+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Farsight Remote Viewing Timecross Forecast May 2017. North Korea & War

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member lightpotential's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 times in 149 posts

Default Farsight Remote Viewing Timecross Forecast May 2017. North Korea & War

Has anybody seen the latest Timecross project for May 2017.

Dick Allgire seems to be viewing North Korea conducting a 6th Nuclear Test. And the other viewers are speaking of major military operations. My reading of it is that North Korea does conduct another nuclear test, and Trump initiates military action against them.

I enclose the embedded video for everyone to watch. Also though, I have conducted an analysis of the test site to determine just when the nuclear test might take place. This is based upon the fact that the sun itself, harmonically speaking, does appear to be related to the times at which nuclear tests take place.

FARSIGHT MAY 2017 FORECAST:

MY FORECAST FOR THE TIME THE TEST MIGHT TAKE PLACE:

Visit my website Lost Age Secrets

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lightpotential For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (2nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), LifeAngel (2nd May 2017), sdv (2nd May 2017), sheme (2nd May 2017), Star Tsar (2nd May 2017), toppy (2nd May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (2nd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Default Re: Farsight Remote Viewing Timecross Forecast May 2017. North Korea & War

I hope that doesn't mean Assange will be charged and put in prison. :/

Update: Finished watching. Definitely looks like US involvement, looks like NK because of the explosion in the sky preceding the war but not necessarily, time will tell.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd May 2017 at 02:09.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Andrew_K (8th May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), Star Tsar (2nd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Farsight Remote Viewing Timecross Forecast May 2017. North Korea & War

Revelations says: Behold it comes from the east. NOT necessary the direction, but possibly NK's people's which are East Asian.
    buckle up peeps, even the hills won't be safe, if both of them start a ball swinging contest.
    Like everything else within the Sun's glare aka meteors, comets...We'll never see it coming and those who do, won't be listened to and ridiculed. Until a lot of it starts making sense in their dense tech addicted brains to look up.
    Whoops, there I go again, let me go back to the rest of the articles. This is not my part of the fight. Rebuilding from the ashes is.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd May 2017 at 12:56.

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Yes I saw this yesterday- An angular metal floating object fired on to a piece of land what looks sounds like a submarine fires a tubular object toward the angular metal floating object then no angular metal object just lots of bodies floating in the sea and bad smells not good not good but we can change this with positive thoughts of peace and understanding. I think Russia has become the police of the world it has taken on this mantle after being given an off world tech which switches off electronics on aircraft carriers and the like. The peace will rule this is why Trump is now talking in a conciliatory manner.

7. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

From way-back-when:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    "Great Flash in the Orient. You will not hear the thunder, it too will be unexpected.

This will happen when in the Orient a leader will die and in the West, a leader will be killed. South of Luther.

Refuse the assassins who will turn themselves in, refuse those who will be presented. The murderers are in Europe. They want the Mediterranean Sea. Then there will be the murder with no assassin.

The time has nurtured a troubled spirit, in the shadow of the red and black cross, unbeknownst to all, daughter of the fugitives from Nuremberg.

She hatched the crime against herself. There are those who renounce life, for the love of evil.

The earth will approach a massacre. One will die for all and he was the best.

This is not the time for a king, it has never been.

Since Frederick's death, each king is an usurper. Let the king go, remains the people.

Europe is thirsty, she will get blood in the streets...
    [...]
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2017), Bruno (2nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017), Matthew (14th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Oh dear...

North Korea threatens to sink US nuclear submarine

Published April 30, well after they recorded their RV sessions.

Update:

Reported 20 hrs ago, sub in port -

Here's the Missile Sub That Would Kick in North Korea's Door
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 2nd May 2017 at 16:08.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

avid (2nd May 2017), Bruno (2nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (2nd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Last night 2nd May 2017 about 2.30 am, I was awoken suddenly by the biggest explosion high in the sky, eardrums hurt, looked up knowing something was coming down, although still lying in bed, am I dreaming? It is all so real. Asked myself where is it? Big chunks of metal falling over us, trying to avoid, hills, moors, road on high land. Normally, my dreams drift out of consciousness after awaking, but not this, so much so checked news for explosions but nothing matched. Hopefully a dream....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bruno (2nd May 2017), fourty-two (2nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (2nd May 2017)

13. Link to Post #8
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread