+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The SENTIENT WORLD Program: how the agencies model and predict the future

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,443 times in 32,921 posts

Default The SENTIENT WORLD Program: how the agencies model and predict the future

This short (12 mins) video, from 4 July 2012, by James Corbett, I would suggest is mandatory viewing.

The Sentient World Program is a giant software simulation in which each individual on Planet Earth, their personalities, financial transactions, communications, friends, lovers, and more, are all 'wargamed', like the ultimate chess computer.

Various theoretical scenarios are programmed in and then 'run', to predict outcomes with high degrees of certainty.

This is certainly in use, and in the last 5 years has inevitably become far more advanced. Corbett refers to each 'node' being a 'unit' of 100 people (not just 1 person), but the goal at that time was to model the data of each individual person.

This is one reason why all the personal information is being collected and stored. It's to predict the future, determine policy and strategy, and to optimize control scenarios.

Dr Bill Deagle talked about exactly this in December 2006 in his classic and very important Granada Forum Lecture. He stated that AI computing, on highly advanced and classified supercomputers, was at that time already used, and that the system was fully functional.

I heard the same thing later, from three well-informed insiders. My understanding is that at least four of these facilities exist, in London, Pine Gap (Australia), Colorado, and New Mexico, and they all interconnect.

Pay close attention, because this is WHY they collect all this information, and HOW they are using it.

2. The Following 64 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (11th May 2017), Alan (12th May 2017), Alx (10th May 2017), amandapoet (11th May 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (10th May 2017), Andrew_K (10th May 2017), astridmari (11th May 2017), Axman (11th May 2017), Baby Steps (10th May 2017), Bluegreen (10th May 2017), Bruno (10th May 2017), Carmody (11th May 2017), catzone (12th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), ChristianSky (11th May 2017), Czarek (11th May 2017), DeDukshyn (11th May 2017), Desire (10th May 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), drneglector (11th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (10th May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (12th May 2017), Gaia (10th May 2017), genevieve (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Jake (11th May 2017), jc71 (11th May 2017), Jean-Luc (12th May 2017), justntime2learn (10th May 2017), Justplain (10th May 2017), kirolak (11th May 2017), Kryztian (10th May 2017), LifeAngel (12th May 2017), lisalu (11th May 2017), littleOne (11th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (10th May 2017), markenty13 (10th May 2017), Matt P (10th May 2017), morninglight69 (11th May 2017), muxfolder (11th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), Noelle (10th May 2017), norman (10th May 2017), Omi (10th May 2017), onevoice (11th May 2017), Pam (10th May 2017), RunningDeer (10th May 2017), sanma (10th May 2017), Satori (11th May 2017), ScorpION (11th May 2017), Sequoia (10th May 2017), shadowstalker (10th May 2017), sijohn (10th May 2017), Sophocles (11th May 2017), StandingWave (11th May 2017), syrwong (11th May 2017), toppy (10th May 2017), Tyy1907 (10th May 2017), Violet3 (12th May 2017), WhiteLove (10th May 2017), wnlight (11th May 2017), Woody (10th May 2017), Zanshin (11th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Default Re: The SENTIENT WORLD Program: how the agencies model and predict the future

One word for this is "profiling"

That "they" would do this makes total sense to me. If I were "them" I would do the same. If someone is angered by what I just stated, let me explain. Of course, my conclusion that I would "do the same" is based on what I call "a current operational assumption." The following describes one of my current operational assumptions.

At levels of global interplay far higher than mine, it appears to me that this world is dominated by competing factions. And also, at these levels, there are very little, if any, moral limits. That there are little to no moral limits from one faction to the other is known by each other. This assumption is used to justify what I sense has happened over the last century (maybe centuries, maybe millennia). That sometimes these factions will form alliances which make a super faction and which may one day dominate the entire world. What I believe likely exists is a super faction which involves the signals intercept agencies such as the NSA and GCHQ (and others that are capable of high levels of signals intercept - see the Five Eyes) which then have relationships with other types of intelligence agencies and their apparati and which have relationships with key individuals and organizations in all forms of media and the wider business world.

At each sub level of the super faction it can be seen how participants at those levels could easily gain advantages from the results of the information gathering and processing and understand that to receive, one must also give.

This creates a Grand Super Faction and IMO, folks... this isn't the future, it is now.

I foresaw this four or five years ago and shared this with this forum at that time but I did not experience any interest on the matter.

How did I see this coming? Just a matter of my own circumstances where twenty years ago I found myself involved in an industry where the single most important 'need to do and do accurately' constant task was to profile one's customers. I prefer not to elaborate more on this publicly but plenty of members here who know me also know this is very true.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

amandapoet (11th May 2017), Axman (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Gaia (10th May 2017), happyuk (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), kirolak (11th May 2017), Kryztian (10th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), Noelle (10th May 2017), onevoice (11th May 2017), Pam (10th May 2017), Reinhard (11th May 2017), shadowstalker (10th May 2017), toppy (10th May 2017), Violet3 (12th May 2017), wnlight (11th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default Re: The SENTIENT WORLD Program: how the agencies model and predict the future

They better careful with this, because they are about to create a matrix within a matrix within a matrix, to which even they would not be able to brake out of.
    It could easily be connected within the A.I. without them even knowing it.

Although I do not see this as a Borg scenario, I don't think it would be comparable for them to continue as they get lost in there own dreams of capture and control.
    As all are connected from one extreme to another, we need to mind our thoughts as they manifest forward.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Axman (11th May 2017), Bob (10th May 2017), Gaia (10th May 2017), Jake (11th May 2017), Kryztian (10th May 2017), morninglight69 (11th May 2017), Pam (10th May 2017), Reinhard (11th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies in advance for the long post but this is one of the top handful of subjects dear to me... and Bill's OP excited me to post.

If I were "them" I would develop the methods for identifying every single human being where I would have an ID number created unique to that human being.

I would then develop a vast information gathering system. All information I gather would be rated for how specific that data would be to a specific human being. For example, any data related to my financial transaction activity which is performed through my bank accounts, debit and credit card activities, bank transfers, wires, "wallet" activity (such as Paypal), etc., etc. would all be gathered and linked to my file.

There would then need to be algorithms developed which would produce a high degree of accuracy in establishing whether or not a purchase or another type of transaction was for myself or perhaps I was only facilitating a transaction on behalf of another. This is important because if I, for example, am constantly buying books through Amazon related to all types of conspiracy stuff and yet also am buying all sorts of books on cooking and art, it could be important to the development of my profile (for predictive behavior modeling) to know whether I was buying the cook books and art books for myself or, say... as in my case, for my wife.

Now lets widen the possibilities. Assume that I might be some nefarious character who is involved in international gun running. I might be very good at hiding my own activities but what I would have a hard time preventing is the discussion by others of my activity. So I would be developing algorithms which create confidence level ratings with regards to who "the who" might be when "the who" is referred to in discussions where "the who" is not participating in the conversation.

Understand that I am not just suggesting that identifying some emerging, new to the scene, mid level gun runner is interesting only to those who control this type of commerce from a law enforcement perspective but also... this information would be useful from a commercial perspective. Perhaps I am a weapons manufacturer who has some lucrative government contracts. I would also likely have relationships with "deep state" actors such as those in the military who may have their own relationships with military intelligence folks who then have relationships with those in the information gathering/processing agencies, etc. And "we" as a wide ranging yet quite small group of associates find ways where depending on each individual's goals (and note each individual can represent a larger group and even a department of an agency or a business) we can see how it could become very useful to manage the "to be developed asset" where, for example, that asset could facilitate the purchase of "off the books" weaponry and/or lead one or more of the interested agencies to better mapping of a network or cell all the way to where it may be determined that the best use for the asset may be to use that asset for a public relations purpose by arresting the asset and whoever else might serve the PR goal.

This is just one example of how profiling and development of predictive behavior for modeling purposes and assett development can play a crucial role in achieving desired results.

I would also track relationships and develop algorithms that, for example, would be capable of determining the degree of confidence individual A is involved in activity X with individual B. Location tracking, communication tracking and transaction activity tracking all would play a role in what speculations the software would flag (for human eyes to look at) and also to state the degree of confidence of those speculations. As time moves forward, various methods would prove more succseful and be retained and developed further, and various other methods that showed por results would be abandoned. And this does not even begin to consider the role of AI in discovering new methods.

And of course, I would automate as much of all of this as possible.

It would become clearer and clearer that each and every day "we" would get better and better at having the ability to run the entire world irregardless of whether it is the publicly known world (highlighting the "above the table" transactional world), the black markets and more hidden worlds (for example... those who are (and how much they are) aggressive in how they do their tax returns with regards to paying as little as possible... and of course, to the bridge world which brings money from black to white and back again, which takes money from one national location to another, etc.

I have operated under the assumption that this has been under development for years. I have also operated under the assumption that anything and everything I "do" or "write or say" is known by "them."

And now I will say what likely will be the most controversial thing I could say (and those who have read my posts about this in the past and remember what I wrote will remember I have said this before), is that my "making odds very, very high" that my assumption this is going on is actually going on - that individuals within the "they" have access to any information they may desire (and that I might trigger an alert by any number of algorithms where I am possibly scrutinized by one or more humans in "the they") has liberated me in the most wonderful of ways. I am emphasizing that I am only speaking for myself and I also emphasize that I have no desire to suggest that this might be "good" or that "this justifies invasion" what most of us feel is the number one right - the right to privacy. I am simply pointing out that my own personal experience with just thinking this through, thinking of all the possibilities that it could be true and then what that might entail and considering my own experience with the benefits of "profiling" and then observing the world as it marches on... scared me to the point of personal liberation.

I have accepted that I really do not have any secrets. And my assumption that I don't has been the key driving force in achieving one of the most amazing things I could possibly achieve which is to become as honest with myself as possible and to be motivated to be the very person to others that I have discovered myself to be though this process of self analysis featuring self honesty. And of course, along the way I have also faced some things I absolutely did not like about myself. And all of this has forced me to do everything I can to make the changes I feel I need to to become the person I desire to be.

And of course, I have not arrived at my desired goal. And in being honest I do not believe I ever will, but what I do firmly believe is that I can always get closer and closer.

One last comment which was a critical upgrade for me. When I entered into this serious self honesty phase, I had to get past a sub phase of that phase where I began to expect others to do the same, to be the same. Fortunately I made it through that phase as to assume that type of expectation is ridiculously impositional upon others.

The very last (and I can say very new) goal I have reached with relatively good results is that I am able to better keep information private when others share things with me where they either state up front they wish it to remain private (and I accept) or when it becomes obvious that they may wish information to remain private and I so I either do so or I ask first before sharing something like that. I have only one area where I draw a line and justify breaching that level of trust and that line is formed when I determine that someone is in danger (others as well as perhaps the specific individual). That line must be a glaringly big one for me to cross. But I still do and I am always open to so doing in this case.

There... I just revealed my full self to the public who might read this. I am certain "they" already know all this. The more I am me, the better I am for others. I suspect this may be true for others as well.

Ohhh, and yes I have probably read too many Tom Clancy novels.
    Last edited by Chester; 10th May 2017 at 16:09.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Axman (11th May 2017), Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Bluegreen (11th May 2017), genevieve (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Justplain (11th May 2017), Kryztian (10th May 2017), sanma (10th May 2017), shadowstalker (11th May 2017), wnlight (11th May 2017), wondering (10th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    They better careful with this, because they are about to create a matrix within a matrix within a matrix, to which even they would not be able to brake out of.
    It could easily be connected within the A.I. without them even knowing it.

Although I do not see this as a Borg scenario, I don't think it would be comparable for them to continue as they get lost in there own dreams of capture and control.
    As all are connected from one extreme to another, we need to mind our thoughts as they manifest forward.
    Elon Musk has been saying, it is already here and growing inside our bodies now… We must take the red pill or the blue one...?

The subject remember me this movie :
    Last edited by Gaia; 10th May 2017 at 18:25.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

shadowstalker (11th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

The "Sentient World Program" is a big piece of the puzzle. Imagine how George Orwell's "1984" would have turned out if the Big Brother panopticon, which may have been a handful of not very dilligent human being watching over thousands of people, was replaced by a software program which recorded and remembered everything about you and every other person on the planet, and processed every action and analyzed every word and calculated a small but subtle response to all you did and said?

Another fact to consider in conjunction with this program is that the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) is the fifth largest intelligence agency in the U.S.A. after the (CIA, NSA, Military Intelligence and Naval Intelligence), and yet we know even less about this agency than we do the NSA (a.k.a. “No Such Agency”). While the NSA collects data on individuals that can tell them about your finances, travels, you network of friends and affiliations , your ideology, etc., the NGA plots out the physical world that you and other humans navigate through. Several years ago I watched a seminar of for the U.S.'s Geospatial intelligence community (both NGA, military and corporate defense contractors were there) and one military officer was saying that they needed to collected more mapping data of the terrain, although this was very expensive process. Perhaps, he mused, we can get the public to do this for us - and do so in a way where they don't even have to realize that they are helping to do this. Then, last summer, the game "Pokemon Go" emerged as people took there cell phones and photographed the landscape out there wherever a "Pikichu" suddenly emerged. Do you ever wonder what ever happened to all that data???

We still have yet to see a believable, verifiable explanation of what the "Jade Helm" military event was in the summer of 2015, but the best speculation is that it was a testing of JADE software, software that took information (including geospatial info, personal data including linguistic information that can relate your thoughts, your ideology, your intentions, etc.) and make decisions and plans of actions based there on. In essence, the software would end the long strategy sessions that generals, intelligence officers and other strategists would about over the course of hours and days, and instead, render a plan of action in milliseconds.

While JADE may seem like software that is designed to carry out a few big overt military actions, it might also be employed to carry out many small subtle one. Consider this nightmare scenario as an example: you’ve come across information on the topic of “X” that may be of interest to someone in power, say, the President of the United States for example. You have a friend Bob, that works in the White House and can get it to the President if Bob thinks the info is worthwhile, and you make plans to visit him, which JADE becomes aware of. Bob happens to have another friend, Fred, who also passes on intel to Bob, but Bob sometimes wonders if Fred is a bit crazy, so the JADE software manufacturers a fake email from Fred to Bob about the topic “X” written in the style of Sorcha Faal that makes outlandish claims based on verifiably false facts, which unbeknownst to you, will prejudice Bob against the information you are about to present. You are also Facebook friends with Jean, Bob’s wife. The JADE software, predicting a year ago that something like this would happen, has hidden from Jean your Facebook posts about your participation in Alcoholics Anonymous and your year of sobriety and replaced them instead with comments about how much you like good Scotch. Jean heard that you will be visiting shortly and JADE (via Facebook) sends her a coupon for some specialty scotch so she buys it and makes sure to force some on you when you arrive. JADE also know the path and time you travel to see Bob, arranges for some men in black to be positioned along side the road so that they can zap you with a scalar weapon as you pass by, nothing too heavy, just enough to increase your aggravation over the X issue and make you seem a bit hysterical. JADE also creates many other circumstances that lead to an epic misunderstanding, an alcoholic breakdown and finally a 911 call where you find your self in an emergency psychiatric ward. A doctor competently assesses your situation and prescribes a mild sedative, but the JADE software changes the information so that instead you are adminstered a drug that will cause a major psychotic episode. Anyway, this could go on, but one can see how in our computerized networked world, this software could be used in very subtle ways that will shift humanity into the wrong direction.

And if the above description seems a bit over the top, it may be. The artificial intelligence programs like JADE and the Sentient World Program will be far more pervasive, interacting with everyone many times an hour, many times a day, guiding you down a path in many, many tiny baby steps. This would be far more devastating.

Far more work needs to be done on the intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Mass Surveillance. It is probably the most dangerous technological tool to human freedom.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Justplain (12th May 2017), onevoice (11th May 2017), shadowstalker (11th May 2017), Violet3 (12th May 2017), wondering (10th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Something like this might exist. Of course there are a lot of things that sound incredible that "might" exist.

Two things popped into my head when reading Bill's post before even looking at the video.

1. It seems we are being told that this video information is credible but are left to trust Bill and his sources. But what convincing proof can Bill offer that WE can verify which would convince us that this is true, at least to the level he is convinced?

2. I've listened to and read much of Bill's works and I like him and feel he means well and wants positive change. But the saying pops into my head..you'll know them by their fruits... When I reflect on the stuff he promotes as being valid, or likely, you notice a trend of virtual imprisonment, hopelessness and topics which all seem to promote or feed the negative forces/machine under the umbrella of "rational analysis". In other words, Bill obviously doesn't like many things he write about, yet with his stuff we are dominated by the proliferation, subservience and subjugation to negative powers, negative aliens, etc, and there is nothing we or anyone can seemingly do to stop them. Outside of inconsequential socially non-verifiable whistle blowers, leaks, or small groups of people talking about things in the hope to one day affect/effect change that is unlikely to ever come when compared to the power/dominance of the negative forces.

Energy flows where attention goes...

Last edited by OMG; 10th May 2017 at 20:57.

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,944 times in 3,471 posts

Cool Re: The SENTIENT WORLD Program: how the agencies model and predict the future

Quote Posted by OMG (here)

1. It seems we are being told that this video information is credible but are left to trust Bill and his sources. But what convincing proof can Bill offer that WE can verify which would convince us that this is true, at least to the level he is convinced?
    If you look at the Youtube video for the above on the Youtube page, and look below the video area, it mentions:

Quote TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: https://www.corbettreport.com/?p=22672
    There is a wealth of links which you can follow that support this story! Since you have voice such strong doubts, I am sure that you will spend much time doing this.

If this has been helpful to you, please don't forget to click the "Thanks" button at the bottom of the post.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 10th May 2017 at 21:17.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

drneglector (11th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Something like this might exist. Of course there are a lot of things that sound incredible that "might" exist.

Two things popped into my head when reading Bill's post before even looking at the video.

Well, go look it up.
    And much more, too. This is a real thing, in the real world. Nothing 'claimed' or imaginary.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th May 2017 at 15:07. Reason: (fixed bad link, apologies)

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2017), Chester (11th May 2017), drneglector (11th May 2017), Hervé (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Justplain (12th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), ScorpION (11th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bluegreen (10th May 2017), Chester (10th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Justplain (12th May 2017), Nasu (10th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

2. I've listened to and read much of Bill's works and I like him and feel he means well and wants positive change. But the saying pops into my head..you'll know them by their fruits... When I reflect on the stuff he promotes as being valid, or likely, you notice a trend of virtual imprisonment, hopelessness and topics which all seem to promote or feed the negative forces/machine under the umbrella of "rational analysis". In other words, Bill obviously doesn't like many things he write about, yet with his stuff we are dominated by the proliferation, subservience and subjugation to negative powers, negative aliens, etc, and there is nothing we or anyone can seemingly do to stop them. Outside of inconsequential socially non-verifiable whistle blowers, leaks, or small groups of people talking about things in the hope to one day affect/effect change that is unlikely to ever come when compared to the power/dominance of the negative forces.

Energy flows where attention goes...

Hey OMG... Not sure you read my posts (understand if not as they are pretty long), but the whole point I was making was about "what I did for myself with regards to what I have gathered to be the obvious trend along my conclusions (which Bill and others may share in whole or in part) as to what the current batch of empowered can do and likely do do and what they all will likely in the future do regarding invasion of privacy technology and behavior prediction modeling (profiling).

I moved through the fear into liberation. Others can too. Perhaps this hope might be at least one ofthe motivations Bill and others have in mind with regards to posting about these things.

Let me ask you this... are you an eternal being or not? If so, then why fear anything? If not... then what does it all matter anyways?

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (10th May 2017), Jake (11th May 2017), Patient (12th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sam
    You ae too wordie .Cut the words down and get to the point.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

DNA (11th May 2017), gord (11th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

THX.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

1. Links to help substantiate the claims of this “Sentient World Program” are welcomed. Thanks. Although that wasn’t what I was getting at…my bad.

I was mainly referring to Bill’s comment and such,
    Quote I heard the same thing later, from three well-informed insiders. My understanding is that at least four of these facilities exist, in London, Pine Gap (Australia), Colorado, and New Mexico, and they all interconnect.
    I think the day of proliferating “well-informed insiders” or “whistle blower” stuff is a dead end and rarely, if ever, goes anywhere significantly. Even Bill basically concedes that anyone who has anything significant is killed or silenced. So what’s the point people? Aren’t you tired of being on the losing side and regurgitating data that does nothing but morosely entertain you and makes you more of their puppet?

Also, is this issue of the people who go along with relaying these “whistleblowers/insiders” agendas? Well meaning or not, something is severely wrong with agreeing to proliferate data that no one can gain access to or substantiate personally, even if it seems credible. And when we look back in history at how religions and many other organizations or cults were formed it’s with some “being in the know” relaying data or initiation to a select few as the progenitors for the naive masses.

2. Re: Dr Bill Deagle’s credibility

He’s certainly and extraordinary person. Of that there is little doubt. But credible? Now, now…

Not going to take lots of time locating and putting up links about his lack of credibility. If you’re interested you can find plenty on your own. Here’s one view…

Quote If you’re already thinking this fellow is either a pathological liar or several croutons short of a salad, it gets much worse. The more I find out about Dr. Deagle, the more astonished I am that he can actually function in society. Clearly, there is no ceiling for the high strangeness that he continually pulls out of his ass. It just gets crazier and crazier.
    https://swallowingthecamel.me/2008/02/27/456/

3. We all get caught up in the games…

While it seems true that any well meaning action has the potential to produce positively beneficial results (as I don't think anything important is lost). Yet we should look carefully at the things we do based on their results for our betterment while not stifling or negating others.

So, when you limit the value of a person to a mere unit you will always lose as long as you aren’t part of the greater units-group (collective) that holds the power. And with the negative group(s) that currently rules it’s pretty much a certainty that none of you will ever be part of them at any significant level. So, it’s a waste of time to occupy your time playing by their rules.

The ONLY real value of time is that which gives you greater strength and success. But having “success” in a system designed to be dominated by negative powers which leads to subjugation, death and forgetfulness is a sick delusion.

Being CAUSATIVE is the ONLY solution to living a life of integrity, sovereignty, freedom and real power. Whereas, most are using much of their time dealing with effects and systems whose origins are beyond their direct ability to know intimately or do anything about. So people have become addicted to impotent stimulus diversity. It’s like playing a video game and tricking your senses/values into believing you are actually accomplishing something.

Now comes the hard part...figuring out what I'm getting at and making it a reality! Clue: But you ain't going to find it in merely "rational analysis".

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,382 times in 8,335 posts

It stands to reason that we'd be falling short in our grasp of what this system is up to right now if we merely think of it as passive data gathering and processing.

The obvious potential to dynamically manipulate the "units" in sophisticated coordinated system wide operations is huge and the chance that they do not do this is infinitesimally small, IMO. So much so that when we shake our heads wondering what the purpose of some event or geopolitical manoeuvre is, it's extremely likely that it's real purpose, perhaps 5 times out of 10 or more, is purely to feed this artificial brain process with specific scenario development models it can incorporate into it's bigger scale mapping. The usefulness of these could be relatively instant or delayed several decades down the road.

With a little imagination, we can quickly see opportunities for the controllers of this technology.

Say, for instance, The Israeli army moves into Gaza and commits horrendous acts against the people there, which the MSM dutifully relays on to the global public in some form or other. With a complete coverage of data gathering, the AI like system can identify a whole spectrum of reactions and based on previously defined parameters, can directly pinpoint individuals who the controllers should remove from their posts or otherwise render inert. Over a not very great a period of time, they could arrive at a situation where they've cleaned out all the rebels, subversives and people just generally who don't have the bottle or the stomach to be holding the positions they have and replace them with people who do fit the bill.

In such a way of seeing this, we can begin to realise that it's almost certainly very much ongoing and is quite probably the real reason for many of the things going on in our world right now. So much so, that when someone like President Trump comes into office and within weeks he's taking the advice of his Generals to talk tough with North Korea and send battle fleets here and there etc, for all we know, the whole operation is actually being strategically directed by a team in charge of this artificial intelligence operation. Before they actually go to war with anyone, they'd want to be very well prepared with reliable predictive models of how things would play out in all sorts of fields that go far beyond the normal concerns of the brass at the Pentagon.

Provoking reactions purely for the reason of observing them is a very old practise but doing it with massive computing power and massive fields of data is something of an order of magnitude ( or several ) greater in scope.

It seems to me that this kind of technology has really only been 'on line' for a couple of decades at most. I therefore make a general assumption that the people operating it are still very much at the stage of educating it or filling it up with practically applicable scenario models.

In other words, for 20 years we've been living through a period where it's extremely likely that the majority of world events, terror attacks, banking collapse, media hyped events, new movies, etc etc (you name it) are either exploited for their data value or even generated from scratch for the purpose of it.

Kind of puts a different slant on things, doesn't it ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bruno (11th May 2017), Carmody (11th May 2017), Chester (11th May 2017), gord (11th May 2017), Hervé (11th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th May 2017), Reinhard (11th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I dont need anyone telling me that this exist. What do you think the purpose of the almost free internet. It works for them more than us otherwise they would have took it down long ago. But how come this is publish while the NGA and other big things is barely heard of. Look for the hooks.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (11th May 2017), Reinhard (11th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,320 times in 10,234 posts

Let me help you out a bit, OMG.

You wanna know if such a level of computer hardware and software can be built? Ask our very own admin.

I personally consider it a done deal, knowing what I know. My knowledge is first and second hand, from trusted people. And we'll leave it at that.

They've collected the data.

The data is in a form where it is organized. In any way they may desire to organize it.

Building a model that can use the data is not that difficult.

Refining it is the hard part. But it can be done.

Some of the postings I've made on systems or hierarchy/order of the human mind (as an avatar system) have probably come in useful to them. Sadly.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bruno (11th May 2017), Chester (11th May 2017), drneglector (11th May 2017), Hervé (11th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (11th May 2017), Reinhard (11th May 2017), Shannon (28th May 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Yes, Norman, yes! Agreed 100% on your whole post!

With regard to this:

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    [...]
    Provoking reactions purely for the reason of observing them is a very old practise but doing it with massive computing power and massive fields of data is something of an order of magnitude ( or several ) greater in scope.
    [...]
    In other words, for 20 years we've been living through a period where it's extremely likely that the majority of world events, terror attacks, banking collapse, media hyped events, new movies, etc etc (you name it) are either exploited for their data value or even generated from scratch for the purpose of it.

Kind of puts a different slant on things, doesn't it ?
    ... check this thread: The Grannie of All Large Scale Instant Psy-ops and The Fear / Survival ...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2017), gord (11th May 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Would you recommend we watch the entire four hour lecture for the Granada Forum video, Bill? I wasn't entirely sure if there is something specific in the four hours, but then again, you do usually tell us if it is unnecessary to watch the entire thing. I can't believe they made this surveillance program's logo a pyramid with and eye on it, watching the earth .

Edit: In this 12 Minute video, the presenter discusses how complex an algorithm would have to be to simulate our own world accurately. I think a supercomputer wouldn't be enough for this. I believe a human wouldn't be capable of this either. I believe that they have created quantum computing, which could host a powerful enough AI to help create the simulation.

Just my 2c
    Last edited by 7alon; 11th May 2017 at 04:19.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bruno (11th May 2017), Justplain (12th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

The concept is eerily similar to the psychohistorians in Isaac Asimovs Foundation -trilogy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychohistory_(fictional)
    The idea of this has been around, I guess the technology has catched up with it.

UT

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Bruno (11th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast