+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Orange Titanic and the call of Justin Trudeau...

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default The Orange Titanic and the call of Justin Trudeau...

John Masswohl, director of government and international relations for the Canadian Cattlemen's Association, commenting on Donald's threat Trump to pull the United States out of NAFTA, which threat was withdrawn last night.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.552e8414c1aa

"It's his usual way of doing things: saying things that are completely unreasonable to give themselves a negotiating position."

Donald J. Trump

I received calls from the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Canada asking to renegotiate NAFTA rather than terminate. I agreed..

Extreme aggressiveness in business. What can be perfectly justified for a small entrepreneur struggling for his survival is simply absurd for the leader of the planet's greatest power. One can not lie shamelessly to all who come and constantly threats to turns at 180 °, and vice versa in a completely irrational way, without setting fire to the powders on the international scale and seriously harming the social balance of His own country.

In my own opinion, Trump is a punk in a royal ball, he does not understand the subtleties, the codes, the unspoken of the assemblies that surround him.

He barks and the caravan passes, to adapt the Arab-Turkish proverb.

The Orange Titanic heads straight for the iceberg... and we are unfortunately on board Canadians.

What you do think Canadians about all that propaganda and shenanigans like my mother use to say it ?
    Last edited by Gaia; 27th April 2017 at 21:14.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Bruno (28th April 2017), Ewan (27th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (27th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Default Re: The Orange Titanic and the call of Justin Trudeau...

His mannerisms are also causing extremely wide swings of dollar values. Which is opposite of what all industries generally desire to have happen.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bruno (28th April 2017), Gaia (28th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Admins please lock or delete this obvious hit piece not ment to start conversation, just Trump bashing..
    P.S. I am a Canadian Who made a mistake and voted for our Cuck Prime Minister.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    Admins please lock or delete this obvious hit piece not ment to start conversation, just Trump bashing..
    P.S. I am a Canadian Who made a mistake and voted for our Cuck Prime Minister.
    And now the thread also contains Trudeau bashing ... ... Maybe for the future, ensure that you while you are complaining about something, that you aren't immediately doing exactly what you are complaining about ...
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th April 2017 at 20:20. Reason: spelling
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Gaia (2nd May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread