+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

Hi Paula, Going to have to elevate you to celebrity status with your mention on Dark Journalist! You have always been up there for me and many others! We all appreciate your hard work! And will enjoy your future input! Take care!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), Billy (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (21st May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2017), genevieve (21st May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,577 times in 5,713 posts

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    Hi Paula, Going to have to elevate you to celebrity status with your mention on Dark Journalist! You have always been up there for me and many others! We all appreciate your hard work! And will enjoy your future input! Take care!

Hey how cool was that! a very, very well deserved acknowledgement there for Paula. So pleased to hear that!

And Calista too! Very well deserved!

....it was an excellent interview Bill. The best of the bunch in my opinion. Well done!
    Last edited by Mike; 21st May 2017 at 07:01.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), Billy (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (21st May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

As Ewan stated, Paula IS Diamond!!! We are SO blessed to have her on board here!

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

Im not quite done listening to part three.. I had to pause because im giggling about the analogy of it being a "100 person, 3 legged race."... I have no idea how many legs that is, but the analogy is well taken.. This time in our field Does feel awkward. Spot on!!

In a sense, we have gotten what we have been working so hard for, and that is for folks to wake up to this information in masses.. Well, they don't all have the 'backstories' ( so to speak) and they go straight to sensational headlines and celebrities... As this conversation ripples throughout the alt/research communities, I believe that it will (ultimately/eventually) serve to reinforce the hard work being done by serious researchers...

Comic books and T.V. shows and souvineer shops,,,, why??
    "A LITTLE BIRDIE TOLD ME"...
    That doesn't cut it..

Anyways,, I'm back to ranting...

Awesome analogy... 😀😀
    Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Reinhard (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

In Video 2 around the 48ish minute mark, Bill covers the mind hacking tech possibilities (and references Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations). Bill specifically mentions what I call, "psychic mind influencing techniques" (Bill cites Dr. Duncan's term - "brain entrainment").

Bill points out this quote from Dr. Duncan emphasizing its importance - "The mind has no firewall."

Anyone who listens to this ten or so minute stretch of the interview, if they allow themselves to absorb the implications of what Bill calls "at least a possibility" and where Daniel Liszt then says (at the 56:40) "Well, since we know they have the technology, and it probably goes even a lot more deeper than that..." and then he throttles back a little and says, "If they have the technology (clearly alluding to the extension of what Dr. Duncan has spoken about to what Bill has speculated about - what I would call informed speculation and even suggest is expert speculation) -

Liszt asks - "Do you think this is what's happening in the case of Goode?"

Bill - "Absolutely I do. [pause], I think it is possible. I think it is likely. I think it could well be a mixture of factors... ego, a desire for status, money, encouragement from David Wilcock..."

"Let's be completely candid about this... I'll say it as simply as I can. Corey's getting paid, he's getting a lot of kudos and attention from this, David is as well, he has his own payoffs from this..."

"So there can be encouragement, there could be compliance, there could be reasons why he's inventing things and there could be, as well... any kind of remote coercion or influence to cause Corey to believe at least some of the things that he's saying as we were saying earlier a whistleblower who believes what they are saying is all the more valuable and credible because of that. And it may be a mixture of all of that and I'm really not able to say... but I think all of those things are in the melting pot for consideration. But it is absolutely not as it appears."

OK - I can very much be open minded to all the possibilities that the above segment of the interview suggests. In fact, I have been.

And so here's where all this can get tricky - can someone like myself then state on this forum (or state anywhere else publicly)? -

Quote In fact I have considered for a long time how this same thing may have gone on with myself.
    What then now happens for someone like myself who has pretty compelling rational reasons to consider this may be possible?

Note also, I am bipolar and have dealt with serious addiction issues. It has been years now since I was involved with any substance use and absolute abstinence always seems to ensure I never experience issues related to the bipolar condition.... but still.

And note that when young, I had serious issues regarding honesty and personal integrity. I still struggle with the personal integrity aspect yet nothing like when I was young. When I was young I took risks I would never take today.

There is certainly the hint of narcissism and some megalomania in my personality, again, more so when I was young.

So why am I exposing myself even more blatantly than many of the folks around here already know about me?

Because of this one very important question that I qualify to ask -

What do I (or someone like me) do about it? This, to me, is the question folks need to ask and it doesn't just need to be asked by someone like me who is both 1.) as I described above, but 2.) (and perhaps in large part because of the above) "a vulnerable" to these stories, story tellers, "psuedo researchers" like Wilcock, refined media delivery systems who seem more intent on profits and market share than integrity, band wagon jumper oners like Jimmy Church (and I like him as he is the kind of guy I know I would have a blast hanging out with)...

What can the individual do?

What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

To this last question... can anything be done?
    Last edited by Chester; 21st May 2017 at 17:33.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Reinhard (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

11. Link to Post #126
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Dear Sam thank you for being you.
    I look at the experiences of life and can see that eventually most of us come to at least one or two existential crises at some point, which cause us to think about our purpose. And hopefully that crisis can lead us on to a richer path. It seems that the question of "what can one do?" points to the fact that we can try and represent the truth as we see it and then it is up to each individual to walk their path. We cannot live another person's life, but we can take full responsibility for our own.

We are all still learning - I was in a space where I was so incensed with Randy's video that I made a few rash statements. (I removed my comments about the demonic noise). That video has taken up 3 days of my time and its all my fault for allowing it to. But in the end I learned a lot about myself so it was all good. I still believe what I said but I certainly have had some flak about it. I was really down in the dumps this morning with negative feedback coming from unexpected places, but then this afternoon I listened to Daniel's latest vid with Bill and I was so surprised to hear him thank me - it made my day and blew away the clouds.
    Last edited by Callista; 21st May 2017 at 16:50.

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Clear Light (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), norman (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,396 times in 1,716 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

Hi Sam,
    Being bi-polar you already know the drill eating, sleeping taking your meds religiously and keeping good company.

I think we all can be influenced by this technology and no one is an acception, but having said that speaking to someone you trust on major decisions to get a sound second opinion, or several, will assist in drawing a better conclusion.

In relation to daily decisions for example do I have sushi or a burger for lunch or do I take a left or a right at the intersection, being mindful of the decisions you make. I mean actively making a decision instead of simply acting on a thought.

As a side note, I think also alot of gangstalkers may in fact be innocent bystanders whom have been influenced by this technology to react a certain way in the presence of a targeted individual.

On topic I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media I think this topic was a along time coming and very much needed.
    Last edited by BMJ; 24th May 2017 at 17:36.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (21st May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Sam,
    Being bi-polar you already know the drill eating, sleeping taking your meds religiously keeping good company.
    Temporarily off topic but I feel it is important that folks are aware of my specific situation as I am an active member here on PA -

Note that I take no meds... they tried me on lithium when I was in my twenties and it had no effect and so I have not taken any meds related to this condition (or any other condition by the way) since the 1980s while I was in my twenties.

Each person is different than others and in my case and as you did point out, I need to eat well and I definitely need to make sure I get consistent sleep (I do best near 8 hours a night), but what is unique to my case, I never don't become probomatically manic and I must emphasize also that I never experience entering psychosis unless I engage in long term, large dosage usage of high quality marijuana. Strangley when I do this I eventually enter into a psychosis. Also, note, each time I started using marijuana, I ended up experiencing psychosis. What I am saying here is that I cannot use marijuana at all, ever, as I instantly become addicted where I will use as described above until I go psychotic... the last time I lasted 16 months before the onset of psychosis.

Why I felt compelled to share these details is that my case is rare where all I need to do is stay off all drugs and alcohol (all because the others always open the door for me to again use marijuana), eat well each day and get good sleep each and every night. This routine has been approved by multiple reputable psychiatrists... Sam

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)

I think we all can be influenced by this technology and no one is an acception, but having said that speaking to someone you trust on major decisions to get a sound second opinion, or several, will assist in drawing a better conclusion.

In relation to daily decisions for example do I have sushi or a burger for lunch or do I take a left or a right at the intersection, being mindful of the decisions you make. I mean actively making a decision instead of simply acting on a thought.

As a side note, I think also alot of gangstalkers may in fact be innocent bystanders whom have been influenced by this technology to react a certain way in the presence of a targeted inidividual.

On topic I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media I think this topic was a along time coming and very much needed.
    Thanks for these responses and I hope folks will add more. The one thing you brought up (paraphrased) 'being in the proximity of a targeted individual' suggests so many things where I just have to say to myself... "All sorts of influences abound and yet the bottom line (at least for me) is that I am ultimately responsible for my words (written and spoken) and all my actions (deeds) and regardless of whatever outside influences may have been at play, no one is going to give me a pass if I say that "aliens" or "black op advanced tech" or "demons" pushed me to do something...

And so if what I am pointing out here is valid... that ultimately I am going to be the one held accountable for my words and deeds, perhaps I must become ever more vigilant in making sure each and every word I speak or write and each and every action I take... that I am willing to accept responsibility for.

And this then touches on "thoughts" and there's an important reason I am bringing this up. I have experienced more than once feeling imposed upon by the idea that if my thoughts are "bad" then I must be bad. That if I have an unclean, unpure, angry, reactive type of thought... thoughts where I might wish ill of someone, then I must be bad and unless I am able to stop having those thoughts, I am forever condemned to being bad.

And so I have thought a great deal about all that in light of the possibility (in fact what sounds like a high probability) that my thoughts could be remotely influenced, directly influenced and where I am the specific target. And what I concluded awhile back (just after reading Dr. Duncan's Project: Soul Catcher is that I should not feel guilty about the thoughts I have. Instead, consider these thoughts and then decide which thoughts I then consciously decide to own. And this has been my solution.

And I still fail in deciding which thoughts to own, in words I speak and write and in my actions... but I fail far, far less than I have in my past and I believe that my sincere effort to do what I just stated makes a big difference in how I have become better at all this. And the best part of all is that I take full responsibility for my words and actions.

And I think to myself that the being I knew for a brief while... but knew well enough to know exists inside the current outside version of Corey Goode would experience the most wonderful relief if he would just come clean, stop the charade, expose Wilcock and Gaia for what they are and oddly enough... if he did, he would actually be, for the first real time "saving" the rest of us where I would rather reword this to say... sparing the rest of us, especially the vulnerable from chasing pipe dreams and false hope.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,396 times in 1,716 posts

It's OK to have any thought you might have Sam no matter how intrusive.

It's the action you take in relation to that thought that defines whom you are, and not the act of having that thought.
    Last edited by BMJ; 21st May 2017 at 19:13.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

It's OK to have any thought you might have Sam no matter how intrusive.

It's the action you take in relation to that thought that defines whom you are and not the act of having that thought.
    Bravo!!! Personal responsibility,, actions, decisions,, That's what defines us... indeed! Sovereignty, to our core,, THAT is the minds firewall...

Jake...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,461 times in 32,924 posts

On topic, I have watched all three interviews and I am glad that outside of Project Avalon serious thought is being expressed by Daniel and Bill about the veracity of some personalities in the alternative media. I think this topic was a long time coming and very much needed.
    Thanks, folks — I did my best here. But I have a feeling this wave of voices being heard may just be beginning: I do think there'll be more now.

22. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Atlas (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Clear Light (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Flash (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Matthew (22nd May 2017), Muzz (22nd May 2017), najara12000 (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

If I may say "Good stuff Bill and Daniel" !!!

Now, have you seen the film "Shutter Island", you know where DiCaprio (as Teddy) has a completely "made up" world (story) he is using to cover over (mask) his own emotionally troubling memories ? In which the people who are attempting to help him get a handle on his situation, allow him to play it all out and then finally confront him with the "glaring holes" in his Narrative as a means to puncture his manufactured illusory "Dream World" to put him in touch with what's just "beneath the surface" right ?

Well, perhaps from a certain angle, it could be said that those of us who are questioning the veracity of Corey's story are like the characters in Shutter Island trying to help Teddy eh ?

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Flash (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Muzz (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Clear Light (here)
    In which the people who are attempting to help him get a handle on his situation, allow him to play it all out and then finally confront him with the "glaring holes" in his Narrative as a means to puncture his manufactured illusory "Dream World" to put him in touch with what's just "beneath the surface" right ?
    In summer 2010, I had a 1:1 45 minute conversation with Andy Basiago, over a friendly lunch, about his story.

I pointed out, painstakingly, and with some kindness, how his claims made no sense, and how his story had changed since I first spoke to him three years earlier. I spelled out all the reasons why he might have been interfered with, without him even being aware of it.

He listened very carefully. But it was as if he was in a brain fog. He just couldn't understand what I was saying.

26. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd May 2017), Andrew_K (21st May 2017), aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Atlas (21st May 2017), avid (21st May 2017), Baby Steps (21st May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Clear Light (21st May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Franny (23rd May 2017), Jake (21st May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Muzz (22nd May 2017), norman (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), onawah (21st May 2017), Professor (25th May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), UfonautRadio (22nd May 2017)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,414 times in 8,339 posts

Although I was already aware that Dr Salla had told Bill he was "already committed", I was re ignited by hearing it again in the part 3 edit. That single point warrants repetition over and over until everybody is aware of it.

A PhD who can make that statement about something so objectively fragile, boggles my mind, and it should boggle everyone's. At what point does someone's academic credentials flip from white to black, and why would they ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Amenjo (21st May 2017), aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), avid (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (22nd May 2017), Muzz (22nd May 2017), Ol' Roy (21st May 2017), onawah (21st May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

"Published on 21 May 2017 by Modwiz125
    Gio is back with us and re-energized, as you will see. First 12 minutes have a thumbnail and then the video comes on. Bill Ryan is a central focus of discussion. It is civil, loving and coming from a place of integrity. That is not to say it is absent of critique but, it all centers around the good of our community and Bill's important place in it."

Hello Mods, I didn't know where else to post this. I do know the conversation generated from Bill's discussion with Dark Journalist.

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Amenjo (21st May 2017), aoibhghaire (21st May 2017), Bluegreen (22nd May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (21st May 2017), Matthew (24th May 2017), norman (21st May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017), shijo (21st May 2017)

31. Link to Post #136
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

"I have to say that this interview blew me away—not only due to the content, but the exceptional care in how it was presented. The integrity was profound, and I came away feeling like it was the best interview I’ve experienced in years. Kudos, Daniel and Bill. You couldn’t have done a better job." ~ BP (Author on blog - Starship Earth: The Big Picture)

Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Part 2 of 3: Cosmic Backlash! & an Op-Ed [video] (May 13, 2017)

It’s one thing for veterans in the independent news community to argue amongst themselves and accept the task for responsible vetting of intel, but at a time when so many new travelers are shunning the mass media propaganda machine and trudging through the vault of information on the Internet about topics such as extraterrestrials and the secret space program, I believe it’s important to offer assistance.

Bill Ryan provides a generally accepted framework and yardstick for measuring the validity and value of information in Part One of this interview.

Without an awareness and rudimentary understanding of the standard operating procedures in government programs such as mind control, one might believe everything they hear, and as a result, experience exasperating confusion—and possibly even fear. To ignore the vast potential for human manipulation is to sabotage one’s own research.

It is not easy to navigate the mine field of purposeful disinformation even for the well-informed, so we urge caution in the examination of everything one may encounter in their travels within the World Wide Web of confusion.

See source to read full article.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

32. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (22nd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Ewan (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gord (22nd May 2017), Hervé (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), Matthew (22nd May 2017), norman (22nd May 2017), Ol' Roy (22nd May 2017), Professor (25th May 2017), Reinhard (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    Im not quite done listening to part three.. I had to pause because im giggling about the analogy of it being a "100 person, 3 legged race."... I have no idea how many legs that is, but the analogy is well taken.. This time in our field Does feel awkward. Spot on!!
    You have 98 with two half-legs (total 98 legs) plus two outliers with 1 ½ legs (total 3 legs) making a grand total of 101. So ‘three-legged racing 101’ involves developing three types of skills. You develop more outliers, or relatively independent individuals with greater mobility: since it is only an analogy, you can do this. And at the same time you develop greater interdependence whereby although both legs are tied, you learn to walk almost normally through extra coordination with others. And thirdly, given that the more capable practitioners are just as likely to bring down others as the less capable, you need overall coordination in order to move forward all together at a given pace. This is why it is better to take things slowly, and build up the competence of the weaker elements first. Leadership from the front is more of a hindrance that a help, which is why things like even bona fide presidential elections are mostly a waste of time.

The whole notion of the cosmic Brexit we call a breakaway civilization is in contradiction with this strategy: one small group has built up a head of steam and the rest are falling like skittles because they are racing ahead. The inevitable outcome is that we all fall together. When Bill says (I don’t recall his exact phrase) that the elite allows a certain level of whistleblower activity because it is buying time, I see it as buying time while it severs the 101-legged humanity into two separate units. Unfortunately for the elite, this selfsame whistleblower/truth-seeking activity is the very thing that makes this task more difficult, since it tends towards greater cohesion (we are all in this together). Hence the need to cause a diversion to send these forces off on a wild goose chase.

The thing to remember is that even if the minority succeeds in breaking away, the 101-legged race continues and the depleted majority will move forward with greater cohesion. If they do break away, having stolen so much, we nonetheless wish them well for the difficult times ahead, extra difficult because they haven’t grasped the basic mechanism of what we are doing here, and further breakaways will follow. Meanwhile those who have learnt to stick together will progress more slowly but more surely, and eventually much faster and farther.

That is the choice to be made by all and, right here, the admirable manner in which Sam Hunter reaches out to Corey Goode is a very fine example of how this process of helping each other make this choice is playing out. If this stuff is going viral, that means that Sam and Corey, together – and they are by no means alone – are helping this process along for a great many others too. There are no hard feelings if anyone makes a different choice: that is what we mean by freedom to choose. We take a vote and carry on wherever the outcome takes us.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (23rd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), PurpleLama (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017)

35. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Whew! Since I only became "aware" a couple years ago, I have been playing "catch up" to try & understand everything! First, Sam, I do have an empathy for your entire situation as my own Mother was bi-polar & I realize what a difficult arena it is to have to live within. Thank you for posting the pictures of your ladies! We can only live one day at a time & I agree that conscious decision making is a big part in how things play out for us.

The Glorious Wonder of it all is that each of us is, indeed, a Sovereign Being! Who knew?!! In my observations it seems that we as humans feel most secure when dealing from a "committed" position. Each person seems to operate within a constructed Belief System & then expends much energy in defending said Belief System. It is much more difficult to remain "free" & operate from one's own sovereignty. I feel I am just a Beginner; but am SO thankful for all I have been able to learn here on Avalon!

Thanks, Bill, for trying to help realign this Movement of Discovery that you & Kerry had a big part in launching! It was a Special Time Period & you played your parts well! It IS up to each individual to protect his or her own sovereignty; to guard against being used by others & to come to one's own decisions. It is good we can relate to each other in an accepting manner here on Avalon. I think David Adair is a good example of one who was able to remain true to his own Self in spite of the odds that were stacked against him. It is very encouraging to hear his story. I do believe his documentary is to come out soon.

May each of us treasure this community we have become a part of & be grateful to those who help it continue to operate!

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (23rd May 2017), Debra (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), norman (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,306 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    You have 98 with two half-legs (total 98 legs) plus two outliers with 1 ½ legs (total 3 legs) making a grand total of 101. So ‘three-legged racing 101’ involves developing three types of skills. You develop more outliers, or relatively independent individuals with greater mobility: since it is only an analogy, you can do this. And at the same time you develop greater interdependence whereby although both legs are tied, you learn to walk almost normally through extra coordination with others. And thirdly, given that the more capable practitioners are just as likely to bring down others as the less capable, you need overall coordination in order to move forward all together at a given pace. This is why it is better to take things slowly, and build up the competence of the weaker elements first. Leadership from the front is more of a hindrance that a help, which is why things like even bona fide presidential elections are mostly a waste of time.
    I participated in an outward bound experience. The first bonding task was to capture a poor squealing piglet. Rather than a three legged race, there were ten of us. I was on an end, which meant I had to help close the ranks to contain him. The squirmy, agile little guy outsmarted the ten of us time after time. Adding to the chaos were nine other teams vying for first place with their piglets.

Initially, the competitive members were gung-ho and while others were compliant with the haphazard to and fro. Fortunately, we were a quick study. Communication and cooperation was the only way. The self-appointed leaders quickly learned that everyone’s in-put and way of completing the task was needed.

Note: That was in the early 90’s. The organizers explained the piglets aren’t harmed. But today, I’d have to say the emotional distress was harmful. In my world, they aren't used.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd May 2017 at 12:49.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman, quoting Dark Journalist (here)
    Published on 20 May 2017

The Most Important Interview of The Series!
    Well, I've just listened to Part 3, 24 hours after it was published.

I do actually recommend it. It's the best of the three, for sure. And yes, it's the most important.

The original recording was one very long conversation, with one or two short supplements later added in: but Daniel edited it all to be a kind of progression.

For those interested in the big picture summary, and who might not even be interested in (or may be overdosed on!) Corey Goode, Part 3 is a standalone piece I do have to say I'm really quite pleased with.

40. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2017), BMJ (22nd May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (23rd May 2017), Doug88 (22nd May 2017), earthdreamer (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Gracy (22nd May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Jake (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), Magnus (24th May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), uzn (2nd June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast