Thread: Trump - "Illegal" immigration - Sam's view

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: Trump - "Illegal" immigration - Sam's view

What's going to happen if the US economy actually turns around for the better for folks in the US?

What's going to happen if the US remains as it is now, far safer than Europe and gets even safer than it has been for most folks in the US?

What's going to happen if gangs like MS-13 actually find their ranks depleted because most end up deported and/or in prison?

What's going to happen if a border wall gets built and the drug traffic gets reduced and "other drug rouites" become exposed?

What's going to happen if VISA overstays become reduced because US laws become enforced?

What's going to happen when the wall is built, the laws and policies are enforced and everyone in the US illegally is given a legitimate opportunity to gain legal residency and remain (if they want) in the US unless of course you are a violent criminal?

To folks here in the US - What's going to happen if your sister can now get a job again? Your father can now get a job again? Your daughter can now get a job again? Your brother can now get a job again, etc., etc. etc.?

What's going to happen if your business can now land contracts which your business can actually fulfill because of the lifting of all the onerous regulations that prevented this in the past 8 years?

What's going to happen when your kid can finally get a meal at school they actually want to eat?

What's going to happen when your kid, based on your efforts in working towards making sure your child can go to a school best suited for your child and which you desire your child to go to is suddenly your choice again?

What's going to happen when threatening nations start to respect the US (ooops this is actually already happening....)

What's going to happen when healthcare reform incorporates each and every individual's personal responsibility to do their own part based on their own realistic abilities while ensuring those with pre-existing conditions have healthcare yet within a system that doesn't break the back of the taxpayer? As opposed to a system that was meant to implode right about now and was put in place by those deluded enough to think that the American people would vote in another Obama or worse because the planned solution was "single payer"?

What's going to happen when folks who can work actually have to go to work where they may just discover something they never even thought was meaningful? Self respect?

What's going to happen when all that happens but you aren't an American and so all that winning just pisses you off more and more instead of being happy that a nation of folks finally took back their sovereignty and lived up to personal responsibility?

I think Trump is right... I might actually get tired of all that winning... for a few minutes at least.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th May 2017 at 02:28.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (24th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), genevieve (24th May 2017), marique3652 (25th July 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), turiya (24th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

I admire your optimism, Sam. I just don't share it. And again just don't understand how someone as perceptive as you on so many other issues on this forum can't see through the lies, the deceptions, and the business as usual that's going on right now with DJT. Or maybe the issues that are most important to you are not the ones that are most important to me. I'd like to drain the swamp of the murderous pedophiles as the very first line of business. I'd like every single American to understand what happened on 911 and to never let that happen again. Cleaning up the incredible darkness at the top is the only way, in my opinion, to "Make America Great Again" (not sure it ever was GREAT, but it sure seemed better). And I just don't see it happening.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Chester (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #303
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by awakeningmom (here)
    Sam, sorry, but just how are the "millions of deplorables" changing the world for the better -- or making any impact on foreign/domestic policy that helps us regular middle/working class folk and/or stops the NWO? Are we staying out of Middle Eastern conflicts? Are we not engaging in any more false flag acts of terrorism? Are we coming clean about who ISIS really is? Are we prosecuting the pedos? Is HRC going to jail? Is Podesta? Have we chosen a director of the FBI who will actually re-open an investigation into Pedogate? Have we required GMO labeling or stopped genetic engineering of our food supply entirely? Have we stopped harmful mandatory vaccinations both in and out of the military? Have we come clean about 911 or even reopened an investigation?

No, didn't think so. When will y'all recognize your own cognitive dissonance over what you thought DJT would do....and what he's actually doing.
    I think I just look at the world... how this world works, how it changes... and, because I approach things like an odds maker, I look at things with an eye to what is more realistic and what is less realistic. Take Seth Rich for example - he wanted to change the world and... well, he did perhaps. BUT, he had just one shot and now he's dead. Some folks realize that they could do a lot more over a much longer period of time and so perhaps they take baby steps, one by one by one where, over time, they accomplish far more than what your ideals (as well as mine) might think needs to be done and done now.

There's no way anyone is ever going to come clean regarding JFK and so what are the cahnces that happens with 9/11? Do you think its realistic to take down the Clinton machine (and its legacies) by holding their feet to the fire for the Lolita Express, Mena, Arkansas, Whitewater... the trail of dead folks, the Uranium deal and all the pay for play BS and even if you did, it would do nothing but satisfy the same sort of folks that used to go watch public hangings and just like killing off the head of Al-Qaeda or ISIS (ISIL/Daesh) you'll just get a new guy tomorrow...

I like long winning streaks and this is what has begun the day Trump was inaugurated and his magic pen began to sign and rescind and then when Neil Gorsuch was confirmed... "Ballgame!" was heard echoing across the wilderness.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2017), genevieve (24th May 2017), marique3652 (25th July 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #304
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Hi Autumn,
    I mostly agree with the substitute teacher analogy too, to the extent that I don't think Trump can really do/change anything, even if he wanted to (and I never believed he really wanted to anyway. He's an elite, and his primary objective is to remain an elite and to keep the elite class/elite deviance going). But that's my whole point: I don't see how people who claim to know 9/11 was a false flag operation and who have gone down the Deep State rabbit hole (or even read Jim Marr's Rule by Secrecy) can possibly believe that Trump is there as a surprise populist making the centuries-old PTB shake in their murderous, power and wealth-beyond-our-wildest-dreams boots. It was most certainly a different group of "deplorables" who put DJT there than the ones Sam is referencing.
    Agreed. I think it has to do with the fact that people (including me) don't quite know the who what where and how of the 'deep state.'

I figured that military intelligence, representing the overt military powers had lined up with Trump and stood a chance of defeating the letter agencies.

I was either totally wrong on that, or military intelligence is entirely fractured within a fractured military.

Or, the military is monolithic, IS lined up behind Trump and they have gotten their way. For military people who like to see planets go 'boom', it's looking awfully good!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Chester (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #305
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Sam, There aren't any nations threatening the U.S. This newfound respect for the U.S. is due to its role as international bully. Trillions of dollars worth of armaments garners a lot of 'respect.'

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Chester (24th May 2017), onawah (25th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Sam, There aren't any nations threatening the U.S. This newfound respect for the U.S. is due to its role as international bully. Trillions of dollars worth of armaments garners a lot of 'respect.'
    When nations threaten other nations (ala NK), that threatens global stability which threatens the US. The difference between the US and most other nations is that the US has more ways to do something about it.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #307
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Sorry Turiya, I know how deluded you are about Trump, and it's no use arguing with you and the rest of the posters on here who can't see what DJT really is.
    You are right, 'awakeningmom', there is no use arguing w/ me and the rest of us that can see what 'left'-overs, like you, can't see what this particular indivdual is about. Take off your blinders & step off the pedestal that you think you are standing on. Try walking on the Earth with your feet on the ground.

Like I had once before told other individuals - like Dennis - 'Believing that things will never change is also a kind of brainwashing' - an autohypnosis of sorts. One may consider at some time, or other, to purge oneself of the negativity that one has allowed oneself to be programmed with. Wake up to this fact. Try it & you just might like it.

I guess I just don't get how people who understand the entire history of the Deep State can possibly think that DJT is some lone cowboy hero trying to "make the world come more together."
    Funny that you should say this about Donald Trump being a 'lone cowboy hero'.... There's an Irishman that I've gotten to know & became friends with. He works at a local spring water facility where I go & pickup jugs of spring water that I get for drinking purposes. I live in a college town. And, unlike so many that are utterly brainwashed by the liberal media outlets, he is one of us 'deplorables' that are keenly aware & paying attention. I said to him, "So Deck, how is every thing looking from where you are sitting?"

He goes, "Man, this guy - Donald Trump - he is unbelievable! He's like a John Wayne taking on all these criminals! And, he's beating all of them off. It's incredible!" lol! I could help but laugh when he said that. And its true!

Yes, the analogy is fitting. This man is like a 'lone cowboy hero', one that only comes along every 80 years or so. He's also been called a 'Gray Champion' by Neil Howe, co-author of the book, The Fourth Turning.

If you were interested at all in paying attention, you might also be able to see what has been going on & what been continuously coming at him - non stop. He deals with it. He's surrounded by Washington criminals. But no, you may be one of these people that are still "shattered" by the unexpected election win. Eyes swollen, red with tears, Take off your blinders, open your eyes, and see what is going on, here & now. You may just be pleasantly surprised, once you get over the negativity & frustration of not getting what you wanted.

First of all - face it! You got Berned! He ended up supporting 'Crooked Hillary' - the queen of corruption!

Now, move along, grab a bag of popcorn & watch the show... which involves taking out the Deep State, getting this country off of foreign oil & having it become part of the Asian Silk Road trade route, preparing this country for the economic collapse, and all the while... moving this country away from & out of being the policman of the world - those days are gone. Sit back, eat your popcorn & just try to enjoy the show...
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2017 at 02:25.

14. Link to Post #308
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I admire your optimism, Sam. I just don't share it. And again just don't understand how someone as perceptive as you on so many other issues on this forum can't see through the lies, the deceptions, and the business as usual that's going on right now with DJT. Or maybe the issues that are most important to you are not the ones that are most important to me. I'd like to drain the swamp of the murderous pedophiles as the very first line of business. I'd like every single American to understand what happened on 911 and to never let that happen again. Cleaning up the incredible darkness at the top is the only way, in my opinion, to "Make America Great Again" (not sure it ever was GREAT, but it sure seemed better). And I just don't see it happening.
    See these posts and then consider the seriousness of what the entire world is up against... its not going to go away with ideologically based expectations of perfection from anyone... Sean Hannity, for now, backed down despite his desire to go forward. The family of Seth Rish essentially implored Hannity to back down. This is the reality of our world. People can be made to be afraid and then... they back down. Those who don't, often end up dead or worse... their loved ones dead.

I accept that this is our world because I have no choice. But I also believe that change, one step at a time, can be for the better and I understand the chess game played by folks like Trump at the highest levels of the world chess game.

Take for example "the Syria strike / MOAB" back to back events. Look at how little damage all that actually caused. Yet look at the effect. This was "the best worst choice" as that's all he was handed... terrible choices. He knows it was probably a FF. But he also knows he either better play to stay in the game or... [your imagination can fill in the blanks].

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

awakeningmom (24th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), genevieve (24th May 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #309
    Thanks

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Sorry Turiya, I know how deluded you are about Trump, and it's no use arguing with you and the rest of the posters on here who can't see what DJT really is.
    You are right, 'awakeningmom', there is no use arguing w/ me and the rest of us that can see what 'left'-overs, like you, can't see what this particular indivdual is about. Take off your blinders & step off the pedestal that you think you are standing on. Try walking on the Earth with your feet on the ground.

Like I had once before told other individuals - like Dennis - 'Believing that things will never change is also a kind of brainwashing' - an autohypnosis of sorts. One may consider at some time, or other, to purge oneself of the negativity that one has allowed oneself to be programmed with. Wake up to this fact. Try it & you just might like it.

I guess I just don't get how people who understand the entire history of the Deep State can possibly think that DJT is some lone cowboy hero trying to "make the world come more together."
    Funny that you should say this about Donald Trump being a 'lone cowboy hero'.... There's an Irishman that I've gotten to know & became friends with. He works at a local spring water facility where I go & pickup jugs of spring water that I get for drinking purposes. I live in a college town. And, unlike so many that are utterly brainwashed by the liberal media outlets, he is one of us 'deplorables' that are keenly aware & paying attention. I said to him, "So Deck, how is every thing looking from where you are sitting?"

He goes, "Man, this guy - Donald Trump - he is unbelievable! He's like a John Wayne taking on all these criminals! And, he's beating all of them off. It's incredible!" lol! I could help but laugh when he said that. And its true!

Yes, the analogy is fitting. This man is like a 'lone cowboy hero', one that only comes along every 80 years or so. He's also been called a 'Gray Champion' by Neil Howe, co-author of the book, The Fourth Turning.

If you were interested at all in paying attention, you might also be able to see what has been going on & what been continuously coming at him - non stop. He deals with it. He's surrounded by Washington criminals. But no, you may be one of these people that are still "shattered" by the unexpected election win. Eyes swollen, red with tears, Take off your blinders, open your eyes, and see what is going on, here & now. You may just be pleasantly surprised, once you get over the negativity & frustration of not getting what you wanted.

First of all - face it! You got Berned! He ended up supporting 'Crooked Hillary' - the queen of corruption!

Now, move along, grab a bag of popcorn & watch the show... which involves taking out the Deep State, getting this country off of foreign oil & having it become part of the Asian Silk Road trade route, preparing this country for the economic collapse, and all the while... moving this country away from & out of being the policman of the world - those days are gone. Sit back, eat your popcorn & just try to enjoy the show...
    Turiya, it's hard to take a guy who posts youtube videos from right wing Limited Hangouts in support of his position telling me to "take off my blinders" and "get my feet on the ground" too seriously. I will trust that I am at least as "well informed" as you are -- and unlike you, I don't have a hero in the race to champion. And I guess you haven't read my posts very carefully if you think I just didn't get what I wanted and am now just frustrated. Do you think I wanted the criminal HRC in charge? No, I want her in JAIL, where candidate DJT had said he would put her, but as President DJT won't do jack. And nope, not a Bernie fan either. Because they are ALL compromised, and they are ALL puppets run by the same Deep State hands. Also, I wasn't surprised by the DJT win in the slightest; nor was I shattered, since the "alternative" was just as bad. On election night, I made popcorn, sat back, and watched the show unfold....because that's what this is...theater.

I'm not sure how sharing the story of the local spring water guy lends credibility or strengthens your position? Perhaps he draws from the same hopium pipe you are smoking?

I don't want to be stuck in the negative, just calling it like I see it. It's depressing as hell. I guess we can both look back in a year at these posts and see who was closer to the truth about DJT. But if your hero turns out to be on the dark side, will you simply justify/rationalize it and say he was pressured/blackmailed/threatened....? Does he get a forever pass, no matter the political/economic/military choices he (apparently) makes?

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

AutumnW (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Chris Gilbert (6th July 2017), onawah (25th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #310
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Sam, sorry, but just how are the "millions of deplorables" changing the world for the better -- or making any impact on foreign/domestic policy that helps us regular middle/working class folk and/or stops the NWO? Are we staying out of Middle Eastern conflicts? Are we not engaging in any more false flag acts of terrorism? Are we coming clean about who ISIS really is? Are we prosecuting the pedos? Is HRC going to jail? Is Podesta? Have we chosen a director of the FBI who will actually re-open an investigation into Pedogate? Have we required GMO labeling or stopped genetic engineering of our food supply entirely? Have we stopped harmful mandatory vaccinations both in and out of the military? Have we come clean about 911 or even reopened an investigation?

No, didn't think so. When will y'all recognize your own cognitive dissonance over what you thought DJT would do....and what he's actually doing.
    I think I just look at the world... how this world works, how it changes... and, because I approach things like an odds maker, I look at things with an eye to what is more realistic and what is less realistic. Take Seth Rich for example - he wanted to change the world and... well, he did perhaps. BUT, he had just one shot and now he's dead. Some folks realize that they could do a lot more over a much longer period of time and so perhaps they take baby steps, one by one by one where, over time, they accomplish far more than what your ideals (as well as mine) might think needs to be done and done now.

There's no way anyone is ever going to come clean regarding JFK and so what are the cahnces that happens with 9/11? Do you think its realistic to take down the Clinton machine (and its legacies) by holding their feet to the fire for the Lolita Express, Mena, Arkansas, Whitewater... the trail of dead folks, the Uranium deal and all the pay for play BS and even if you did, it would do nothing but satisfy the same sort of folks that used to go watch public hangings and just like killing off the head of Al-Qaeda or ISIS (ISIL/Daesh) you'll just get a new guy tomorrow...

I like long winning streaks and this is what has begun the day Trump was inaugurated and his magic pen began to sign and rescind and then when Neil Gorsuch was confirmed... "Ballgame!" was heard echoing across the wilderness.
    But Sam, if there's "no way anyone is ever going to come clean" (about JFK, 9/11, etc....) then who are the good guys? How do you recognize them? What do they do to make themselves good? If the Clinton machine can't be taken down, and just continues on it merry way to its next criminal enterprise (human trafficking, open pedophilia etc.), then aren't the PTB just multiple criminal cabals in-fighting with one another over who gets the (most) spoils and who gets to be the Godfather of them all, with little concern for the lives of the rest of us?

And if we are ok with that, and accepting of that, then aren't we just as impotent/useless as the "normies" who are simply fighting over the issues we've been trained to fight over all of our lives as Republicans/Democrats? (e.g., less/more taxes, gay/no gay marriage, big military/reduced military, free market/safety net, etc....). Isn't part of being part of a science/spirituality/conspiracy forum an attempt to understand, dissect, and transcend the false matrix, with its false left-right paradigm and its false official narratives that keep us from focusing on the true battle at hand here?

I'm beyond "it's the Economy, Stupid." No, it's not.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bruno (24th May 2017), Chester (24th May 2017), sandy (24th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #311
    Thanks

Trump wins endorsement of
    John Wayne's daughter

By Ben Kamisar
    01/19/16

The daughter of acclaimed move star John Wayne lauded Donald Trump as a candidate evocative of her late father as she endorsed him at an event Tuesday.

"America needs help and we need a strong leader. We need someone, like Mr. Trump, with leadership qualities, someone with courage, someone that's strong — like John Wayne," Aissa Wayne told the audience at an event with Trump at the John Wayne Birthplace Museum in Winterset, Iowa.

"If John Wayne were around, he’d be standing right here.”

Trump later praised Aissa Wayne for her endorsement, joking about whether the iconic star of Westerns including "True Grit" would have approved of the endorsement.

"John Wayne would be very proud of you right now, I think? Maybe he would say, 'What are you doing?'" Trump said.

Trump went on to note that he's a "long-time fan" of John Wayne and said that he met the actor before his death in 1979.

"I met him one time and it made such an impression. When you talk about bigger than life, there aren't too many people bigger than life," Trump said.

"He said some things to me that were very special."

Ethan Wayne, the president of John Wayne Enterprises, noted in a statement that Aissa Wayne "acted independently of both organizations and the Wayne family in her endorsement of Donald Trump."
    "No one can speak on behalf of John Wayne and neither the family nor the Foundation endorses candidates in his name," he added.

On election night, I made popcorn, sat back, and watched the show unfold....because that's what this is...theater.
    I am glad to read that you were entertained through the election night process. Trump makes himself an easy target, being as animated a character as he is.

I'm not sure how sharing the story of the local spring water guy lends credibility or strengthens your position?
    It just shows that you are not alone in using this kind analogous picture of Donald Trump. Including this story in a reply to you is an offer for you to keep the conversation / discussion on the lighter side, rather than getting bogged down with flavoring it with the weight that comes along with being so serious regarding a theater show.... along the lines of... "being in the world, and not having the world be in you".

Keeping a sense of humor handy would be a good thing to keep close, especially with the oncoming onslaught that is already making its appearance known on this side of the horizon.

Just a thought....
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2017 at 14:54.

21. Link to Post #312
    Thanks

Caravan to Midnite Philip Haney, Former DHS Whistleblower May 10, 2017 Interview...

Philip Haney: 'See Something, Say Nothing' Inteview
    (May 10, 2017)
    Philip Haney, one of the founding officers of Homeland Security (ret.) starts off telling us his views on how ‘the swamp’ should be drained…
    Last edited by turiya; 24th May 2017 at 15:55.

22. Link to Post #313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But Sam, if there's "no way anyone is ever going to come clean" (about JFK, 9/11, etc....) then who are the good guys? How do you recognize them? What do they do to make themselves good? If the Clinton machine can't be taken down, and just continues on it merry way to its next criminal enterprise (human trafficking, open pedophilia etc.), then aren't the PTB just multiple criminal cabals in-fighting with one another over who gets the (most) spoils and who gets to be the Godfather of them all, with little concern for the lives of the rest of us?

And if we are ok with that, and accepting of that, then aren't we just as impotent/useless as the "normies" who are simply fighting over the issues we've been trained to fight over all of our lives as Republicans/Democrats? (e.g., less/more taxes, gay/no gay marriage, big military/reduced military, free market/safety net, etc....). Isn't part of being part of a science/spirituality/conspiracy forum an attempt to understand, dissect, and transcend the false matrix, with its false left-right paradigm and its false official narratives that keep us from focusing on the true battle at hand here?

I'm beyond "it's the Economy, Stupid." No, it's not.
    What I perceive within many of your recent posts is what I call, "black and whiteism." One might also see it as presentation of a "binary choice." What I tried to suggest is that there's far more "feet on the ground" reality when one looks at all possibility between two extremes.

I, personally, would love that the world suddenly magically transform as to how my wife and I engage/interact with each other as its really, really good, really really loving, really really respectful, really really appreciative of each other, there's no abuse ever, there's kindness day and night between each other, there's affection and love making... its just absolutely beautiful.

But when I am realistic, I realize that the chances the world becomes a reflection of the relationship my wife and I experience... that if it ever achieves the dynamic my marital relationship has achieved, it will most likely only happen step by step and in baby steps.

I want folks in charge who step in the direction I perceive as having the greatest chance that one day the world reflects my own desire which is what Cristina and I have manifested on our tiny little two person level. And the only person that has been in this whole political scene over the last few years that I perceive to step in this direction is Donald J. Trump.

I cannot communicate this any clearer.

What I can add and say from experience is that when I have attempted to achieve lofty goals, I had to start at the end or the bottom and work myself step by step towards that goal and I had to do so in a way I would not 'fall on my own sword' as they say or get myself ousted or killed not because I am afraid for my life (would I make the posts I make here as I do if I were? Would I use my real name? State my location?) I wouldn't want to go too far because I would realize that if I were depowered or snuffed out, the chances that the goals I hold dear to and that I desire to see met would likely be reduced and perhaps, greatly reduced.

If (and most here believe and in speaking for myself, I certainly am 'open minded about) Saudi Arabia played a role in 9/11 (as well as Mossad, elements within the US intel, military and governmental agencies) and if JFK was a coup by the then CIA/younger Deep State (something I most certainly bet on), I believe that if Trump tried to expose all that he would see a fate like Seth Rich or we might find ourselves in a nuke war with North Korea or we might see a few moves made by those who can that would result in a collapse of the economy (which would go global too) and the FED and politicians would ensure that it collapses as hard as it could all and only to to let Trump know further what's at stake and who (at this time) is in charge... and in fact, this is most likely exactly what the Syrian 'gas attack' was all about... a warning shot over the bow... which IMO now that time has marched on and I can look back upon... he played it the best way he could.

The world is controlled by both an 'above the table' loosely connected set of groups of humans that are pretty clearly now (Thank You DJT) connected with a 'media' that twists what they wish for you to see then think and conclude and all of this is connected with deep state groupifications that are also then connected with all sorts of under the table groups and no single group much less small set of individuals are at the top and in fact this very structure is what ensures the longevity of the life of this very monster.

And now I will extend into a deeper "opinion" (I emphasize that all this is is just opinion)

Underlying it all is human beings and what we are all (and for each of us to varying degrees) capable of thinking, speaking/writing and doing. And all of this is founded by intention and intention is, at least in large part, driven by attitude.

When the majority of folks have an attitude of gratitude for this strange experience we call life but which is actually (a metaphor here) an entrance into a virtual reality where one takes on the persona of a character which is partially determined by the genetic entity one incarnates within and their own being (which I call the spirit being which is then effected by this thing we call 'soul'). Each and every individual has the wonderful opportunity to chose the earthly material and usually far more selfish choices and/or has the opportunity to walk the path of meaning (which is a soul journey IMO) and most of us are somewhere between the two extremes.

My above view is foundational to my "odds making" with regards to what I might give the best chances to when it comes to various baby steps as I see very little if any chance that everyone suddenly decides life should be all and only about "meaningfulness at the level of the soul." Some folks think what is far more and maybe only meaningful for them is based on material matters, whether those be purely selfish or for their family and loved ones or... as we see the good hearted within the liberal left... good for all. Yet void of meaning at the level of the soul which, for me... is where all the real action takes place and resides.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th May 2017 at 04:57.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

awakeningmom (25th May 2017), BMJ (24th May 2017), genevieve (25th May 2017), marique3652 (25th July 2017), TargeT (24th May 2017), turiya (25th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

In other words, Existence provides for whatever is needed at the time of its being needed. If one thinks that they have control over their own existence (i.e. the ability to choose how one's life will unfold), then try telling Existence what your plans are... and then, see how that works out for you.

As a good example of this:
    Existence has provided, at this particular time, that Donald Trump is to be America's president. The Deep State has attempted to tell Existence what their plans are... that Hillary should be president, that there should be more wars, a World War 3, and, that now Trump is to be their puppet to help make this all happen for them. If he chooses not to be their puppet, then there will be impeachment... If that doesn't work out, then there will be an assassination....

Be sure to pay close attention... as you will see how Existence responds to the Deep State cabal telling Existence what their plans are...

Be sure to have plenty of popcorn on hand while you enjoy seeing just how Existence manages how things will actually be played out... The Deep State cabal is simply dreaming that they are in control... Existence will also wake these people up, as well, whenever the right time for that comes into being.
    In the meantime, here's more on the Radical Muslim Immigration Invasion meme....

Why Jihadis Attack Concerts:
    Understanding the Manchester Massacre

(Published on May 23, 2017)
    Published on May 23, 2017
    On the four-year anniversary of the murder of British soldier Lee Rigby by two converts to Islam, a Muslim suicide bomber named Salman Abedi attacked exiting fans at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, killing 22 and injuring 59 others. Can we understand this brutal attack? Only if we turn to the Muslim sources.

For more on jihad, watch these videos by David Wood:

Related News:
    Snyder: Desperate Liberals Try To Blame The Manchester Terror Attack On Anyone Other Than Islamic Terrorists
    ZeroHedge

"The left just can’t seem to understand that Islamic terrorists are going to try to destroy our way of life no matter how nice we are to them."
    • May 25, 2017 2:00 AM

San Francisco Launches Public Defender Office Dedicated To Illegal Immigrants

To our complete 'shock', the liberal bastion of California's northern shores has just announced that it will create a brand new branch of the Public Defender's office to specifically defend illegal immigrants in deportation cases. Adding insult to injury, taxpayers will have to pony up an additional $200,000 each year to cover the cost of 3 public defenders and a paralegal, all of whom will be dedicated to making sure that federal laws are ignored.
    • May 24, 2017 11:55 PM

"He Wanted Revenge": The Story Of The Manchester Suicide Bomber Emerges

"I think he saw children—Muslim children—dying everywhere, and wanted revenge. He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge,” Salman Abedi's sister said. “Whether he got that is between him and God."
    • May 24, 2017 7:05 PM

BBC Anchor Admits "Europe Has To Get Used To Bombings"

"Europe is getting used to attacks like this...we have to because we are never going to be able to totally wipe this out..."
    • May 23, 2017 5:15 PM
    Last edited by turiya; 25th May 2017 at 13:22.

25. Link to Post #315
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If you were President of the United States and had a Congress that would put your own hand crafted bill on your desk for you to sign into law and you wanted to craft a comprehensive immigration reform, what would be the high level elements of your bill?

I am very happy to share mine. Let's see what others might come up with. Helene? You ready to contribute your comprehensive plan for reforming the entire US immigration fiasco?

26. Link to Post #316
    Thanks

Trump throws wrench in U.N. plan
    to 'replace' U.S. population

Most Somali refugees start out here, at the United Nations Daadab refugee camp on the Kenya-Somalia border. Between 5.000 and 11,000 Somalis per year are sent to the United States and distributed to dozens of cities, along with thousands of other U.N.-selected ‘refugees’ from Syria, Sudan, Iraq and Afghanistan.
    WASHINGTON – In the last year of his presidency, Barack Obama and his administration worked tirelessly with the United Nations to expand the definition of “refugee” to include economic migrants and drastically increase the numbers being resettled in the United States.

And he found a willing partner in the Republican-controlled Congress, which funded not only more refugees but provisions for record numbers of unaccompanied minor children, so-called UACs, showing up at the border from Central America.

In the fall of 2016 Obama hosted the U.N. Leaders’ Summit on Refugees in New York, where he and other world leaders used rhetoric strikingly similar to the concept of “replacement migration,” a U.N. plot to replace the population of a given country with migrants and “refugees” from the developing world.

WND recently reported on the scheme, revealed in a U.N. document prepared in the year 2000 entitled “Replacement Migration: Is It a Solution to Declining and Aging Populations?”

More at the link: WND

27. Link to Post #317
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump’s Immigration Bill Will Not Pass the Senate

Sen. David Perdue (R-GA), Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AK), and Trump introduced the bill last week called the RAISE Act, which would overhaul our current legal immigration system into a “merit-based” points system, not unlike systems already in place in countries such as Canada and Australia.

read here

28. Link to Post #318
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Finally I have an opportunity to share my view.

I just caught this article -

McClatchy: Trump Aides Plot Big Immigration Deal — That Breaks a Campaign Promise - here...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...paign-promise/

which links to this article - http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...168425547.html

where you see my comment which shares the view I have held about the matter since day one and which was exactly what I told my wife (whose from Colombia) that Trump would end up doing - something I told her just after he was elected.

my comment - [click to enlarge]

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trump will trade wall for DACA.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	117.1 KB
ID:	36019

29. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The one reply I got -

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...168425547.html

Christine Golden
    What about the American families who must compete with illegal aliens for jobs, housing, and social benefits? What about the taxpayers who must pay for their healthcare, education, and benefits? How about we do the right thing by them?

my response -

Christine Golden, I understand this completely. I have three sons in their mid twenties that are in that fight. One of them has a work partner (illegal) who my son says is a very hard worker and is paid much less than my son (has been their longer, knows the job just as well as he if not better and gets paid 30% or so less). My son also understands the "taking of personal responsibility." He understands that his parents’ generation is greatly responsible for this situation. He has a daughter and a son on the way. His conclusion is that family is supreme and that despite that folks like his work partner impact pay and jobs, the fact that this situation is at least in part the fault of America (and his parents’ generation) and that families could be torn apart, the right call is to a.) build the wall now (as much to slow the illegal drug traffic as to stop those forms of crossings) b.) be far more cautious with visas from countries that have a high rate of overstay c.) resolve with compassion the DACA and then DAPA situation by allowing them (after serious vetting) to be given residency (not citizenship and voting) (and hold them to high standards to retain that residency) then... d.) enforce the laws on the books sending the signals that the US will enforce immigration like almost every other country does (which is quite strictly).

Note I am a Trump voter and a Trump agenda supporter. Yet the above is how I would comprehensively handle the entire immigration issue.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (24th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16