+ Reply to Thread

Thread: James Corbett | Oil and 9/11: Crossroads of Corruption and Criminality

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,785 times in 3,257 posts

Default James Corbett | Oil and 9/11: Crossroads of Corruption and Criminality

James Corbett | Oil and 9/11: Crossroads of Corruption and Criminality

Source: GunsandButter.org, Corbettreport.com, Information Machine

Corbett's two documentaries are discussed, beginning with How Big Oil Conquered the World; the rise of the oiligarchy; the Yom Kippur War and subsequent 1973 oil shock; petro dollars and the monetary system; the creation of modern education, medicine, the green and gene revolution; control of the food supply, and the interrelationship of the global petrochemical industry with all of the above. 9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money is analyzed as a crime and follows the money through the Silverstein heist, the secret heist of Marsh & McLennan, et al., put and call option insider trading on many corporations; and the Pentagon's missing trillions. -GunsandButter.org
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th April 2017), Baby Steps (28th April 2017), Blacklight43 (27th April 2017), conk (28th April 2017), Ewan (27th April 2017), justntime2learn (28th April 2017), onawah (30th April 2017), Pam (30th April 2017), sheme (27th April 2017), TargeT (27th April 2017), toppy (27th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: James Corbett | Oil and 9/11: Crossroads of Corruption and Criminality

ECONOMIC HITMAN AWARENESS
    April 24, 2017

Quote I’m still reeling from the full interview with Dutch banker, Ronald Bernard and how it validates PedoGate and the mechanism by which people in power must be corrupted in order to remain in power and how the forces corrupting them hate humanity, hate all life and hate the very planet, itself. The extent of their infestation of virtually all sectors of our “civilization” is very obvious, everywhere we look.

I’m encouraged to see that Bernard is in the process of developing the “Bank of Joy”, which will be interest-free, stimulate local economies, be mindful of future generations and be environmentally sustainable. I also see that Bernard has a YouTube presence, under the moniker “De Blije B“, which means “The Happy B” in Dutch. “B” may possibly stand for “Bank”. His site says that he can’t call what he’s up to a “bank” until he has all of the paperwork completed.

One of the shorts that he’s posted to his YouTube account is this animation of a talk given by John Perkins, from ‘Confessions of an Economic Hitman’, in which he describes the modus operandi of Corporatist empire that rules the world today. It traces its origins to the Dutch East Indies Company and then piggy-backed off the British Empire and mushroomed during the “American Century” into a Globalist beast, with the US military as its enforcer.

Transcript:

“Economic Hitmen have managed to create the world’s first truly global Empire and it’s basically a secret Empire. We do it many ways but principally, we identify a country that has resources our corporations covet, like oil; arrange a huge loan to that country from the World Bank or one of its sisters. The money never actually goes to the country; it goes to our own corporations, to build the infrastructure projects in that country; that help a few very wealthy people – but don’t benefit the majority of people, who are too poor to buy electricity or have cars to drive on the highways – and yet, they’re left holding a huge debt that they can’t repay.

“So, we go back at some point and say, ‘You know, you can’t pay your debts. Give us a pound of flesh. Sell your oil real cheap to our oil companies but with us, on the next critical UN vote allow us to build a military base in your backyard.’ Something along these lines – and when we fail, the Jackals go in and either overthrow or assassinate these leaders – and if the Jackals fail, as they did in Iraq, then we send in the military.

“I don’t think the failure’s of Capitalism, I think it’s a specific kind of Capitalism we’ve developed we’ve created what I consider a mutant, viral form of Capitalism and this mutant form of Capitalism which i think is really a predatory form of Capitalism has created an extremely unstable, unsustainable unjust and very, very dangerous world.

“I’ve met a lot of terrorists. I’ve interviewed them for books. I’ve never met one who wanted to be a terrorist. They’re desperate people. If we want to get rid of terrorism, we must get rid of the root cause: that cancer that is destroying our whole system, because I think it’s really important that we understand today, we cannot have ‘Homeland Security’, unless we understand that the whole planet is our homeland.”

Alexandra Bruce
    Contributed by Alexandra Bruce
    http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/econ...man-awareness/
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread