+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who are the Sasquatch people?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Who are the Sasquatch people?

The ancient civilization of Atlantis could be responsible for saskwatch, apparently they created most of the Greek mythology monsters and I have heard that big foot was human DNA spliced with that of a bear. This information I heard from Stewart Swerdlow.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nick07 For This Post:

BMJ (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), mojo (1st May 2017), pabranno (24th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021), Spellbound (20th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Nick07 (here)
    I have heard that big foot was human DNA spliced with that of a bear. This information I heard from Stewart Swerdlow.
    Well, as I wrote earlier,
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

...this doesn’t square with Dr Melba Ketchum’s controversial DNA analysis, which concluded that Sasquatch is a human hybrid, about 13,000 years old.

More about Dr Melba Ketchum’s work here, including a bunch of interviews to download:

I don't think 'splicing human DNA with a bear' is even possible. If there'd been any bear DNA in there, Melba Ketchum would have found that straight away.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), BMJ (1st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), Hervé (1st May 2017), mgray (1st May 2017), mojo (1st May 2017), Nasu (1st May 2017), pabranno (24th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Who needs "splicing," anyway? One just needs "cohabiting" templates... Read this post (<---)
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Atlas (1st May 2017), BMJ (1st May 2017), DNA (7th December 2021), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), Nasu (1st May 2017), pabranno (24th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

For those who do not know, Jane Goodall, The Greatest Hero The Earth Has Ever Known May She Live Forever, has gone on record to say that enough forensic evidence exists as to justify and compel a full Smithsonian investigation into the existence of a heretofore unknown North American primate.

And if anyone wants to question the word of Dr. Goodall, The Greatest Hero The Earth Has Ever Known May She Live Forever, then you can just meet me by the bike racks for a quick fisticuffs, wherein I will be harmed in the name of justice. See if I don't.

There actually appear to be two species of primate running around our woods. The larger one from the Great Lakes to the West and a slightly smaller fellow with more reddish hair from the Great Lakes to the East. The smaller chap seems to be a touch more aggressive than his larger, more docile cousin.

The Florida skunk ape, in my opinion, is nothing more than a breeding congress of Pong Ponginae. That's right- orangutans. A zoo train is documented to have wrecked in the 19th century and some of the clever devils are reported to have escaped into the swamps and were never recovered. I believe my source on that one is Loren Coleman.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Atlas (20th May 2017), Bill Ryan (20th May 2017), BMJ (20th May 2017), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (20th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), justntime2learn (26th November 2021), Justplain (21st May 2017), Kristin (20th May 2017), pabranno (24th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021), PurpleLama (20th May 2017), thunder24 (20th May 2017), Tyy1907 (22nd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Austria Avalon Member VrilWitchGudrun's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1637721081596.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	47972
    Gigantopithecus walked the earth up until 300,000 yrs ago. Perhaps, they are the Sasquatch, people claim to have encounters with, in modern time, and in the past? Or perhaps, a similar creature, who was able to survive in remote locations?
    It's the Kali Yuga, baby! Don't look at it in a negative light, it is a great era of Transformation!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to VrilWitchGudrun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th November 2021), Bluegreen (24th November 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), Ewan (24th November 2021), justntime2learn (26th November 2021), pabranno (24th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I met a sasquatch in the hinterland of Canada some years ago.
    They also came in my dream and talked to me.
    They are not ape as many of us think it to be, they are more related to lemur.
    We can learn more from reading this free book about their message to us humans:

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michael Hawk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th November 2021), DNA (7th December 2021), iota (7th December 2021), pabranno (27th November 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

just came across this ... an encounter by one and a friend that i found credible, enjoy ...

Owl man shares first hand knowledge of Sasquatch:

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DNA (7th December 2021), Olaf (7th December 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,656 times in 4,303 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    just came across this ... an encounter by one and a friend that i found credible, enjoy ...

Owl man shares first hand knowledge of Sasquatch:

I'm a big fan of "how to hunt" 's YouTube channel. He reads testimonials people send to him. This is my favorite kind of Sasquatch research, the testimonials. For me Sasquatch exists, there is a concentrated active organized government cover up spanning the globe. So I don't need pictures or what not, I'm much more interested in human testimonials. And this is what how to hunts channel has isolated and expands on, great guy too.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    You should open up and talk about it. We would all love to hear about it.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

iota (7th December 2021), Pam (7th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I'm a big fan of "how to hunt" 's YouTube channel. He reads testimonials people send to him. This is my favorite kind of Sasquatch research, the testimonials. For me Sasquatch exists, there is a concentrated active organized government cover up spanning the globe. So I don't need pictures or what not, I'm much more interested in human testimonials. And this is what how to hunts channel has isolated and expands on, great guy too.
    me neither ... i trust my senses more than my eyes or my brain ...

i believe we are all transmitting and picking up on the transmissions of each other ..

his voice, the tone .. all of it credible as honest and authentic ..

if he does this often? i would likely watch ..i really enjoy human testimonials too!

Quote Posted by Michael Hawk (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)

You should open up and talk about it. We would all love to hear about it.
    yes!! please share!

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

DNA (7th December 2021), Icare (14th July 2023), Pam (7th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Signmaker's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've been reading Jack Lapseritis' book on sasquatch and the information that he got from his communications with them is that they were brought here by friendly ETs probably around the time of the dinosaurs. They are telepathic, transdimensional and are able to utilise portals.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Signmaker For This Post:

DNA (12th July 2023), Icare (14th July 2023), Olaf (12th July 2023), Vangelo (12th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2