Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst 1 43 83 93 103 124 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 2480

Thread: The Truth about Corey Goode

1. Link to Post #1841
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: The Truth about Corey Goode

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I was threatened today via neural interfacing that the counterintelligence interlopers will be thought inserting Corey Goode my intellectual property (largely work I have yet to release). I have already witnessed highly grievous forms of intellectual property theft against myself in the same fashion (e.g. my exact words being channeled through other people).

It is the worst case scenario for intellectual property, my thoughts are under surveillance and black ops have an agenda to de-attribute and reputation manage myself. They use the electronic control grid (the products of mkultra) to thought inject my best ideas into others as a punishment for opposing them. They also threatened that Corey Goode reads my work or will read my work and he will intellectual property theft me that way also. My work itinerary is a major target of counterintelligence based intellectual property theft, so if Corey Goode or someone else starts ripping me off please make notice.

I take these threats seriously after what I have witnessed...
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I understand you would be upset and to some extent can relate.

I really like your new avatar.
    Thanks Valerie. It is a tyrannicide illustration.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

David Trd1 (25th August 2018), Debra (27th September 2018), Franny (25th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (26th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

3. Link to Post #1842
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

I was threatened today via neural interfacing that the counterintelligence interlopers will be thought inserting Corey Goode my intellectual property (largely work I have yet to release). I have already witnessed highly grievous forms of intellectual property theft against myself in the same fashion (e.g. my exact words being channeled through other people).

It is the worst case scenario for intellectual property, my thoughts are under surveillance and black ops have an agenda to de-attribute and reputation manage myself. They use the electronic control grid (the products of mkultra) to thought inject my best ideas into others as a punishment for opposing them. They also threatened that Corey Goode reads my work or will read my work and he will intellectual property theft me that way also. My work itinerary is a major target of counterintelligence based intellectual property theft, so if Corey Goode or someone else starts ripping me off please make notice.

Greetings again,

Good luck with the perception of owning your thoughts.
    It is very difficult to discern the thought going through us. I struggled for years with this self defeating belief that we own or belong to our thoughts.

There are few theories about what is thought and what is the origin of thought.
    I suggest you research (you are great at that), and find a theory for thought mechanism that is serving you.

For myself I found that it is more important to control what I think (allow or discard thoughts), rather than ponder on its origin or intent.
    I am still work in progress controlling my thoughts, teaching my self to allow and encourage empowering thoughts.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

David Trd1 (25th August 2018), greybeard (25th August 2018), MistressJan (25th August 2018), Valerie Villars (25th August 2018)

5. Link to Post #1843
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)

Greetings again,

It is very difficult to discern the thought going through us. I struggled for years with this self defeating belief that we own or belong to our thoughts.

I suggest you research (you are great at that), and find a theory for thought mechanism that is serving you.

For myself I found that it is more important to control what I think (allow or discard thoughts), rather than ponder on its origin or intent.
    I am still work in progress controlling my thoughts, teaching my self to allow and encourage empowering thoughts.

Agreed, Interestingly, I love Elkhart tolles simple techniques to observe thoughts. Combining things like that with "thought management" we get used to discerning what is ours, - learned program or a downright nefarious violation from an outside source. It pains to see so much of the pop Run on a form of automatic within the ego space as the prime sourc of reality decoding...inwish this was taught in school!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

MistressJan (25th August 2018), PathWalker (26th August 2018)

7. Link to Post #1844
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)

Greetings again,

When I come up with high quality intellectual property like a business name or an original concept and get intellectual property thefted it is pretty devastating. Which is why it is illegal (it is wrong).
    Last edited by Omni; 26th August 2018 at 06:50.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

PathWalker (27th August 2018), Valerie Villars (26th August 2018)

9. Link to Post #1845
    Thanks

When I come up with high quality intellectual property like a business name or an original concept and get intellectual property thefted it is pretty devastating. Which is why it is illegal (it is wrong).
    Greetings again,

It seems that you suffer pain from relating ownership to the thoughts you have, coming as channeled information.
    There is abundance of channeled information in science, technology, art and music.

Creative people are those who have open channels.

If you accept your channeling gift as a human skill, that other humans have as well. It will be easier to accept the information flow.

Good luck.
    Joy and happiness
    PathWalker.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 27th August 2018 at 12:09.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

mojo (31st August 2018)

11. Link to Post #1846
    Thanks

Blue-Avians in mount Shasta mentioned in unrelated hypnosis sessions.

I have greatly enjoyed this video. Recordings from 2 unrelated deep hypnosis sessions.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

mojo (31st August 2018)

13. Link to Post #1847
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Back to Corey Goode: He says in his bio

When Corey Goode was six years old, ''specialized testing at school identified him as an intuitive empath (IE) with precognitive abilities. Based on his scores, he was taken into the MILAB program

Corey was born in 1970 so lets look at his timeline and history, if you google ''the History of Standardize Testing in Texas'' you can verify this info on testing in Texas for yourself

In 1980 TABS was started and it only covered basic Reading writing and mathematics and only tested 3rd 5th and 9th grade. In 1984 TEAM testing was started which was more extensive testing. Goode was born in 1970 therefore in third grade the year was 1978 therefore no testing. He said he was tested in the first grade. no testing. I Also CALLED THE GARLAND INDEPENDENT School district to verify this data....

Research, Assessment & Accountability Department
    Phone: 972-487-3206
    Fax:
    972-485-4942 .

Dog poop they said.
    Last edited by ichingcarpenter; 27th August 2018 at 23:16.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (27th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th September 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), Nasu (31st August 2018), Omni (27th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #1848
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

Wow... just caught Corey Goode in a big lie... start @ 30 minutes, He mentions that nobody has ever told him about big blue bird aliens and that is false. I personally had a discussion with Corey and other forum members and told Corey about another blue bird alien encounter with contactee Bonnie Meyer and a Blue Avian over 6 foot tall named Eric. Corey is on stage saying he never heard of another story and that tells me everything. IMO a person is not going to forget he heard a story of a big blue bird. I remember his reply as well and that he would check out her story. Worthy note: Bonnie had her encounter many years before Corey tells about his blue bird. I always wondered if Corey actually knew of Bonnie's story and stole it as his own and embellished it??? Corey care to take a lie detector test? It's disgusting to be leading people with false testimony and difficult enough to find any serious research/proofs and not fabrication by attention seeking.

Another thing that Corey did that disturbed me was when he was an early forum member on Avalon he started a thread and answered questions. It was around the same time of the activity here in Oregon. I had captured video and was asking Corey since he has met so many aliens and seen many craft, if he could tell me the type of ET's and craft visiting here? Of course he said sure, and waited and waited but he never responded.

Here is an old post on Bonnie Meyer. I told Corey about it back in 2014 or so.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=bonnie+meyer
    Last edited by mojo; 31st August 2018 at 16:42.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), Debra (27th September 2018), gaiagirl (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (30th August 2018), Kate (31st August 2018), mountain_jim (1st September 2018), Nasu (31st August 2018), norman (30th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #1849
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)

When Corey Goode was six years old, ''specialized testing at school identified him as an intuitive empath (IE) with precognitive abilities. Based on his scores, he was taken into the MILAB program

Corey was born in 1970 so lets look at his timeline and history, if you google ''the History of Standardize Testing in Texas'' you can verify this info on testing in Texas for yourself

In 1980 TABS was started and it only covered basic Reading writing and mathematics and only tested 3rd 5th and 9th grade. In 1984 TEAM testing was started which was more extensive testing. Goode was born in 1970 therefore in third grade the year was 1978 therefore no testing. He said he was tested in the first grade. no testing. I Also CALLED THE GARLAND INDEPENDENT School district to verify this data....

Fax:
    972-485-4942 .

Dog poop they said.
    Although I am sure Goode is lying through his teeth most of the time, probably including to his wife, there was in pretty much all America standardization of the main IQ tests using schools for the age levels testings.

The sample was very large and regional discrepancies were being checked to adapt the tests to different cultures and sub cultures by eliminating cultural biaises. This was in throughout the seventies.

The tests were done 2 years in a row on the same students (without parents permission in Quebec, but I remember it quite well. I later studied those tests and knew then what tests I had been submitted to in the seventies).

Those results were not part of school boards activities and therefore not accounted for most of the time. Results were not given to schools nor to students.

There is therefore a tiny tiny chance Goode could have been tested. Someone from his region should check if there was any IQ test standardization process in his area in the seventies.
    Last edited by Flash; 31st August 2018 at 20:28.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

mojo (31st August 2018)

19. Link to Post #1850
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)

Fax:
    972-485-4942 .

Dog poop they said.
    Although I am sure Goode is lying through his teeth most of the time, probably including to his wife, there was in pretty much all America standardization of the main IQ tests using schools for the age levels testings.

The sample was very large and regional discrepancies were being checked to adapt the tests to different cultures and sub cultures by eliminating cultural biaises. This was in throughout the seventies.

The tests were done 2 years in a row on the same students (without parents permission in Quebec, but I remember it quite well. I later studied those tests and knew then what tests I had been submitted to in the seventies).

Those results were not part of school boards activities and therefore not accounted for most of the time. Results were not given to schools nor to students.

There is therefore a tiny tiny chance Goode could have been tested. Someone from his region should check if there was any IQ test standardization process in his area in the seventies.
    I called his school district. The first testing was done in 1980 and it wasn't IQ

The Texas Assessment of Basic Skills or TABS test was a standardized test for public schools in the State of Texas beginning in 1980. It was introduced by statute by the 66th Legislature in 1979. The statute required testing of "basic skills competencies in mathematics, reading, and writing for grades 3, 5, and 9."

Texas Assessment of Basic Skills - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_..._Basic_Skills:

Call them yourself
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st August 2018 at 21:21. Reason: fixed broken link

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Debra (27th September 2018), Flash (31st August 2018), mojo (31st August 2018), Retief (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #1851
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

When I came back to the Avalon forum March of 2015 I started seeing posts about Randy Cramer. At the time I had no idea who Corey Goode was...but I saw him taking a sincere interest in Randy Cramer. That is when I contacted Corey to tell him I had contacted Randy for one specific purpose. Not because of the wild story he told..which I didn't really pay that much attention to as the one thing that caught my ear was really the only thing he said that interested me. He said he was IQ tested when in school from whoever and this is how he became who he claims to be...some supersoldier alien hunter.

So I contacted Michael Salla to inquire about Randy and the thing he told about "being IQ tested" while in school. Personally I had never heard anybody say that before....After I heard that I pretty much didn't listen to the rest of his story as I was more concerned with this testing thing. Michael told me he would get hold of Randy for me and give him my contact information so I might inquire about the testing thing. I did soon afterward hear from Randy and inquired about it. He was rather vague about it and that was that on the testing thing. Then Randy took a turn that blew my mind and I just never contacted him after that. I seriously felt this guy Randy was a possible danger from some of the things he was telling me.

Now back to Corey Goode; I contacted Corey and gave him a bit of a run down on my conversations with Randy and why I felt he was not only a fraud but that I thought he was dangerous. I also gave Corey a small bit of information which he took interest in..which is a whole other story and not worth the time to discuss.

So here's the thing....I was tested but not by some part of the school district. It was a private testing group that the school brought in to test certain students. But I had never seen any other students being tested in this room they tested me in. Why did they test me? That's a puzzle...But they never got my mothers permission to do so. So when the school called my mother in to discuss the testing and wanted to move me up a grade and whatnot....she had a fit! She was mad as hell that they tested me without asking permission.

So this is what happened to me.

As for Corey.....he got that brainy idea of testing in school from Randy Cramer and that is where that was born.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 31st August 2018 at 21:10.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2018), Flash (31st August 2018), gaiagirl (31st August 2018), ichingcarpenter (31st August 2018), Kate (31st August 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), mountain_jim (1st September 2018), Retief (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #1852
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

FWIW back in the late 60's I was IQ tested, I was about 10 years old and this was in Elgin IL. I remember because I asked my mother what my IQ was and she said they didn't tell her. So, she was aware of the testing. I don't know if the testing was done by the school or a private group. Afterwards I was placed in what they called the gifted group, there was about 6 of us and I was the only boy. I was not a good student grade wise, I found school boring and was extremely introverted and didn't socialize too well.

They fairly often , if I recall correctly, took us from school to a local planetarium where we would have private classes and would be given tests, not written but kind of puzzles. I remember thinking I wasn't doing well on them. I also remember being taken on occasion to a local university or community college library for the day and being allowed to pick out and read anything we wanted. I don't know if my mother was aware of that, I'll try to remember to ask next time I talk to her.

The adult leaders of our little group were a male and a female. I'm not absolutely sure but I don't think they were school staff. We ended up moving to Florida within a year of this and that was that.

Anyway, if this was some kind of screening process for the SSP I must have failed lol.

Ok, a year later I finally remembered to ask my mom about this. She was absolutely aware of all the times they took me from school to the various places. Hell, she remembered more than I did. So, Corey's contention that he was vanned out of school without his parent's knowledge is bs at least in my experience.

Sorry to beat the dead horse but this was unfinished business for me.
    Last edited by Retief; 16th August 2019 at 00:29.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Flash (31st August 2018), Ivanhoe (10th September 2018), Kate (31st August 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), Shadowself (31st August 2018), Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #1853
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,705 times in 8,941 posts

I must have failed too because I was never put in special groups.

edit: some non necessary information has been deleted here

Were most a Avalon members tested????? lol, this would give an idea of the profile needed for this forum (teasing).

Anyhow, back on topic....
    Last edited by Flash; 10th September 2018 at 12:42.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Kate (31st August 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Retief (31st August 2018)

27. Link to Post #1854
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,509 times in 5,654 posts

It's sad that Corey can't or chooses not to reply to accusations of falsehoods, he should have a chance to respond just as any other person. There's no way he can get around not hearing about Bonnie Meyer's blue avian as mentioned earlier above. Maybe we could chalk up the conflict in testimony to poor memory, but Corey was very clear in sharing how special his story was. That's what got me angry I knew he knew of the story. It's a shame his silence and if he is lying about one part of his testimony that calls into account the rest. Would it be safe to call him a FRAUD in public? It would be different if he brought other evidence to the table because all we have is his story. He claimed to be at special places even Mars and met hundreds of different aliens. There has to be something tangible he could have used to support. Thats why his testimony has to be airtight imo. Even DNA or unknown dust particles or elements unknown to earth...
    Last edited by mojo; 10th September 2018 at 00:36.

28. Link to Post #1855
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I must have failed too because I was never put in special groups.

edit: some non necessary information has been deleted here

Were most a Avalon members tested????? lol, this would give an idea of the profile needed for this forum (teasing).

Anyhow, back on topic....
    I was tested when at a Catholic grammar school. I remember it clearly because at some point I got called into the principal's office and they had a list, top down, of the students and their I.Q.'s and I was in the office by myself so I took a peek.

I was third at 129. I didn't know what that meant at the time. They never told us what our scores were and I don't know how or why or at who's direction they did so. I believe I was in 7th grade and so I was about 11 or 12.

I guess I wasn't in the "in" crowd either. Too middle of the road.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (10th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #1856
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

"I was tested when at a Catholic grammar school"

Same here ! although I cant remember what age exactly but it was in primary school - so about 9 - 10 years of age.
    Can't remember much about it though - all I do remember is that it was were I heard the words IQ and Mensa for the first time.

Edit: and as above - I never heard my score or how well I did !

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Valerie Villars (10th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #1857
    Thanks

Corey said he was tested in first grade in the Garland Texas school district which is my point.
    It was a lie. He also couldn't be tested in 3rd grade either according to the school district..I've done a lot of testing for districts.

I too was tested many times but never in first grade and by the time I got to High School the school councillor said I was a major underachiever considering my test scores but never tested for dyslexia until later which I had . I'm from a real nuclear family as in the scientific word nuclear . In order for me to enter grad school for my masters in Special Education K-12 I had to take the Miller's Analogy Test which I scored high enough to enter easily but to become a member of Mensa if I chose to.

The point is not about my testing history, nor yours, but Corey's, and the reality of his school district, Texas and his testing. The district also never had 'white vans' nor did the AF base. For liability reasons his mother and school would have had to sign a permission travel agreement in case negligence or accidents . An affidavit from his mother could confirm this fact for Corey but alas.... nada.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (11th September 2018), Ratszinger (17th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #1858
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Maybe he should take a "lie detector" test.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

mojo (10th September 2018), Ratszinger (17th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #1859
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Before doing that, I would hope that the operator of the lie detector ran it through an extra couple of tests, to ensure that it would cause no harm to the person under examination, if shorted out. I would wish no harm to Corey Goode.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Matthew (10th September 2018), PurpleLama (10th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #1860
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

He's refused to, saying that they're inconclusive and unreliable. And when it was suggested that he might undergo regression at the hands of a skilled therapist, he said he didn't want anyone messing with his mind (my paraphrase).

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (10th September 2018), Debra (27th September 2018), Innocent Warrior (17th October 2018), Jantje (17th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Matthew (10th September 2018), Nasu (29th September 2018), Ratszinger (17th September 2018), Rawhide68 (30th September 2018), shadowstalker (17th September 2018), Valerie Villars (11th September 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst 1 43 83 93 103 124 LastLast