Thread: Update from Pete Peterson via David Wilcock 2017-apr-25

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Update from Pete Peterson via David Wilcock 2017-apr-25

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Why would a negative ET group want disclosure?

I'm only speculating here, but they were out in the open in ages past and worshiped as Gods...
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Since the woo-woo universe is being beaten around here, here is something from a parallel far-out left-field which might shed some light on the issue...
    OK, so if I've understood you guys right, essentially they'd pose as good guys. Highly risky, because there are real good guys (human and ET/EB), I'm thinking that would be the beginning of the end for this negative ET group. Perhaps a serendipitous situation for humanity.

Thanks for your replies.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 26th April 2017 at 23:46.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Atlas (27th April 2017), DNA (30th April 2017), Hervé (27th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Rocky
    Trump is the Outsider that the NWO wants to get rid of But he may be our last hope. He is aware of all the Lucifarian evil. It's obvious to me they want him gone but he will try until they kill him if he can just get some help from few but brave people whom are truly in the minority. Send positive vibs Roc:
    :
    Last edited by Desire; 27th April 2017 at 00:41.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (29th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

My husband has been watching Truth Hunter with Linda Moulton Howe on Gaia and she explains about her contacts, whistleblowers identifying some non psychic groups of aliens who are just here to glean from us biologically or otherwise. Data as of 2016 to present. There are soooo many groups, so many categories it will make your head spin. Some curious without soul advancement some with an intent that doing harm is just collateral damage. They can manipulate time, reality and can shape shift to dupe us. Haven't we arrived at the knowledge that all these aliens have an agenda to use us for their grand experiment and only the benevolent beings are less dense of matter and more in an ethereal state of consciousness?
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Inversion (30th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I really had hope with Trump, but his campaign was all lies, the crap he is passing was **** we were willing to settle for to have the good things he promised but will never deliver...

May 1st is civil war kickoff they named months ago, with it only days away, I can see the possibility of it happening.

I believe Trump's intent was legitimate, and although he seems to have been compromised we can only guess as to what threats and or promises were made against he and or his family if he didn't relent
    Well turns out last time he was on the verge of bankruptcy, Jewish bankers stepped in restructured all of his loans to minimal payments...

When you sell your soul, it will always cost you dearly...

They are recalling favors to take over the last branch of US, the executive.

Bankers will start WW III to save the federal reserve system they control.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

I pretty much believe that, bankers restructuring Trump's loans when he was going bankrupt, getting his soul and his daughters/sons in the same opportunities.

I had a tiny wish that Trump was not too corrupt, very tiny one, and it is gone. The good thing is that hopefully, people will see that they are always voting for nothing other than the same manipulative oligarchy.

I really had hope with Trump, but his campaign was all lies, the crap he is passing was **** we were willing to settle for to have the good things he promised but will never deliver...

May 1st is civil war kickoff they named months ago, with it only days away, I can see the possibility of it happening.

I believe Trump's intent was legitimate, and although he seems to have been compromised we can only guess as to what threats and or promises were made against he and or his family if he didn't relent
    Well turns out last time he was on the verge of bankruptcy, Jewish bankers stepped in restructured all of his loans to minimal payments...

When you sell your soul, it will always cost you dearly...

They are recalling favors to take over the last branch of US, the executive.

Bankers will start WW III to save the federal reserve system they control.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

abmqa (30th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (29th April 2017), Sierra (5th June 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,554 times in 20,694 posts

Do we have any actual proof that Peterson is even alive now?
    Each breath a gift...

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,510 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Odd question! I have no reason to doubt it. But 'proof', no.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), DNA (30th April 2017), onawah (30th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I didn't mean to be cryptic, I just find it difficult to believe that Peterson would be confiding such information to D. Wilcock, and he isn't young anymore, which is why I asked.
    If he really wanted that info to come out at this stage in his life, I would have thought he would have chosen a more credible outlet.
    Can you offer any opinion as to why he might be following the present (alleged) course?
    Thank you.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Odd question! I have no reason to doubt it. But 'proof', no.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (30th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,510 times in 32,931 posts

Can you offer any opinion as to why he might be following the present (alleged) course?
    Anything he stated publicly like that would have to be sanctioned and cleared — 100% for sure. That suggests to me that it's false, misleading, or inconsequential. (Or a mixture of all three.)

(The major 3-part interview Kerry, David and I did with him back in 2009 was not cleared, and that got him, and us, in all kinds of serious trouble.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2017 at 02:53.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), aoibhghaire (7th May 2017), Bob (30th April 2017), DNA (30th April 2017), Inversion (30th April 2017), Jean-Marie (30th April 2017), onawah (30th April 2017), Sierra (5th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks. That helps to clarify the matter.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Anything he stated publicly like that would have to be sanctioned and cleared — 100% for sure. That suggests to me that it's false, misleading, or inconsequential. (Or a mixture of all three.)

(The major 3-part interview Kerry, David and I did with him back in 2009 was not cleared, and that got him, and us, in all kinds of serious trouble.)
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Though I have to say I still don't understand why Peterson would choose Wilcock as his outlet for any news at all, whether it's false, misleading, inconsequential, or whatever.
    What would be the the point, exactly?
    Does he want to help distract and divert people's attention?
    Since I really can't believe that is the case, my doubts that Peterson is really divulging anything to Wilcock persist.
    The possibility that he may have actually left his body and therefore cannot make it clear publicly that he has not had any part of Wilcock's "revelations" is why I wonder if he is even still alive.
    Or perhaps someone is posing as Peterson and Wilcock is buying it or going along with it because it makes for good sensational news.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th April 2017 at 03:22.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Inversion (30th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

That Peter Peterson interview is still one of my favourites. It is deep shame that he got into trouble for doing it and it just goes to show that when giving information to the public that is actually worth having it gets squashed very quickly.

His revelations about the benefits of ratfish oil are backed up by my own researches and experience. Also of note:

15% of the world's population have DNA that makes them resistant to mind control technologies. This (the % percentage) figure I can believe.

The "information field" and how the body, the mind, and DNA really function. I also agree with this. The functioning of the brain I think does not work in the way we are taught it does. Reading the ancient yogic texts will reveal that it works much more like a transmitter/receiver with access to a Universal intelligence. True knowledge does not just appear from out of a void - it is passed on - always.

This is why exceptionally clever people like Dr Peterson need to be vigilant. Nikola Tesla wanted to use his knowledge to advance the plan (still alive then) to gain control over the traditional energy resources from certain bloodlines by diminishing their value with his "new" technology. Tesla was not so perceptive when reading human psychologies however, trusting his information to the wrong people and so ending the whole thing.

There is still a chance his stuff is disinformation - truths mixed together with nonsense, especially with him being a government employee. An interesting revelation for me is:

"The politicians have already spent all the Social Security money. So you've got to fluoridate the water (which causes calcification of the arteries) so that You The People all die at, or before, retirement age."

Which backs up the National Research Council on pineal gland calcification:

"Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans.” (National Research Council 2006)"

This is the disinfo bit for me. I just cannot see the US government or any government ever using fluoride or anything else as a means of culling populations - it would be just too counter-productive. Powers that be don't want dead populations, they want large, enfeebled ignorant ones - plenty of dumb, mindless buying machines. With plenty of indebtedness for good measure, to ensure a lifetime of enslavement. It would be more logical to just increase the retirement age, like what the British government has already done. Killing all them grandparents would be getting rid of one heck of a lot of childcare!
    Last edited by happyuk; 30th April 2017 at 14:42.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Andrew_K (1st May 2017), Bill Ryan (30th April 2017), mountain_jim (30th April 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (30th April 2017), Sierra (5th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,435 times in 8,340 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)

. . . . . I just cannot see the US government or any government ever using fluoride or anything else as a means of culling populations - it would be just too counter-productive. Powers that be don't want dead populations, they want large, enfeebled ignorant ones - plenty of dumb, mindless buying machines. With plenty of indebtedness for good measure, to ensure a lifetime of enslavement. It would be more logical to just increase the retirement age, like what the British government has already done. Killing all them grandparents would be getting rid of one heck of a lot of childcare!
    Your logic holds good within the current ( or recent ) order of things but they are planning for the future.

The overwhelmingly stark headlight we are staring into is that if the population was about right for the level of technology available in the 1950s, the current population and the current level of technology must be a huge miss match. From their point of view, more technology requires less population, not more, which is what we have right now.

I wouldn't count on them keeping us around for long, unless it's as organ donors.
    Last edited by norman; 30th April 2017 at 15:30.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

PurpleLama (30th April 2017), Sierra (5th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2