+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello again, a healer is back

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Hello again, a healer is back

Hello there avalon , well its been a long time since i posted here but much has happened
    since then. To describe myself briefly ill say that i am a healer and i know how to heal on a large scale, this isnt bragging it just happens to be what it is. however i am in quite the situation right now or should i am under attack immensely.

Sorcery and electronic weapons are being beamed at me day and night, so much so that i ve end up in a mental facility for the past 2 years. There has been a huge effort by the illuminati to destroy me. Why? because about 3 years ago i began huge mission in my home town to clear out all the negative energy in it, i heal by visualization and intention i can detect where healing need to be done.

Usually what i will do is i ll find a high spot like a hill over looking my town. From there i am able to see the collective consciousness of people hanging over the town by a few hundred feet. What it looks like is a grey reddish cloud that hangs over the people below and it is attached to them. I will visualize like a tractor going back and forth until the cloud is gone and the attachments break.(I do this at nighttime, too many distraction during the day).

I mean you can use anything to visualize like a big truck plowing through the negative energy or whatever etc. So i was doing this and i attracted the attention of some very nasty beings or people. What they did was use mind control on me to accept a major curse. So that where i am today dealing with repercussions of this curse.

Once i break free from this i am going to do great things for the planet and its people i know it, but its been hard as heck man. It late here now so i am going to go to bed now i ll check into this tread later because there are alot of things about healing that i want to talk about still but i am too tired. Please share your thoughts i look forward to reading them. All the best, Brent(my real name haha)

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Atlas (2nd May 2017), Eram (2nd May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (3rd May 2017), Iloveyou (2nd May 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Noelle (3rd May 2017), Orph (2nd May 2017), Patrikas (2nd May 2017), sunwings (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (2nd May 2017), Unicorn (2nd May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (2nd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 289 posts

Default Re: Hello again, a healer is back

Hi Brent, is there anything you do before healing to protect yourself?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Words of Joy For This Post:

Eram (2nd May 2017), Michelle Marie (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,038 times in 1,437 posts

Hi Brent,

Sorry to hear that you have been through such a difficult time.

One question that comes to mind in relation to your testimony:
    Have you thought about and found answers to the question of the law of self realization and the law of Karma?

Every soul has his own journey to adulthood.
    she reaps what she sows and must climb every step of the ladder herself.

How does this relate to your decision to heal in this manner?
    Last edited by Eram; 2nd May 2017 at 10:33.
    hylozoic tenet: “Consciousness sleeps in the stone, dreams in the plant, awakens in the animal, and becomes self-conscious in man.”

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eram For This Post:

The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yeah i get that "empathic attachment also" when healing others, but I give it to my higher self, when it comes upon me. Sometimes you can't dispose of the what eva's tossed at you, we are dealing in principalities and spirituality and science. So...those on high have a more firmer grasp in removal, and that's where I send it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Jay82 (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes Slobbe i will say a prayer for example" I ask whoever or whatever is out there in the universe to protect me" or i will simply say "God protect me". Not just the word God i'll use " Source" or "Creator" as well, I ve learned to depend on my higher self and Creator to get me out of some very scary situations and its never failed me as long as you believe.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello Eram I wasnt aware of the term self realization so i looked it up. When doing healing work i try to stay as humble as possible, i ve noticed if you let the ego take over, you open doors to nasty beings to come in, Thats how come they were successful in putting a curse on me because i wasnt grounded enough back then. So yes i am always aware of the ego and i fight it daily. The illuminati or i should say their sorcerers knew about my weak spots and they exploited it to their full advantage. They got a hold of my mind 3 and a half years ago and it was overpowering i couldnt resist. I found myself putting curses on other people and manipulating energy for their benefit and i had no control over it. So yes i reaped alot of Karma because of it. And it was the scariest thing to be on the wrong side of thing and guilty of my deeds.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Eram (4th May 2017), Orph (2nd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Jay82 I applaud your candor and self reflective abilities. We are all struggling here and to trip and fall is easier than fill in the blank easiest thing in the world to do. Constant vigilance seems not even to be enough when balanced on the brink of total awakening, so close and yet so far, still with chinks in armor, old wounds to be exploited, blind spots to be used as loopholes and mind control trickery disguised as inner mental dialogue. A treacherous path that seems to leave no warrior untouched, myself included. Oh boy can I ever relate to being manipulated, attacked, etc.

Thanks for being here, and for sharing your experiences and perspectives. May we all grow together, into our inevitable awakening from the dream, into the reality of total freedom in unconditional love and unity.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Eram (4th May 2017), Jay82 (3rd May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Patrikas (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018), Words of Joy (3rd May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thank you The Freedom Train i appreciate your compliment its means a lot. Yes it can be a brutal path to undertake but i strongly believe we will get to where we need to be though. Yup to be on constant vigilance doesn't seem to be enough at times i hear yeah, no rest for the weary. Thank you for your comments Freedom Train.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jay82 For This Post:

Nasu (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Patrikas's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jay82 (here)
    Thank you The Freedom Train i appreciate your compliment its means a lot. Yes it can be a brutal path to undertake but i strongly believe we will get to where we need to be though. Yup to be on constant vigilance doesn't seem to be enough at times i hear yeah, no rest for the weary. Thank you for your comments Freedom Train.
    It certainly can be difficult at times, we have to remember tho this Ascension process is a mammoth undertaking unknowable in its full form by any human, but we all have our part to play in the bigger picture if we choose

Its not just People that are going thru this ;Its Earth as well, plus all conscoiusness from creation onwards, whether in form or not in form, and its is definatley worth the effort for ALL: This dissertation is from around 2005

Channeling By The Oneness Of The Creator

(August, 15th 2005)

If You view Mother Earth from afar, the Consciousness is a Delight to See and Comprehend

The Beauty of a Conscious Earth and ALL things upon Her

The color of Gravitational Fields are stable enough now through the Stones

As they carry all their consciousness upon the Planet

Each consciousness – A Delight to see become conscious – or Light Up

The American Fields of Consciousness will carry and Light up the rest of the Continents

Cobalt Blue shall light Her skies and ALL her Kingdoms as they Rejoice

Each Species will bring a form of True Divinity

The Planets themselves have also arrived at the Gates

And now shall proclaim which Divinity form for each Planet to bring to each other

Through large massive Bands of Energy – From one Planet to another - Referred to as Ribbons

These Decisions have been already made

The Close of the old is a Done Deal on Earth

There will be much more Communication now between Planets – now a close knit family plus all the cousins

They shall now assist each other – What form of Divinity is needed at certain times and episodes on each Planet

Certain Wands will be Placed on this Planet

The Wand Placements are forms of Art and Divinity

And with Each, Given with Authority of Our True Creator – The Holy Light of ALL

Written in this Ancient Language of Light are the Earned Masterships of each consciousness upon this Planet

This Planet shall now Possess the necessary forms of Divinity to preserve Her rightful Place

And sturdy enough to maintain a Grid so strong of the Holy Light

That NO Being or Force can Break or Destroy this New Spiritual Grid Laid down as The Holy Light

Written within each Grid are the New Virtues of Divinity

Plus the use of the Art of the Divinity Form – IT IS NOW LAW

The New Knowledge You Seek Will BE GIVEN

The ONENESS

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patrikas For This Post:

Jay82 (4th May 2017), Omi (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (3rd May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Quote Posted by Jay82 (here)
    In the words of my very colorful, crazy, gypsy rainbow family, loving you brother!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Jay82 (4th May 2017), toppy (19th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread