Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #81
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    ....but he's a little too lenient on Corey imho. The attitude there is a little too zen for me.
    His goal in that is to try and bring the conversation "up one level" and talk about the community as a whole and how these types of things effect all of us & how we need to DO something about it (he talks a lot about our community self policing and having an "immune response" to things like Corey).

It may not have been the most coherent way to articulate that approach but I agree with that part of it (the personalities are far less important, the fact that we keep repeating this pattern is what should be focused on).

(except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

Hmm, he used to be a member here (DONK)... the audio was bad which makes it a bit hard to watch.. .but it was a good discussion imo.
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th May 2017 at 12:56.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Kristin (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (16th May 2017), Shannon (16th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

I can appreciate this notion of Corey as product, and the buyers as marketplace..spending their attention and money how they see fit..but only up to a point. It's just not as simple as that. It's a rigged game. He has money and marketing machinery behind him, while authentic researchers like Dolan get drowned in his wake.
    Exactly. The vendors are marketing defective products to the gullible.

And there's no guarantee, no money back, no free servicing.

That's manipulative, self-serving and unethical.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th May 2017), Atlas (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (16th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Kristin (16th May 2017), Linderlou (16th May 2017), mgray (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Nasu (16th May 2017), RunningDeer (16th May 2017), Shannon (17th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

I agree entirely with ya there Paula.

I like the Modwiz video. I enjoy his thoughtful takes. I've taken an interest in his other videos too, which are all quite good (except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)

....but he's a little too lenient on Corey imho. The attitude there is a little too zen for me. There is room in my mind to accomodate some of what he's saying, but it feels slightly out of balance. I can appreciate this notion of Corey as product, and the buyers as marketplace..spending their attention and money how they see fit..but only up to a point. It's just not as simple as that. It's a rigged game. He has money and marketing machinery behind him, while authentic researchers like Dolan get drowned in his wake. Its not as simple as a Dad trying to.provide for his family; there are so many ramifications here...including compromising other peoples ability to provide for their families as well. And so so much more. It's a dangerous game corey is playing here..
    Quote I've taken an interest in his other videos too, which are all quite good (except for this one where he's talking to this drugged out simpleton who obsessively rubs his dog's head for the first 10 mins of the video. I couldnt watch it)
    I watched the whole thing. Yes, the dog was a major distraction. I dragged the screen down to cut him off. The video could’ve been cut by half if Donk/Phil let up on the same, old trash BR message.

Yes, absolutely. As you stated, it's a "dangerous game corey is playing here". Modwiz missed the mark on that aspect. It's wayyyy beyond CG taking care of his family.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th May 2017 at 15:03.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

abmqa (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (16th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), gord (19th May 2017), Kristin (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Nasu (16th May 2017), Shannon (17th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #84
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,189 times in 1,661 posts

what I still don't understand:

why is Bill Ryan's interview still not posted on Daniel Liszt's website?

Larry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    maybe because it's not done yet? or perhaps he's trying to drive more traffic to youtube?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (16th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,964 times in 539 posts

Hi Bill.

First of all, thank you very much for exposing Corey Goode. I found your interviews very informative and I appreciate your dedication to try to ensure that the public do not get derailed in the pursuit of the truth. I used to subscribe to GiaTV channel and for many months followed DW's wisdom teachings and the cosmic disclosure series. However, somewhere along the way, an internal flag went up in me, and I stopped subscribing to the GaiaTV and the aforementioned series. Since then I've been trying to view conversations about what other people in forums are saying about CG and DW to see if other people had objections about CG and DW. Going back many months, I've concluded that my initial hunch was right and that CG and DW is not to be trusted anymore.

As I was viewing many videos on the Youtube, I came across this video by Dr Steven Greer suggesting that the story that CG is telling should not be trusted. He is suggesting in the video that TPTB maybe providing scripts for CG to promote their goal to perhaps support an interstellar wars.

Some of his quotes about his concerns about what CG is doing:

"Disclosing this information gets hijacked and spun into this war of the worlds' independence day kind of scenario"

"there is enormous moral and ethical concern that is not being discussed properly and fully"

"I would rather stop everything I'm doing than to propel further disclosure if what it leads to is piggybacking onto disclosure this fearsome New World Order of interplanetary conflict and hatred. That is not what I've dedicated my life to so that's my big concern.."

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Atlas (17th May 2017), Bill Ryan (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (16th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Jean-Marie (17th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), RunningDeer (16th May 2017), Sequoia (17th May 2017), Shannon (17th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #87
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    Daniel usually only posts Part 1 of any interview on public view. Subsequent Parts are available on his member's section.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (17th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Jean-Marie (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #88
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you? If you do not understand what makes a compelling case or how reincarnation works you will not understand why some make the claims they do. If I had to guess, 99% of the population couldn’t tell you what’s needed to make a compelling case because they’ve never thoroughly studied the topic and they don’t even know who they are…so how can they know if someone else’s case is compelling or not? There are millions of famous and well documented identities waiting to be discovered. I’m tired of people blowing off the possibility of some having a famous past life. What’s important is how they’ve come to the conclusion. The more ‘objectives’ one can provide the more compelling the case. One ‘objective’ to be considered is facial features, as researchers in the field have noticed similarities in bone structures from one incarnation to the next. This can be demonstrated by doing proper facial measurements or using Biometrics if one has the proper material to work with. David does seem to have facial similarities to Edgar Cayce as do some of his friends compared to those close to Cayce. So I’m not sure why his claim is ‘bizarre’? Also, the public must understand, you will have differences from one incarnation to the next and you won’t necessarily have the exact skill set you did in one incarnation compared to another. Famous past lives are difficult for the public to understand because they have a ‘vision’ as to what they expect the person to be like compared to who they were and it’s just not like that…..So you cannot use this as a ‘gauge’ to solely determine if someone has made a proper past life identification or not. If he hasn’t already, David would do himself a favor if he made his case public offering more details than just photos….maybe he has..I’m not sure. For being such a skilled researcher it shouldn’t be too hard for him to do. I’m politely stating that all 3 of you don’t do yourself justice on that issue as none of you are properly covering your stance so the insult looks unwarranted and the claim misunderstood.…just saying.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th May 2017 at 04:14.

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

PART 3 ( nearly ) [ actually, it's an update prior to part 3 ]

SECRET SPACE PROGRAM UPDATE! RYAN EXPOSES GOODE: THE FACTS!

Published on 16 May 2017
    Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

A Special Dark Journalist Report
    This informative update between the second and third installment of the groundbreaking Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt interview with Project Avalon's Bill Ryan, explains the massive Marketing/Entertainment/Intelligence Psyop that is attempting to divert serious research into the Secret Space Program. Gone is the serious inquiry into the Missing Trillions that have been covertly funneled into space infrastructure with a major transformation into a Milk Toast, New Age Benevolent Time Traveling ET fairytale.

Goode's Story Crumbles
    Bill Ryan recently wrote a compelling article that called into question the story of Corey Goode, who claimed to be involved in a secret military program as a Time Traveling Astronaut. Goode also claimed benevolent Blue Avian aliens were using him to communicate with humanity.

Ryan had started his investigative career on Project Camelot and later founded Project Avalon and had interviewed many whistleblowers. When he spent time dealing with Corey Goode and his bizarre story, red flags were flashing everywhere. Goode had no evidence and his story was changing too much and becoming far more elaborate, Ryan had also received information that the entire spectacle may be part of a larger effort to discredit serious UFO and SSP research.

The Truth Stakes Are High
    UFO research over the course of 75 years has always been a target of intelligence operations to discredit the notion advanced technology and off-world civilizations. This new push to take serious, meticulous research on a Secret Space Program being developed without the public's knowledge and have it be adapted as some false, discrediting narrative about Goode as an ET Messenger and member of a Space Alliance is too much for serious researchers to fathom.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th May 2017 at 02:31. Reason: changed the timestamp - see we-R-one's final comment in her post above.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

anandacate (25th May 2017), Atlas (17th May 2017), Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Callista (17th May 2017), Chester (17th May 2017), Debra (17th May 2017), Hervé (17th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Jean-Marie (17th May 2017), Kristin (17th May 2017), Matthew (17th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), onawah (17th May 2017), PurpleLama (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), Star Tsar (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you?
    Personally, I agree. I do think David could well have been Cayce — and I'd suggest it's almost irrelevant to anything we're talking about in this broader issue.

19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (17th May 2017), Debra (17th May 2017), Humanbean (17th May 2017), Jean-Marie (17th May 2017), Kristin (17th May 2017), onawah (17th May 2017), PurpleLama (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #91
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Part 3 on Friday...

Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:53.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (17th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Kristin (17th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you?
    Personally, I agree. I do think David could well have been Cayce — and I'd suggest it's almost irrelevant to anything we're talking about in this broader issue.
    Wynn Free first came out with the idea that David was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - I havent read into this fully, but Wynn seems to base a lot of his theory on physical appearances. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...carnation.html

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Chester (17th May 2017), Debra (17th May 2017), Shannon (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #93
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,586 times in 713 posts

There is a simple partial solution to this phenomenon of talking fantasies without having to give a single proof.
    1 Such whistleblowers should really produce something tangible of their qualificaton if not the experience. It is nensense to say because what they are involved is so secret that nothing whatsoever can be produced. No, there must be some indirect indication of their qualification or experience which they should know to give the investigators. The onus is on them.

2. They should be invited to a lie detector test which need not be very professional (Is the equipment expensive?). This should not be thought of as an insult because millions have been fooled by fasle whistleblowers. Though this test is not very reliable, it can serve as a simple initial screening.

3. I would suggest hynosis as a good augmentation to investigation, since it is hard to lie I think in the hypnotic state. It can also help to bring forth the memories and witnessed by the investigators in real time.

I think that spending hours and hours of talking to quite probalby trained shills is unproductive. Why not use these new methods?

(On watching part2 I see that both polygraph and regression tests have been discussed. Now the strategy is to verify at least one of the 3 before anything is rushed to the public)
    Last edited by syrwong; 17th May 2017 at 03:55.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Absolutely a lie detector test... and why I say this is because of the huge advances in doing these tests. There is now a (little known about) "eye test" that has a track record in the upper 90s.

Ahhh I see the new thread, please move - apologies.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Wynn Free first came out with the idea that David was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce - I havent read into this fully, but Wynn seems to base a lot of his theory on physical appearances. http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...carnation.html
    Yes in the big scope of things it's really irrelevant. It was a jab I'm assuming written by Daniel on his opening statements to discredit David by suggesting he's 'bizarre' for making his claim, which I felt was unfair and in the spirit of doing good investigative research the comment should have never been brought up for reasons I've already suggested. Besides you already have plenty of viable and pertinent content to work with to make your point.

Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept.

The second half of my post above should be moved to the Watchdog thread as my comment answered a post that's no longer on this thread and has been moved over to that thread, thanks much.
    From Bill: no problem. Done, here
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th May 2017 at 04:15.

29. Link to Post #96
    Thanks

"Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept. "

Thank you we-R-one. One of the aspects of Will's work is facilitating the retrieval of 'past' or 'other' lives and integrating them into the present focus personality. We have literally hundreds of cases on our audio records and I would love to be able to publish them (anonymously and with clients' permission of course). The problem is, I dont have an extra day in my week!! There is much value in exploring these other lives and it is surprising how energies from other lives impact quite significantly on present life experiences.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #97
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

To Daniel Liszt and Bill; probably not a good idea to attack David on his reincarnation identity unless you have his entire case in front of you? If you do not understand what makes a compelling case or how reincarnation works you will not understand why some make the claims they do. If I had to guess, 99% of the population couldn’t tell you what’s needed to make a compelling case because they’ve never thoroughly studied the topic and they don’t even know who they are…so how can they know if someone else’s case is compelling or not? There are millions of famous and well documented identities waiting to be discovered. I’m tired of people blowing off the possibility of some having a famous past life. What’s important is how they’ve come to the conclusion. The more ‘objectives’ one can provide the more compelling the case. One ‘objective’ to be considered is facial features, as researchers in the field have noticed similarities in bone structures from one incarnation to the next. This can be demonstrated by doing proper facial measurements or using Biometrics if one has the proper material to work with. David does seem to have facial similarities to Edgar Cayce as do some of his friends compared to those close to Cayce. So I’m not sure why his claim is ‘bizarre’? Also, the public must understand, you will have differences from one incarnation to the next and you won’t necessarily have the exact skill set you did in one incarnation compared to another. Famous past lives are difficult for the public to understand because they have a ‘vision’ as to what they expect the person to be like compared to who they were and it’s just not like that…..So you cannot use this as a ‘gauge’ to solely determine if someone has made a proper past life identification or not. If he hasn’t already, David would do himself a favor if he made his case public offering more details than just photos….maybe he has..I’m not sure. For being such a skilled researcher it shouldn’t be too hard for him to do. I’m politely stating that all 3 of you don’t do yourself justice on that issue as none of you are properly covering your stance so the insult looks unwarranted and the claim misunderstood.…just saying.
    If you go into the Cayce readings, you find out that the incarnation before Cayce was a gambler and a womanizer, a figure who had too much love of those things which are pleasurable to the senses. It is been a while since I read the readings themselves that pertain to this previous incarnation, so I do recall he died alone on a raft but I can't recall the circumstances leading up to that. The point being, just because you are a holy man doesn't mean you were in your last life, or that you will be in your next. It is a mistake (self aggrandizement that the readings warn so much against) to place too much stock in one particular past/future life where you happened to be particularly good.

32. Link to Post #98
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Back on topic, in response to DJ's little tidbit released last night....

So if Infragard is a FBI snitch organization, how long was it known CG was involved and just how many of the members of PA were snitched upon?!

All these little tidbits that continue to emerge are so very interesting....

33. Link to Post #99
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,554 times in 3,482 posts

Note that when Daniel mentioned Wilcock's claim of being the reincarnation of Cayce he noted Wilcock's weak basis for his claim and what that may indicate about his character. Daniel made a valid point IMO, not a jab or an attack, it was a reasonable and relevant comment.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th May 2017 at 13:41.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #100
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    .…just saying.
    If you go into the Cayce readings,.
    side note for what its worth...

If I remember correcctly it was Cayce's great grandson i met one night a couple years ago in North East Tennessee... I was sitting at the bar chatting with a lady and he sat down, made a comment and so i engaged in discussion...
    When his last name, Cayce, came up I asked if he was related to Edgar... He said yes and told me he was his great grand son... i asked If the family thought David Wilcock was Edgar... He said some of the family does some doesn't and that he believes wilcock is the reincarnation of his Great grandfather..
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), PurpleLama (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast