+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative treatments for Hep. B, liver failure (HELP)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 times in 220 posts

Default Alternative treatments for Hep. B, liver failure (HELP)

I just came back from the Hospital...my mom was taken to the emergency room this past Sunday morning, she was coherent when she walked in. She was complaining of heart palpitations and chest pain.

They found out her Hep. B came back fully blown. She was jaundiced.
    Tuesday Morning, she went unconscious. They cannot treat her with anti-viral medication to get the virus under control as she is not conscious. The doctor basically is giving up on her.

The only thing they can give her right now is Lactulose, which is an ammonia reducer.

The doctors are saying she is going into full liver failure (according to blood tests)

So they are giving up on her.

I know there are alternative treatments out there. If you could share your knowledge, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (27th April 2017), bettye198 (27th April 2017), Bill Ryan (27th April 2017), Chris411 (28th April 2017), Ewan (27th April 2017), genevieve (27th April 2017), Joe (27th April 2017), kirolak (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), seko (27th April 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), Stephanie (28th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Alternative treatments for Hep. B, liver failure (HELP)

Spirulina. Research in Japan showed it even cured cirrhosis of the liver, which is supposed to be fatal, among other things.
    The best brand on the market currently, imho, is Biolumina.
    http://www.newphoenixrising.com/shop...F-12ADD9265467
    Their cultivation methods are based on the research of the late Dr. Christopher Hills, who did a lot of research into it and was largely responsible for bringing it to the Western market back in the 70s.
    http://hillsfoundation.org/
    Also fresh organic aloe vera gel, if you can get it, the strain that is specifically for consumption.
    I order 33 lbs. per month from Aloe Labs in Harlingen Texas.
    You can buy commercial leaves in most Mexican markets.
    It is another miracle food, incredibly detoxifying and healing, helps eliminate inflammation which is present in almost all chronic conditions and is often the reason why sufferers finally succumb.
    There are youtube videos on how to prepare it, but basically you just peel off the skin and scoop the gel into a blender and mix with fresh fruit juice.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th April 2017 at 03:02.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

kirolak (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017), skyflower (27th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank You Onawah. But at the moment, my mom is not conscious, so she cannot take anything orally.

I am looking into intravenous Vitamin C. It seems to work on hepatitis, but I can't find anything on someone who has advanced liver failure.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

onawah (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), Shannon (3rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Dr. Isaac Goiz Durán MD., found the cure of Hep B (its a virus). He teach medical biomagnetism in USA, Europe and Latin America. You need to find a biomagnetist in your city. Here you may find a link with his work with a case of liver problems (with english subs):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udBGk7B9c2o

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rodrigo For This Post:

bettye198 (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), seko (27th April 2017), skyflower (27th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    India Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,534 times in 476 posts

Using Hulda Clark Zappers?

These Zappers can be adjusted to different frequency according to different Viruses, Bacteria and Parasite according to their width.

You just have to adjust the device to the frequency that will kill Hepititis B Virus. according to manuals provided with the device.

There are Rife Devices, dont know much about them but they also kill specific Viruses, Bacteria using electricity.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kanishk For This Post:

kirolak (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), sheme (27th April 2017), skyflower (28th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

If I was comatosed with a failed liver I would be happy to leave this Earth before the SHTF- death is such a temporary thing- understand life goes on it never ends , let go and enjoy her rebirth -death is not the end it is the beginning- how sweet and simple to slip over the bridge just now whilst she sleeps.

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

desmodium adscendens is used to regenerate liver and cure many diseases associated with liver disfunction. You can find lots of info on the Internet

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566765/
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

conk (27th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), skyflower (28th April 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

try curezone.com There are multiple forums there and always very good information on true remedies and cures.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

skyflower (28th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

Skyflower, your Mom is in crisis and I am appalled that the Medical community has given up. We do know that she is in deep failure, liver and kidney and that very well could be her demise. To inject Vit C would be risky if she could even tolerate it.
    The symptoms leading up to all this must have been going on a very very long time. Jaundice and an unconscious state is the last symptom. However, if it is the will of this soul to battle for life, use your own healing tool with laying on of hands, visualizing the liver cleansing itself, opening channels and communicating with vital organs. Healing energy has been used millions of times in situations where there is no hope. Make sure your intent is confident, real, and commanding. Let the Universe work through you and perhaps enough of a change will allow her to wake up. A very good Naturopath, someone with a cautious but caring and knowledgeable approach could then be a support.
    Peace and Blessings,
    B
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Joe (28th April 2017), PathWalker (27th April 2017), skyflower (28th April 2017), Unicorn (27th April 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Bettye, I totally agree with you. Visualization is a great healing tool. Dear Skyflower, I would also add my own visualization, if you agree with that.

Blessings
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

bettye198 (29th April 2017), skyflower (28th April 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you all for the material, information and well wishes.
    Although the doctors told us to prepare for the worst, I just could not. I laid hands on her and prayed all day well into the night yesterday.

I also know there is an army of people from my mom's church praying non stop for her.

Today, her condition improved enough for the doctors to reconsider, and start treating her.

Thank you all for the healing thoughts sent her way.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skyflower For This Post:

bettye198 (29th April 2017), Ewan (28th April 2017), Joe (28th April 2017), onawah (28th April 2017), Unicorn (28th April 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Skyflower,
    Quote Posted by skyflower (here)
    I am looking into intravenous Vitamin C. It seems to work on hepatitis, but I can't find anything on someone who has advanced liver failure.
    I read a case study about a man with cirrhosis (from drinking alcohol).
    He (his liver) fully recovered after 2 month on 100-200g ascorbic acid a day (orally).
    (His autopsy, when he died a couple years later, showed absolutely no signs of liver sickness).
    If you need it, I start looking for the original case study. (I believe it was Klenner or Levy who published it.) I guess it is easier to convince her doctors, when you are able to show them a published case study.
    If you manage to have her the Vitamin C IV, you have to make sure she gets it 24/7 - that ist the best way to get it. (So not just once a day or so - if they make a more than 4 hours break, sometimes even 3 are enough - she would immediately have a relapse (rebound effect).

Also look into "do it yourself" liposomal Vitamin C (it is just as powerful as IV). I used it on a family member who was not conscious in the hospital and when they refused to give him IV (I just put a couple drops in his mouth every 1-2 minutes... I used a syringe without a needle)

Orally I personally would always opt for the liposomal - around 100g ascorbic acid/day was quite challenging for me (and I just took it a couple of days). I really wonder, how someone manages to take 200g for so many weeks... And if someone cannot take anything orally, I do not see how you could give it in high doses.

For questions/research on similar cases I would register here: www.vitamincfoundation.org (that is where the vit C researchers and experts are).

Hep B: it is very likely she has also a Vit A and Zinc and D3 deficiency.
    Without sufficient supply her immune system cannot function properly. Do they give it to her in the hospital?

Do it yourself (if they will not give it to her): Although your mom needs high doses, I would start on a low dose, because both (A and D3) are processed in the liver. I am not even sure if she could use beta carotene (which is safer, because you cannot overdose, but it has to be transformed to vitamin A in the body) or if she needs the pure Vitamin A.
    Alternate the D3/A (1 day D3/1 day A) - the receptors are the same and by alternating the absorption is maximized. (again - I would put it in a syringe)

Good luck to your mom and a lot of strenghts to you!
    Greetings suwesi

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suwesi For This Post:

Joe (3rd May 2017), skyflower (5th May 2017), Unicorn (3rd May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread