+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Life after death?

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Life after death?

Hi,

As some of you know (I posted awhile back) my cousin passed away a few months ago at the age of 37. It was a sudden passing! Neither her and nor any of us were prepared for it. I feel like there was no closure whatsoever. I doubt she got closure either since she left behind a 3 year old and not in any of our wildest dream we thought she would just die within 5 days.

Every since then, I have been wondering if there is anything after death or is this it for all of us? I really want to believe that I will reconcile with my cousin in a different form. Also, I just wanted to believe she is in peace. I guess I am still going through different stages of grief.

I just wanted to ask people who have suffered any loss, 1) how do you reconcile with this loss? Or can you at all? Someday(this is collectively as a family) I feel like the grief is too overwhelming, it is beyond any pain i have experienced 2) Have you had any contact with your loved ones after they passed away? I really want to believe she is just in a different dimension and her soul/consciousness has evolved for a new journey.

I console myself with the thought that her life with us was for 37 years and she has moved on so she can continue her journey as an eternal soul.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to myriaddimension For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Baby Steps (29th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Desire (22nd January 2018), Ernie Nemeth (30th April 2017), ghostrider (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), Iloveyou (29th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Ioneo (30th April 2017), Ivanhoe (30th April 2017), Jake (30th April 2017), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (29th April 2017), petra (19th January 2018), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,320 times in 1,632 posts

Default Re: Life after death?

Do we have undeniable "scientific" proof? I don't think so. Do we have non-scientific evidence? I believe we have an abundance of this, in the form of your fellow humans' subjective experiences -- near death experiences, out of body experiences, the work of some mediums. I would suggest that you watch The Path series. One of the films in this documentary trilogy is about the afterlife. You can buy or rent them on Amazon and other places. There are a lot of good resources out there to help you learn more. I'm sure you will get more advice from other Avalon members.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), boolacalaca (30th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Iloveyou (29th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Myriad,

Google 'Pam Reynolds'. This will make you feel better! My husband died suddenly about 3 years ago. He told me that he would try to let me know by switching lights off and on that he was still alive, just body dead. Unfortunately I was away at the moment of his death. I arrived back home probably 3 or 4 hours after he passed. In the interim the lights went out, I heard. I mean all the lights everywhere in our little town, until just after they took his body away.

I haven't really grieved his death because to me he is not gone. And I don't feel, at this age, that not having a body is a bad thing, more a blessing!

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Bruno (1st May 2017), gaiagirl (30th April 2017), Heavy Duty (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Iloveyou (29th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Lefty Dave (30th April 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (29th April 2017), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I have reported at Avalon quite a few "after death experiences" which I have had connected with the death of my parents. However, I don't think I reported this. After my mother died in the hospital I had what was closer to a vision tied in with a dream. First, let me explain that we talked about slitting her wrists after death as she did not wish to awaken in her coffin. Since I paid the mortuary to keep her on ice for nearly six days and she was physically very dead, this worry was not a possibility of happening. However, I saw clearly, that my mother's spirit was visited by an attractive young woman (who mentioned sarcastically about slitting my mother's wrists)while an image of my mother's spirit quickly arose from the hospital bed and walked away from it.

I must take this opportunity to tell all that she died at 2:30 am. I was in the mortuary to view her body at 9:00 am. I swear to heaven that I saw her right bottom lip quiver and watched attentively but it did not happen again. Not long ago I read that the human may be resuscitated many hours after seeming death, as in Jesus raising Lazarus' daughter after she had died. The spirit hoovers over the body and is an electrical system which may be restarted and re-enter the body by advanced technology. The pathologist did something to my mother's body, which is another dream(?) experience, she forced me to physically experience, as she had apparently FELT what he did to her. Death is not cut and dried as ignorant medicine would have us believe; but since they want us all dead in a hurry, they are not about to enlighten any of us. My mother and I communicate and she has been dead since the end of 2009. In one experience, I had a dream that I was trying to visit my mother; however, she was deeply asleep in a hospital-type bed. A very stern looking old woman dressed as Pennsylvania Dutch but in red, white and black, chased me away. I have read that the dead need care and recovery after this life and are made to rest.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Baby Steps (29th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Jake (2nd May 2017), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Noelle (29th April 2017), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Only the body dies, the spirit is eternal, it will return in 152 years and 21days... that is the normal time between incarnations ... due to overpopulation, the time could be sooner, 10 or 20 or 30 years, spirit forms never die they are a tiny part of Creation ... death is the only way to truly understand what it means to love ... it's important to try and do good, live rightly, be kind, for everything can be gone in an instant... we take life on our little blue world for granted ... sorry for your loss ... you will learn to overcome pain ... the only way to the mountain top is through the valley...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Bruno (1st May 2017), Heavy Duty (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Jake (2nd May 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Time heals all wounds..... The memories remain and the pain fades.... Be gentle and patient with yourself.... Sorry for your loss...
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), hermit (27th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

We're all eternal souls that reincarnate (all over the universe, if we choose!) — 100% for sure. I and countless others, including many here on Avalon, have vivid past life recalls that stand the test of any kind of processing.

And, we all meet one another again, for better or for worse, somewhere, sometime. Souls who knew each other, whether family, friends, lovers or enemies, always find a way to get together again. That's one of the ways the karmic wheels keep turning.

This lovely cartoon isn't meant to belittle the serious and important conversation.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th April 2017 at 03:07.

14. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th April 2017), Alx (3rd May 2017), amandapoet (4th May 2017), Antagenet (23rd January 2018), avid (30th April 2017), Baby Steps (30th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Desire (22nd January 2018), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), hohoemi (30th April 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Jake (30th April 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (31st August 2018), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Lefty Dave (30th April 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (30th April 2017), onawah (30th April 2017), Samson (30th April 2017), skogvokter (2nd May 2017), Sophocles (30th April 2017), Spellbound (30th April 2017), starlight (30th April 2017), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017), Verdilac (3rd September 2018), Wind (21st January 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,920 times in 1,827 posts

My mother was one of the most clairvoyant and telepathic individuals I ever met. She could always, when she wished, see a detailed "movie" in her mind's eye of whatever I had been doing at whatever time she chose. (She thought that was normal. No doubt her mother and siblings had also been very clairvoyant.) That made it hard for me to get away with anything as a kid or adolescent, or even as a youngish adult living away from home.

In spite of her psychic abilities, she firmly believed that physical death was the end. That was in spite of the fact that she had the most vivid memory of her own mother having come "a very long way" to visit and chat some years after the mother's death. I could never work out how my mother could live with that particular contradiction, but she did.

Around six months before she died, she started visiting me every night telepathically, rudely interrupting whatever I was doing and whoever I was communicating with (usually out-of-body) and demanding help (energetic healing) for the fear and depression she was feeling because she knew her death was getting nearer.

The night she died, I got so energized, no doubt by her, that I didn't feel tired in the least and didn't go to bed until 4:55 a.m. As soon as I'd fallen asleep, two minutes later, I found myself having to wrestle with her energetically (I certainly felt it, like wrestling with a physical body) because I knew she was trying to take over my body and "walk in" to it. The wrestle lasted a little over 5 minutes, but I had more power or energy and she withdrew. It wasn't that she lacked strong feelings of affection for me, but she really believed that death was the end, so better my death than hers, she must have decided. Her time of death was officially recorded as 5:02 a.m.

For the next two weeks, she felt terrified, because she was waiting to get rubbed out. That was an unusual experience for me, because in the past I had had many individuals (whom I usually didn't know) visit me the day after their death, and the majority of them were very joyful indeed, celebrating the fact that they were now in a world where there was no gravity, among other newfound freedoms and abilities. But what my mother did was to cling to my consciousness twenty-four hours a day. She still had a sharp tongue as she had had while physically alive, and she "commented" constantly about every detail of my everyday life.

It took me over two weeks to find a way to get her to separate from me and go her own way (with assistance from guardian angels and healing angels). It was a useful challenge for me to find a way to "unglue" her consciousness from off my "back", so to speak. (Everyone has a "hitchhiker", which is a personality (an electromegnetic field made of thoughts and emotions) that nearly always lives in the center of "their" personality in this current life. Usually it seems to be a personality the indiv idual had in one of their past lives, or else the personality of a close friend or romantic partner who died young. Learning how to separate somewhat from my mother in that situation gave me some skills for dealing with my own "hitchhiker" -- and such skills are of necessity "advanced" ones.)

A little over a week later she briefly returned and ever so affectionately and gratefully shouted my name, plus she let me know telepathically that she was now totally fine and content. Nearly four weeks later I was overseas, for the first time visiting my cousins overseas. These cousins were the children of my late mother's favorite late sister. I was sitting on my own in the living room, going through photo albums (also because my father had been a photographer) and my mother's many letters to her sister. About ten different times I kept physically hearing a woman's voice calling my name quite distinctly. The first few times I assumed it was my cousin calling me from the kitchen some way away, but it became clear it wasn't her. Eventually it occurred to me that what I experience as physical sounds are coming from the brain, so all my mother had to do was to psychically put those sounds in my brain the right way. She also sent me images -- mental pictures of her sister, and of places she wanted me to see in the city she had known as a child. She occasionally still drops by to see how I'm doing, but her visits are very brief and she obviously now has plenty of other interests to occupy her.

16. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to TraineeHuman For This Post:

amandapoet (4th May 2017), Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Baby Steps (30th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Eram (30th April 2017), Ewan (30th April 2017), Franny (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), hohoemi (30th April 2017), Icare (14th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Jackson (30th April 2017), Jake (30th April 2017), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Libico (30th April 2017), Noelle (1st May 2017), onawah (30th April 2017), Patient (30th April 2017), The Freedom Train (30th April 2017), Wind (21st January 2018), Zampano (30th April 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

One of the most comforting things I occasionally do for myself is go to YouTube and type in 'near death experiences'.

You will hear experiences from people who were actually either pronounced dead and came back, those revived from emergency or accident situations, those in traumatic situations that recovered, etc. The individuals are both genders, various ages and races and beliefs from very religious to atheists. They experience similar aspects with the common element being the feeling of inexpressible love. There is usually a guide and many meet their parents or other relatives who have gone before them. Many don't want to return to earth including some who would leave small children behind but are told it's not their time yet and they must go back to earth. I don't want to tell you all the elements of these experiencers as you may want to treat yourself and give a try. You deserve the comfort of hearing these stories. The majority come back convinced they are loved and so are those that went before them and that they have no fear dying nor do they mourn those that they've lost cause they know how loved they are and what they are experiencing. Give them a try when you have a moment.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), boolacalaca (30th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (1st May 2017), Verdilac (3rd September 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Yes, I saw my dad a few times after his death. When he died, I was the one present. All along, the few days before, I knew I would be the one there when he would die. But we, the family, were constantly changing the schedule of our presence with him and I wondered for a while how it would happen, me being there with him for his passing away. But it happen, about 10 minutes after my brother had finished his shift with him.

Then about a month later, I dreamed that I was with him, in a desert like landscape, driving his white car he had when I was about 5 years old. He brought me to a place where there were tubes regrouped and hanging from the sky - related to some kind of science...

Then about another month later, he came to me and told me "I was very drugged when I died, and did not realised I had passed away, I did not see my death, can you tell me how I died" which I did, by showing in a very fast slide show all the seconds of his death. After, he told me "did I scare you" to which I answered not at all. You see, my dad was physically quite built and strong, and had always been afraid to scare us in any ways - he liked playing with us but would not want to scare us. This question was soooo much like him.

Then about another 3 months later, I saw him sitting in a chair, both arms on the armrests, in my living room I was sooooo happy to see him, completely excited and happy. And then, all of a sudden, a huge wave of love filled me completely, coming from him. It was literally as if every single cell of my body had been dipped in a bath of love. Truly overwhelming. It did change my perception of things and finally my way of living.

Then years later, as his image faded away, as it does after years, one thing always remained: the feeling of love we shared.

I understood that love is what sustains this universe, love is what we are composed of, and love is what remains when everything else has changed. Love is the fundamental vibration, energy, of ourselves and this universe. We just forget it at times.

Quote Posted by myriaddimension (here)
    Hi,

As some of you know (I posted awhile back) my cousin passed away a few months ago at the age of 37. It was a sudden passing! Neither her and nor any of us were prepared for it. I feel like there was no closure whatsoever. I doubt she got closure either since she left behind a 3 year old and not in any of our wildest dream we thought she would just die within 5 days.

Every since then, I have been wondering if there is anything after death or is this it for all of us? I really want to believe that I will reconcile with my cousin in a different form. Also, I just wanted to believe she is in peace. I guess I am still going through different stages of grief.

I just wanted to ask people who have suffered any loss, 1) how do you reconcile with this loss? Or can you at all? Someday(this is collectively as a family) I feel like the grief is too overwhelming, it is beyond any pain i have experienced 2) Have you had any contact with your loved ones after they passed away? I really want to believe she is just in a different dimension and her soul/consciousness has evolved for a new journey.

I console myself with the thought that her life with us was for 37 years and she has moved on so she can continue her journey as an eternal soul.
    Last edited by Flash; 30th April 2017 at 04:48.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

amandapoet (4th May 2017), Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Bruno (1st May 2017), Franny (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), Icare (14th April 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Jake (30th April 2017), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Libico (30th April 2017), Noelle (1st May 2017), rgray222 (30th December 2019), TraineeHuman (30th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We're all eternal souls that reincarnate (all over the universe, if we choose!) — 100% for sure. I and countless others, including many here on Avalon, have vivid past life recalls that stand the test of any kind of processing.

And, we all meet one another again, for better or for worse, somewhere, sometime. Souls who knew each other, whether family, friends, lovers or enemies, always find a way to get together again. That's one of the ways the karmic wheels keep turning.
    I'm glad you believe that Bill, because when I told you and several others that I believe I have met you 'before', I felt silly but certain. Only silly because it was such a new experience for me to remember. Still working on it.

I know of two lives I've had, one as a warrior in fuedel japan by the name of Taro. I was a swordsman I believe. I remember teaching students as well as being in the military camps with tents everywhere. The other was off world in the Andromeda system. It was dark a lot, but so beautiful. Building structures were in synergy with the environment, and there are these weird trees that grow with curves. I don't know how to explain it very well, but maybe I'll remember more some day. There are some details I don't wish to share honestly.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th April 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), Hervé (30th April 2017), hohoemi (1st May 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Noelle (1st May 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

After my father passed i remembered my regret for the things i had done that had upset him. Although i had already gone through the regret stage earlier in life, i still revisited it unintentionally because it brought me closer in touch with how much i loved him. A good parent can touch a child much deeper than anyone.

I saw my father in a dream after he had passed, atleast a year later, i believe. He sat in a yogic crosslegged position and said that death is just the beginning.

My aunt was in her kitchen when her mother passed away. Something caught her attention. She looked up to see a vision of my smiling grandmother as a young woman. My aunt felt great love and cried 'Mommy!' Then grandma went on her way.

Life goes on. We are part of a wonderful flow of existence and essence. Peace be with you.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Antagenet (23rd January 2018), Bruno (1st May 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), hohoemi (1st May 2017), Innocent Warrior (23rd January 2018), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (1st May 2017), rgray222 (30th December 2019), TraineeHuman (30th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I'm glad you believe that Bill
    It's not belief, it's knowledge.

(I don't believe I went for a hike with my dog yesterday, I know I did. )

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st May 2017), amandapoet (4th May 2017), Bruno (1st May 2017), etheric underground (1st May 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Hervé (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Noelle (1st May 2017), scott12133 (1st May 2017), Verdilac (3rd September 2018), zen deik (1st May 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    I'm glad you believe that Bill
    It's not belief, it's knowledge.

(I don't believe I went for a hike with my dog yesterday, I know I did. )
    But where does the Mandela effect kick in, I wonder?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

hermit (27th August 2018), LadyKitt (24th June 2017)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Only the body dies, the spirit is eternal, it will return in 152 years and 21days... that is the normal time between incarnations ... due to overpopulation, the time could be sooner, 10 or 20 or 30 years, spirit forms never die they are a tiny part of Creation ... death is the only way to truly understand what it means to love ... it's important to try and do good, live rightly, be kind, for everything can be gone in an instant... we take life on our little blue world for granted ... sorry for your loss ... you will learn to overcome pain ... the only way to the mountain top is through the valley...
    There's time between incarnations?? It's not instantaneous?? I've often wondered about this....and I suppose over population makes sense.

Dave - Toronto

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

ghostrider (30th April 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Iyakum (21st October 2019), LadyKitt (24th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Human souls can reincarnate all over the universe?? We are not limited to earth?? That's an interesting concept.

Dave - Toronto

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Iyakum (21st October 2019), Jake (2nd May 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Noelle (1st May 2017)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Human souls can reincarnate all over the universe?? We are not limited to earth?? That's an interesting concept.

Dave - Toronto
    Dr. Michael Newton's books 'Journey of Souls' and 'Destiny of Souls' indicate that for the most part our souls stick with the world they are on except under special circumstances, such as an extinction level event on the planet or a special need for the individual. Souls appear to progress in groups, sort of like a soul family, so its easy to see why this is so.

Also, Dr. Newton's books indicate there is an elaborate between incarnation system in the spirit world of rejuvination and education. Very interesting stuff.

Also, there doesnt appear to necessarily be a long length of time, in earth years, between incarnations. A past life reading done for me indicated i incarnated three years after my previous life, which had ended tragically. Newton's research indicated that if someone's life ends abruptly the spirit guides may try to persuade the soul to reincarnate more quickly than usual to complete unfinished spiritual development.
    Last edited by Justplain; 2nd May 2017 at 01:29.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

hohoemi (1st May 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Noelle (1st May 2017), Spellbound (1st May 2017)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Dave - Toronto
    The Plejaren say the spirit is tied to the planet the body dies on, if the planet is destroyed or cannot support life, the spirit will seek the nearest life zone of planets... their words, I cant prove them, it's just information for what it's worth ... earth gained alien spirit forms when Malona was destroyed, and the atmosphere of Mars collapsed... its why a portion of people here feel like they don't belong here, cause they don't, their world was destroyed...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Spellbound (1st May 2017)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

Dave - Toronto
    The Plejaren say the spirit is tied to the planet the body dies on
    Well, the Plejaren are quite wrong about that.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (1st May 2017), Andrew_K (1st May 2017), hermit (27th August 2018), Icare (14th April 2018), Justplain (30th April 2017), LadyKitt (24th June 2017), Leonard (19th January 2018), Spellbound (1st May 2017), Verdilac (3rd September 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member zen deik's Avatar
    Thanks

Sound like Carl Jung there...... Bill...☺
    ONLY THE END OF THE WORLD IS THE END OF THE WORLD AND THIS AIN'T IT

40. The Following User Says Thank You to zen deik For This Post:

LadyKitt (24th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast