Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default The 13 Top Global Elite Family Houses Higher than the Rothschild's

The 13 Top Global Elite Family Houses Higher than the Rothschild's
    5/04/2017 09:15:00 PM Elites, Illuminati, Rothshild, Secret News, Secret
    Societies

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot....ly-houses.html

As always: Question everyone. Research everything. Follow information, not people. Be
    divergent. ATTN: BEN FULFORD INVOLVED

Submitted to Operation Disclosure by A Divergent One,

There was a challenge of sorts recently made about the knowledge of the true
    families who think themselves in charge. Below you'll find a little more info
    for those that wish to learn more and some questions to ponder.

Despite what anyone says, awareness is power. Knowledge is power. Would you tell
    a child who is being abused that their story, their truth should remain hidden
    because awareness of their situation would cause too much fear for them or
    others? No, that's what abusers tell their victims. It keeps the victims feeling
    powerless and allows the abuse to continue. Keeping the victim in the dark is
    the ultimate goal. There was a reason that for a long time certain churches
    would do their sermons in Latin or other little known languages and Bibles were
    strictly forbidden to own. People were expected to trust what they were being
    told and strongly discouraged from doing any individual research. In fact,
    learning to read was highly discouraged and even considered taboo. It was better
    for the abusers to have their victim pool remain in the dark. And, out of fear,
    too many did choose to remain in the dark. This allowed unspeakable atrocities
    to occur and reoccur for centuries. Are you being kept in the dark? Are you
    choosing to remain there?

This is an excerpt, there is more information and also some videos found at the
    link provided below:

"The following list of crime families are in total control of the company of
    Jesus (Jesuits), High Grey Council Of Ten, the Black Pope, the White Pope and
    everything else you often talk about including all kingdoms around the globe.
    These are the families that make up the intricate brain/head of the serpent. The
    self-designated Luciferian Demi-Gods who rule over their own G.O.D.
    (Gold-Oil-Drugs):

House of Borja
    House of Breakspeare
    House of Somaglia
    House of Orsini (Orso)
    House of Conti
    House of Chigi
    House of Colonna
    House of Farnese
    House of Medici
    House of Gaetani
    House of Pamphili
    House of Este
    House of Aldobrandini

As you noticed the Rothchilds don't make it to the top 13. There are of course
    other powerful crime families like the Maximus Family, The Pallavicini (Maria
    Camila Pallavicini is more powerful than Queen Elizabeth) Yes, Queen Elizabeth
    is a subordinate to this people. The most powerful man in the word is The Grey
    Pope, his name is Pepe Orsini and he lives somewhere in Italy, most likely
    Venice & The Vatican. He controls the Black & White Popes who are now both
    commoners. The Grey Pope always remains unseen!"

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...ople-died-to-o
    btain-the-sent-to-me-by-the-individual-below-who-for-good-reasons-wishes-to-rema
    in-anonymous-i-like-t.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

amor (5th May 2017), Basho (5th May 2017), betoobig (6th May 2017), Bluegreen (5th May 2017), Nan (5th May 2017), Noelle (4th June 2017), Sunny-side-up (6th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: The 13 Top Global Elite Family Houses Higher than the Rothschild's

@ramus

your provided link does not function here in Germany;

but it wouldn't surprise me in the least that the di Medici, Farnese. Orsini (etc.) families wield much, much more power than we could believe (all minions of the Vatican) and the Vatican/Jesuits manipulate (but highly reward) the international Jewish banking families for taking the rap for the Vatican's financial shenanigans- ever noticed how Jews are always politically the scapegoats (well, the poor, not the wealthy)?-

a few yrs. ago a saw a German TV program where a present member of the di Medici family very quietly stated: "we don't want to be in the spotlight; we prefer to work in the background; you can accomplish so much more working in the background"

he never stated what his family was trying to accomplish in the background-

but I think we all need to do the math-

be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

7alon (6th May 2017), Arcturian108 (8th May 2017), Basho (5th May 2017), Bluegreen (5th May 2017), Bruno (6th May 2017), enigma3 (6th May 2017), fourty-two (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017), Nan (5th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

@ CARDILLAC : THEY PROBABLY HAVE IT BLOCKED, I TRIED IT HERE JUST NOW AND IT WORKS. THIS IS THE SITE IT CAME FROM

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.dk/

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION ....
    Last edited by ramus; 5th May 2017 at 18:51.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Cardillac (5th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017), Nan (5th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.dk/

I thank you both above for the information which I have recorded. I also found the Blogspot along with a post which is even more disturbing and which needs discussion here as to its veracity and explanation as to how A CHINESE FAMILY gets to choose Paul Ryan as the new President of the Republic of the United States and Gen. Dunford his sidekick both installed in the White House before Pres. Obama left. And, what about President Trump and his presidency of the Corporation of the United States of America.

Is this all RUBBISH or can someone out there explain this???

New Republic via GCR -- 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016
    From the Federal Reserve to a New US Republic via Global Currency Reset 235 Points of Fact as of June 3, 2016 Submitted Anonymously on June...
    Breaking News Alert - New Republic - RV Intel - 3.9.16
    *Emailed to Operation Disclosure* Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin has been sworn in as new President of the Republic of the United States ...

RV/Intel - Tuesday - 3.8.16 - 16:00:00
    *Emailed to Operation Disclosure* RV/Intel - Tuesday - 3.8.16 - 16:00:00 Interim President General Joseph Dunford is now stationed and ...
    Powered by Blogger.

Featured Post
    GCR/RV Overview: "Crash Position" -- May 4, 2017
    Source: Dinar Chronicles Well, nobody said the liberation of humanity and infinite humanitarian wealth would be easy. But with everythin...
    Breaking News Alert - New Republic - RV Intel - 3.9.16
    3/09/2016 10:31:00 AM  Dinarland, GCR, General Dunford, New Republic, RV, Secret News, USA  

*Emailed to Operation Disclosure*

Senator Paul Ryan of Wisconsin has been sworn in as new President of the Republic of the United States on Monday. Meaning power has peacefully transitioned from former President Obama and Vice President Biden simultaneously as they resigned. This is why Ryan was so hesitant about being named Speaker of the House (3rd in line to the Presidency). He was hand picked by Chinese Family Elders.

General Joseph Dunford will be Ryan's new acting Vice President. Both are operating from inside the White House at this hour after movers physically transitioned administrations over the weekend. A formal announcement is forth coming by President Ryan announcing all administrative changes.

This event will trigger a 5 day redemption period for private group and Internet group redemptions (800#s) followed later in March by a month long public redemption. Currently, large and existing bank clientele are exchanging 24 hours a day in off site bank redemption locations.

Both the RV and Republic are now active on American soil... and world history being made in real time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,154 times in 173 posts

The List of the 13 families that I knew I read a long time ago at http://illuminati-news.com and is not matching the list published by Benjamin Fulford.

http://illuminati-news.com

Rockfeller, Rothschilds, The royal families of Europe, The Lee family in China and I can't recall all of them, the Vanderbilt in Sweden.

Also note that it is not everybody that carry the surname that is effectively powerful. It is a branch of these families.

I personally know people of Conti family that immigrated to South of Brazil and they are poor to middle class people.

But I have a question regarding this subject: How to prove that this is true? What are the evidences that this families are the ones that are pulling the strings?

Because here in Brazil if you talk about this subject you are considered conspiracy theory nuts, to say the least.

Kind Regards,

Prc

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prc For This Post:

7alon (6th May 2017), Basho (6th May 2017), Bruno (6th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Note that this purported list contains only Italian families, so it is bogus. It is also old. I'll give Fulford credit for one thing - a vivid imagination.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (8th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017), Rawhide68 (3rd June 2017), Shannon (4th June 2017), Siren Master (7th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

This article outlines most of the claims that fulford is talking about. It does seem plausible from this info that Pepe Orsini could be the grey pope, overseer of the black and white popes, who seem mostly to be minions of the cabal, much like the potus.

https://geopolitics.co/2012/07/20/po...he-dark-cabal/
    Last edited by Justplain; 6th May 2017 at 22:27.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

It is all right as , Those that were first are now last last. Those that were first are now last. Those that were first are now last. Amen.

16. Link to Post #9
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@enigma3

"Note that this purported list contains only Italian families, so it is bogus. It is also old"- of course the list contains names of Italian families; they were the remants of the Roman Empire/later Republic of Venice (recycled Roman Empire on a smaller scale- less previous territory but complete with all the previous debt-enslavement financing)-

the fact the names are old is because they go back to the Roman/Venetian empires- but the names are recycled names of middle easterners; read Dr. Joseph Farrell's works; start with "Babylon's Banksters"-

be well all-

Larry

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), Justplain (7th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: The 13 Top Global Elite Family Houses Higher than the Rothschild's

Ben,
    Here is a challenge I believe we all understand, and I don't have an answer.
    With a lot of reading, including Creature from Jeykell Island, Tragedy and Hope by C Quigley and Joe Plummer's book Tragedy and Hope 101, Comm of 300 and many more, I know it's true, but I don't believe there are that many people who can WRAP THEIR MIND around this scenario many of us understand.
    U have to admit it's BIG and, to many people totally unbelievable.
    I explained and showed videos to a person explaining a plane did not hit the Pentagon building during the tower fiasco. So he concluded, "Well, where did the plane go?" I looked at him and said again, THERE WAS NO PLANE. NO, it was more than he cld swallow.
    I finish with this: I showed the videos and explained to my wife the 911 mess and other activities to control our country. Her response was what I think most people believe: she said " I don't WANT to believe my country wld do that to me!" I said I totally understand.

Looks like simplification is one answer.
    Last edited by Alwaysthinking; 3rd June 2017 at 23:21.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alwaysthinking For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Thanks for the info.

Grey pope ?
    50 shades of gray.

Why are they all Italian names on your list, is it old maffiosos?
    If they rule over the zionists, who rule the USA today they must be very good at hiding and doing what they´re doing

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd June 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I think Jordan Maxwell and David Icke are probably better sources of this kind of info.
    Each breath a gift...

+ Reply to Thread