Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan - Talks to Dark Journalist

This thread is enormously important, difficult to keep up with, and difficult to stay on topic because so very many other equally important topics relate to it.

Sam, I will repeat what Callista said above:

Dear Sam thank you for being you.

I'm very reluctant to say much of anything anywhere, relating in part to what I said here, as well as other places and yet you have ever-so-slightly inspired me to say something here.

I don't know which of Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations are referred to here, but I have watched the two Bases Lectures Miles Johnston recorded in August of 2015 repeatedly. They are excellent, but I get the distinct impression that he revealed a little too much at some point, was warned about it, and then in these two lectures is in many ways seemingly saying about manipulating people in this way that it's real, it's here, too bad, get over it.

Which brings me to your two questions at the end: What can the individual do?

And: What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

I don't know how to answer the second question, but the first raises these two question for me.

If such technology exists, how would anyone prove it's being used in this way?

If it exists, it would be reasonable to guess that it's associated with credentialed people who are utterly untouchable and unaccountable for it. What can the individual do about that?

And a third question: if it exists and is knowingly being used in ways that anyone with the slightest hint of a conscience would consider unethical, what would anyone do about that?

I'm off topic and leaning towards soapboxing, so back to topic.

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    In Video 2 around the 48ish minute mark, Bill covers the mind hacking tech possibilities (and references Dr. Robert Duncan's revelations). Bill specifically mentions what I call, "psychic mind influencing techniques" (Bill cites Dr. Duncan's term - "brain entrainment").

Bill points out this quote from Dr. Duncan emphasizing its importance - "The mind has no firewall."

Anyone who listens to this ten or so minute stretch of the interview, if they allow themselves to absorb the implications of what Bill calls "at least a possibility" and where Daniel Liszt then says (at the 56:40) "Well, since we know they have the technology, and it probably goes even a lot more deeper than that..." and then he throttles back a little and says, "If they have the technology (clearly alluding to the extension of what Dr. Duncan has spoken about to what Bill has speculated about - what I would call informed speculation and even suggest is expert speculation) -

Liszt asks - "Do you think this is what's happening in the case of Goode?"

Bill - "Absolutely I do. [pause], I think it is possible. I think it is likely. I think it could well be a mixture of factors... ego, a desire for status, money, encouragement from David Wilcock..."

"Let's be completely candid about this... I'll say it as simply as I can. Corey's getting paid, he's getting a lot of kudos and attention from this, David is as well, he has his own payoffs from this..."

"So there can be encouragement, there could be compliance, there could be reasons why he's inventing things and there could be, as well... any kind of remote coercion or influence to cause Corey to believe at least some of the things that he's saying as we were saying earlier a whistleblower who believes what they are saying is all the more valuable and credible because of that. And it may be a mixture of all of that and I'm really not able to say... but I think all of those things are in the melting pot for consideration. But it is absolutely not as it appears."

OK - I can very much be open minded to all the possibilities that the above segment of the interview suggests. In fact, I have been.

And so here's where all this can get tricky - can someone like myself then state on this forum (or state anywhere else publicly)? -

Quote In fact I have considered for a long time how this same thing may have gone on with myself.
    What then now happens for someone like myself who has pretty compelling rational reasons to consider this may be possible?

Note also, I am bipolar and have dealt with serious addiction issues. It has been years now since I was involved with any substance use and absolute abstinence always seems to ensure I never experience issues related to the bipolar condition.... but still.

And note that when young, I had serious issues regarding honesty and personal integrity. I still struggle with the personal integrity aspect yet nothing like when I was young. When I was young I took risks I would never take today.

There is certainly the hint of narcissism and some megalomania in my personality, again, more so when I was young.

So why am I exposing myself even more blatantly than many of the folks around here already know about me?

Because of this one very important question that I qualify to ask -

What do I (or someone like me) do about it? This, to me, is the question folks need to ask and it doesn't just need to be asked by someone like me who is both 1.) as I described above, but 2.) (and perhaps in large part because of the above) "a vulnerable" to these stories, story tellers, "psuedo researchers" like Wilcock, refined media delivery systems who seem more intent on profits and market share than integrity, band wagon jumper oners like Jimmy Church (and I like him as he is the kind of guy I know I would have a blast hanging out with)...

What can the individual do?

What can someone who may indeed "be targeted" by any forms of this tech (especially the remote psychic mind influencing) do to not be influenced?

To this last question... can anything be done?
    Last edited by gord; 22nd May 2017 at 20:55. Reason: slight rewording of 1 phrase
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

BMJ (22nd May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Callista (22nd May 2017), Chester (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), marique3652 (29th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

As someone new to the forum, I would like to expand upon something Bill talked about - Disinformation and Discernment. There is a way to get the answers you need with a little practice. Dr. David Hawkins, (Power vs Force - now deceased) used kinesiology. I learned kinesiology many years ago but tend to discount muscle testing using the arm or fingers. The body is affected by too many environmental factors. Part of the reason I suspect that environmental issues (ie fluorescent lights, wifi etc) and products such as as cell phones are promoted is to disrupt body polarity and keep the mass population in state of confusion, fear and panic. Learning a simple cross-crawl exercise -
    promoted by Brain Gym can bring the body into proper polarity. Here is my variation of that exercise. While standing; two minutes of bringing your left knee up and tapping it with the palm of your right hand (minor chackra), then bringing the right knee up and tapping it with the palm of the left hand; will tend to bring the body and brain into polarity. Do it first thing in the morning on rising or whenever you feel disoriented or anxious. There are EFT solutions for those who may be handicapped that are more complicated and involve rubbing the solar plexus in a clockwise direction with your left hand while either tapping or rubbing above the upper and lower lip (end points of Conception vessel and Governing vessel meridians) with the first and index finger of your right hand while simultaneously rolling your eyes and humming Happy Birthday Song. Although complicated, it gets you out of your head, balances brain hemispheres and allows polarity to correct. Being in proper polarity is essential to get correct answers.

Dowsing or the use of a pendulum can be helpful. But as someone who has taught Spiritual Dowsing, I have found that most people can not quiet the mind long enough to let their Higher Self come through. Consequently, the ego operates the pendulum and you get the answers that you want and not what you need. (Rolling Stones) Please keep in mind that everything has consciousness. Neither do most people have the ability to visualize. If you can neither quiet the mind nor visualize confusion becomes an accepted reference point.

What I have found that works really well is the Body Pendulum or Sway Test. After ensuring that the body is in correct polarity; simply stand in a comfortable upright position with the mind relaxed not thinking about anything, your hands and arms in a relaxed position and knees very slightly bent and say, "Show Me Yes." It doesn't have to be said out loud. Wait and see what happens. Now ask, "Show me No," and wait and see what happens. I usually suggest that the first time this is tried that the subject has their heels back against a wall because the response can be surprising. Most people when they ask to be shown Yes, the body moves forward with the fulrum being the ankles and when asking to be shown No the body moves backward. Other people sway from side to side. Whatever works for you. With practice this can be done anywhere at anytime and the movement is subtle. They might even be talking to you and you want to know if what they are saying is truthful. You simply ask a positively formulated question or statement in the mind and wait the response. Let's suppose your buying a used car, you might ask if this vehicle (and identify it as best you can) is mechanically sound? Everything has consciousness. You are simply connecting with it through a Higher Self but these abilities have been reasoned and conditioned out of us.

Concerning books: Dr. David Hawkins was an interesting fellow who came up with the Scale of Human Consciousness for his Phd thesis that is outlined initially in the Book Power versus Force. However, it is my view that Hawkins was right about some things and wrong about others. When he created his Scale of Human Consciousness,(do internet search) he arbitrarily made it from 0-1,000 with Christ, Buddha and Krishna representing 1,000. Nevertheless, when he did so, he limited his experience because there is subtantial consciousness beyond 1000. With some practice with the Body Pendulum you can determine the Level of Consciousness of any Author or book. for example. if LOC of 500 in Hawkins Scale represents someone who is in a predominant state of Love and their book registers a similar state via questions from the Body Pendulum, it might be worth reading. This is Discernment. In which case you stop wasting your time on matters that are unimportant and of a low level of consciousness. Simply by using this method, you will become more discerning and you will place Higher Criteria of Level of Consciousness in whose opinions you may or may not accept. This will take you to Higher Levels of Mind Expansion and save you $1,000's along the way. It seems to me that we are going through a transition, a mutation and part of that mutation is no longer a case of right versus wrong or "It's My Way or The Highway," but seeing the elements of Truth no matter how misguided in all things.

BTW - if ever confronted by a Whistle Blower or ET, you might use this method. You might ask what is Corey Goode's Level of Consciousness? Also, The Body Pendulum can only be used in the present moment, so it can't be used to predict the future or win the Lottery. There are too many variables all of which are determined by your responses to Life Experience in any given moment and by how much you have managed to unblock your Shadow Side and all the blockages to Love.
    Last edited by Doug88; 22nd May 2017 at 19:23.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Doug88 For This Post:

araucaria (22nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Chester (23rd May 2017), Debra (23rd May 2017), Ewan (23rd May 2017), fourty-two (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jake (22nd May 2017), littleOne (26th May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), sanma (26th May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), TargeT (22nd May 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,752 times in 32,946 posts

From Joseph Farrell, to Daniel Liszt and myself:

~~~

Hey Daniel (and, Bill):

I really want to thank both of you for doing the interview on the alternative community and "whistleblowers" like Corey Goode (and I'm really hoping Daniel will forward this to you Bill, because I've long ago lost your email address, unfortunately).

You have both touched on some epistemological issues, and also, patterns in the alternative community that have bothered me for a very long time, lack of footnoting, and the "mirroring" of researchers' interests (a kind of tactic, which my friend Walter Bosley also recently fell victim to).

I tend to think you're both correct here, that in part this is due to the extraordinarily low academic culture of the USSA (I would call it quackademic culture) that people simply don't know the old academic traditions of citations and why they evolved, and in part that it is due to a infiltration attempt of "whistleblowers" to obfuscate data and drown out the research with noise.

I'm very grateful to you both for taking the time to record these interviews, because what you're both saying needed to be said.

All the best,

Joseph Farrell

6. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (25th May 2017), anandacate (25th May 2017), Andrew_K (25th May 2017), aoibhghaire (26th May 2017), araucaria (25th May 2017), Atlas (25th May 2017), avid (25th May 2017), Basho (25th May 2017), BMJ (25th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Callista (25th May 2017), Chester (25th May 2017), cursichella1 (1st August 2017), DeDukshyn (25th May 2017), Dennis Leahy (25th May 2017), drneglector (29th May 2017), East Sun (26th May 2017), fourty-two (25th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (25th May 2017), gord (27th May 2017), Hervé (25th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (26th May 2017), Jake (25th May 2017), Jean-Luc (26th May 2017), Jean-Marie (25th May 2017), Kristin (25th May 2017), Magnus (25th May 2017), marique3652 (29th May 2017), mgray (25th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), nomadguy (1st July 2017), Paprika (26th June 2017), PurpleLama (25th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (25th May 2017), RunningDeer (25th May 2017), Sequoia (1st June 2017), shijo (26th May 2017), Sierra (25th May 2017), silvanelf (27th May 2019), Sophocles (25th May 2017), Star Tsar (26th May 2017), uzn (2nd June 2017), Yoda (29th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Truly enjoyed all three parts of the interviews. Great job Bill!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (26th May 2017), kerrielea (26th June 2017), marique3652 (29th May 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), RunningDeer (26th May 2017), uzn (2nd June 2017), Yoda (29th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    Truly enjoyed all three parts of the interviews. Great job Bill!
    Hi DebJoy.

You may be interested in the latest thread: Dark Journalist - A Six Part Series on The New Age Deep State
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd June 2020 at 14:49.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), BMJ (27th May 2017), cursichella1 (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), Jean-Marie (26th May 2017), kerrielea (26th June 2017), Nasu (26th May 2017), Ol' Roy (27th June 2017), Yoda (29th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I tend to think you're both correct here, that in part this is due to the extraordinarily low academic culture of the USSA (I would call it quackademic culture) that people simply don't know the old academic traditions of citations and why they evolved, and in part that it is due to a infiltration attempt of "whistleblowers" to obfuscate data and drown out the research with noise.
    Writing

Now that you've done your research and gathered all the information you need, it's time to write a response to the assignment question.

Here you'll find help with writing some of the most common assignment types. You can also find general writing help for things like structure, grammar, tone and vocabulary, as well as using sources.

Link: https://westernsydney.edu.au/studysm...t_help/writing

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I have had something Bill said on my mind alot recently about M. Salla.
    He said that he relayed his information about Goode and the response was that he "was committed".

What does this mean. I Highly respect mr. Salla as he has done some excellent work, both books and the Exopoltics Journal. Specifically, he has excellent research on Kennedy and the SSP, which does exist for sure(which is part of the reason Goode resonates with so many because 90% true 10% false idea). The National Security Action Memorandum from Nov 12 and other related documents which can be verified along with other things ( like did you know that Charles Cabell, #3 in CIA until fired after the BAy of Pigs, was also involved in Project Grudge was also Air Force before CIA? Whose brother was also the mayor of Dallas TX in 1963?)

Why is Salla so obviously tainting himself? Either he can confirm beyond a reasonable doubt for himself( what kind of proof would do this for such a seasoned researcher?) or he is making himself less of a threat to the Deep State by accepting and promoting soiled Goodes. I would like to hear opinions as to why he would do this to himself.

14. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,790 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)

I would like to hear opinions as to why he would do this to himself.
    Catherine Austin Fitts claims that the deep state has control files on people. I believe that is true, why not. Only Salla knows why he is "committed", and them, of course.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (29th May 2017), Flash (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), silvanelf (27th May 2019), syrwong (27th June 2017)

16. Link to Post #149
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Interesting info from Alfred Webre https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webr...58722754190524

Here is the transcript:

SPLIT IN THE EXOPOLITICS COMMUNITY - There is also another more fundamental split, between the Satanists and the Light Workers, which commenters seem in denial of in their facile projections. This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, just prior to the Oct 2016 keynote address I gave at the Warsaw Truth conference, remotely for safety. On May 4, 2017 I learned that another Warsaw Truth presenter now has brain cancer, all from the same Polish arconic Satanic circles that have taken over GAIA TV, CONTACT IN THE DESERT, & now ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE.
    These Polish arconic satanic forces acting through JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connectiins that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017. The two Exopolitics FLIM FLAM PRESENTERS AT GAIA TV presented by the Satanisr connected owner are reportedly presenting under FALSE NAMES! Corey Goode is a False name. David Wil-cock is a False stage name. These are FLIM FLAM artists.
    I was the keynote speaker at the 100th anniversary of Edgar Cayce's birth in St John the Divine Cathedral in New York based on my 1974 book THE AGE OF CATACLYSM about the Cayce Prophecies and my meetings with Cayce's grandson, Charles Thomas Cayce. You can download the book for free at www.exopolitics.com. David Wilcock [AKA Eric L.] was denounced as a fraud by the ARE Association for Research & Enlightenment based on his attempts to appropriate Cayce material and claim Cayce incarnationship for himself. Satanic abusive capitalist Jirka Rysavy, & Exopolitics Flim Flam False name artists Eric L [David Wil-cock] and Corey Goode do not belong in genuine Exopolitics media and must be exposed as operators of low frequency deception

17. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2017), BMJ (29th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), Chester (27th June 2017), cursichella1 (1st August 2017), Debra (29th May 2017), East Sun (29th May 2017), Flash (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (29th May 2017), gord (29th May 2017), Jake (29th May 2017), kerrielea (26th June 2017), Nasu (2nd June 2017), nomadguy (1st July 2017), norman (29th May 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (29th May 2017), Sequoia (1st June 2017), UfonautRadio (29th May 2017), uzn (2nd June 2017)

18. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

What BR did with this interview is truly amazing and really courageous. Risking the backlash of the folks with all the money and toys in the new age community, truly requires brass B____. Starved for new quality information is no excuse to support fantasy, cult like individuals, as actual truth.

As BR points out, there are plenty of people that could assist with making this guy become the next "Johnathan Reed", but they are not willing to put it on the line. BR did, and today is a great day to thank him, and give HIM a standing O.

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th May 2017), BMJ (2nd June 2017), cursichella1 (1st August 2017), Flash (29th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (30th May 2017), kerrielea (26th June 2017), Kristin (2nd June 2017), Matthew (27th June 2017), Nasu (2nd June 2017), Ol' Roy (27th June 2017), onawah (29th May 2017), Paprika (27th June 2017), RunningDeer (29th May 2017), Yoda (29th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,612 times in 20,703 posts

A lengthy response from Corey Goode is on that page as well.
    Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Interesting info from Alfred Webre https://www.facebook.com/alfred.webr...58722754190524

Here is the transcript:

SPLIT IN THE EXOPOLITICS COMMUNITY - There is also another more fundamental split, between the Satanists and the Light Workers, which commenters seem in denial of in their facile projections. This post is about the deep penetration of JIRKA RYSAVY, a Polish abusive capitalist with Satanic connections from Poland into a hostile takeover of GAIA TV and CONTACT IN THE DESERT. RYSAVY comes from dubious Polish Satanic money connections where in 2016 Max Spiers was assassinated in Satanic fashion in Warsaw in 2016, just prior to the Oct 2016 keynote address I gave at the Warsaw Truth conference, remotely for safety. On May 4, 2017 I learned that another Warsaw Truth presenter now has brain cancer, all from the same Polish arconic Satanic circles that have taken over GAIA TV, CONTACT IN THE DESERT, & now ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE.
    These Polish arconic satanic forces acting through JIRKA RYSAVY, Polish owner of GAIA, FINANCER OF CONTACT IN THE DESERT & THE ANCIENT ALIENS CRUISE with dubious Polish Satanic connectiins that have made Warsaw ASSASSINATION CITY with the Satanic death of Max Spiers in 2016 and the bioweapon brain cancer of a leading whistleblower in May 2017. The two Exopolitics FLIM FLAM PRESENTERS AT GAIA TV presented by the Satanisr connected owner are reportedly presenting under FALSE NAMES! Corey Goode is a False name. David Wil-cock is a False stage name. These are FLIM FLAM artists.
    I was the keynote speaker at the 100th anniversary of Edgar Cayce's birth in St John the Divine Cathedral in New York based on my 1974 book THE AGE OF CATACLYSM about the Cayce Prophecies and my meetings with Cayce's grandson, Charles Thomas Cayce. You can download the book for free at www.exopolitics.com. David Wilcock [AKA Eric L.] was denounced as a fraud by the ARE Association for Research & Enlightenment based on his attempts to appropriate Cayce material and claim Cayce incarnationship for himself. Satanic abusive capitalist Jirka Rysavy, & Exopolitics Flim Flam False name artists Eric L [David Wil-cock] and Corey Goode do not belong in genuine Exopolitics media and must be exposed as operators of low frequency deception
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (2nd June 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), Kristin (29th May 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), UfonautRadio (30th May 2017), uzn (28th June 2017)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,790 times in 8,388 posts

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    What BR did with this interview is truly amazing and really courageous. Risking the backlash of the folks with all the money and toys in the new age community, truly requires brass B____. Starved for new quality information is no excuse to support fantasy, cult like individuals, as actual truth.

As BR points out, there are plenty of people that could assist with making this guy become the next "Johnathan Reed", but they are not willing to put it on the line. BR did, and today is a great day to thank him, and give HIM a standing O.

I decided to have a fresh listen to part 3 of this interview, in the light of the more recent negative rationalisations that make the noise seem more valid than the signal, simply because the noise looks more popular, by numbers. Well, the noise will always 'outnumber' the signal. That's how it works, and that's why it's done.

I recommend having a fresh listen to this to remind us why the passive aggressive dream time gatekeepers even had to look up from the script and respond at all.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2017), BMJ (27th June 2017), Chester (27th June 2017), cursichella1 (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (27th June 2017), genevieve (27th June 2017), kerrielea (26th June 2017), Mike (28th June 2017), RunningDeer (27th June 2017), Shadowself (27th June 2017), TargeT (27th June 2017), uzn (28th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8