+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PEMF Therapy: anyone have experience with it?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Question PEMF Therapy: anyone have experience with it?

I have been researching ways to rid my chronic pain.
    Earthing or grounding has surely helped and Himalayan Salt Crystal lamps (2 of them, one for me, one for my wife) on each side of the bed have me sleeping through the night now.

I have been reducing sources of electro-smog with RF/EMF shielding materials, fabrics and getting rid of wi-fi and other sources of radiation such as smart meters, blocking cell tower signals, etc.
    Now that my nights are better, I've been reading abut PEMF therapy to avoid taking opiates for chronic pain during the day.

I use cayenne pepper and turmeric for inflammation but the results, which are quite effective, are rather short-lived.
    The PEMF therapy systems aren't cheap, I have found some in the $5000 range and higher which I can't afford at this time.

The people where I get my grounding and shielding materials are local and have now introduced some PEMF therapy equipment at a price that is more within our household budget.
    https://2ground.com/collections/pemf-therapy

Apparently, NASA uses this same technique for astronauts returning from the I.S.S.
    It is said to relieve pain and aid in bone and tissue regeneration.

Anyone have prior experience with this therapy?
    Looking for specific feedback on the PEMF therapy, not on other treatments, herbs or foods, as I have tried about all of them LOL.
    Thank you!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), fourty-two (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th May 2017), Franny (7th May 2017), raff (7th May 2017), raregem (9th May 2017), regnak (7th May 2017), RMF808 (9th June 2017), toppy (6th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,058 times in 909 posts

Default Re: PEMF Therapy: anyone have experience with it?

what is the cause of your chronic pain?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

dynamo (9th May 2017), regnak (7th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

pain is normally a warning sign and its hard to recommand a treatment without more information modern medicine treats the pain rather than the illness which i believe is wrong it
    should be the other way round .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to regnak For This Post:

dynamo (9th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes, I have had one session using PEMF and I loved it! I was visiting Whistler at the time, which is too far for regular sessions, but I would definitely go back. It's like being in the womb. The soothing pulse is very healing. I was amazed when the device began focusing on my gall bladder, which is a core issue, but I hadn't mentioned it. In other words, the energy goes where needed. I felt calm and centered afterward.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Bruno (8th May 2017), dynamo (9th May 2017), regnak (8th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Thanks for asking, I guess I should have spelled it out in the O.P. duh LOL!
    Patella-Femoral syndrome, all of my life, both legs. Angle of upper and lower leg bones is out-of-line since birth.
    Doctor wanted to break and reset both legs when I was 12 yrs old, I said no thanks!
    So I suffered while playing baseball, football, golf, etc.
    Now in my mid-50s+, the pain is intolerable but I persevere.
    Two times herniated and bulged discs from lifting welding equipment, one time broken back from falling down stairs.
    Sciatica, from the back pain I presume.
    Tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome (golfer and tennis elbow), both arms, have had Ulnar Nerve Lateral Transposition surgery which helped somewhat.
    Surgeons want to do back surgery and replace both knees, I tell them politely "thanks but no thanks". Better the devil you know is my philosophy.

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    pain is normally a warning sign and its hard to recommand a treatment without more information modern medicine treats the pain rather than the illness which i believe is wrong it
    Thank you, see my details above.

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    Yes, I have had one session using PEMF and I loved it! I was visiting Whistler at the time, which is too far for regular sessions, but I would definitely go back. It's like being in the womb. The soothing pulse is very healing. I was amazed when the device began focusing on my gall bladder, which is a core issue, but I hadn't mentioned it. In other words, the energy goes where needed. I felt calm and centered afterward.
    Thank you Lilac, that's what I was looking for, feedback from an actual user! The folks at www.2ground.com want me to order online and they say there is a no-hassle guarantee. I tried to pick one up locally at an Herb Shop I go to, a lot of 2Ground's stuff is displayed there. The owner of the Store says 2ground are too busy to bring samples to the store right now so either I wait or order online.
    I think I will order online since I have read so many positive things about PEMF and am surprised to find a system at 1/10th the price of what I find on other sites.
    I know, you get what you pay for, right?
    So either:
    1) the systems don't work
    2) 2ground.com has found a way to build a better and less expensive "mouse trap"

I get paid this Friday so will get the least expensive unit with a 6" coil.
    This one:
    https://2ground.com/collections/pemf...therapy-system
    I figure it will fit over my arms and legs in an "axial" orientation and treat the back using a "radial" orientation.
    Will post results here, cross my fingers!
    This painkiller stuff is getting old and makes me sleepy all of the time.
    Last edited by dynamo; 9th May 2017 at 14:38.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

meat suit (9th May 2017), Ol' Roy (26th June 2017), raregem (9th May 2017), regnak (9th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

I have similar issues and look forward to hearing how that works for you.
    Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Thanks for asking, I guess I should have spelled it out in the O.P. duh LOL!
    Patella-Femoral syndrome, all of my life, both legs. Angle of upper and lower leg bones is out-of-line since birth.
    Doctor wanted to break and reset both legs when I was 12 yrs old, I said no thanks!
    So I suffered while playing baseball, football, golf, etc.
    Now in my mid-50s+, the pain is intolerable but I persevere.
    Two times herniated and bulged discs from lifting welding equipment, one time broken back from falling down stairs.
    Sciatica, from the back pain I presume.
    Tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome (golfer and tennis elbow), both arms, have had Ulnar Nerve Lateral Transposition surgery which helped somewhat.
    Surgeons want to do back surgery and replace both knees, I tell them politely "thanks but no thanks". Better the devil you know is my philosophy.

Quote Posted by jonsnow (here)
    Thank you, see my details above.

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    Thank you Lilac, that's what I was looking for, feedback from an actual user! The folks at www.2ground.com want me to order online and they say there is a no-hassle guarantee. I tried to pick one up locally at an Herb Shop I go to, a lot of 2Ground's stuff is displayed there. The owner of the Store says 2ground are too busy to bring samples to the store right now so either I wait or order online.
    I think I will order online since I have read so many positive things about PEMF and am surprised to find a system at 1/10th the price of what I find on other sites.
    I know, you get what you pay for, right?
    So either:
    1) the systems don't work
    2) 2ground.com has found a way to build a better and less expensive "mouse trap"

I get paid this Friday so will get the least expensive unit with a 6" coil.
    This one:
    https://2ground.com/collections/pemf...therapy-system
    I figure it will fit over my arms and legs in an "axial" orientation and treat the back using a "radial" orientation.
    Will post results here, cross my fingers!
    This painkiller stuff is getting old and makes me sleepy all of the time.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dynamo (10th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I have similar issues and look forward to hearing how that works for you.
    No problem Onawah, I will post my findings.
    Forgot to mention that I have major tears in both shoulder tendons as well, the right one is worse, however.
    Tired of cortisone shots, too, dang do they hurt in the shoulders.
    The shots in the knees (Hyaluronic Acid Injections) make my darned toes curl!
    Surgeon thinks it's funny and says "come on you wussy, it doesn't hurt that much!" and I say, ya? well give me that 10" needle and get up on the bed, smarty-pants!
    Darn shots aren't cheap and they last a month or 2 tops.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

onawah (11th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm waiting for my Mini Bio Mat to be delivered, and hoping that will take the edge off my pain.
    One thing that helps me keep going is my TENS unit, which I use for about an hour each night for tendonitis before sleep.
    Though it's kind of a mystery to me why it works, because I am sensitive to EMFs.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dynamo (19th June 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I got my mini Bio Mat a couple of weeks ago and it has been helping, though I'm finding it is not a substitute for spending time in the woods, sitting on the ground with my back to a tree, and I will still be doing that as much as possible.
    (The thing that holds me back from that when it's warm out is the threat of tick bites, but I recently read up on tick repellents, and I am going to start spraying my clothes with vinegar and peppermint oil, which ticks are reported to hate.)
    But when it gets cold again and I'm unable to get outside as much, I think the Bio Mat will be a great help.
    It's producing a general, overall feeling of more wellness and relaxation, but I still very much need my nightly sessions with the TENS unit for tendinitis relief.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th June 2017), conk (19th June 2017), dynamo (19th June 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

According to Bryant A. Myers, in his book PEMF The 5th Element of Health, a machine must have the following attributes:

1. Uses exclusively earth-based and brain-state frequencies
    2. Uses the research-proven saw tooth waveform on the full body mat
    3. Full Body Mat PEMF device using the Research-Proven square wave with its applicators
    4. Pulsed magnetic therapy device having a True Biorhythm clock
    5. Has 3 pairs of tightly wound pure copper coils (not wire mesh like competitors)
    6. Reverses polarity every two minutes and has a complex varying waveform
    7. Has the ideal range of Intensities from pico tesla to 300 uTesla
    8. Minimizes Electrosmog Exposure by Converting AC to DC at the wall with a special plug
    9. Is Digital, Programmable and Easy to Upgrade
    10. Has a new biofeedback system called the iMORE (Interactive MOnitoring and Regulation System)

Mr. Meyers says he has studied $600,000 worth of various devices and concluded that this was the best of them all: http://www.imrs2000.com/
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

20. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

dynamo (19th June 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Error, sorry
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

dynamo (24th June 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Error, sorry
    What do you mean, Conk?

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

advertising a potential reduction of 1,700$, this must be a real high price if there could be such a reduction, like in the 10,000 I bet. The website does not give the prices.

According to Bryant A. Myers, in his book PEMF The 5th Element of Health, a machine must have the following attributes:

1. Uses exclusively earth-based and brain-state frequencies
    2. Uses the research-proven saw tooth waveform on the full body mat
    3. Full Body Mat PEMF device using the Research-Proven square wave with its applicators
    4. Pulsed magnetic therapy device having a True Biorhythm clock
    5. Has 3 pairs of tightly wound pure copper coils (not wire mesh like competitors)
    6. Reverses polarity every two minutes and has a complex varying waveform
    7. Has the ideal range of Intensities from pico tesla to 300 uTesla
    8. Minimizes Electrosmog Exposure by Converting AC to DC at the wall with a special plug
    9. Is Digital, Programmable and Easy to Upgrade
    10. Has a new biofeedback system called the iMORE (Interactive MOnitoring and Regulation System)

Mr. Meyers says he has studied $600,000 worth of various devices and concluded that this was the best of them all: http://www.imrs2000.com/
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

dynamo (2nd July 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    advertising a potential reduction of 1,700$, this must be a real high price if there could be such a reduction, like in the 10,000 I bet. The website does not give the prices.
    It's around $5,500 US

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    It's around $5,500 US
    Error, sorry
    What do you mean, Conk?
    It means I made a funky post and couldn't figure out how to delete it. Tried to post a pdf and couldn't.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

dynamo (2nd July 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thailand Avalon Member Iancorgi's Avatar
    Thanks

Dear Dynamo,

I was recently introduced to Mr Guy Harriman who's the inventor of the Ajnalight, neurolight, pyralight devices. I attended a presentation about the brand new Pyralight and many people had really astonishing healing stories to tell. I personnaly tried the Neurolight meant to activate the pineal gland and that was a really interesting drug free Dmt like experience.

I do not suffer from any debilitating pain so I can't tell you from personal experience how significantly the Pyralight would help relieving your suffering. If i ever had a major health crisis I would definitely give this device a try because of the quality and credibility Of the people involved in this project. Mr Harriman in particular is a fascinating individual, he's a pogrammer he used to work with Steve Jobs in the Sillicon Valley he felt he was called on another path and became a monk in Thailand he's opened his own healing center in Chiang Mai and dedicate his life in researching and developing new healing protocol using his expert knowledge in both technological and spiritual matters.

If I remember correctly from the lecture I attended the Pyralight pad is much cheaper than the devices mentioned in the posts above also its widely available across the States in healing centers and spa so you might want to give it a try for one session before investing your hard earned cash on a device.

Here's a link to the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AjnaLightGuyHarriman/

Lastly, for what it's worth I've been following a ketogenic diet for two months and all my weightlifting related joints and back pain have almost completly disappeared it's probably due to the massive weight loss but I feel this diet also has significant anti inflammatory properties.

All my best wishes on your journey to well being.
    Last edited by Iancorgi; 8th July 2017 at 06:11.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Iancorgi For This Post:

dynamo (10th October 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iancorgi (here)
    Dear Dynamo,

I was recently introduced to Mr Guy Harriman who's the inventor of the Ajnalight, neurolight, pyralight devices. I attended a presentation about the brand new Pyralight and many people had really astonishing healing stories to tell. I personnaly tried the Neurolight meant to activate the pineal gland and that was a really interesting drug free Dmt like experience.

I do not suffer from any debilitating pain so I can't tell you from personal experience how significantly the Pyralight would help relieving your suffering. If i ever had a major health crisis I would definitely give this device a try because of the quality and credibility Of the people involved in this project. Mr Harriman in particular is a fascinating individual, he's a pogrammer he used to work with Steve Jobs in the Sillicon Valley he felt he was called on another path and became a monk in Thailand he's opened his own healing center in Chiang Mai and dedicate his life in researching and developing new healing protocol using his expert knowledge in both technological and spiritual matters.

If I remember correctly from the lecture I attended the Pyralight pad is much cheaper than the devices mentioned in the posts above also its widely available across the States in healing centers and spa so you might want to give it a try for one session before investing your hard earned cash on a device.

Here's a link to the facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/AjnaLightGuyHarriman/

Lastly, for what it's worth I've been following a ketogenic diet for two months and all my weightlifting related joints and back pain have almost completly disappeared it's probably due to the massive weight loss but I feel this diet also has significant anti inflammatory properties.

All my best wishes on your journey to well being.
    Thank you Iancorgi, excellent information!
    But...the Pyralight is $1400, well out of my budget.

I am looking at these two devices now:
    1) $300...Wavemaster Mini-Var
    2) $400... Wavemaster Elite

A few more bills to catch up on and I'll see what the "boss(wife)" says.

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

OK so Santa was good to me and brought me this PEMF system with 2 coils and also a grounding strap.
    I am happy to say it was a worthwhile investment because plain and simple, it works!!!
    I use it mostly on my knees, back and wrists/forearms.
    Christmas day, I was out shoveling snow and tore muscles in my back, middle right side.
    This has happened before and usually I have excruciating pain getting out of bed in the morning for the next 4 to 5 days, but that night, I used the system for 45 minutes or so before falling asleep.
    Waking up the next morning, I barely felt a thing and another 30 minute session and the pain was totally gone!
    I am trying to upload a picture but can't seem to find a way to do it without using a link so I will link to the product we bought.
    Here is the link
    We actually bought an extra 3" coil (we bought the flat coils See here) so we have 2 total and we bought this grounding strap: Here is the link
    So, those of you who are dealing with chronic pain and have been thinking about PEMF treatment, I can honestly say that it works!
    P.S. They have told me that grounding while doing the treatment makes the healing even shorter, just FYI.
    Last edited by dynamo; 28th December 2017 at 19:04.

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

I bought a Flexpulse for $990. https://flexpulse.com/product/flexpulse/

The unit came highly recommended by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a naturopathic MD. He writes a monthly newsletter Second Opinion. Mention Dr. Shallenberger and you get a $300 discount of the retail value of $1,200.

Have not had it long enough to warrant a proper review, but from reading Dr. Shallenberger's material for many years I trust it will be effective. He is a good guy and has excellent advice.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

dynamo (6th March 2018)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

The unit came highly recommended by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, a naturopathic MD. He writes a monthly newsletter Second Opinion. Mention Dr. Shallenberger and you get a $300 discount of the retail value of $1,200.

Have not had it long enough to warrant a proper review, but from reading Dr. Shallenberger's material for many years I trust it will be effective. He is a good guy and has excellent advice.
    Thank you Conk, it looks nice but too rich for my blood!
    Also, it can't be very high in output power as it is battery driven.

35. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks

Thank you Conk, it looks nice but too rich for my blood!
    Also, it can't be very high in output power as it is battery driven.
    Yes, they do admit results will come slower than with the more expensive machines found in doctor's offices, those that cost $5k to $20k.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

dynamo (6th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast