+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas to convert the world to a better world

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member Lookingforrealtruth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Ideas to convert the world to a better world

I had some ideas of which I think could be helpful for everyone at the moment of now.

Here are some ways to convert the world into a better world:

[City/similar areas]

Large areas that makes living almost impossible without imported food/supplies,

I have some ideas to convert such areas into livable (most likely temporary) places.

Convert: banks,any building of which only promotes selfishness, into; greenhouses,storage,shelter, anything good of which helps everyone unconditionally.

[Village sort of areas]

Small almost isolated places , as well as like some places in Africa where living is difficult.

Bring over all help needed to these sorts of areas and areas like such.
    Examples: bring over advanced technology to help improve living conditions.

(Also here is a possible example of which might exist, if not, its at least an idea):

Copied from "hybridsrising.com"

Printing a Saucer-Shaped UFO Craft from Earth's Soil
    “I witnessed the construction of a 2-being saucer craft, or at least the partial construction. The craft would be about 6 meters across, made from a metal alloy, and be continuous in construction. All the construction was ‘printed,’ much like the new popular 3D printers that fabricate solid objects today. I watched a single metallic box ‘print’ a spaceship. The device was rectangle-shaped, about 50cm long, 30cm wide and 30cm tall. There was a channel about 5 x 18cm that ran the length on the underside.”

“In an open grassy area with nearby trees, the device was placed on the ground, channel side down. It then began extruding metal from the channel in a right to left to right motion. I was told the device extracted all the components it needed from the soil to produce this alloy. The components it uses are minerals at the molecular level. It was very fast and the primary base outline was completed in about 20 minutes.”
    “As the machine moved across the structure it would occasionally produce scrap, such as the shavings produced when drilling metal. As this material fell to the structured area below, it would be absorbed into the ‘skin.’”
    “Everything on the craft was totally seamless as if molded, right down to the filets where two components would join. There was no visible power source, cables or other connections. The device was totally self-contained. It was silent in its operation. I was impressed, but not surprised by their level of technology.”

Source: http://hybridsrising.com/Technology/...-ET-Craft.html

[Teach not fight]

To help people understand instead of fighting, do instead: to be kind to one another.

To help understand the morals of real life, (examples: what is done to another, will be remembered by another for eternity). Also to only eat plants (that means to not eat any once living person or living person (examples of bodies of which any person can inhabit: cow,wolf,deer,chicken,fish,human,etc) )
    Last edited by Lookingforrealtruth; 2nd May 2017 at 00:29.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lookingforrealtruth For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), Lifebringer (2nd May 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Observer1964's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,064 times in 457 posts

Default Re: Ideas to convert the world to a better world

I think we need to define 'a better world' first, and what it takes to get there from the situation we are in now.
    Examine all things and retain the good.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Observer1964 For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), guyres (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), sirjames (3rd May 2017), TargeT (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Seems like we all on the same page with this, this now morning. Hubby, Son and I, decided that with pollution levels so high, (in our late 50's) better use what's left of our strength and logic to make the changes. This practice first, from our family, then community, through youth and unemployed to learn skills necessary to "get off "finite/limited" pollution energy." Don't feed the nasty beast with our meager earnings earned/retired on to destroy grandchildrens future. We have the opportunity, God willing, to be caretakers of our nephews newly purchased land. What's great is that, I bring some experience, skills, domestic violence councilor for the traumatized, and common sense wisdome, to get through tough times. A councilor/teacher of such.

Yes the "each one teach one" has been around since Gen X turned voting age,(through our boys and girls clubs) and it's high time we practiced what we preach(using the skilled businesses, workers and laborers) IN THE CHURCHES. Don't just talk about it, BE ABOUT IT!!! Sure, there'll be friction from the pollution beast of greed, because they place the dollar, over life. WE don't have to, and will not live/survive that way. We will use what the good Creator gave us, LOGIC/common sense, LOVE/nurture/encouragement, and Courage of heart/not to fear the changes necessary. We're charged/responsible with, cleaning Generation V's and W's nasty greedy decision making messes, and keeping it for our children.

Buck up, we're built tough. Roll up the sleeves and get some real joy when you start to see things happen. I use/try "the 3 things a day towards a goal," until they pop up for progress.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd May 2017 at 12:30.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Nasu (3rd May 2017), TargeT (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Buy some cheap land for future generations/sooner than you think. Put a few safe places on it, built off the materials on the land. Clay, wood that is used to clean just the living areas, or even strong "treehouse" living in a tree with walking bridge to the road up a hill. I believe even the weaving of bamboo and laminating it against moisture, but what's great is a safe, camping, family type rest resort. We can add a man-made natural filtered pond or fountain to give it that meditative, creative enviornment, that allows a mind to relax safely. I'm thinking to add a income producing investment idea to sweeten the deal even more. Our elders are ready to let us take the reigns and bless the land to be passed. That's if someone in the family, can afford the taxes. Nephew can, and we'll take it from there, since living in an RV on the land will be our goal, and the family camp ground and RV parking area, might be the revenue to keep camp going and taxes, for generations to come. Natural solar and wind mill or water wheel power. Lots of clean ways to go, the power can be revolving waterfall solar pump that runs the water wheel? Water doesn't have to be potable to have that. We in the cities can use the solar to power the filtrations and have water wheel powering federal service buildings or parking lights. Just the proper amount of water pressure to turn a wheel that is hooked to a generation. WE don't need to dam stuff off, we need to get used to using water to work for us, even if it's not the cleanest, the filtration built in, aids in cleansing using sand, charcoal and pebbles, not necessarily in that order, but.... the silt can settle in a basin for frogs, birds, and other animals or people use. Recycle the water from a number of sources and feed a garden that is organic. WE have the soulutions, let's just BE the generation WE ARE. NIKE. "WE DO, JUST DO IT!!"

PS. In all my excitement, I forgot to tell you I have the knowledge to clean most polluted land sources/areas naturally, using a pit, clay and cat litter for oil spilled lands. Knowledge junkie.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 2nd May 2017 at 12:51. Reason: PS

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th May 2017), Baby Steps (3rd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Observer1964 (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    PS. In all my excitement, I forgot to tell you I have the knowledge to clean most polluted land sources/areas naturally, using a pit, clay and cat litter for oil spilled lands. Knowledge junkie.
    I am interested in your knowledge in regards. can you please share. thanks

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

I think one piece of the puzzle to a better world is the use and mass dissemination of Dr Maynard Murray's materials, texts, knowledge, etc etc. IMHO. Here's a link to the Thread I originally posted it on, about cancer. Hope its not too far off topic.....x..... N

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ghlight=murray

(((((PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS -- IF YOUR SEEKING A CURE FOR CANCER????

Forgive the wordy post but no short way to say this, other than perhaps saying - Look into the work of Dr Murray on sea agriculture….

An obscure American called Dr Murray (not sure of the spelling), wondered why sea mammals in particular but other sea creatures in general, seemed not to suffer from their land based cousins maladies, including cancer.

This question led him to some incredible findings, in my opinion. He studied and did his research "on the side" for the rest of his life. He wrote a bland covered long winded named book that did not do very well called something like - sea energy agriculture, or something like that. Anyway, apart from his hydroponic smallholding that was sold after his death, history seems to have mostly forgotten Dr murray.

So, going back to his earlier life, he asked the US government to collect samples of sea water from around the world via the Navy, they in turn sent him the samples. He was the first to document the fact that sea water is the same all around the world, China's sea water is the same as Spain's. The only caveat being that seawater up to three hundred miles into shore can be polluted.

He then discovered that 90 members of the periodic table are held in perfect balance in sea water. After studying various sea animals he focused down on the trout. The sea trout in every way is more superior to its river based cousin, from size and vigor through longevity and maladies. He came up with a theory that at that time was unprovable to him.

It was this; through tectonic movement, the oldest parts of the world's landmass would have once been under the sea and pushed up. They would have been covered in these 90 elements. Over time rain and weather would have eroded these parts the most and therefore they would also be the correspondingly most denuded of these 90 elements and thus barren.

We know now what Dr Murray did not, the Indiana Jones's of the archeological world are digging in central Australia, the Gobi and Sahara deserts, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona for the fossils of yesteryear. His theory seems to hold water.

His ideas led him to experiment on lots of different animals, in his way he was the Dr Mengele of his art, he experimented on cattle through to rats and mice. I won't go into the details but will summarize it. His idea was to re invigorate soil by re introducing the lost elements, he wondered what the transference of energy would be to an animal that ate a crop of this energized vegetable?

Now clearly if you feed sea water to a tomato plant, it will die, so much of his time was spent finding the right balance and ratio from sea water to fresh water, he did it, lets call his concoction the formulae for simplicity.

As I mentioned he did lots of questionable experiments, I don't think PETA would let it happen these days. In my opinion some of the most interesting were his work on rats and mice. He would feed a control group of 50 mice, genetically predisposed to cancer, mouse food and then he would feed 50 food grown on the formulae. In test after test he would see the control group die after their allotted time passing on the cancer genes to their offspring. By comparison the mice who were destined to die like their control brethren, lived twice or more longer and were cured in the most part, not passing the genes on to their offspring. In the few cases where the mice fed on the formulae did die of cancer, they still far outlived their control brethren.

He did a lot of research. I cannot do it justice in this mere post. In his later years he brought a smallholding and focused on hydroponic farming techniques, far ahead of his day. He became somewhat of an expert on tomatoes, using his formulae. He discovered that tomatoes have the predisposition to be able to absorb over 50 different members of the periodic table, given the formulae. He found that crops grown on the formulae did not need pesticides as build up an immunity or strength to resist bugs and blight. By comparison he tested tomatoes grown in a traditional organic compost or mulch and found them to have absorbed less than twenty elements.

His theory was that plants acted like small mining operations, sucking up the elements out of the soil to grow. A farmer, for example, replaces this with NPK, only three members of the periodic table. So each crop will denude the land a little more, leading to crop rotation being the only effective solution without the formulae. We see this land denuding everywhere, requiring ever more fertilizer and pesticides to produce similar yields.

I am currently growing another batch of tomatoes on the formulae for my friend who has cancer. He is going through all the conventional medical ways. I am a firm believer in the power of this stuff. You can get the formulae from Ocean Grown, a company claiming a tenuous link to Dr Murray's work. Marketing aside, they do have the formulae on sale, its very easy to use.

PS - Just in case Armageddon happens before you have a chance to order some, the ratio is about 1000 parts fresh water to 1 part sea water. No, I am not affiliated with Ocean Grown! Please, Please, look into it with an open mind. Back in the day Dr Murray's research went directly against the petrochemical industry for pesticides and fertilizer, his work didn't have a chance. Your work just might….N )))))

ps. anecdotal update. my friend has recovered and so far is in remission.
    Last edited by Nasu; 3rd May 2017 at 17:44.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th June 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I have a friend who owns a parcel of rice field not 30 meters from the beach.
    His rice field is flooded with sea water once every 2 to 5 years when the tide rises high enough. according to him he dont use chemical fertilizer because his harvest match those of his neighboring rice field uphill in terms of number of sacks per hectare. He said that his rice normally turns yellowish when soak in sea water for 2 days or more but recovers in two weeks. intrigue I search and found this; https://oceanplasma.net/home.html.
    Not 3 years from that time I heard news that our government will be distributing natural see salt for coconut farmers. It is said to increase number of coconuts and the thickness of coconut meat.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Nasu (3rd May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Buy some cheap land for future generations/sooner than you think. Put a few safe places on it, built off the materials on the land. Clay, wood that is used to clean just the living areas, or even strong "treehouse" living in a tree with walking bridge to the road up a hill. I believe even the weaving of bamboo and laminating it against moisture, but what's great is a safe, camping, family type rest resort. We can add a man-made natural filtered pond or fountain to give it that meditative, creative enviornment, that allows a mind to relax safely. I'm thinking to add a income producing investment idea to sweeten the deal even more. Our elders are ready to let us take the reigns and bless the land to be passed. That's if someone in the family, can afford the taxes. Nephew can, and we'll take it from there, since living in an RV on the land will be our goal, and the family camp ground and RV parking area, might be the revenue to keep camp going and taxes, for generations to come. Natural solar and wind mill or water wheel power. Lots of clean ways to go, the power can be revolving waterfall solar pump that runs the water wheel? Water doesn't have to be potable to have that. We in the cities can use the solar to power the filtrations and have water wheel powering federal service buildings or parking lights. Just the proper amount of water pressure to turn a wheel that is hooked to a generation. WE don't need to dam stuff off, we need to get used to using water to work for us, even if it's not the cleanest, the filtration built in, aids in cleansing using sand, charcoal and pebbles, not necessarily in that order, but.... the silt can settle in a basin for frogs, birds, and other animals or people use. Recycle the water from a number of sources and feed a garden that is organic. WE have the soulutions, let's just BE the generation WE ARE. NIKE. "WE DO, JUST DO IT!!"

In my excitement to partake of your knowledge I forgot what pit and litter is

+ Reply to Thread