+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Update from Pete Peterson via David Wilcock 2017-apr-25

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Default Update from Pete Peterson via David Wilcock 2017-apr-25

David Wilcock published the following message in his Facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/divinecosmo...93146617534863

Note of discern reading this message.
    1. We do not know if this is really posted by David Wilcock, who usually post on his blog.
    2. It is hard to believe he refers to the original Pete Peterson interviewed by Project Camelot. The original Pete Peterson would be dead by now, or replaced by disinfo agent.
    3. DW Soliciting attendance for his coming event.

Anyhow the message is quite encouraging. And somehow timed with Bills latest thread about Goode (whose absence in the following message is conspicuous).

Quote Last night I got a HUGE burst of new intel from Pete Peterson about the Antarctic Atlantis. Much more specific detail that has clarified a bunch of topics, including UFO crashes from three different time periods that have all been found.

Pete was part of a team that has been working on an incredibly detailed analysis of these crashes for at least the last 30 years. The level of specifics is almost too much, since you are dealing with entire teams of scientists who did nothing but study these sites for years at a time.

Plans are definitely in place to reveal the whole thing to us. A negative ET group is also demanding a disclosure announcement in the very near future.

The battle between the Cabal and the Alliance is playing out in the US as the DoD (Alliance) versus the CIA and there are many mysteries in current events that can be explained.

We are definitely right on track for some major changes in everything we think we know. The Alliance would have done this regardless of who won the US 2016 election.

I have been very busy with new developments in my life that involve travel and many hours of work. All very positive and completely unexpected.

I feel it is very important to get this intel out before I speak at New Living Expo this weekend in San Francisco. I have a Sunday talk and a Monday post-conference event. This is only one of two events I have agreed to do this year despite almost daily requests for my presence at various conferences.

The new intel will definitely be shared at the event for my own protection even if I can't get it all out before then. Right now I have to study for an Ancient Aliens taping that will consume the whole day and then I am off at 5AM on another trip that will knock out two more days.
    Last edited by PathWalker; 26th April 2017 at 11:49.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

bettye198 (27th April 2017), Bruno (26th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (26th April 2017), Inversion (26th April 2017), Jantje (26th April 2017), toppy (26th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Update from Pete Peterson via David Wilcock 2017-apr-25

Why would a negative ET group want disclosure?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017), happyuk (28th April 2017), Inversion (26th April 2017), Jantje (26th April 2017), justntime2learn (26th April 2017), sheme (26th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,790 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    and why give the assassins a few days warning to silence him ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st May 2017), Bruno (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), Jantje (26th April 2017), justntime2learn (26th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    and why give the assassins a few days warning to silence him ?
    And why don't the negative ETs just do it themselves, why warn us?
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), Inversion (30th April 2017), Jantje (26th April 2017), justntime2learn (26th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

I suspect Peterson to have been compromised and is now being used to spread disinfo.

Wilcock would be the ideal channel to spread this disinfo.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th April 2017), Inversion (26th April 2017), justntime2learn (26th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

• Negative ET's may want partial disclosure to control the narrative and retain power. You may recall that the last so-called false flag, after the terrorist and third world crazies, was suppose to be a fake alien invasion/contact.
    • The cabal always seems to warn the public of their plans ahead of time. It has something to do with their belief system of how karma works (or something like that).
    • Peterson is definitely either compromised either consciously or unconsciously as he has factually stated his compliance in working with dark projects and we know his superiors are not to be trusted.
    • Finally, I believe David Wilcock has many flaws but I think he is honest in his intent to convey the truth. I understand why people have issues with him and can see that he could be manipulated due to his personality flaws/ego. And because he believes that he should make money doing what he does he promotes himself and knows how to capitalize on that. But I don't like dispersion's directed towards him or against his character as a truth seeker and a person with a good heart.
    Last edited by OMG; 27th April 2017 at 05:56.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,983 times in 4,336 posts

I'm only speculating here, but they were out in the open in ages past and worshiped as Gods.
    The elite that we know of are practicing dark rituals that include human sacrifice.
    One of those elite individuals was outted by wikileaks a few months ago, John Podesta.
    Wikileaks has also outed Podesta's interest in disclosure on several occasions, most importantly are the revelations that he is the one responsible for making disclosure like introductions for Tom Delonge.
    Tom Delonge's recent interviews have all centered around explaining the ancient Gods of mankind as having been aliens.
    He also commonly refers to these aliens as Gods.
    Tom Delonge's new book is titled "GODS MAN AND WAR".
    Also, if John Podesta is the one making the introductions can't we make a logical guess that "birds of a feather flock together" and that these folks making disclosure flirtations with Tom Delonge probably partake of the same type of rituals that John Podesta partakes of?
    Could the dark rituals Podesta's group partakes of be something a certain alien race wants?
    Could this dark alien race want to see these rituals on a more massive scale?
    I shudder to think.
    The implications are vast.

13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), drneglector (30th April 2017), Hervé (26th April 2017), Inversion (26th April 2017), norman (26th April 2017), seko (30th April 2017), Sierra (27th April 2017), Sophocles (26th April 2017), starlight (27th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Since the woo-woo universe is being beaten around here, here is something from a parallel far-out left-field which might shed some light on the issue:
    Cassiopaean Session Transcripts
    Quote from 23 November 1996

Q: (L) Okay, let's move on to Courtney Brown. (T) We all know who he is, and what he is writing about in regard to remote viewing... what is it all about?
    A: Vague.
    Q: (T) Is the book Courtney Brown wrote, "Cosmic Voyage," concerning the Martian population...
    A: It is true that there are underground bases on Mars, but they are Orion STS.
    Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?
    A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney Brown a government disinformation agent?
    A: More as an "agent provocateur."
    Q: (T) Is he working for the government?
    A: Not directly, and remember, the government is not one entity.
    Q: (L) Who is primarily backing Courtney Brown?
    A: Rockefeller group.
    Q: (L) And, is Mike Lindemann and company part of this Rockefeller group at this time?
    A: Yes.
    Q: (L) Linda Howe?
    A: No.
    Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?
    A: Not really. Not needed.
    Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?
    A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.
    Q: (T) Yes. I could see that there were factual elements. I could also see that there was a LOT that was questionable. that conflicts with EVERYTHING else that has come out from other researchers. This is all totally twisted and different.
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) Is Courtney able to do remote viewing?
    Q: (T) But he did not use it with this book?
    Q: (T) So, the book was made up the way it is. It is a story. Some factual information, some invented information, some pure BS thrown in to fluff it out. So, the book is NOT an account of work that has come from remote viewing sessions?
    A: No, but not needed.
    Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed." Where did he get his information?
    A: Secret sources. Agents of the nation "of the third eye."
    Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"
    A: Terran civilization under the surface.
    Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they [the Cs] said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?
    A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."
    Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?
    A: One at a time.
    Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?
    Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?
    Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?
    A: Yes and no.
    Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?
    A: The human types there are "bi-density."
    Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!
    A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."
    Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?
    A: In 4th and 3rd.
    Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?
    A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.
    Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?
    A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well-informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!
    Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?
    A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.
    Q: (L) Does this "Third Eye" designation have a connotation of third eye abilities as we understand them?
    A: Psychic.
    Q: (T) Does Courtney know he has been had?
    A: He has not been "had." He is under the employ of those who pull the levers, so to speak.
    Q: (L) You said "pull the levers." Is Courtney Brown a robot, Greenbaumed, mind-controlled, implanted, or any or all of the above? (T) Or is he just foolish?
    A: No. Not so foolish, he does not worry about paying the power bill. As Forest Gump said: "Stupid is as stupid does."
    Q: (L) Are you implying that I am foolish or stupid because I DO worry about paying the power bill?
    A: No, we are not implying that you are stupid, or foolish, for that matter... But, Courtney Brown is not either. Who is he hurting? And, he has hit the jackpot with this one. Knowledge can be procured by reading literature, then analyzing it.
    Q: (T) Is the time table that he has given correct?
    A: Close.
    Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?
    Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?
    A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.
    Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
    A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.
    Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?
    A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.
    Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.
    A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."
    ===============================================

La réalité... wait a minute... c'est quoi, un rêve?
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th April 2017 at 15:32.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Baby Steps (26th April 2017), Bruno (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017), drneglector (30th April 2017), fourty-two (26th April 2017), Ivy23 (8th May 2018), Shannon (4th June 2017), Sierra (27th April 2017), sirjames (1st May 2017), Sophocles (26th April 2017), starlight (27th April 2017), syrwong (26th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

I'm only speculating here, but they were out in the open in ages past and worshiped as Gods.
    The elite that we know of are practicing dark rituals that include human sacrifice.
    One of those elite individuals was outted by wikileaks a few months ago, John Podesta.
    Wikileaks has also outed Podesta's interest in disclosure on several occasions, most importantly are the revelations that he is the one responsible for making disclosure like introductions for Tom Delonge.
    Tom Delonge's recent interviews have all centered around explaining the ancient Gods of mankind as having been aliens.
    Also, if John Podesta is the one making the introductions can't we make a logical guess that "birds of a feather flock together" and that these folks making disclosure flirtations with Tom Delonge probably partake of the same type of rituals that John Podesta partakes of?
    Could the dark rituals Podesta's group partakes of be something a certain alien race wants?
    I shudder to think.
    Or it all is a crock of Buffalo dung created for a reason Trump isn't going after 9-11 perps...

All a distraction from the Truths.

Those of us that have watched the same number of bust over the past 15 years see no difference in the arrests or success of saving children.

Out of 2.5 Million children they helped 28?

That's like saying out of 6 Million Jews gassed by Hitler, there were really only 65.

The alliance that just took over the white house and the final piece of American Government is the Jewish mafia.

The CIA is the last power in the world capable of stopping them.

As I told all of you I am very confused which are really the white hats.

Any being watching what is going on in the world outside the brainwashing is negative right now.

ETs and human...

The Cabal's goal is WW III, Bankers goal is WW III...

Bankers are the Cabal

Trump is owned by the bankers...

I want the part of CIA owned by bankers removed.

Those remaining need to take back control of America from the bankers...

Hey Trump just bent over and grabbed his ankles again for the bankers...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th April 2017 at 18:51.

17. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

why would ET ships 'crash' predominently in Antarctica?

are ET pilots that 'stoopid' they don't crash/land in more hospitable regions?

Larry

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Someone said it was a flash freeze like the movie of new York.

Food frozen before it was swallowed, still in the mouth...

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    why would ET ships 'crash' predominently in Antarctica?

are ET pilots that 'stoopid' they don't crash/land in more hospitable regions?

Larry

I think the theory is that many thousands of years ago, Antarctica was not on the south pole and was green and warm.
    Until 12,000 years ago when a pole shift happened and it got pushed down south.

I also remember reading a story about a Mammoth found in Siberia, frozen in a lake with food in its gut.
    They analyzed the food and found its a plant that only grows south in warmer climate, and is not found anywhere near where the mammoth was.
    The only explanation, is that Siberia was further south and warmer and during pole shift it got pushed up rather quickly, and the mammoth that fell into a lake flash froze.
    After that the plants that could not live in colder climate died out and are not found there anymore.

The same kind of flash frozen stories are coming from Antarctica, including extinct animals.
    lets hope they come out to public.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EWO For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st May 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (26th April 2017), Sierra (27th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)

I shudder to think.
    Or it all is a crock of Buffalo dung created for a reason Trump isn't going after 9-11 perps...

Those of us that have watched the same number of bust over the past 15 years see no difference in the arrests or success of saving children.

That's like saying out of 6 Million Jews gassed by Hitler, there were really only 65.

The alliance that just took over the white house and the final piece of American Government is the Jewish mafia.

Any being watching what is going on in the world outside the brainwashing is negative right now.

ETs and human...

Bankers are the Cabal

Rocky bro, I never know how to respond to your posts.
    You are kind of all over the road on this one, but there are a few things I would like to respond to.
    First and far most would be the CIA.
    They are not our friends, they would represent everything bad in the world.
    The CIA have represented the banking elite since their inception.
    Think of Kennedy's assassination, which was done by the CIA because Kennedy was going to end the Federal Reserve and the banking elite would have nothing of it.
    As such Nelson Rockefeller over saw the Warren Commision as he was representing the banking interests and the CIA.
    Think also how Nelson Rockefeller served as vice president under Gerald Ford, the same Gerald Ford that Cathy O'Brien outed as playing a major role with the mob and his sole role was in the creation and distribution of child pornography according to Cathy O'Brien. The Rockefellers have been involved with human trafficking for a very long time. The CIA has continued to help procure children for the Rockefeller human trafficking business by collecting refugee children during the regime changes of Iraq, Libya and now Syria. The CIA and military contractors have been caught several times in the trafficking of children. DynCorp and Haloburtan especially. No wonder Betty Ford was such an alcoholic.
    Contractors Violate U.S. Zero Tolerance Policy on Human Trafficking ...
    DynCorp Gets $72.8 Million Contract Despite History of Child Trafficking
    Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away ...

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Desire (27th April 2017), drneglector (30th April 2017), Inversion (30th April 2017), mountain_jim (26th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017), Sierra (27th April 2017), sirjames (1st May 2017), thunder24 (26th April 2017), Zanshin (27th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #14
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[...]
    I shudder to think.
    The ancient gods... right:

Insider Confirms Illuminati Want Us Dead

henrymakow.com April 25, 2017
    Dutch financier Ronald Bernard confirms the Illuminati is
    "an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely."
    He also confirms that all secret services serve these Satanists, who use child sacrifices to blackmail their members.

(Editor's Note- I realize this has had broad circulation but the text is not widely available. Many people do not have 40 minutes to watch the video.)

Irma Schiffers in conversation with Ronald Bernard

Here is the transcript of the English subtitles.

Courtesy of Dick Eastman
    (Excerpts by henrymakow.com)

Bernard: ...One of the things that I found out... is about secret services; you think they are there to serve and protect a people, country, etc. but they actually turn out to be criminal organizations, to be more precise, the system is heavily so. We are talking about financing wars, creating wars, so basically creating a lot of misery in this world. So lots of conflict. And then I think to myself, if only people knew what the world is really like. Secret services will stop at nothing. Nothing. But they also have their flows of money, because they are trading in drugs or weapons or, for that matter, people. All that money has to go somewhere. Everything has to be financed.

Schiffers: You say "if," but you could confirm that they are doing this. All of them?

Bernard: All of them. Yes. So the entire world as we think we know it is just an illusion we believe in. Which is something you find out in this line of work. And where it all went wrong for me, to put it that way,

Schiffers: Yes, I feel the same way. All right. Can you tell me the worst thing that has happened that caused the tipping point in your situation?

Bernard: ...I was training to become a psychopath and I failed. I didn't complete the training and didn't become a psychopath. My conscience came back and the most difficult part for me was because I had such a great status there. I was successful. I was trusted with the people playing at this level. To put it carefully, most of these people followed a not very mainstream religion. So you have Catholics, Protestants, all sort of religions. These people, most of them, were Luciferians. And then you can say, religion is a fairy tale, God doesn't exist, none of that is real. Well, for these people it is truth and reality. And they served something immaterial, that they called Lucifer. And I also was in contact with those circles, only I laughed at it because to me they were just clients. So I went to places called Churches of Satan...

Bernard: Yes, In my opinion the darkness and evil is within the people themselves. I didn't make the connection yet. So I was a guest in those circles and it amused me greatly to see all those naked women and the other things. It was the good life. And then, at some point, I was invited, which is why I am telling you all this, to participate in sacrifices abroad. That was the breaking point. [Murder of] Children...

Bernard: (shakes head ) No. And then I started slowly to break down. I lived through quite a lot as a child myself and the reality touched me deeply. Everything changed. but that is the world I found myself in. And I started to refuse assignments within my job. I could no longer do it. Which made me a threat. For them, of course. I was no longer capable of functioning optimally. My performance stated to shake and I refused tasks. I had not participated. The purpose of the whole thing, eventually, is that world is that they have everybody in their pocket and blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it. They wanted to do that through those children. And that broke me.

Schiffers: Is that - you are not telling me something new - what they also do in politics?

Bernard: If you google this you will find enough worldwide accounts to know this isn't a Walt Disney fairy tale. Unfortunately, the truth is, that worldwide, they have been doing this for thousands of years. I once studied theology and even in the Bible you find references to these practices with Israelites. The reason the first 10 tribes were banished was because of these rituals with children, including the sacrifice of children, so this is pertinent, all this made me believe, because I realized there is more to life than meets the eye. There is a whole invisible world. It is real. You really do talk about a dark force and a manifestation of light. So I resorted to studying theology to make sense of it all...

Schiffers: That's scary because if you dig into that you find Tavistock Institute and mind control, MK Ultra/Monarch and the like...

Bernard: In all those studies and discoveries I found a document, that they are claiming is bull**** of course. The Protocols of Zion. And nowadays I recommend everyone to read the whole of that incredibly boring document, just work through it and read it through.

Schiffers: We are talking about Zionism.

Bernard: Yes. Of course. If you read the Protocols of Zion and really study them and understand then it is like reading the newspaper of the daily life. How from their position of ultimate power, and ultimate it has literally become, but that is only because the people do not stand up for themselves. They don't recognize what reality is. And we have all been programmed, if you dare to say you are against Zionism, then you are branded an anti-Semite. Then you are .. they try to .. The negative, you can say evil, the Luciferians, the Satanists, whatever you wish to call it, It is a real entity. I have found that what is written in the Bible and not just the Bible, you can find it in so many books. [30:31}

There really has been a moment of separation from the manifestation of light in which a group went their own way and are carrying an intense hatred, anger, the people who understand the severity of this are but few. Because this is an annihilating force that hates our guts. It hates creation. It hates life. And it will do anything to destroy us completely. And the way to do that is to divide humanity. Divide and conquer is their truth. Humanity is a manifestation of light, that is the true creation. As long as you divide them based on political parties, skin color, you name it, then you, from a Luciferian point of view, use that to suppress the full capacities of your enemy, their full power. They can't stand up for themselves, because if that would happen, the Luciferians would lose. Then this monster, the greedy monster, would disappear.

Unite. Unite. Come together. And the entire **** story ceases to exist. That's how fast it could happen. But that is easy for me to say now, but then I was in a period of my life in which I was crumbling.

Schiffers: Can you tell us something specific about that? How did that happen. Because you were invited

Bernard: I started to refuse assignments. My conscience came back after the request involving children and I started to refuse more and more. I had a conscience and I couldn't function any more... Broken. I couldn't do it anymore. I tried to work through it, keep up appearances. I didn't know how to get out of this. I was trapped as well. Everybody was trapped. This all led me to crash completely eventually. My body just simply stopped. The first thing I saw was my mother crying in Intensive Care...

Bernard: At that time I didn't believe in anything, but I can still recall how I saw, from that corner, I was looking down upon myself.

Schiffers: You had a near death experience....

Bernard: Yes I was a train wreck. Complete wreck. I was completely burned out. I had crashed and the body needed a year to recover. Because I ... I don't really want to get into it right now, but in those circles I got tortured physically during my exit time. This was in order to make sure I would never break the contract of secrecy. So I was taken for a certain amount of time. I was "treated", all those factors together, just increased the stress I was experiencing. literally running full speed towards my own end.

Schiffers: Do you mean abductions, as we call it, or programming?

Bernard: No. They exposed me to certain types of torture that makes sure you will never damage anyone in that world. I didn't realize it back then, so this is all from hindsight. It did all happen that way, so the end of my first life was so extreme that I couldn't handle it anymore. I couldn't handle it any more, in no way. However, my mindpower was so strong, that it only happened with and to my own body. That was .. well I don't know what to do anymore. There were no options left for me. So that is why sometimes I think -- of course that is not true -- but wish I had, like so many of my colleagues, taken the drugs and alcohol route. At least my end would have been more gentle, Because most of them are just dead by now. Even though I know there are more straw-men walking around there are few still alive whom I knew back then. Most of them are already gone. Well, I was dead too, but I am still here.

----

Related:
    Other Posts and Videos by/about Bernard
    Swiss Banker Unmasks Bilderberg Criminals
    Freemasonry has Doomed Western Society
    Letter from Your Globalist Banker Friend
    FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Blew Whistle on Child Molestation and Murder in USA

========================================================

Who would have thunk that satanism was a Cargo Cult... so, I guess, any "Good" guys don't want to repeat that mistake and take it easy with disclosure.

See post # 9 (<---) to get the trans-density explanation of occult critters (with the injunction not to call watchamacallit name in vain or else s/he is bound to have to show up).

See this article (<---) for the age old tradition of pedophilia and training necessary in order to be eligible for citizenship in the elite society of Ancient Greece and Sparta.

Then see this post (<---) and Gmirkin discovery that the so-called "Old Testament" was a psy-op laid out by Plato and his otherwordly muse.

... and maybe, we'll get somewhere when realizing it's all a spiritual battle for the acquisition of human's minds - individual and collective - along with their war against psychics from all walk of life, creed, ethnicity, color and race.
    Last edited by Hervé; 26th April 2017 at 20:35.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (26th April 2017), Desire (27th April 2017), DNA (26th April 2017), drneglector (30th April 2017), Gurnemanz (30th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th April 2017), Mike (26th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2017), Sierra (27th April 2017), sirjames (1st May 2017), starlight (27th April 2017), thunder24 (26th April 2017), Tintin (8th May 2018), Zanshin (27th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I shudder to think.

ETs and human...

Bankers are the Cabal

Rocky bro, I never know how to respond to your posts.
    You are kind of all over the road on this one, but there are a few things I would like to respond to.
    First and far most would be the CIA.
    They are not our friends, they would represent everything bad in the world.
    The CIA have represented the banking elite since their inception.
    Think of Kennedy's assassination, which was done by the CIA because Kennedy was going to end the Federal Reserve and the banking elite would have nothing of it.
    As such Nelson Rockefeller over saw the Warren Commision as he was representing the banking interests and the CIA.
    Think also how Nelson Rockefeller served as vice president under Gerald Ford, the same Gerald Ford that Cathy O'Brien outed as playing a major role with the mob and his sole role was in the creation and distribution of child pornography according to Cathy O'Brien. The Rockefellers have been involved with human trafficking for a very long time. The CIA has continued to help procure children for the Rockefeller human trafficking business by collecting refugee children during the regime changes of Iraq, Libya and now Syria. The CIA and military contractors have been caught several times in the trafficking of children. DynCorp and Haloburtan especially. No wonder Betty Ford was such an alcoholic.
    Contractors Violate U.S. Zero Tolerance Policy on Human Trafficking ...
    DynCorp Gets $72.8 Million Contract Despite History of Child Trafficking
    Dyncorp and Halliburton Sex Slave Scandal Won't Go Away ...
    Well there are 3 Different CIAs, the money wing that owns 200 of America's largest companies including Federal Reserve banks is the part most people consider as the CIA running operations against humanity.

It would take a complete collapse of the American economy to bring them down.

I really had hope with Trump, but his campaign was all lies, the crap he is passing was **** we were willing to settle for to have the good things he promised but will never deliver...

May 1st is civil war kickoff they named months ago, with it only days away, I can see the possibility of it happening.

Trey Howdy and family are living in protective custody.

Two of his investigators sent to Arkansas have disappeared...

Why is mainstream news silent?

Where are Trump's tweets...

Same owners...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th April 2017 at 21:21.

26. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ========================================================

Who would have thunk that satanism was a Cargo Cult... so, I guess, any "Good" guys don't want to repeat that mistake and take it easy with disclosure.

See post # 9 (<---) to get the trans-density explanation of occult critters (with the injunction not to call watchamacallit name in vain or else s/he is bound to have to show up).

See this article (<---) for the age old tradition of pedophilia and training necessary in order to be eligible for citizenship in the elite society of Ancient Greece and Sparta.

Then see this post (<---) and Gmirkin discovery that the so-called "Old Testament" was a psy-op laid out by Plato and his otherwordly muse.

... and maybe, we'll get somewhere when realizing it's all a spiritual battle for the acquisition of human's minds - individual and collective - along with their war against psychics from all walk of life, creed, ethnicity, color and race.

Hi Herve
    It seems that damaged children, children who have been abused badly many times become abusers when they are older, and I've often speculated it is because some type of entity was capable of entering their damaged spirit.
    I also think this is true of people who perpetuate crimes on to children or any human in general.
    There was a line here that stated "they create sociopaths/psychopaths" and I thought this probably happens through entity attachment/possession due to the crimes against the universe they lose the Universal Protection against possession.
    Once they begin the process for these elite types they either have to go through with the act, and or they are killed, or kill themselves.

I've always considered these types of possessions to be done through sensations, and the possessor to be more of an impulse, a nervous system negotiator, rather than an actual thinking entity with autonomy and self awareness.
    This man seems to believe there are actual entities.
    One must parlay all of this into the abstract of course, if one is to deal with this reality and not become macabre and or depressed.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Hervé (26th April 2017), Mike (26th April 2017), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2017), thunder24 (26th April 2017)

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I really had hope with Trump, but his campaign was all lies, the crap he is passing was **** we were willing to settle for to have the good things he promised but will never deliver...

May 1st is civil war kickoff they named months ago, with it only days away, I can see the possibility of it happening.

I believe Trump's intent was legitimate, and although he seems to have been compromised we can only guess as to what threats and or promises were made against he and or his family if he didn't relent

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2017), thunder24 (26th April 2017)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Herve laid out what I am really upset about.

The Holy books were written not expecting God to send anyone else.

Now devil worshippers aren't my biggest enemies, it is the Churches that believe the Truths written are the only truths.

Can you imagine if every branch of our government was handed over to Russia?

Yes they attacked us to stack the debt so high it blocks the sun...

But it is our greatest ally that has attacked us and kept wars running for 100 years, nothing to worry about...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th April 2017 at 21:34.

31. Link to Post #19
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,230 times in 3,216 posts

Even worse than civil war is zombie war:

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

DNA (27th April 2017)

33. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I see the setup for blue beam happening around us...

Mkultra tweeking astronauts minds, Antarctica, France, NASA

Launch an attack against nk suddenly defenders of the universe sweeping in and vaporizing boats...

Live coverage from your sofa at home...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast