+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,581 times in 19,903 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    So if Infragard is a FBI snitch organization, how long was it known CG was involved and just how many of the members of PA were snitched upon?!
    Corey told me about Infragard personally (by Skype text chat) on 10 October 2014, two months before he left the forum. I informed the moderators, of course, but I don't think the forum got to hear about it until just recently when I made my major post laying out all the history in detail. How Corey used Infragard is for anyone to guess.

The post recording the conversation (copied in full) is here:

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Nasu (21st May 2017), PurpleLama (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017), YoYoYo (17th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,415 times in 1,556 posts

Perhaps David Wilcock was Edgar Cayce in a former life, I don't know - he may very well be, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If there is an issue for me it is that he made the claim at all, the claim that he identifies himself with the soul of a famous mystic. Why would he do so, if not to lend some gravitas to his present image? This 'pronouncement' is perhaps what I interpret as bizarre, rather than any association he may actually have with Cayce. This is not a criticism per se, more of an observation.

I am quite sure that if Running Deer, for instance, was Cleopatra and absolutely believed it and knew it, or Bill was Odysseus and it was likewise a dead cert, they or anyone at all of high integrity would not publically say so. Or I very much doubt it. I would not say who I thought I was either. Extreme examples aside, it simply comes down to discretion. Otherwise, what it all amounts to is self-flattery and a kind of self-promotion. I think it is the action of someone not of the greatest modesty, that's all. But like I said, just an observation...
    Last edited by Star Mariner; 17th May 2017 at 16:19.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th May 2017), genevieve (20th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), Shannon (18th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,311 times in 3,057 posts

To clarify - I don't care who Wilcock says he was in a previous life, my point is that I don't agree that Daniel's comment was a jab at Wilcock.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th May 2017 at 18:55. Reason: grammar
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), Shannon (18th May 2017), we-R-one (17th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #104
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

My main question now - as we have addressed the subject of Corey G and Wilcock - is, is Steven Greer a Pied Piper for The Company...(?) Is Mr. Greer a full paid agent of the plan to deceive the general public?
    Or have people made up their minds on this already..?

As CG & DW are largely responsible for "The AntArctica Situation" does this mean we can classify that as bunk too..?? idk

Regards,
    Last edited by LEGOWehrmacht; 17th May 2017 at 21:45. Reason: Added point

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LEGOWehrmacht For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), YoYoYo (17th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #105
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    "Thanks for the info Callista. The problem I see with reincarnation cases is there's no place for people to learn how to organize then house their discoveries. It's a service I'd like to offer in the future so cases can be explored and stored in a professional manner similar to a 'hall of records' concept. "

Thank you we-R-one. One of the aspects of Will's work is facilitating the retrieval of 'past' or 'other' lives and integrating them into the present focus personality. We have literally hundreds of cases on our audio records and I would love to be able to publish them (anonymously and with clients' permission of course). The problem is, I dont have an extra day in my week!! There is much value in exploring these other lives and it is surprising how energies from other lives impact quite significantly on present life experiences.
    I hear ya Callista, it is very time consuming and it needs to be done correctly. And yes to your second point, most don’t understand the value, because they haven’t had the experience of exploring their cases to understand the significance. Plato wasn’t kidding when he touted the well known maxim ‘Know Thyself’ and neither was Apollo. Learning and understanding past lives is a significant component of ‘Knowing Thyself’.

“The Greeks attributed much of their wisdom to Egyptian sources. There are two parts of the ancient Luxor Temple, the External Temple, where the beginners were allowed to enter and the Internal Temple where a person was only allowed to enter after proven worthy and ready to acquire more knowledge and insights. One of the proverbs of the External Temple is "The body is the house of God." That is why it is said: "Man, know thyself".[4] In the Internal Temple, one of the many proverbs is "Man, know thyself, and you are going to know the gods".
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_thyself

For those doubting the significance, consider these remarks from a professor, Andrew Scholtz at Bingham University:
    “Maybe, though, the effort to know oneself is self-indulgent, narcissistic. Or may-
    be not. Paradoxically, self-knowledge cannot be gained but through others; it is a
    crucially social form of knowledge. So, for instance, in Plato, by gazing into the
    eyes of your lover, you gaze into a window of the self. “I” turns out, then, to be just another word for “we.”

The document in its entirety can be seen here: https://www.binghamton.edu/cnes/docs/gnothi_sauton.pdf

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Note that when Daniel mentioned Wilcock's claim of being the reincarnation of Cayce he noted Wilcock's weak basis for his claim and what that may indicate about his character. Daniel made a valid point IMO, not a jab or an attack, it was a reasonable and relevant comment.
    A valid point based on what? What evidence did Daniel provide to enforce his statement? And that is my point, which is why I asked if either Daniel or Bill had the opportunity or access to David’s entire case in which an opinion is being based so I could see how they had come to that conclusion. This is part of the discernment process. His point is weak as there’s nothing to substantiate his negative comment. In the same token, if David publicly shares his identity and he wants people to believe him, he should share his case in its entirety and educate people why his case might be compelling which is why I said …’if he doesn’t want his claim misunderstood’. When you study reincarnation cases over and over again patterns emerge. The more ‘objectives’ one can find the better. And if the people around you start matching in the same manner to identities from the same time period of your identity, it’s even more compelling. Below is what was written I’m assuming by Daniel under the Part 2 audio:
    "...David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce)"-from Part 2 post #47

How can the claim be bizarre if you’ve never had access to his entire case? This isn’t good investigative journalism, imo.

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Perhaps David Wilcock was Edgar Cayce in a former life, I don't know - he may very well be, but it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. If there is an issue for me it is that he made the claim at all, the claim that he identifies himself with the soul of a famous mystic. Why would he do so, if not to lend some gravitas to his present image? This 'pronouncement' is perhaps what I interpret as bizarre, rather than any association he may actually have with Cayce. This is not a criticism per se, more of an observation.

I am quite sure that if Running Deer, for instance, was Cleopatra and absolutely believed it and knew it, or Bill was Odysseus and it was likewise a dead cert, they or anyone at all of high integrity would not publically say so. Or I very much doubt it. I would not say who I thought I was either. Extreme examples aside, it simply comes down to discretion. Otherwise, what it all amounts to is self-flattery and a kind of self-promotion. I think it is the action of someone not of the greatest modesty, that's all. But like I said, just an observation...
    LMAo….don’t choke on your words as Bill has shared one of his past lives on this forum including pictures and I personally don’t think anything less of him for doing so or anyone else who chooses to do so for that matter as I can clearly see the value. My opinion is based on studying a variety of cases involving past life regressions, NDE's and past lives. It’s quite the fascinating topic in more ways than most can even imagine as they have yet to explore the many rabbit holes of discoveries and where it will take you. And though you are welcome to your opinion, it makes no sense to me as I have been down this trail many times before and I’m still not done, which is why my viewpoint will be different than most. If you only knew half the stuff I’ve been able to piece together in regards to the bigger picture you would better understand the value, but this thread is not the proper place. I think the ‘self flattery’ and ‘self promotion’ is a false/negative stigmatism sadly passed around in the same token as a false meme, robbing individuals of comfortably exploring their roots for fear of what others might think. The less you ‘Know Thyself’ the more in the dark you will be as you have no idea what you’re missing because you don’t even know you don’t know and that is exactly why you become a candidate for passing false memes around.

I’m glad some aren’t of your belief and have had the courage to come forward famous or not with their stories including David and I think it’s improper to pronounce his claim as ‘bizarre’ if one doesn’t have his entire case in front of them to make a proper evaluation. Especially coming from a journalistic/researcher point of view. How would we even know about reincarnation if individuals didn’t come forward? How could we study the phenomenon?

Is this kid ‘self promoting’ because he remembers his famous past life as baseball player Lou Gehrig?
    http://people.com/books/meet-the-boy...convinced-too/

Or how about this one? Is this ‘self flattery’?
    WWII pilot James Huston Jr.
    http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page=...r-carol-bowman

Know Thyself’ is key and part of the human experience which is what many of these individuals are sharing and those who understand will excel in ways beyond the scope of imagination compared to those who follow the programmed memes. I don’t speak to be condescending, I speak from experience and knowledge gained through the process of exploring my own cases. Many of us are surpassing the confinements of 3D thinking and glorification. We see beyond the mindset/false memes and press forward knowing we are on the path of discoveries transcending one's imagination. Who are you, what's your story...as your story is 'our' story.

In my eyes, in your innocence of not knowing you don’t know, you will never be more beautiful than you are today and that is what self exploration has taught me, as in getting to ‘know me’ I see ‘we’.- 5/17/2017 ELizabeth Marie(EL from the E.T. race The ELohim) aka Mary Queen of Scots aka Queen Jayarajadevi Angkor Thom 12th Century aka Mrs. Terentius HELena Neo aka Saint Mary HELena Salome(aunt and cousin to Jesus), aka Greek goddess Artemis (sister to Apollo).

I've answered questions the best I can and likely created questions you weren't planning on, to do anymore takes me and you outside the main purpose of this thread. For those who embrace the 'self flattery' meme, keep in mind, it's not about who I was...it's about what it implies.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 18th May 2017 at 03:35.

10. Link to Post #106
    Australia Avalon Member Innocent Warrior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,311 times in 3,057 posts

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Note that when Daniel mentioned Wilcock's claim of being the reincarnation of Cayce he noted Wilcock's weak basis for his claim and what that may indicate about his character. Daniel made a valid point IMO, not a jab or an attack, it was a reasonable and relevant comment.
    A valid point based on what? What evidence did Daniel provide to enforce his statement? And that is my point, which is why I asked if either Daniel or Bill had the opportunity or access to David’s entire case in which an opinion is being based so I could see how they had come to that conclusion. This is part of the discernment process. His point is weak as there’s nothing to substantiate his negative comment. In the same token, if David publicly shares his identity and he wants people to believe him, he should share his case in its entirety and educate people why his case might be compelling which is why I said …’if he doesn’t want his claim misunderstood’. When you study reincarnation cases over and over again patterns emerge. The more ‘objectives’ one can find the better. And if the people around you start matching in the same manner to identities from the same time period of your identity, it’s even more compelling. Below is what was written I’m assuming by Daniel under the Part 2 audio:
    "...David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce)"-from Part 2 post #47

How can the claim be bizarre if you’ve never had access to his entire case? This isn’t good investigative journalism, imo.
    In case this needs to be clarified, my most recent post (#103) was in response to reading my own post and seeing it could be misunderstood as being in agreement with Daniel’s point itself.

Daniel said that Wilcock’s claims were based on appearance, which inferred the basis of his claim is weak and then Daniel suggested that may be a reflection of Wilcock’s ego, I’m paraphrasing but they were the elements of his point. Daniel's opinion is that that's bizarre. I saw it as fair to note that Daniel provided a reason for his opinion and that I don’t take that as a jab, this is apparently where our opinions differ. If Daniel had only mentioned Wilcock’s claim and his opinion, without any reasoning, then I’d be agreeing with you, I don’t agree that was his intent and the above is my reasoning. I don’t recall Daniel presenting his observation as evidence, if you can point out where he did, I’ll happily stand corrected.

P.S. I see it would have been better to have just expanded on my initial post but saw others had posted on the same topic and wanted to clear up my own position after those posts. Apologies for any offence taken.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th May 2017 at 23:57. Reason: Addded PS
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Sammy (18th May 2017), thunder24 (18th May 2017), we-R-one (18th May 2017), Zampano (18th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,993 times in 1,955 posts

Nice interview. Very informative!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (17th May 2017), Sammy (18th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

LMAo….don’t choke on your words as Bill has shared one of his past lives on this forum including pictures and I personally don’t think anything less of him for doing so or anyone else who chooses to do so for that matter as I can clearly see the value.
    For what it's worth, I also clearly see the value in exploring and declaring past life identities. However, the example you cite of Bill which yes, he discussed openly, is entirely different, as this knowledge he gleaned from dreams, memories, and actual hypnotic regression which laid out the whole story. And he's not attempting to profit from it.

You can laugh your ass off all you like, I am merely expressing my misgivings over Wilcock and his integrity *and I am not alone* because he is making a living, or least augmenting a living, based on Corey Goode, who is making his living, or at least augmenting this living, on a LIE. That's what this thread and this whole saga is all about! You can't have missed it. Wilcock and everything he is now saying must be called into question.

You may not like the label self-flattery and self-promotion, but how about self-deception? He may not knowingly be doing it (although he should by now!) but Wilcock is deceiving himself big time by falling in with this flim-flam man. And as a result he is deceiving others.

I have strayed off topic, but as a last word on Wilcock/Cayce - as far as I'm aware, and I'm more than happy to be corrected, Wilcock's claim to have been Cayce has been less than thoroughly researched, as you in your capacity would surely appreciate. His theory is based on bone structure and facial similarity only. Is that accurate? The theory of genetic carry-overs is interesting, but for me it is not enough. I would need more data, more evidence, more verification - hypnotic, psychic, or otherwise. With so little to go on, is it any wonder that his claim has aroused a certain amount of scepticism?

My opinion is based on studying a variety of cases involving past life regressions, NDE's and past lives. It’s quite the fascinating topic in more ways than most can even imagine as they have yet to explore the many rabbit holes of discoveries and where it will take you.
    I have been in many rabbit holes, of that you can rest assured. I assume that so have you, and in at least one you encountered past life imprints. Akashic 'imprinting' is a fascinating and very illuminating aspect, which perfectly describes and explains the many puzzles and mysteries of reincarnation. It is yet another facet in the subject of past life phenomena to at least bear in mind. I suspect there are more, potentially many more angles, that we couldn't even begin to understand.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), geofffxdwg (20th May 2017), TargeT (18th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,581 times in 19,903 posts

— please.

I'd say the Wilcock-Cayce issue is of marginal relevance here. (I think he may have been Cayce, but it barely matters. It's who we all are now that counts. )

The focus I'm most interested in myself, and I would argue is much more important for us all (and which I'll be pursuing further, if I can) covers these questions:
    • Why is this problem apparently increasing?
    • Are there any lessons from the history of the subject?
    • What is the role of monetization of websites and YouTube?
    • What's the level of interference from the agencies?
    • Can any standards be applied/ encouraged? Who has responsibility to do that?
    • Why does the audience seem so gullible? Has anything changed over the years?
    • Are people increasingly relying on their personal communications technology to think for them?
    • Do people read much any more? What's the attention span of most people these days?
    • Is this all part of a bigger wave of change, that may not be a good thing?

17. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (18th May 2017), aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), araucaria (18th May 2017), BMJ (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Callista (18th May 2017), ceetee9 (18th May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), drneglector (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Jake (18th May 2017), Jean-Marie (19th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), norman (18th May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), Professor (20th May 2017), Reinhard (21st May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017), Sophocles (18th May 2017), Star Mariner (18th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,741 times in 1,233 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

The focus I'm most interested in myself, and I would argue is much more important for us all (and which I'll be pursuing further, if I can) covers these questions:
    • Are people increasingly relying on their personal communications technology to think for them?
    • Do people read much any more? What's the attention span of most people these days?
    I changed the order of the list to bold four questions as the most obvious interlinked ones to my way of thinking. Ultimately they may all prove to be interlinked but the first ones I can offer answers to - as I'm qute sure we all can.

Why is this problem apparently increasing?

Fame and money are among the simplest of corrupting devices. If you fall prey to them I suggest your commitment to truth was but a shallow little puddle sitting in the desert sun.
    -

Why does the audience seem so gullible? Has anything changed over the years?

Our education systems have continually been refined to where we have reached the point that the system is producing corporate nuts and bolts that only know how to behave and have little capacity for reason.
    -

Are people increasingly relying on their personal communications technology to think for them?

Yes. Educated in the system above the majority have been schooled to accept information and not question it. Add to that, commitment requires effort and continuing commitment requires dedication.
    -

Do people read much any more? What's the attention span of most people these days?

:TLDR:

There are actually people who happily display their ignorance like this.

19. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), BMJ (18th May 2017), Callista (18th May 2017), drneglector (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Jean-Marie (19th May 2017), Kristin (19th May 2017), Mike (18th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), Reinhard (21st May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017), Sammy (18th May 2017), Sophocles (18th May 2017), Star Mariner (19th May 2017), TargeT (18th May 2017), Zampano (18th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,776 times in 4,212 posts

Written text is a well time proven medium of record keeping but reading it expertly is only a fraction of total mental acuity in the real world.

I've no way of really knowing this, but my general working assumption is that the big players in this world do very little actual reading, for themselves. They command resources which include expert readers and rely on them as components of a team.

A person's attention span can't really be assessed purely on how well they stick at reading or any other single component in a field of concern. A person's determination to keep on top of a field and keep processing it productively and progressively will necessitate an agility that shreds any concept of expert speciality but that of being the best amalgamator or tactical dominator only fully realised by success in a dynamic here and now. This, I contend, is the ultimate test of a person's attention span.

As for the truthseeker agenda, there are many specialist experts working away in offices throughout the building but I can't see anyone in the 'oval office' answering the phone with "hello, you are through to the boss". This point might seem silly or trivial but it's quite probably not. Truth seeking people, in general, are hungry for joined up thinking and are very susceptible to being 'organised' by any long-chain-polymer Tom Dick or Harry that comes along with a schema that bypasses further isolated and shunned life burning graft.

For me, at this time, the principle of "trust but verify" is no longer a safe way to operate in this field. The dynamics are very fast moving and we don't, as dedicated truthseekers, have the luxury of the time to function like that any more. What we replace it with would make a good discussion, but we don't have long to do that either.

My insticts are telling me the only disclosure on offer is a fictional one designed by machines and driven by humans. How trendy is that ? It should sell well, as long as the radio in it is good
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (18th May 2017), Ewan (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Good answers Ewan. In hoping to add something more constructive to this thread, I will take a stab at a couple of these other questions here, which are of high importance I feel.

[*]Are there any lessons from the history of the subject?

Yes. And this is the frightening part. The whole contactee circus of the 1950s is a lesson to be looked at. It could also serve as a prediction of what may one day happen with the Goode affair. Because look what eventually happened to the contactees, and all their followers. They ended up in the dustbin of history (or garbage can if you're on the other side of the pond). You had UFO disease back then as well. You could also call it 'limelight syndrome' It's the same effect. Think of Menger's or Adamski's "Space Brothers". Adamski was a big celebrity once. He even did a world tour, meeting the pope and everything! Even though part of the story he had been telling (selling) may have been partly true, or based on a true encounter initially, it was artificially expanded to further his publicity and to make money, perhaps even to make a movement. But after a while it fell apart. Lies always do. And when people realised they'd been had, in one fell swoop they dismissed the whole phenomenon.

Followers of the contactees turned 180 degrees away from the subject matter. Because once bitten, twice shy. Anything even remotely ET related in the future was thus dismissed as crazy, or a scam. This could be what is happening. This could be what 'they' want to happen here, now in the 21st century.

[*]What's the level of interference from the agencies?

Unlike Adamski for example, who I do believe experienced something genuine at the very beginning, it is most likely that certain agencies are pulling all the strings with Goode. They control him, he controls Wilcock, and together they control the information flowing across the airwaves.

Agencies are brokers of information. Information is power. But disinformation is even greater power. So they control all the disinformation (with some truth cunningly mixed in - that is where disinfo is at its most potent).

This is all a scam I feel - what we are talking about here in this thread. And they, the agencies, are most likely at the head of this scam. The disinfo acts as a tool to steer true believers and established investigators into false avenues of research (this is Dolan's theory and I think it's spot on).

Most likely the agencies are solely responsible for the rise of the 'sphere alliance' material, and they will be responsible for its eventual collapse. The desired upshot of this, greater than simply muddying the waters initially, will be damage done to the alt community. Entry-level listeners and viewers, armchair Ancient Aliens fans etc, will leave in droves. The entire thing comes crashing down - real witnesses and whistleblowers with it. Eventually, evidence and theories of the very real Secret Space Program (in the 'alt-stream' as opposed to the mainstream) will at best be undermined, at worst discredited utterly.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), earthdreamer (24th May 2017), Ewan (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), gord (20th May 2017), norman (19th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

[*]What's the level of interference from the agencies?

Unlike Adamski for example, who I do believe experienced something genuine at the very beginning, it is most likely that certain agencies are pulling all the strings with Goode. They control him, he controls Wilcock, and together they control the information flowing across the airwaves.

Agencies are brokers of information. Information is power. But disinformation is even greater power. So they control all the disinformation (with some truth cunningly mixed in - that is where disinfo is at its most potent).

This is all a scam I feel - what we are talking about here in this thread. And they, the agencies, are most likely at the head of this scam. The disinfo acts as a tool to steer true believers and established investigators into false avenues of research (this is Dolan's theory and I think it's spot on).

Most likely the agencies are solely responsible for the rise of the 'sphere alliance' material, and they will be responsible for its eventual collapse. The desired upshot of this, greater than simply muddying the waters initially, will be damage done to the alt community. Entry-level listeners and viewers, armchair Ancient Aliens fans etc, will leave in droves. The entire thing comes crashing down - real witnesses and whistleblowers with it. Eventually, evidence and theories of the very real Secret Space Program (in the 'alt-stream' as opposed to the mainstream) will at best be undermined, at worst discredited utterly.

Try this scenario on for size.

Suppose the sphere beings eventually turn out to be tricksters, in the agencies plan, that is. All in one shock drama they go from Corey's dream team of good guys to Tom Delonge's horrifically bad guys. A patsie like Corey is easily expendable when that time comes.

Honestly, I'm bracing myself for a very clever multi strand global head fk, whichever way this goes. It could be the shock drama or it could be the Phoenix that rises from the ashes of the liberal political disaster and greases the skids all the way to the New World Religion.

Knowing the behaviour of the crooks running this, my guess is that they themselves haven't even decided which yet. It's dynamic and seat of the pants stuff that they are getting ever so good at these days with their computer modelling assets and all.
    .................................................. my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill,

You may find last night's show entertaining. I spoke about CG and CITD. Also give you a shout out!

https://soundcloud.com/psnradio/sets/ufonaut-radio

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), Blacklight43 (19th May 2017), BMJ (19th May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (19th May 2017), Kristin (19th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), norman (19th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

Suppose the sphere beings eventually turn out to be tricksters, in the agencies plan, that is. All in one shock drama they go from Corey's dream team of good guys to Tom Delonge's horrifically bad guys. A patsie like Corey is easily expendable when that time comes.
    That is one potential scenario, but only if these sphere beings were real in the first place. Surely we can see by now that the source of information claiming their reality is highly unreliable.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

That is one potential scenario, but only if these sphere beings were real in the first place. Surely we can see by now that the source of information claiming their reality is highly unreliable.
    They don't have to be any more real than jet fuel demolitions. 99% of it will be in people's heads and on the TV.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), gord (20th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), Star Mariner (19th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

They don't have to be any more real than jet fuel demolitions. 99% of it will be in people's heads and on the TV.
    Ah gotcha, I see what you're saying now, a kind of double bluff. Yeh sure, I can see it. I certainly wouldn't put it past them! God knows, if there are this many gullible people out there falling for the first hoax, they'd fall for the second - the hoax within the hoax.
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), Nasu (19th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

Ah gotcha, I see what you're saying now, a kind of double bluff. Yeh sure, I can see it. I certainly wouldn't put it past them! God knows, if there are this many gullible people out there falling for the first hoax, they'd fall for the second - the hoax within the hoax.
    And another thing, while I'm blowing smoke.

What's the most distinctive thing about Antarctica, compared to anywhere else on earth?

It's exremely hard for the public to get phone footage of anything that they tell us is going on there.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), TargeT (19th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

PART 3

SECRET SPACE PSYOPS: CELEBRITY WHISTLEBLOWERS! DARK JOURNALIST & BILL RYAN

Published on 20 May 2017
    Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

The Most Important Interview of The Series!

In this fascinating and wide ranging conclusion to the 3 part interview series by Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt of Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan, they continue to peer through and untangle the tangled web of mind control entertainment memes that are being developed by Corey Goode and David Wilcock around the topic of the Secret Space Program.

The cartoonish narratives and unvetted claims of blue avian aliens selecting Goode to be a time traveling astronaut have strained even the open minded UFO research community and the latest developments of Goode’s tale being launched as a comic book appears to sacrifice the final shred of investigative value to a case that has called into question the rationale and integrity of the New Age media production company Gaia TV.

The Celebrity Whistleblower Problem

In the course of 70 years of research into UFOs and over a decade of research into the Secret Space Program many retired Military personnel, Astronauts, and covert operators have come forward and shaped a legacy of whistleblowers that have risked tremendous repercussions to bring us the truth that the Government and the Media have kept behind a wall of total secrecy. In the case of UK hacker Gary McKinnon, he risked decades in prison to leak information concerning the fact that the United States had developed an Off-World Officer fleet with no public awareness of the program.

Recently, we’ve seen a disturbing number of individuals with no credentials, no evidence and no verifiable paper trail come forward for their 15 minutes of fame and claim to be involved as key members of this covert program. The problem is with nothing to back up their story and the additional claims they make of being messengers of elaborate galactic beings, the entire trend seems almost engineered to discredit legitimate research into the missing trillions gone from the federal budget. It is theorized by research experts like Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts and Oxford Scholar Joseph Farrell that the missing money is being pumped into a secret space infrastructure that has no public accountability. That verifiable line of inquiry is often drowned out by the celebrity whistleblowers and their predictions of imminent ET Disclosure and the ascension of humanity through the intervention of a Space Alliance.

Psyop or Sellout?

Ryan’s article ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that set the stage for this informative series of interviews basically asks the question: are we looking at a psyop being perpetrated by intelligence groups to take the attention away from legitimate UFO research and replace it with story lines that won’t hold up to scrutiny and celebrity whistleblowers that will eventually be discredited and discarded by the unscrupulous entertainment companies that seek to profit from the confusion around the entire Secret Space Program topic.

37. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Atlas (21st May 2017), avid (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), Billy (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (21st May 2017), Clear Light (21st May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), drneglector (21st May 2017), earthdreamer (24th May 2017), Flash (22nd May 2017), genevieve (21st May 2017), Hervé (21st May 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Nasu (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), Reinhard (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), Sammy (21st May 2017), Sophocles (21st May 2017)

38. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 111,268 times in 12,876 posts

Last edited by RunningDeer; 27th July 2017 at 22:42.

39. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), avid (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), Billy (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (21st May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), Innocent Warrior (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Linderlou (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Muzz (22nd May 2017), najara12000 (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), Sammy (21st May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast