+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

I appreciate your candor Norman, and I truly do understand the dilemma. Reading endless content on any subject can be daunting; I have a stack of books sitting on my coffee table and book shelves that are waiting for me to tackle, it’s overwhelming.

I realize most viewers want a ham sandwich version which isn’t always possible. It’s a frustration I’ve had for a long time, because if I can’t get people to read the research, how will they understand the content of the material or why I’m connecting the dots in the manner I am? Some of these topics can’t be explained in a few paragraphs and quite honestly if they could….well let’s just say it would raise eyebrows as one could then question if the researcher really did their homework.

I'm also aware one’s eyes may glaze over when myself or others have taken the time to pound out some long posts; my intention isn’t to flaunt my knowledge or drown the viewer in endless words…it’s to show all the evidence I’ve uncovered and how I’m connecting the dots. I even attempt to highlight words by bolding or underlining to try and make it a more interesting read or to at least get the reader to focus on key points. All this takes time and it feels like I’m writing a book to make my point…in reality some of the material I’ve shared on forums has taken me several months of reading and/or researching in order to give the viewer a more condensed version. I write in the manner I do, because I want the viewer to understand not only what I believe, but what material I’m using for the basis of my belief so they can research on their own if they wish.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Thank you we-R-one. Bill’s interview focuses more on how experienced researchers like himself can point younger ones to reliable investigators like Richard Dolan or Joseph Farrell, what to look out for, and then build on that. You give the other side of the story, describing how such people get to be ‘reliable’ in the first place, and I have to agree, because it is how I operate myself, albeit with a different focus and different tools. Bedrock to build on, or perhaps rocky outcrops serving as landmarks, or milestones, to 19th century American emigrants heading west they knew not quite where across endless plains – a different kind of ‘investigating the unknown’ to quote Richard Dolan’s phrase. What these intermediate destinations meant for the migrants was the reassurance of knowing they were where they needed to be, evidently on the basis of reports by others who had been there and come back east to tell the tale. Eventually, in places, these travellers jointly blazed a trail that could be safely followed. Likewise, modern investigators of the unknown need to know whether they are just wandering in the desert, or really getting somewhere. Or like ancient Hebrews, first the one then the other.

On my personal journey, while I have never come across Corey Goode, I would confirm that John Brandenburg is one of the landmarks that fit in with my overall picture. See these posts:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1055263
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1056949
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1055747
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th May 2017 at 10:18. Reason: edited small typo in John Brandenburg's name

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Debra (9th May 2017), Ewan (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), Sierra (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

4. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    . Many people have lost their ability to discern properly
    OR maybe they are constantly profiling forums such that they knew what buttons to push. so in order to be more accurate one needs to go opposite of where the hered goes.

I am glad to know that there is another true researcher in this forum. The bad thing is there are many fakes everywhere. And the idea of course is to discredit the honest ones and sadly they are very effective so far. Meaning your results your truths does not become my truth automatically. because of the fakes that is abundant everywhere the seeker needs to go through all the stacks of books that you been. Now imagine all people doing this, becoming serious researchers?
    When my guts cannot get a grasp of the topic I normally leave them alone. Maybe it does not concern me that much or maybe I can barely do something about it. And going through all the stacks of book will be more of a waste than benefit. Maybe the meaning of... "truth is self explanatory" is not far remove from... "the essence of the genius is knowing what to ignore"

perhaps seeking is more of what truth are we knowing rather than knowing the truth.

At least this are my reason for being the laziest reader and I dont blame myself.
    There is an infinite variety of people with infinite diversity of purpose. everyone acting correctly according to his purpose.

Thanks for being a true reader /researcher lazy reader like me needs you
    Last edited by Bubu; 9th May 2017 at 13:04.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Debra (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), Sierra (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

What a great interview Bill. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by pixiestix; 9th May 2017 at 15:10.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pixiestix For This Post:

Debra (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jake (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

This beginning to gain some traction on the alt news aggregator websites. EG. Before It's News: Although the contributor tended to be somewhat ambiguous about his own position.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...o-2523913.html
    Last edited by CurEus; 9th May 2017 at 16:36.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Debra (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jake (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

Bill-

I arrived at the veracity of the SSP subject and of Corey Goode FIRST through a different source who deserves equal scrutiny, as his story parallels Coreys'. And I was genuinely surprised that his name did not surface in the Dark Journalist interview, especially because the subject of eyewitness corroboration was discussed as a tool to help the integrity of claim. Namely, Randy Cramer's testimony (as US Marine Captain) and details about his involvement for 17 years in the program.

His claim (like Coreys') shares many details about the SSP program, the transport ships, the training at an early age... etc. To the best of my knowledge I believe they have not officially corresponded or have met, but are aware of each other.

-Brian

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Debra (9th May 2017), drneglector (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jake (9th May 2017), Justplain (10th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Quote Posted by brianj1400 (here)
    Bill-

I arrived at the veracity of the SSP subject and of Corey Goode FIRST through a different source who deserves equal scrutiny, as his story parallels Coreys'. And I was genuinely surprised that his name did not surface in the Dark Journalist interview, especially because the subject of eyewitness corroboration was discussed as a tool to help the integrity of claim. Namely, Randy Cramer's testimony (as US Marine Captain) and details about his involvement for 17 years in the program.

His claim (like Coreys') shares many details about the SSP program, the transport ships, the training at an early age... etc. To the best of my knowledge I believe they have not officially corresponded or have met, but are aware of each other.

-Brian
    Once upon a time, I emailed Randy Cramer and invited him to share his story with Avalon. When I alluded to this on the forum, I got a sharp response in a PM from Corey saying that Cramer is unreliable, and his story is likely fabricated,, and that he does not want Cramer at Avalon... that was in 2015...
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post910573
    For what it's worth..
    Jake

Edit: Actually, it was 2014...
    Last edited by Jake; 9th May 2017 at 16:53.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

13. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Debra (9th May 2017), drneglector (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Justplain (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), Sierra (9th May 2017), thunder24 (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I don't think the existence of a SSP is being questioned as some highly credible witness testimony came to light several years ago. Considering the circumstances surrounding some highly unpleasant abduction cases any nation with the ability and capacity would be foolish NOT to try to develop technology as quickly as possible to defend against that. Although these programs seems to have been co-opted by the Military Industrial Complex for their own ends and do not apparently serve the interests of humanity. Not that those in power and in control have much cared for humanity as a whole.

What I see at issue is the the blending of established claims to a personal narrative and then building upon that into highly fantastic and incredulous claims for personal attention, enrichment, or as a PSYOP against the truth seeking community. It's a massive distraction from the truth.

Having been interested in all of this for about a decade it would take very little for anyone to pull together elements from actual witness testimony and make it our own. Then embellish it with some "fantastic" new exclusive information and boom suddenly an alt media superstar! Probably make more money writing bad science fiction novels and crap tv pilots.

What would seem both odd and strange is that I am of the opinion that whislteblowers who write books, articles, speak at conferences or give interviews don't strike me as making large fortunes doing so. A select few develop an okay revenue stream occasionally but if they don't continually produce compelling new information/research they tend become stale news pretty quickly. Genuinely compelling whistlblowers tend to say their piece and then stop engaging after a short while and public researchers may put out a minor subscription offering. Hardly enough revenue to retire on comfortably or even offset costs.

Considering the well established danger to genuine whistleblowers AND researchers alike, with credible revelations comes highly credible threats. It does not come with a TV series and book tour. That is probably the LAST thing that will materialize.

What's next? Blue Avian dolls, Sphere Alliance toys and a T-Shirt saying "I'm the Earth Alliance Ambassador!!....because I"M SPECIAL"...but I need your donations to pay my rent and car insurance. *sighs*

Most credible researchers are making sacrifices to bring us their insights and share their research, they are not developing a cult of personality or a scheme to get rich or gain more attention.
    Last edited by CurEus; 9th May 2017 at 17:15.

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jake (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Justplain (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), Sequoia (9th May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017), Sierra (9th May 2017), we-R-one (9th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by brianj1400 (here)
    Bill-

-Brian
    Yes. Do note that Randy Cramer's story doesn't hold water either. (At all!) I believe I explained why in one of the several threads on that subject, but I've not yet found the reference. (I can go into all that again, if it's in any way helpful, but not on this thread.)

Daniel and I didn't talk about Cramer's claims at all, but we did touch on Andy Basiago's Mars story, which can also be safely regarded as bogus.

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), CurEus (10th May 2017), drneglector (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Justplain (10th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017), Yoda (13th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Just love the way your mind works, Bill.

Your interview really was great. The way you laid it out from start to finish, over an hour long explanation, without digression,even though at times it seemed like a digression, and then tied it all up nicely at the end was a really neat trick.

I was wondering, was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), genevieve (11th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    ...was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?
    Nothing was planned (very much!). But it was all pre-recorded, over 4 hours of it, so Daniel had a great deal of material to work with and stitch together in whatever way he chose. I had no part in that editing process, though I made one or two suggestions — and Daniel and I were totally on the same page about the approach.

The remainder of all this will come out quite soon, I believe. I honestly don't know right now exactly what he's going to showcase in the next part.

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (9th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), norman (9th May 2017), Ol' Roy (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), Spellbound (9th May 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017), Yoda (13th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #32
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    ...was it planned that way between you, or was that all you - on the fly?
    Nothing was planned (very much!). But it was all pre-recorded, over 4 hours of it, so Daniel had a great deal of material to work with and stitch together in whatever way he chose. I had no part in that editing process, though I made one or two suggestions — and Daniel and I were totally on the same page about the approach.

The remainder of all this will come out quite soon, I believe. I honestly don't know right now exactly what he's going to showcase in the next part.
    4 hours, haha even if it's just cut down to 1 hour that's a LOT of cutting; though, given the right orator less editing is needed as coherent ideas are naturally presented in a great way.

Daniel does a great job.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (10th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), Ol' Roy (10th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #33
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,816 times in 4,349 posts

Great interview Bill, very much enjoyed it!

I'm grateful in many ways, to you and others like you, who are willing to put yourself forward, really stick your neck out, using your own name and your own voice to speak openly and candidly in front of so many listeners. It takes integrity, confidence, and tremendous guts if I'm honest. It has to. Of course you've done this sort of thing many, many times before, but it's this quality that some have, which you convey so naturally, that never ceases to amaze me. That I guess is what truly separates you and your ilk with the likes of most of us, and why you stand apart. Many thanks again, and I look forward to part 2...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Jean-Marie (10th May 2017), Michelle Marie (10th May 2017), Mike (10th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), TargeT (9th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

EDIT: moved post to the appropriate thread
    Last edited by Chester; 9th May 2017 at 22:56.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Michelle Marie (10th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    @ Mike...sorry, but it does seem like there are many gullible people in the alt community; otherwise how would this sort of person keep the money coming in?!

I, myself, was once a very gullible person within the religious community for most of my life, believing whatever I was told & never questioning....until I finally realized what it had done to my life. So I would agree there are gullible people within whatever community exists on this earth as a majority of people do not bother to think for themselves. If that were not true, we would not have reasons for wars. Right now "someone" is trying to divide the alt community! You know the old motto: Divide & Conquer!!!
    I understand. I also suggest we consider that many, many good-hearted folks that may resonate with themes provided by some of the religious traditions could never knowingly deceive others, especially along these lines and thus often conclude that it is unimaginable that anyone could do this. And so when they experience something like what the Wilcock/Goode show has become including the refined way they present their performance in such a "believable way," though we might wish to blame the vulnerable, it seems far more important to focus on those responsible for the sham which may be just Goode/Wilcock and the Gaia crew but may very well be "others." Others performing various roles and tasks behind the scenes. Sadly this is quite a real possibility and I trust the experienced researcher's opinions about all that far more than what I might think and pretend to myself is my "intuition" - that it is all and only opportunists exploiting the vulnerable.

Perhaps Occam's Razor is not applicable in this situation.
    True intuition has nothing to do with someone fooling themselves. It is the opposite.

When you are at the state of knowing in consciousness, you can't fool yourself nor can you fake intuition.

Empowered Intelligence is a sure thing. From what we are learning on this thread, AI, or artificial intelligence is fallible.

If you think for just a moment, you will realize that copies lose their clarity. After copying many times they may be too blurry to be useful. Artificial Intelligence can never be as good as original intelligence. We have that in our heart, or core of being. We are developing theses perceptions quite rapidly now. That's why those who tune in to AI (technology, info from ego-heads, and those with selfish agendas) loose their clarity and ability to perceive pure truth. Those with Empowered Intelligence see right through it-- it's not a matter of opinion. Evidence supports intuition because truth is truth--it needs no defense as it stands on its own. The more someone tries to defend a point, or position, the less credible it seems.

The Empowered Intelligence that Modwiz mentions come from Source and those attuned to that frequency and vibration. They can't be fooled. The intuition may not be discredited. TRUST inner knowing. It provides the discernment and direction that we are seeking.

Only the self-deceived may deceive others.

Information needs to be truthful, useful, and whole. Incomplete information presents part as whole - it Is deceptive.

Ultimately, we are responsible for what we give back to life, and our inner knowing makes this responsibility viable. Truth is the rock of spiritual perception. And it IS setting us free!

My intuition resonates with those without ulterior agendas to the truth, and I super appreciate the work they do for us, so I do want to validate that point you are making.

I appreciate the interview, Bill!

I also learned a lot from Modwiz123...thank you!
    Lots of love,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th May 2017 at 01:28.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Bill it was a great interview and as always Daniel does a wonderful job( he is really such a great interviewer)

I would like more comments about David Wilcocks part in all of this from Bill's point of view. Why is DW going along with this story do you think Bill? Do you still have any sort of contact with DW? Also Michael Salla. What is your take on Mr. Salla diving into this just like DW is?

Finally, might I recommend maybe that you start a podcast? I enjoyed the interview but one thing I dont like about DJ videos they feel like they are produced with a time constraint in mind, generally about an hour. This leads to having to shorten explanations or over economizing words. One thing about the modern media is it is for people with short attention spans but to have an indepth conversation requires longer thought out statements. My favorite media is presentations and podcast as they tend to be just free form and un edited, at least not edited to remove the naturalness of language( think jump cuts after every sentence in modern youtube videos). Your brain and trains of thought would be far better suited to a format like the Joe Rogan Experience where you just have a huge chunk of time to tackle whatever the topic is. Dont be afraid to create a thing that cant be handled in one sitting. Books certainly arent made this way so why should other media?

31. Link to Post #37
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I also learned a lot from Modwiz123...thank you!
    Lots of love,
    MM

I too was inspired by Modwiz's contribution to the conversation, I think this conversation should continue... So I added a few random thoughts to his contribution.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (10th May 2017), Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), DarMar (10th May 2017), Debra (13th May 2017), drneglector (10th May 2017), Ewan (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017), genevieve (11th May 2017), gord (11th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Jean-Marie (10th May 2017), Mike (10th May 2017), Muzz (10th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), norman (10th May 2017), PurpleLama (10th May 2017), Rhah (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), Shannon (10th May 2017), Sir Eltor (14th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #38
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I too was inspired by Modwiz's contribution to the conversation, I think this conversation should continue... So I added a few random thoughts to his contribution.
    Great message, TargeT.

Awesome to see this conversation taking off. Seeing ourselves as truth tellers and not just an audience goes a long way in directing our energy and power more effectively and efficiently, and, as you and Modwiz discussed, taking responsibility for where all that energy goes.

To quote Bill -

Quote As researchers and 'whistleblowers' ourselves, we have a duty to tell our truth — as well.

We, too, are truthtellers. Not just messengers. It goes both ways.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Debra (13th May 2017), Ewan (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017), Jean-Marie (10th May 2017), Mike (10th May 2017), Muzz (10th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), norman (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member p+52's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,635 times in 159 posts

No worries. Let me search this. This is counter to my initial Impression of the guy. Seemed very credible to me.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to p+52 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #40
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

More on this topic from Will Berlinghof HERE.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

abmqa (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Callista (10th May 2017), CurEus (13th May 2017), Debra (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017), Mike (10th May 2017), Muzz (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), TargeT (10th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast