+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA Psychiatrist

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Fortitude's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NASA Psychiatrist

NASA PSYCHIATRIST

Several years ago I was speaking to some clients who had done business with out company for 10 yrs+.
    They were in their 70s, retired, good health, of sound mind and body so to speak.
    They were at my office for maybe 30 minutes.
    Upon closing out the final details of the businesswee were conducting, the wife started to engage me in conversation of the weird weather that was happening in the US. I beleive this was time of the Norway Spiral. The conversation drifted to UFO sightings, and as to whether or not life existed elsewhere in out universe. I finally asked her if she thought we were being visited by Extraterrestrials.
    She said she thought that it would be ignorant to assume we were the only intelligent life.
    She then looked around my office and asked if anyone else was inside the building.
    I told her NO. Her husband had stayed steadfast and quiet this whole time.

She looked at me with anxiety and looked at her husband.
    "Well you know his father used to work for NASA"
    I asked him what his Dad did for them?
    HE finally spoke. It was like pulling teeth.
    He was a psychiatrist!
    I asked him if his dad ever told him anything about the topics his wife and I were discussing?
    He said "Roswell, UFOS, Aliens, The Moon..... all that's true,
    ALL - THAT'S - TRUE!

HOWEVER, EVEN THE MOST INTELLIGENT MAN ON THE PLANET WOULD HAVE A VERY HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHAT WERE DOING WITH THEM (ALIENS) ????

The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I know I was shaking when they left.
    Needless to say I almost passed out.

This was our only conversation. I never heard from them again.
    They moved out of state.

I figured his dad must have been with Nasa during the maybe 40s - 50s -60 s

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Post:

Art (29th April 2017), astridmari (29th April 2017), Atlas (28th April 2017), Bill Ryan (29th April 2017), conk (4th May 2017), eagle0027 (30th April 2017), Ewan (29th April 2017), Fellow Aspirant (29th April 2017), Flash (1st May 2017), fourty-two (29th April 2017), Ivanhoe (29th April 2017), jjjones (29th April 2017), Noelle (28th April 2017), Ol' Roy (29th April 2017), regnak (29th April 2017), sdv (29th April 2017), seko (28th April 2017), Shannon (29th April 2017), starlight (30th April 2017), The Freedom Train (29th April 2017), toppy (29th April 2017), uzn (29th April 2017), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: NASA Psychiatrist

Fortitude is a computer bot lol. Thanks for sharing here, but youve structured your post in a bizarre way, and you've asked no questions
    "As long as you still view the stars as something above you, you still lack a viewpoint of knowledge" -Fredrich Nietzche

+ Reply to Thread