+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Grannie of All Large Scale Instant Psy-ops and The Fear / Survival Triggers Pair

1. Link to Post #1
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Default The Grannie of All Large Scale Instant Psy-ops and The Fear / Survival Triggers Pair

Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds"-- Illuminati Psy Op?

(henrymakow.com) May 9, 2017

(Orson Welles, 23, in 1938)

On Oct 30, 1938, Orson Welles' radio play War of the Worlds had more than a million Americans running for their lives because 'thousands had died in a Martian invasion.'

Radio was used in the thirties to keep American living in state of constant anxiety and fear similar to today. "We interrupt this broadcast" was a familiar refrain that brought bad news- the Lindbergh Kidnapping, the destruction of the Hindenburg, another Hitler invasion. Indeed people thought of Hitler when they heard "Martians."

The Question is, Was this a deliberate Illuminati psy op like Sandy Hook or Orlando? L.C. Vincent argues below that it was. Supporting this view, it took place on the day before Halloween, a Satanic holy day and it caused great suffering for many people. Trauma is used in brainwashing. Was it designed to test the feasibility of the rumoured Illuminati plan to fake an alien invasion in order to unite the planet, as William Cooper suggests here?

On the other hand, according to this excellent documentary on War of the Worlds, the broadcast was whipped up in the space of a week and the news interruption angle was added at the last minute. While Orson Welles may have been connected to the Illuminati, (his grandfather was Secretary of the Navy under Lincoln) he certainly did not enjoy the charmed career Illuminati whores usually enjoy.

I highly recommend Magician: The Astounding Life and Work of Orson Welles which shows Welles as first and foremost an artist and gifted filmmaker ahead of his time. He was in love with his art and took acting parts to finance his own films. He was a "humanist" and toward the end of his life said he craved a larger mission than "art for art sake." You have to believe in "something larger than yourself."

While he admitted that his War of the Worlds had the hidden agenda of showing Americans how gullible they were, it is still unclear if he was involved in an Illuminati psy op as Vincent argues. In any case, he was a prodigy, only 23 years old when he directed this radio play. He went on to have an illustrious career that does not reflect the Illuminati agenda. He died at the age of 70 in 1985.
    -----------------------------------------------------------

by L C Vincent
    (henrymakow.com) (from June 22, 2010)

Hardly a month goes by when society is not subject to some psychological (or real) attack, whether it be false flag terror or white knuckle warmongering. These attacks are orchestrated by the Illuminati and trumpeted by their private house organ, the mainstream mass media.

A classic early example of these psy ops was the 1938 "War of the Worlds" broadcast which created "accidental" and "unfortunate" panic and hysteria throughout the United States. Listeners tuned in to what they thought was a real invasion by Martians. It was funded indirectly by the Rockefeller Foundation through the The Princeton Radio Project, and guided at every stage by members of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Actor Orson Welles, the creator of the program and the "news announcer" of this infamous broadcast, later apologized for the hysteria this radio show created. The Princeton University Radio Project, under supervision of psychologist Dr. Paul F. Lazarsfeld, Frank Stanton (later head of CBS Radio and Television) and Dr. Hadley Cantril, hired Orson Welles to adapt H. G. Wells' fiction book "The War of the Worlds" to the radio format in order to study the behavior of citizens under panic conditions.

Not only was the panic created by a fictional Martian invasion the night before Halloween anticipated by its producers, the program was purposely crafted to create terror.

This very first electronic mass media "psy-op" was heard by 6 million people, 1,700,000 of whom believed the broadcast to be genuine, and 1,200,000 of whom were frightened enough to take action -- either by running away or preparing to fight the invaders. Later, when the truth was revealed, Welles apologized repeatedly. The idea of using an interrupting news-bulletin in the middle of what seemed like regular music programming was deemed excessively cruel, manipulative and deceptive.

It has been reported that Welles even received death threats from the Rockefellers should he ever reveal that the "unforeseen" reaction to this broadcast was precisely what its perpetrators had hoped to achieve and analyze, demographically, psycho-graphically and statistically.

This secret test was used to judge susceptibility to phobias, fatalism and the fear of war. Members of the general public were later interviewed and their reactions were paired against such variables as religion, education, year and make of car, reading materials, job security, etc. Cantril later wrote a paper entitled: "The Invasion from Mars -- A Study in the Psychology of Panic." Cantril's study examined the power of the radio broadcast media and its effects upon a population under the direct influence of fear.

TELEVISION

This first electronic stress test was just in time for the dawn of the age of television. Only two years later, again with Rockefeller Foundation money, Dr. Hadley Cantril established the Office of Public Opinion Research at Princeton. Among the studies conducted by the OPOR was analyzing the effectiveness of propaganda produced by the forerunner of the CIA, known as the OSS (Office of Strategic Services.)

During WWII, Edward R. Murrow, also a CFR member, was paid by the Rockefeller Foundation and Dr. Cantril to monitor Nazi radio propaganda and judge its effectiveness.

From this project sprang the FBIS (Foreign Broadcast Intelligence Service) which eventually became the US Information Agency, used by the National Security Council as its chief disseminator of propaganda after WWII.

After leaving CBS, Frank Stanton became the Chairman of the RAND Corporation, an extremely influential government think tank, which researched among other topics, mass brainwashing of an unsuspecting public through the mass media.

At the end of the original radio broadcast of "The War of the Worlds" the announcer (Welles) is no longer heard; instead, the voice of a field artillery commander comes on the air, repeatedly calling the code: "2X 2L calling CQ... 2X 2L calling CQ... is there anyone on the air?"

The "2 X" can easily be thought of as a "double cross" (two X's or crosses); the "2L" is easier -- To Hell. Or Together, "Double Cross to Hell." Quite an appropriate way to end a fake broadcast featuring a hoaxed alien invasion from Mars created to terrify the citizenry of the United States in order to measure their reactions to artificially induced stress, like laboratory insects under the microscope of the Council of Foreign Relations for their hidden masters -- The Illuminati.

----
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (21st December 2018), Andrew_K (10th May 2017), aoibhghaire (10th May 2017), Atlas (10th May 2017), Baby Steps (9th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Blacklight43 (9th May 2017), Bluegreen (10th May 2017), BMJ (14th May 2017), Bruno (9th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Chip (21st December 2018), Creedence (10th May 2017), CurEus (9th May 2017), Daughter of Time (9th May 2017), DebJoy (10th May 2017), Ewan (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Gaia (9th May 2017), Jad (17th February 2019), Jake (9th May 2017), JRS (10th May 2017), justntime2learn (9th May 2017), Mike (9th May 2017), mountain_jim (9th May 2017), muxfolder (10th May 2017), Muzz (10th May 2017), Nasu (9th May 2017), Omni (10th May 2017), pabranno (9th May 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), raregem (9th May 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (9th May 2017), Shannon (15th May 2017), Sophocles (9th May 2017), StandingWave (9th May 2017), TrumanCash (10th May 2017), uzn (10th May 2017), william r sanford72 (9th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member Daughter of Time's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,705 times in 1,092 posts

Default Re: The Grannie of All Large Scale Instant Psy-ops and The Fear / Survival Triggers Pair

This makes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sense!

I've always wondered what the point of the of the radio broadcast of The War of The Worlds was about. "A hoax" was always the answer but somehow it felt like an incomplete answer. The above is the true answer.

Thank you, Herve. One more puzzle solved for me.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Daughter of Time For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Chip (21st December 2018), DebJoy (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Hervé (9th May 2017), Omni (10th May 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), TrumanCash (10th May 2017), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,066 times in 166 posts

Default Re: The Grannie of All Large Scale Instant Psy-ops and The Fear / Survival Triggers Pair

I visited a friend once and we flipped through tv channels and catched the movie "Without warning" without realising that it was entertainment. I freaked out....and was so relieved when it was over and me suddenly realising i was "conned"
    Life is good, almost always !

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th May 2017), DebJoy (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th May 2017), Hervé (9th May 2017), Omni (10th May 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), Shannon (16th May 2017), TrumanCash (10th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,185 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Daughter of Time (here)
    This makes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much sense!

I've always wondered what the point of the of the radio broadcast of The War of The Worlds was about. "A hoax" was always the answer but somehow it felt like an incomplete answer. The above is the true answer.

Thank you, Herve. One more puzzle solved for me.
    Ditto. And Wow. Just never knew this.

Yes, clickkkk another puzzle piece slots in!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th May 2017), Chester (9th May 2017), Daughter of Time (10th May 2017), DebJoy (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Omni (10th May 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), Shannon (16th May 2017), TrumanCash (10th May 2017), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Yes, big CLICK, indeed, because that event/experiment was the prototype for a larger and real event - a final version perpetrated on a larger, grand scale:

911... on each and every TV network, world wide, in real time...

...once the usefulness of the "incoming Russians" faded away... and the shock value of "disclosure" wouldn't be so effective anymore.

Last edited by Hervé; 10th May 2017 at 02:01.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th May 2017), Chip (21st December 2018), Daughter of Time (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2017), Jad (17th February 2019), JRS (10th May 2017), Pam (17th February 2019), Shannon (16th May 2017), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,741 times in 1,344 posts

This is very interesting to me because until now I never connected my own experiences in Nazi Germany (past life) with the year 1938 vis-a-vis the War of the Worlds broadcast.

1938 was the year the Grays met officially with the Nazis (including Hitler). During that meeting I was invited for a "tour" of the Grays' ship where I was implanted and programmed with electronically produced pictures such as an atom bomb going off. In other words the whole thing was a set up on the part of the Grays to secretly insert themselves into the Nazi agenda. In other words it really was an invasion by the Grays and also as I discovered in other recovered memories that the Reptilians and Mantids were also a part of this. I cover these experiences in the EYE OF RA in the "Nazi Connection" chapter.

Also, during that "meeting" with the Grays the weather was warm and sunny outside so I am quite sure it was before the War of the Worlds broadcast on Oct 30th. I did not recall the exact the month this happened but it appeared to be late spring or summer.

It is my understanding that the Rockefellers were in cahoots with IG Farben and the SS in running the concentration camps and so they (and others) may have had access to this ET contact/invasion information.

Another interesting tidbit regarding the aforementioned Hindenburg incident (1937) in the OP: My ex father in law told me about what a relative said to him--if memory serves it was an uncle or great uncle--that was an ambulance paramedic at the Hindenburg tragedy. He could understand German and one of the German survivors of the crash said the bomb (or whatever the incendiary device was) was not supposed to go off until the Hindenburg landed.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 10th May 2017 at 20:27.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

BMJ (21st December 2018), Bruno (10th May 2017), Daughter of Time (10th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Shannon (16th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,602 times in 21,522 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Orson Welles' "War of the Worlds"-- Illuminati Psy Op?

(henrymakow.com) May 9, 2017

(Orson Welles, 23, in 1938)

On Oct 30, 1938, Orson Welles' radio play War of the Worlds had more than a million Americans running for their lives because 'thousands had died in a Martian invasion.'

Radio was used in the thirties to keep American living in state of constant anxiety and fear similar to today. "We interrupt this broadcast" was a familiar refrain that brought bad news- the Lindbergh Kidnapping, the destruction of the Hindenburg, another Hitler invasion. Indeed people thought of Hitler when they heard "Martians."
    A guest writer for Miles W. Mathis has a surprising, but (for me at least) persuasive new take on Orson Welles' radio play War of the Worlds, in a paper entitled The War of the Worlds: a new view of an old con.

This guest writer concludes that not many people even heard that live broadcast, and that there was little or no panic whatsoever that evening.

Rather the con job was more in the newspaper headlines, across the nation, the next morning, (falsely) claiming that millions had heard the radio show and were panic'd by it.

I'll never be able to read reports of this even again in the same light; the con jobs seem to run layer upon layer, as deep as I care to consider.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (21st December 2018), BMJ (21st December 2018), Hervé (21st December 2018), JRS (21st December 2018), Pam (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (21st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Well just look at subliminal messages on tv. If you are a sensititve like myself you can see in the adverts like messages inbetween them. I'm in the UK and we have that horrid programme Big Brother and I have seen messages flag up going " watch the final" and I was like did you not just see that to others who were watching it and they all shook their heads.
    The way they show tv programmes as look at this person being killed or murdered. Look at the damage that the weather has done. Look at what we will do if you don't pay your bills. BLAh!!!
    yeah right... I feel that that is subtle I don't watch TV as I was told not too because of the fear mongering especially on news and things.
    For example in the UK when we did the recession I watched the news and read the tv newsheets and I could hear we are in a recession, we are not in a recession we are in another recession. How can you hit a recession within a matter of weeks and then triple the dip when you can't go any more less.
    I hope that makes sense. People don't stop to question is this true, where is the information coming from? show me the true stats which makes this so.. People just sit and listen as though it's truth. Sighs
    Tea apparently makes you anxious too.
    Angels

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Jad (17th February 2019), Pam (17th February 2019), Valerie Villars (17th February 2019)

+ Reply to Thread