+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unam sanctam, the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Unam sanctam, the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever

while I do not think it is possible to own anything, after all we all happen to die and leave everything behind, Unam Sanctam may be one of the top evidence that this world is run by extremely nefarious people. And I believe that to get rid of them that we'll eventually have to leave everything behind in the materialistic sense

===
    On 18 November 1302, Pope Boniface VIII issued the Papal bull Unam sanctam[a] which some historians[1] consider one of the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever made.[not in citation given (See discussion.)] The original document is lost but a version of the text can be found in the registers of Boniface VIII in the Vatican Archives.[2]

The bull ends, "Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff."[12] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unam_sanctam

=======
    Critical Knowledge: The Legal Ownership of All Souls by the Vatican… Since 1306!
    By Editor on September 3, 2016

The 1st Trust of the world

Unam Sanctam is one of the most frightening documents of history and the one most quoted as the primary document of the popes claiming their global power. It is an express trust deed. The last line reads: “Furthermore, we declare, we proclaim, we define that it is absolutely necessary for salvation that every human creature be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” It is not only the first trust deed in history but also the largest trust ever conceived, as it claims the whole planet and everything on it, conveyed in trust.
    Triple Crown of Ba’al, aka the Papal Tiara and Triregnum

In 1302 Pope Boniface issued his infamous Papal Bull Unam Sanctam––the first Express Trust. He claimed control over the whole planet which made him “King of the world”. In celebration, he commissioned a gold-plated headdress in the shape of a pinecone, with an elaborate crown at its base. The pinecone is an ancient symbol of fertility and one traditionally associated with Ba’al as well as the Cult of Cybele. It also represents the pineal gland in the centre of our brains––crystalline in nature–– which allows us access to Source, hence, the 13-foot tall pinecone in Vatican Square. Think about why the Pontiffs would idolize a pinecone

The 1st Crown of Crown Land
    Pope Boniface VIII

Pope Boniface VIII was the first leader in history to create the concept of a Trust, but the first Testamentary Trust, through a deed and will creating a Deceased Estate, was created by Pope Nicholas V in 1455, through the Papal Bull Romanus Pontifex. This is only one of three (3) papal bulls to include the line with the incipit “For a perpetual remembrance.” This Bull had the effect of conveying the right of use of the land as Real Property, from the Express Trust Unam Sanctam, to the control of the Pontiff and his successors in perpetuity. Hence, all land is claimed as “crown land”. This 1st Crown is represented by the 1st Cestui Que Vie Trust, created when a child is born. It deprives us of all beneficial entitlements and rights on the land.

MORE/VERY LONG/VERY INFORMATIVE
    http://www.theeventchronicle.com/stu...n-since-1306/#
    Last edited by CelineK; 4th May 2017 at 07:59.
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), ElfeMya (6th May 2017), Ewan (4th May 2017), genevieve (4th May 2017), Nasu (3rd May 2017), Noelle (3rd May 2017), The Freedom Train (4th May 2017), toppy (4th May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (4th May 2017), Zanshin (4th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: Unam sanctam, the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever

Hmmn. Thanks for posting this. Did you research and write this yourself or is this from something else?

It's very interesting how power plays tricks on the minds of the powerful, silly Popes. Seems like a big load of old Papal Bull to me. Let the Popes of all colors think whatever they like, I say, it's not going to change my day. Like all silly power plays and edicts, legal or otherwise, it is only as strong as the ability to enforce it. This one is laughably unenforceable with over 600 plus recognized world religions to supposedly conquer. Catholic is the second biggest so carries a lot of clout, but not enough to get all the Catholics of the world to enslave or in some other way subjugate the rest of humanity. It's never going to happen. So it seems to my little eye that throughout history they haven't, because they can't and therefore ipso facto, ergo, they can't in the future. IMHO.

By the way i'm catholic...x.... N

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (4th May 2017), toppy (4th May 2017), wnlight (5th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member CelineK's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Unam sanctam, the most extreme statements of Papal spiritual supremacy ever

Nope Nasu, didnt write the piece, but I am going to use some info for the doc I am working on

as long as one wishes the good for humanity, one is free to believe what one prefers.

I was raised as a catholic but call myself spiritual now
    Metathinker and Founder of the Earth Custodians Movement For A Money-Free And Futuristic Society http://www.earthcustodians.net NEW LOOK! | The Laws Of Light http://www.celinek.net | Documentary trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNs8u5aWIVc.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CelineK For This Post:

BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), Nasu (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (4th May 2017), toppy (4th May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (4th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I have attended catholic services with other friends, but I have never been able to bring myself to join them for some reason very deeply a part of me. I was waiting for the information only recently obtained about their whole earth operation. Once, after their service, feeling thoroughly disgusted at what seemed to me to be the lack of instruction from the New Testament in the priest's sermon, I polished him off in anger in every detail. He never said a word. I was a fifteen year old Hottentot them.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bruno (4th May 2017), CelineK (4th May 2017), Nasu (4th May 2017), The Freedom Train (4th May 2017), toppy (4th May 2017), Zanshin (4th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 268 posts

Savage subject, but here goes:

Frank O'Collins (aussie ex barrister of UCADIA in/famy) maintains, along with others, that these three (maybe all) papal bulls were writen on parchment of kid - literally the tanned hides of sacrificed children in the mithraic tradition - in the bowels of the vatican, no less.
    The concept is that this created living law, through these satanic canons, which formed the framework for ecclesiastical law, as the highest lawform in operation today.

Those wishing to research this concept need look no further than the title deed to the family home -
    In a system where there is a supposed separation between church and state, why is the property listed in a parish?

Having been raised in a staunch Irish cattletick family this area of research is what I cut my teeth on some 2+ decades ago.
    No offence intended to any who still adhere to the faith (this would include my parents, although they are well used to me by now).

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), conk (4th May 2017), ElfeMya (6th May 2017), Nasu (6th May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (4th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

My personal belief, is that no title to any land on this planet was first time issued by a rightful owner as there can be nobody who ever could or can claim ownership to him-/her-/them-self in the first place, which means that all titles are not valid = false. Probably the biggest scam of all time. We all have equal rights by birth to share and cherish the earth as guests as long as we treat it with respect... But that is my philosophy of truth.

Love ya
    Last edited by Watching from Cyprus; 4th May 2017 at 13:21.
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Watching from Cyprus For This Post:

BMJ (4th May 2017), Bruno (4th May 2017), CelineK (4th May 2017), Nasu (6th May 2017), Zanshin (4th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Watching from Cyprus,
    Clearly the rights of ownership anywhere on Earth were established by force. That force was either military might or the might of wealth or both. Then that ownership would hold in subsequent generations unless a new force happened along to take all. A deed was documentation of transfer of ownership from one tyrant to another - a royal decree. The deed was good until the next tyrant, using his force, simply took the land by force. Modern deeds developed from this. In the USA, deeds are transfered mainly by financial transaction, but the original ownership can be traced back to the most recent theft by force. Much land in the USA was taken by the financial force of banks during depressions. In other parts of the world such as in Seria and Isreal, ownership is transfered by force. War, of course, is still a good way to grab land - even today. Naturally, the plan is that other people will be convince to die for the current ruler who then takes the land and writes the new deeds. Not much has changed in the few millenia of recorded human history.

So, your concept of rightfull ownership depends upon which royal thug that you accept as the rightful ruler of the land. BTW, as i understand it, the banks own all the deeds in the USA settled by trust companies and mortgage companies. We only have the right to sell possesion to another. They have the conditional right to take it from us, and they set the conditions.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Nasu (6th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread