1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

Default The Secret Physics of Nuclear Weapons

Hello Guys,

I have just produced a new video presentation about the physical principles of Nuclear Weapons; being an extension of the work of Bruce Cathie. It is conclusively proven that nuclear weapons can only be detonated at certain key locations and times upon the earth, when the SUN ITSELF IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE SKY. They are weapons based on 'celestial resonance.'

I have touched upon this topic in certain video interviews with Kerry Cassidy in the past, but here, I have done a very detailed presentation explaining this point. For those interested in particular in the work of Bruce Cathie, this presentation will be a real gem.

Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (1st May 2017), JChombre (29th April 2017), mab777 (2nd May 2017), sandy (30th April 2017), seko (29th April 2017), Star Tsar (2nd May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2017), Zanshin (30th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Secret Physics of Nuclear Weapons

Quote Posted by lightpotential (here)
    Hello Guys,

I have just produced a new video presentation about the physical principles of Nuclear Weapons; being an extension of the work of Bruce Cathie. It is conclusively proven that nuclear weapons can only be detonated at certain key locations and times upon the earth, when the SUN ITSELF IS IN THE RIGHT PLACE IN THE SKY. They are weapons based on 'celestial resonance.'

I have touched upon this topic in certain video interviews with Kerry Cassidy in the past, but here, I have done a very detailed presentation explaining this point. For those interested in particular in the work of Bruce Cathie, this presentation will be a real gem.

Thanx much for your eyeopening reality check..have seen your camelot presentations in the past and thought a lot about what your info really means.
    Obviously anyone with nukes knows this so is an all out nuke war even possible...and why the huge amounts of them even in existance???Seems that an icbm sent around the planet with so many minute costing variationns such as upper winds or earth rotational direction and angle to that would be impossible to get super accurate.You must have spent a fair amount of time thinking about what this would really look like...would luv to hear your thoughts.Or is possibly the reason for so many being stockpiled is that a volly of hundreds would b sent over a few minute timespan with possibly only one working???
    Have you per chance run the numbers on Tangusta???as i hve seen info that it could not have been a metiorite???
    As well i am sure you have thought of building a program for big city dwellers to know when these explosions could occur if in fear of them.Quite obvious all top end military and read in types would know when to hit the bunker.
    Thanx again for your exellent work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Star Tsar (2nd May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (30th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

It is true that celestial mechanics, so to speak, are involved with how much energy is expressed by a nuclear detonation. However, it is not true that they can only be detonated in certain times and places, it merely results in the average energetic expression when not used auspiciously.

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 times in 150 posts

Bruce Cathie has looked at Tunguska in his books, but his analysis is not that convincing for me. It is somewhat of a mystery. And the analyses that I have done in my video reveal that you would need an accurate time to the nearest second in order to evaluate the sun to the target site at the moment of the airburst. We simply do not have this information.

On the issue of a nuclear war per se, I do think there are many variations in the arc measures, and thus large volleys of nuclear weapons could be made in short periods of time. I just don't think that strategically, 'total nuclear commitment,' of using everything at once or close to, is a scenario that would ever play out.
    Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Star Tsar (2nd May 2017)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

BUMP!

I am saving this for later thanks LightPotential (Cool Name BTW)
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

+ Reply to Thread