+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,859 times in 593 posts

Default Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

Informative video about nano particle contamination that's in all of us and has been accumulating for decades now.
    Some of these particles now even "self-assemble" into "billionth of an inch" A.I circuitry.
    Quote from video (not my CAPS lock)...

Quote IT'S INSIDE YOU NOW. FROM THE AIR, DUST, WATER, SOIL and FOOD *( NANO DUST)* CONTAMINATION ALERT. PLEASE TELL EVERYONE** SOLUTION NOT KNOWN**. HUMANITY NEEDS TO KNOW. It MUST BE STOPPED IMEDEATLY . IF STILL POSSABLE. THE MOST DANGEROUS THING MAN HAS EVER SET FREE INTO OUR ENVIRONMENT*** INTENTIONALLY ***
    PLEASE SHARE

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

avid (27th April 2017), Bruno (27th April 2017), Chris411 (27th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2017), Merlinus (8th March 2018), Michelle Marie (26th April 2017), Nasu (27th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017), Yetti (26th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: Nano Dust **It's inside all of us*

Yea, I think I first heard about this from Harald Kautz Vella. And there is speculation that this stuff can be turned on and weaponized. Pleasant thought.

I remember something about it could be neutralized through various methods ranging from specific diets to electromagnetic something or other, similar to an EMP for the body, or using a faraday cage. However, since they continually spray with chemtrails you are always susceptible to being contaminated.

As long as you see chemtrails the PTB are still in control. Let's hope they don't develop the technology for invisible chemtrails.
    Last edited by OMG; 27th April 2017 at 05:50.

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Can Nanobots be Removed? By Wes Penre

In order to prepare humanity to serve the AIF agenda, they need for us to already have thousands, perhaps millions, of synthetic nanobots in our biological system as we rapidly approach and arrive at the Singularity, and the Controllers are making sure we get these bots in our blood system one way or another. If the area where you live is being sprayed with chemtrails, you are breathing in these nanobots—there is no way to avoid that. I have them in my blood stream, and you might have them in yours, too, if you see chemtrails in the sky, take vaccines, or certain prescription drugs—particularly pain medication and psychiatric drugs.

Nanobots have many functions. They work as antennas, which means they are both receivers and transmitters of information when activated. Those in charge of this project can thus retrieve information from our endocrine system, but they can also alter the functions of the endocrine system as they please. This will be particularly important as the Singularity approaches, and it won’t be long now. The goal is to have the Singularity in place by 2045; something I exposed in my book.

http://wespenre.com/Articles/Singula...Be_Removed.htm

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Merlinus For This Post:

dynamo (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,859 times in 593 posts

Quote Posted by Merlinus (here)
    Can Nanobots be Removed? By Wes Penre

In order to prepare humanity to serve the AIF agenda, they need for us to already have thousands, perhaps millions, of synthetic nanobots in our biological system as we rapidly approach and arrive at the Singularity, and the Controllers are making sure we get these bots in our blood system one way or another. If the area where you live is being sprayed with chemtrails, you are breathing in these nanobots—there is no way to avoid that. I have them in my blood stream, and you might have them in yours, too, if you see chemtrails in the sky, take vaccines, or certain prescription drugs—particularly pain medication and psychiatric drugs.

Nanobots have many functions. They work as antennas, which means they are both receivers and transmitters of information when activated. Those in charge of this project can thus retrieve information from our endocrine system, but they can also alter the functions of the endocrine system as they please. This will be particularly important as the Singularity approaches, and it won’t be long now. The goal is to have the Singularity in place by 2045; something I exposed in my book.

http://wespenre.com/Articles/Singula...Be_Removed.htm
    Excellent information, thank you Merlinus.
    I especially like this from your page:
    Quote if we send out clear thoughts that emphasize our sovereignty as spiritual beings, that should be accepted. If they go ahead anyway, they are breaking the Law of Free Will, and they don’t want to do that because it makes them prone to prosecution in the future from a higher authority, if they get caught.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Merlinus (9th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

This makes me wonder if Certain Chinese people are placing masks over their mouths subconsciously knowing that the air could possible be contaminated with things like that. Not just that it's pollution per say yeah nano pollution. They are aiming to make people feel like dolls that are manipulated to how each demon actually feels when banished from love. I have felt that and it's gross. They want your soul to feel like nothing so they can ultimately trick your brain to feel the opposite of human. God aka LOVE gave us a heart to feel and a brain to think. He does not authorise these idiots to make you less than love.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

conk (28th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread