence agency to join their ongoing program of Remote Viewing (sensing) of targeted
    locations.At the agency, Gerald taught Special Forces, anti-terrorist units and Intel operatives
    advanced remote viewing and sensing techniques.

But since witnessing the transformational impact of remote viewing and how it could help
    others manifest abundant relationships, emotional peace and true happiness, Gerald has
    dedicated his life to sharing this gift with others.Even as the world becomes increasingly
    dangerous, unbalanced and chaotic, Gerald has made it his mission to spread his gift
    around the world, so that anyone can benefit from a higher level of vibration and the
    harnessing of infinite human capabilities.

Tonight we are going to discuss remote viewing… the history and how it can be applied
    today to observe locations that are kept from us all around the world… and beyond.
    Air date: April 24, 2018

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (27th April 2018), Mike (26th April 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018)

27. Link to Post #1815
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

In the next 30 minutes I could construct a narrative about me, that would be 80 to 90% true and verifiable, but into which I could also weave in 10 to 20% of false statements (about anything I choose), but not anything you could disprove--or would even care to spend any of your precious time trying to do so.

CG and his handlers want everyone to forget about the very-well established legal principle providing that the proponent or claimant of a claim bears the burden of proof in support of the claim. We are not required to prove a negative--that something did not happen. Rather, CG is required to prove, by competent and reliable evidence, that what he claims happened, did in fact happen. We are under no obligation whatsoever to disprove CG's assertions. He, solely, bears the burden of proof on everything he claims.

Even a cursory review of his claims, from is own hand or mouth, disclose numerous errors in his terrestrial claims, not to mention his extraterrestrial and time-traveling, gallactic ambassador to Blue Birds claims.

Don't buy any statements he makes that the-powers-that-be are covering up and hiding facts that would tend to prove his Blue Bird claims. Even if such a claim is seemingly plausible as to his time traveling BB (or BS) story, that does not tell us why they would, or did, cover up or hide facts about his mundane Earthly claims.

In short, his credibilty is shot. If he was less than truthful about his Earthly claims, why should we believe he is telling the truth about his "unearthly BB claims"?

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Billy (27th April 2018), Debra (27th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th April 2018), Ivanhoe (29th April 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th April 2018), Mike (27th April 2018), Nasu (27th April 2018), norman (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (27th April 2018), Shadowself (27th April 2018), shijo (27th April 2018), Wind (27th April 2018)

29. Link to Post #1816
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The counterintelligence neuro-thugs have a deep learning Ai modeled after Corey Goode, they electronically harass me with it from time to time. I also get deluded new ager deep learning Ai harassing me via BCI.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Mike (19th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #1817
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

5:55 long video where I pull some science fiction sources for the comic disclosure story for anyone interested

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Did You See Them (19th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Iancorgi (19th June 2018), Ivanhoe (26th July 2018), Mike (19th June 2018), Reinhard (19th June 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018), Star Tsar (19th June 2018), sunwings (20th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #1818
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    5:55 long video where I pull some science fiction sources for the comic disclosure story for anyone interested

Damn Joe that was really, really good!

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd June 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th July 2018), RunningDeer (19th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #1819
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

That's certainly an interesting compare and contrast job. I don't know what to think about Corey Goode to be honest, but I do think David Wilcock has done some excellent research in the past, particularly in his book, the Source Field Investigations.

I do not think that parallels with existing sci-fi lore disprove anything. Any TV show or movie with "Star" as part of its title was probably put out by the SSP themselves, as a sort of plausible deniability operation.

Sg1 has an episode where they cheekily explore this very concept in a very Meta way. I do think that SG1 is largely based on fact, except for the ridiculous villains and space battles. So is Star Trek. The intelligence operation here is to twist things around and scare us into thinking that we are under constant threat of alien invasion and we are one lost space battle away from complete annihilation, all the time, every time. Reality is probably a bit more boring than that and may be closer to what we see in the original Trek series.

36. Link to Post #1820
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

This thread hasn't had a post for over a month — which is kind of astonishing! — so just to bump it, I thought I'd risk a joke.

This is a promotional link I keep seeing on quite a few web pages now:

37. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), bennycog (26th July 2018), Debra (26th July 2018), Did You See Them (26th July 2018), drneglector (26th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th July 2018), gaiagirl (26th July 2018), Hym (26th July 2018), Jad (26th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th July 2018), mountain_jim (26th July 2018), Nasu (16th August 2018), Rawhide68 (26th July 2018), RunningDeer (26th July 2018), Sophocles (26th July 2018), Spellbound (26th July 2018), Tamara (12th August 2018), Valerie Villars (26th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 124 FirstFirst 1 41 81 91 101 124 LastLast