+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Godlike Productions A Psy-Op?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Is Godlike Productions A Psy-Op?

Quote Posted by Wizard Of Ozark (here)
    That all sounds kind of silly to me upon re-reading but I can't figure out how to delete the post. Anyway... Hi NSA! I suppose I should smile for the camera in case there is one. And if there is... well, I was just joking around.
    There's definitely some value in this little thread already ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), TargeT (8th May 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (7th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,184 times in 189 posts

Godlike Productions sounds to me like another film company that works with Hollywood stars..

I just quickly checked out the GLP website, I felt unsafe after reading a few lines of the contract agreement that appeared in the first page, and had to leave within few seconds.

I've once spent some time looking through a few things on ATS, didn't feel good vibes at all - it was as if everything was covered in black smog and I couldn't breathe. I didn't go back there since then and just forgot about it.

Project Avalon is mainly the one place that I refer to for alternative news and thoughts shared on out-of-the-ordinary topics. I trust in Bill for his good works, as surely others here do as well. The overall feeling I get from PA is that there's trust upon good people doing good works, which is the core strength of this place and what makes it very important.
    Remember that all is One. -Edgar Cayce

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th May 2017), happyuk (8th May 2017), Hervé (7th May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), mojo (8th June 2017), skogvokter (7th May 2017), Wizard Of Ozark (7th May 2017), Words of Joy (8th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

I sometimes participate in a "rival" site to Project Avalon called Godlike Productions aka GLP. I get a weird vibe there and it feels as if the discussion is heavily "steered" or "guided" in certain ways. I'm usually advocating for a unity as humans, but they really seem to favor the "left" and the "right" paradigm. Us versus The Other. Or in the USA, the Republicans/Right and the Democrats/Left. I feel as if we are, as American citizens, being "played" by this appearance of opposing views. It's like football.. one team against the other... like a conditioning. And if you don't choose the "right" paradigm you get called all kinds of things that would make your mother blush. I don't know a lot about the psy-op thing, but I know enough that I think there's something like that going on there. It's probably just paranoia, but it seems like when you begin to make some headway with a logical argument that points to a unity... I mean "we the people" versus an aristocracy/corporatocracy... the thread you are posting on, that was pinned, suddenly disappears. I'm probably being silly, but there's something about the way things are done there that is unsettling to me. Even the acronym GLP strikes me as an alphabet agency hiding in plain sight. Okay... if I suddenly am disappeared you know why!! I have to say something about this though. It's a weird vibe I get from this. Feel free to tell me I'm bonkers. I've heard it before!!
    Wizard
    I've not been to this site but I was wondering when people start calling names to you or others that speak of unity vs division do they say why they are upset? What occurred to me is that centralization is a clue of the elites and some folks could be taking 'unity' to be a trojan horse for centralization. It seems no reason is given for the bannings but posters who get upset with posts like yours do they ever give reasons for being upset with you?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, I've tried to make it clear that I'm not a globalist in the social-engineering NWO sort of way, if that's what you mean. I haven't really interacted much, as a contributor, but have checked in to browse a lot through the years to see how people are thinking. I think, looking back, that I was banned for being critical of one of their head honchos... there are some regular owners/administrators/moderators who like to use, you could say, macho or cool avatars and tough-guy monikers. There's a heavy racist vibe and what I feel is a lot of coercion or steering to a certain agenda, which to be honest, I couldn't say what it is. It seems, if I had to categorize it, to be mostly right-wing and Christian. Nothing necessarily wrong with that... it's just how they carry it out. There's a lot of bullying there which is a complete contrast to this site. I am kind of flummoxed by the place and I don't flummox easily! No... it just raised my hackles or my spidey-sense or whatever and after the light bulb about the GLP being a three-letter designation, like an alphabet agency, I thought of that "hiding in plain sight" that I've learned through reading fringe or conspiratorialist materials. There is a real animosity and what I see as a focus on creating division, not unity, in a loving community sense. I wouldn't recommend a visit to GLP by anyone of gentle sensibilities! I've been to ATS, as some have mentioned, also and, although friendlier, it gives me a strange vibe also. I'm no expert, by a long shot, but being an intelligent person, able to analyze things, I am open to the idea that they are some sort of psy-op, too. It would seem that the popularity of either site would make them targets to be co-opted or taken over by intelligence agencies. Or maybe just advertising agencies! I don't know. Project Avalon... and I'm not trying to be flattering... still seems to have a purity and openness that makes me feel okay about it. Take all I've said with a grain of salt. Just my observations and intuitions whatever they're worth.
    Last edited by Wizard Of Ozark; 7th May 2017 at 23:54.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wizard Of Ozark For This Post:

CurEus (10th May 2017), Helene West (7th May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Is Godlike Productions A Psy-Op?

Well, I tried to remove it but couldn't. I promise though that I'm not the overly paranoid type. But my read on things isn't always accurate. I like to think I am fairly objective and I've "caught" myself a time or two not having a level read on things. That's just being honest with myself based on objective evidence and not just on how I feel.
    I agree with you, Wizard. I have been on GLP for many years (7+), mostly a lurker. I have noticed an up-tick with extremist ideology in the postings which seems to have kicked up substantially post election season. It's certainly not the GLP I knew from times' past and, if anything, is becoming a breeding ground for partisan pablum. For so many "awake" in the populace, the narrative to follow party politics continues to rear it's ugly head.

It's disappointing in many ways, but I do agree with you...it appears almost hijacked on purpose. Yet, it's the cultural/social climate we find ourselves in...so I guess it shouldn't be a surprise. lol There are still some great posters' on that website, it's just swept over with nonsense quite often.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AccidentalTourist For This Post:

Hervé (9th May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Yes it is a psyop, run out of Guernsey in the Channel Islands, another tax and pedo haven exposed by Pie And Mash films in the doco film sun sea and satan.

I have been insta banned from GLP just for daring to type the name Alex Jones. When I used to post on the John Lear thread he taught me to say Axel Johnsley to get around the AI banning software etc... I gave up on GLP years ago after learning how hard it is to find out anything at all about the owners. John Lear ended up leaving himself after being banned himself once to often even though they gave him a thread because they wanted to attract the John Lear crowd. He posts on The Living Moon now if and when he posts at all.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

happyuk (9th May 2017), Hervé (9th May 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Yes it is. Type Tavistock there and see how long it takes to get banned. It can serve as a reverse barometer as I noticed anyone questioning the official story of Sandy Hook get gang-flamed immediately and relentlessly.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

I Visit GLP daily but I do not post there. I use it for probably the same purpose any alphabet soup agency would set it up in the first place. To check the pulse of the more aggressive in the sphere of the alternative community and see what is on their minds.

Generally my observations are negative:

They tend to despise gays, blacks, Arabs......well pretty much everyone actually. Every day there is a thread called "guess the race" and then they post videos of black people fighting, smashing things, or involved in crime etc.
    Any topics about Jews or Zionism are pulled very quickly
    They DESPISE multiculturalism, the far left, liberalism, Central banks
    They LOVE prepping for disasters, and watching armies blow up "enemies"
    Topics about Niburu/Wormwood are hit with dozens of posts by paid shills/disinformation some of them are highly credible/convincing

Idiotic Topics abound!!
    I'm John Titor ask me a question
    I'm a time traveler ask me a question
    I'm an alien ask me a question
    I'm a big Mac ask me a question
    I'm drunk ask me a question ( quite popular really)
    My uncle/son/brother just told me ____________________ prepare for DOOM, War, Nuclear attack, EMP. !

I expect the paid participants probably have access to more interesting forum topics I never get to see.

What GLP is VERY good at is
    breaking news........they are often 24 hours ahead of breaking news
    unreported news....they DO dig up a lot of news that is never broadcast Riots in France, Argentina, Spain etc etc
    Legal actions that isn't reported like Judicial Watch etc.
    Digging into some select few real conspiracies IE Manipulation of earthquake, radiation, pollution data. Truth about Gulf oil Spill problems ( Corexit, company ownership chains/links etc)

Occasionally an interesting "nugget of truth" comes out and some threads are genuinely well researched and compelling.

Overall it seems to be part libertarian, partly insane, very ANGRY gun wielding "freedom loving Americans" with occasional flashes of brilliance and a fair bit of truth oppression/manipulation.
    They called Clinton on her BS a very long time ago.

They are currently
    Cheering Trump for Firing Comey, Director of the FBI
    Chatting about bitcoin and price suppression of precious metals
    Penis size
    Coronal mass ejections.
    Alternative energy supression ( they hate Keshe and think he is a fraud)

Oh, they tend to hate David Wilcox and Nancy Lieder/Zetas A LOT for some reason.

We here at Avalon tend to get most of their "Breaking News" but not all. But it tends to be highly dramatic news. Nothing warm and fuzzy. They do some decent interviews in their "voice chat" once/while

No ,they are not all American but most are from USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and they all hate each other. lotta hate there.......

There are quite a few enlightened people there, I tend to think they would find a nice home here but I'm not a recruiter for Avalon, they'll find it when the time is right I expect.
    Last edited by CurEus; 10th May 2017 at 01:20.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nasu (8th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Thank you! That is affirming and helpful. I have participated there trying to sort of be a "missionary" for the idea that we are being manipulated by the divide to conquer strategy. That "red" versus "blue" or "liberal" versus "conservative" or "republican" versus "democrat" is pretty silly in the society I live in... the USA. It just seems that so many are ultra polarized and almost violent about it. It seems that our cultural shapers are pretty aware of that and feed it, if you know what I mean. And I might not know what I mean, but I'm doing my best.
    It is not just a political divide, it is black vs white, gay vs straight, young vs old, rich vs poor, man vs women. The media is intentionally using labels to divide people.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

That seems to be the current goals: Get everyone at each other's throats and we forget who are real enemies are.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Carolyn Hamlett (8th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), rgray222 (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Thank you! That is affirming and helpful. I have participated there trying to sort of be a "missionary" for the idea that we are being manipulated by the divide to conquer strategy. That "red" versus "blue" or "liberal" versus "conservative" or "republican" versus "democrat" is pretty silly in the society I live in... the USA. It just seems that so many are ultra polarized and almost violent about it. It seems that our cultural shapers are pretty aware of that and feed it, if you know what I mean. And I might not know what I mean, but I'm doing my best.
    It is not just a political divide, it is black vs white, gay vs straight, young vs old, rich vs poor, man vs women. The media is intentionally using labels to divide people.
    Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    That seems to be the current goals: Get everyone at each other's throats and we forget who are real enemies are.
    The discovery of this seems to be cropping up in all sorts of different areas. Hopefully the community will continue and refine the conversation so that we can all benefit. The tactics used against us vary in context, but rarely in method... once we catch onto them it's fairly easy to avoid the majority.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), rgray222 (10th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,016 times in 8,167 posts

Yea, and the smoke and mirrors trick that really catches us out the most about all this is that we become so tired of the strife we cave in and agree, intellectually, to trash the very part of the mess that's human and keep the very part of the mess that's the matrix.

Problem solved ?.... I don't think so.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nasu (8th June 2017), rgray222 (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Just a heads up - Cant post this at GLP ( Godlike productions) - instant ban and all posts removed.

We all know about this site - but here's a little info from Bleeping Computer.

"A malvertising campaign detected on a popular forum is forcibly downloading an Android app on users' devices, which later installs a second app with more intrusive features and which is almost impossible to remove without flashing the user's phone.

Detected by security researchers from Zscaler, this malvertising campaign was currently only spotted via malicious ads delivered on the GodLike Productions forum"

"Even worse, it appears that the administrators of the forum where researchers spotted this campaign had ignored and even deleted topics where users complained about the site forcibly downloading apps on their devices"

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/new...uk-and-france/

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

avid (8th June 2017), Bruno (8th June 2017), Michelle Marie (8th June 2017), Nasu (8th June 2017), Spiral (8th June 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

That is so true!
    I'm relatively media-free.
    Every several days or so, I'll hop on the Internet to poke around. PA is my favorite source, but I get links from friends that I also check out, time permitting. I meditate and pray more and more these days.
    I don't have Internet or cell service where I live in nature.
    It is because of the divide and conquer strategy that I avoid media. (Besides other vibration altering, mind co-opting, strategies) my conversations with people who are media-attuned offer the perspective of the purposeful divide and conquer strategies.

I love everybody. Period. Unconditional.
    I'm consciously focusing my attention (which regulates precious Life energy) on what is good for my whole being. I read books. I write. I'm intuitive and it seems to be developing further because of my choices of where I place my attention.
    No Facebook. No tv. No radio in the car. No commercials.
    I pray for those who come to mind and for all of humanity. I know I can only change myself, and in that I can help humanity the most--through Oneness of Spirit.

When I focus my attention inside, I feel unity and love.
    I will concentrate on the love in my heart with gratitude as a way to generate higher vibrational energy currents.

Your discernment regarding the GLP is probably your soul nudging you to focus on higher vibrations of unity and love.

The way we each use our attention regulates our vibration and our effect on the world. You are already in unity consciousness. Gather with those in that vibration for greater strength and awareness. Keep up the good work! Everyone here.

Lots of love to all,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 8th June 2017 at 19:39.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2