+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SATYR SIGHTING 1970s

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Fortitude's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SATYR SIGHTING 1970s

Years ago I was conversing with a client of mine about weird & paranormal subjects.
    She told me that back in the 1970s she used to live in Georgia near Lake Jackson, Monticello Ga.
    Her mother and grandmother always told her and her and her siblings not to play far down in the thick pine woods after or near dark. They told them it was dangerous. [B]They never specified what the danger was.
    Her brothers were playing far downhill from their home on a late afternoon when they heard a rustling or something walking uphill towards them. Assuming it was the family dog, they kept playing.
    Suddenly the dog appeared from the opposite direction between them and the home.
    When her brothers looked back to see what was walking towards them, her oldest brother saw what I
    would call a Satyr. She said her brother draws this creature to this very day. It's somewhat burned into his memory. He described as a Man with a Goats Body. Her brothers screamed and hauled tail to the home. She says he is still haunted by memory and starts to shake when he speaks of it.
    They never saw it again, however I don't think they WENT looking for it either.

Any thoughts?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Post:

fourty-two (29th April 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), Jane Tripp (28th April 2017), mojo (29th April 2017), TelosianEmbrace (29th April 2017), toppy (29th April 2017), william r sanford72 (29th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Default Re: SATYR SIGHTING 1970s

Was it this guy?

Last edited by OMG; 28th April 2017 at 22:26.

4. Link to Post #3
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Default Re: SATYR SIGHTING 1970s

Inverted Knee Caps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

toppy (29th April 2017)

+ Reply to Thread