+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ark Earth

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Ark Earth

In some of my other posts I have mentioned that I have had well over 100 self-induced and spontaneous out of body experiences over the last 10 years. In addition to the OBEs, I have experienced what many call "downloads," like little packets of information that come in the form of audio, visuals or both. Oftentimes, these downloads, which I usually experience in that phase between awake and asleep (mind awake/body asleep), make no sense to me while in my waking consciousness. I experienced one yesterday and am hoping that someone on Avalon can help me figure out what it means. Maybe someone here has experienced something similar.

Yesterday afternoon, I lay down on the sofa to take a nap. Very quickly, maybe within 5 minutes or less, I heard someone tell me: "Welcome on board Ark Earth!" Though I could not see, feel or in any other way sense what I was actually "on board" of, I seemed to be looking out a large window at a massive glowing sphere. It could have been our sun, though it was glowing red not yellow. I started to ask whoever was talking to me questions, but I cannot remember what I asked. Then I became aware of myself vibrating (fairly strong, rapid vibrations), which brought me back to the physical.

This experience could mean nothing, but it could also mean something, a memory or a message from my own subconscious or our collective subconscious. Anyone ever read or hear anyone speak of an "Ark Earth?" Any articles, books, videos to share? Anyone have a similar experience?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

amandapoet (4th May 2017), Bill Ryan (28th April 2017), Bruno (27th April 2017), EFO (28th April 2017), fourty-two (27th April 2017), Hervé (29th April 2017), Inversion (27th April 2017), joeecho (27th April 2017), justntime2learn (28th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2017), sheme (27th April 2017), Star Tsar (27th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017), william r sanford72 (28th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,568 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Ark Earth

I don't want to disappoint you,but will be quite hard to find something related with your story and Ark Earth.You only need to have patience until something will pop up,or try to take contact again with them and I'm sure they will help you.I only help you with this info:I only remember the words Ark Earth as something very far and very fuzzy in my memory in the time period when I was a small child.It's hard to reach the info,but its fingerprint is very beautiful/interesting as I sens it in that times.Sorry.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th April 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th April 2017), Noelle (28th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I don't want to disappoint you,but will be quite hard to find something related with your story and Ark Earth.You only need to have patience until something will pop up,or try to take contact again with them and I'm sure they will help you.I only help you with this info:I only remember the words Ark Earth as something very far and very fuzzy in my memory in the time period when I was a small child.It's hard to reach the info,but its fingerprint is very beautiful/interesting as I sens it in that times.Sorry.
    Thanks, EFO! Well, that's something, that you have a childhood memory of an "Ark Earth." I think you're right about going back to the source of my experience, or whoever was speaking to me, which I did yesterday when I lay down for another nap. It was a 10 min. meditation-power nap and I awoke to the words: "The ark dream of Philip K Dick," which was very strange to me because I don't know that much about him. Last night I ordered The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick -- maybe there's something in there.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (28th April 2017), justntime2learn (28th April 2017), Star Tsar (28th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017), william r sanford72 (28th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

I don't know who Philip K Dick is,but perhaps it will be interesting to find out from the net.
    "Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

justntime2learn (28th April 2017), Noelle (28th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    I don't know who Philip K Dick is,but perhaps it will be interesting to find out from the net.
    He is a sci-fi book writer from the past; considered brilliant by many. Some of his books were turned into movies, like Minority Report and Blade Runner. I believe his work and ideas led to The Matrix movies.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (28th April 2017), The Freedom Train (28th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Philip K Dick is one of my fav writers! Cool!

I wonder about your experience. Of course there is Dr Bronner the soap maker who referred to Earth as "God's spaceship"

http://www.subgenius.com/updates/5-9...ONNER.txt.html

His rant (from the soap labels) is actually pretty cool, and perhaps relevant to the discussion...

ENJOY ONLY 2 COSMETICS, enough sleep 4 Dr. Bronner's 'Magic Soap' to clean body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting One! All-One! Absolute cleanliness is Godliness! For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, add dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with fingertips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'til arms, legs and all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in plain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply! Health is Wealth. Within 9 min. you feel fresh, and clean, saving 90% of your hot water & soap, ready to help teach the whole Human race the Moral ABC of All-One-God-Faith! For we're All-One or none! ALL-ONE! ALL-ONE! ALL-ONE! TO SIMPLIFY & ENJOY LIFE MORE, DILUTE 1/2 OZ. OR 2 SQUIRTS OF THIS PURE CASTILE SOAP WITH 2 GALLONS OR SINKFUL HOT WATER, THEN TOWEL MASSAGE, A FACIAL PACK, THEN WRING TOWEL OUT & FINGERTIP MASSAGE YOUR HAIR & SCALP. ENJQY THE CREAMY EMOLLIENT LATHER ON BABY, BATH, BEACH, BODY, DENTURES, DEODORANT, SHAVING, AFTERSHAVE-SILK-WOOL-PETS-DIAPERS-CAR-HAND AND FOOT SOAP. Thank God we don't descend down from perfect Adam'& Eve to sinful sinner, Brother's Keeper, divided slave! United, hardworking-trained-brave, from dust we ascend up! Thank God for that! Our Brother's Teacher of the Moral ABC mason Hillel taught carpenter Jesus to unite all mankind free! If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs and blaming it on you! If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, and yet make allowance for their doubting too! If you can wait and not be tired by waiting or being lied about, don't deal in lies! 0r being hated, don't give way to hating, and yet don't look too good nor talk too wise! if you can dream and not make dreams your master! If you can think and not make thoughts your aim! If you can meet with triumph or disaster and treat those two imposters just the same! If you can bear to hear the full-truth you have spoken twisted by crooks to make a trap for fools! Or watch the things that you have given your life to broken, and stoop to build them up again with worn out tools! If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it at one turn of pitch or toss! And lose and start again at your beginnings and never breathe a word about your loss! If you can force your heart, your nerve, your sinew, to serve you long after they are gone! And so hold on although there is nothing left within you except that voice that says to them "Hold on! Hold on!" If you can talk to crowds and keep your virtue, or walk with kings and not lose that common touch! If neither loving friend nor enemy can hurl you; it all men count with you, but none too much! If you can work hard to teach each unforgiving minute the Moral ABC, mason Hillel taught carpenter Jesus to unite all mankind free, come hell, hate, ban, you'll enjoy God's spaceship Earth & do great work within it, L which is more my son, you'll be man! A man! Sure, East is East and West is West and never the twain shall meet! But there is neither East nor West, nor border, breed nor birth, once the Moral ABC unites all mankind free on God's spaceship Earth! Then & only then, no matter how rough the trip, how charged the scroll, you are the captain of thy ship, the master of thy soul! These are the days my friend, we know they'll never end! We'll work, sing, dance, love, marching on! Marching on! We live God s law today! We win Free speech OK! With full-truth, our only God, we rally, raise, unite the whole human race, lightning-like, in our Eternal Father's great All-One4od-Faith! As teaches the African astronomer Israel since the year One: "Listen Children Eternal Father Eternal One!' "Exceptions eternally? Absolute none!"

....and an ark is a ship or vessel of some sort. The spaceship planet concept is I think bandied about in various metaphysical circles. Considering man's inhumanity to man, if this is God's spaceship, then like you said on another thread, I'd say there are more than a few looking for an escape pod.

On the other hand there are those who endeavor to heal the world, and to strive for that vision of all living together harmoniously as one, as per Dr. Bronner's label. Loving kindness and forgiveness appear to be the keys, as far as I can tell.

Again, back to the fabulous documentary in this thread started by Iloveyou.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...human.-Images.

Such gripping, real, and many tongued testimonies as to the power of love and forgiveness. An answer for Ark Earth?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

EFO (28th April 2017), Noelle (28th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this. I will check out the video today. That was one of my first thoughts, that Earth is an ark of some sort, as the planet is moving through the Milky Way, and the Milky Way is moving through the universe -- both moving at incredible speeds.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

EFO (28th April 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,517 times in 4,313 posts

Very cool experience. This Earth is a kind of Ark. I don't know if this relates or not, but in a sense Earth is a massive collection, an amalgam, of beings from across the cosmos. It is a mixing pot of so many different energies (from different dimensions and different levels), all incarnating together onto one place, and at one level. This is a multi-coloured existence, but also multi-faceted, which leads to so much division. Hence the chaos we find ourselves in. But boy, it is a hell of an experience to be here. Which is probably why we came!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

EFO (28th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    He is a sci-fi book writer from the past; considered brilliant by many. Some of his books were turned into movies, like Minority Report and Blade Runner. I believe his work and ideas led to The Matrix movies.
    Thanks for info.I didn't read his books,but I saw Matrix Trilogy,Minority Report and the old Blade Runner with Harrison Ford.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Noelle (28th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread