+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Keys for sovereignty - Lauda Leon

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Default Re: Keys for sovereignty - Lauda Leon

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    We each have our own connection to the Source of infinite intelligence. We can discern how we use our attention. For me, I'll look at all of the possibilities and probabilities, but then choose to focus my attention on positive, solution-oriented scenarios.

MM

Where we place our attention, to me, is paramount.

I feel that we are very powerful beings in a thought responsive universe. Wherever we place focus gets bigger and we attract. We are creators and very likely being played by the dark team. Balance is needed. I do not want to assist the dark side by placing attention on unwanted situations. Yet sometimes my curiosity wins.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Good Ideas.png
Views:	240
Size:	844.0 KB
ID:	38085

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

kfm27917 (5th August 2020), Michelle Marie (11th June 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    We each have our own connection to the Source of infinite intelligence. We can discern how we use our attention. For me, I'll look at all of the possibilities and probabilities, but then choose to focus my attention on positive, solution-oriented scenarios.

MM

Where we place our attention, to me, is paramount.

I feel that we are very powerful beings in a thought responsive universe. Wherever we place focus gets bigger and we attract. We are creators and very likely being played by the dark team. Balance is needed. I do not want to assist the dark side by placing attention on unwanted situations. Yet sometimes my curiosity wins.
    Attachment 38085
    That sounds spot on to me!

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Ron Mauer Sr (11th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Some quotes from Lauda Leon (Sovereign Key) and Marilee NiEtain's (Primal Fyre) from their below vivid and pertinent exchange and presentation

Lauda Leon - "The process of remembering, is that people have a hard time with that because they are fixated on the stories and the stories have stolen their original knowledge of who and what they are, so the matrix aka -stories have hijacked people's own being and 'remembering of who and what they are', and so they are clinging into the story lines which are the matrix simulations... this lock in into the stories creates a disconnection and maintain the dismemberment, and so they are always chasing that and not comprehending what the energetic is of frequency and this energy that is the all"

Marilee NiEtain - "I don't want it to sound like it's a doomsday hopeless kind of thing, we certainly have the potential lining up here for...to be worked on, to reset ourselves"

Lauda Leon - "The universal creation pleroma is based on potential, and that is where the key is"

Awakening through the convergence events horizon

Enjoy this invigorating conversation!

Blessings ~

Limor

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

kfm27917 (5th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

mod note: folks this is something former member (and still very much friend of the forum) Limor requested we share with you all. She thought it might be useful

http://evelorgen.com/wp/news/new-7-w...roup-starting/

New 7-Week Support Group Starting
    Posted on April 7, 2019

New 7-Week Group Support Session Starting Friday May 3, 2019.

Lauda Leon and myself, Eve Lorgen, are initiating a new 7-week group coaching session designed for 8 participants, starting Friday May 3, 2019 until mid June. (4 pm Fridays, Eastern Daylight Savings time) These group sessions will be via Zoom video conferencing (or phone) for 2 hours.

The focus will be directed towards support that facilitates self-understanding of feelings and needs, providing safe allowance for the recognition of deeper parts of self to be acknowledged and heard. This “internal systems” method is designed in such a way that we can identify parts of our own personality patterns which may dominate to numb, protect or distract our deeper parts that hold key feelings and beliefs we have kept suppressed or trapped in the subconscious mind.

By holding a safe space for these hidden parts of ourselves, we can shift unhealthy patterns in our life such as dysfunctional relationship issues or ways in which we have felt “stuck” for years. With practice we can safely integrate parts of ourselves we have kept powerless and submerged. As we realize our deeper core feelings and needs, the outer defences, triggers and denial systems dissolve.

In this course we will learn how to:

Identify and self-communicate with parts of the self which manage and defend the hidden feelings of deeper “hurt parts”. We can do this by developing a witnessing awareness of lucidity, rather than being over identified with the emotions, triggers or the “stories” we repeat without true resolution.
    By understanding how our mind-emotion-body system operates, we can release fears of our own “emotions and triggers”, letting go of the blocks which have kept us stuck or “in amnesia” for years.
    Practice mindful tracking of how our feelings, health issues, beliefs and outer personality patterns prevent awareness of our more powerful Original self. The Original self and earliest wounds often hold the deepest feelings and power of our being. When we can offer space and connection with these original parts with lucid awareness, a new mode of effortless effort enables shifts in our reality, in ways we can eventually experience true contentment and inner joy.

Cost is $350.00 per person. Payable via Pay Pal to elorgen@gmail.com

Payment due at least one week before first session. Contact Lauda Leon
    at sovereignkees@gmail.com, or Eve Lorgen at elorgen@gmail.com for any questions.

Thank you.

This will be a closed group once it begins.

Be Sociable, Share!
    Last edited by Mike; 13th April 2019 at 06:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

kfm27917 (5th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3