+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: a-bloodline-member-discloses-upcoming-events-and-why-2012-is-so-important-to-them

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

Default a-bloodline-member-discloses-upcoming-events-and-why-2012-is-so-important-to-them

A Bloodline member discloses upcoming events and why 2012 is so important to them

http://www.cherada.com/articulos/a-b...ortant-to-them

"A mysterious supossed member of the 13 bloodlines who rule the planet joined AboveTopSecret.com Forum site to disclose what his superiors commanded him to share to the sheople as dire warning in regard the preparations they are orchestrating for the arrival of their luceferian god by 2012."

"I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say.

Rules define life in games.

If you wish to participate, here they are:

1). I will afford you courtesy and respect in the manner I address you, and I expect the same from you in reciprocation.

2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

3). That you agree to treat this potential dialogue with an aspect of "provisional faith". In practice, this means that rather than impeding the flow of information with crass comments of disbelief or petty name calling, my participation here requires of you that you discourse with me under "suspended judgment". In other words, wait until the process is complete, before deciding for yourself as to the content of truth and knowledge imparted herein.

4). That you formulate your questions intelligently. My time is limited. I do not want to waste it by having to trawl through pointless, futile, insensible or disrespectful questions, therefore I will answer the questions I feel are most deserving of a response, during the time that I have available. Use the time we have wisely.

If any of the above conditions are breached, I reserve the right to terminate our discourse forthwith, if I so choose.

That being said, I will attempt to answer your questions as honestly and openly as is permissible for me. I will check back and respond as time allows.

My original account has not received it's email validation, hence the new one I am now using.

A good start. Thank (most of) you for respecting the boundaries I have set."

http://www.cherada.com/articulos/a-b...ortant-to-them

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

MariaDine (22nd December 2010), shadowstalker (22nd December 2010), StephenW11UK (23rd December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: a-bloodline-member-discloses-upcoming-events-and-why-2012-is-so-important-to-them

Sorry, but I have seen this before, quite some time back, and, its a load of nonsense....not directed at you Bluesflame

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ross For This Post:

bluestflame (2nd January 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,735 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: a-bloodline-member-discloses-upcoming-events-and-why-2012-is-so-important-to-them

Quote Posted by Ross (here)
    Sorry, but I have seen this before, quite some time back, and, its a load of nonsense....not directed at you Bluesflame
    Ditto. This is certainly nonsense.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

ok , thanks for headsup ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

paul1972 (22nd December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Ditto. This is certainly nonsense.
    This is the "hidden hand" material from 2008. Are you sure Bill that ALL of that is nonsense?

I mean some of it does make sense don't you think? This is extremely similar to the Law of One material that Wilcock swears by with his life.

Bill, if you tell Wilcock that the Law of One is nonsense he will probably kill you

I understand that your new very high insider, great man, layers upon layers of the lie guy, has told you that the galactic federation, Law of One and these type of messages, and 2012 is BS, but I don't know everyone and their dog can't be wrong about 2012, and I feel it in my GUT that something positive is about to happen. This prison hell hole can't last forever and we know for a fact that time is really cyclical and not lineal, so change has to happen.

I'm starting to feel now that nobody knows the real truth (only the super high elite) and that most sources of information channeled, from insider or otherwise are mixed truths with lies to confuse us even more.

We will all know in less than two years who really was closer to the truth

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthman For This Post:

Holly Lindin (23rd December 2010), Lily de Cuir (22nd December 2010)

10. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Lily de Cuir's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,453 times in 438 posts

Hi bluestflame and all,

When I came across this a few years ago, it highly piqued my curiosity. But I've since found out it's 'done the rounds' for more years before I became awakened.

That being said, I wouldn't necessarily dismiss it as nonsense. As with anything these days, there is truth mixed with nonsense. And I believe that is intended.

Getting very hard to tell these days what is truth. Just look at Julian Assange, one minute he's a truther, then he's a CIA agent, connected with Mossad, has a Soros affiliated lawyer, blah, blah...

Even though I know Bill doesn't trust channelled information, I think there is some truth in there (although I must admit I discard about 95% of it).

Couldn't agree with you more Truthman.

Cheers,
    Lily

11. Link to Post #7
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Internet trolling is an art for some people (mainly the trolls themselves), and any big forum has its share.

EDIT: I am actually reading it and now I am not sure my comment above applies to it.
    Last edited by Wood; 22nd December 2010 at 10:37.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

People who know the truth have a dilemma - and that is they cant tell you it in a way that is unquestionably accurate. The reason for this is the notion that freewill of the recipient (other-self) cannot be contravened. Sure there are people who know the truth, but if they told another, it would be subject to doubts, consideration, thought and questioning (and SHOULD be). It is therefore mandatory that you use your own discretion at all times will all information - mine (this message!!), Ross's, Bill's, and even the Master JC himself if you were lucky enough to get an interview.

The only person that deserves 100% unquestioning trust is the higher aspects of yourself - your heart.

If it is the hidden-hand material, then I would recommend reading the referenced material if you have not already done so, and make your own mind up. You may be surprised. It certainly triggered some high quality debate on PA1 when it was first put there - one member there kindly edited into a downloadable PDF document if I recall to make it easier.

I recall as I read it, that I saw some truth with high quality "resonance" mixed with deception. Pretty much the story for most information you read on the internet.

John..
    Last edited by Anchor; 22nd December 2010 at 10:26.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), bluestflame (22nd December 2010), Hiram (22nd December 2010), John_b (22nd December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (25th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote 2). I will decide whether or not I am either willing or permitted to answer your question. If your question is not answered, it is either because I cannot disclose it, or because I considered your question was lacking in one or more of the following: respect, courtesy, intelligence, decency, or that it was otherwise unworthy of being dignified with a response.

this supposes that a questioner would have to accept a supremacy of his/her judgement to begin with...absolute rubbish ...

i smell a psychopath behind these lines.. l

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

anikohu (29th December 2010)

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Yes, certainly discard all the dramatics - just get into reading the Q&A
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

17. Link to Post #11
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.
    Just a few days left for that...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wood For This Post:

Hiram (22nd December 2010)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthman (here)
    This is the "hidden hand" material from 2008. Are you sure Bill that ALL of that is nonsense?
    Yep.

It took me 60 seconds to find these quotes. There are many more in such vein.

Quote Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations.
    Quote San Francisco and Damascus, will be uninhabitable by the end of 2010, possibly even sooner.
    Quote Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn.
    Quote Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions.
    Quote Yes, the noonday Winter Solstice Sun of December 21st, 2012 is the time when the Lord of The Harvest shall return. You might know him as "Nibiru".
    Anyone on this forum could write something like this and have it look credible for a few moments - until you really looked at the content.

Note also the giveaway typo in the first quote above, marked in red. Enough said!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2010 at 10:54.

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I'm not sure I understand what the typo has to do with anything. People make typos.

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

using "it's" ie it is rather than the correct "its ' ie signifying connection or ownership

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by nerV (here)
    I'm not sure I understand what the typo has to do with anything. People make typos.
    No representative of a major bloodline, with the responsibility that they carry when interfacing with the public in writing, would ever make the mistake of writing it's for its.
    Quote Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement
    This isn't actually a true typo (like 'nad' for 'and') - it's a clear betrayal of a lack of understanding of basic English grammar that was revealed in a slip.

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No representative of a major bloodline, with the responsibility that they carry when interfacing with the public in writing, would ever make the mistake of writing it's for its.
    I completely disagree with this. Other places in the text the person responds to those who corrects his grammatical mistakes. The person says he is on a time limit, with only an assigned time slot every day to answer the questions. As he feels it is his responsibility to do this task, he wants to answer as many "worthy" questions as possible. Therefore some errors may occur. The person has also said not all "bloodlines" are English native-speakers. (EDIT: This could have been mentioned in the follow-up session with a member of the bloodlines, not the same person, but the same type of interview as the first linked by the OP. I can't find it in this interview. Google search for follow-up interview.)

I am in no way saying that this material is something to spend a lot of time on, but a grammatical error is not a reason to debunk this material, as the text has made no mention of those born into the "bloodlines" as having a perfect English written language. As far as I know, no such claim has been stated outside this material as well.

As for the predictions... well, they have their plans that do not realize themselves, in my opinion.

I agree that many on this forum could write the same text, having studied the concepts of the law of one. It would actually be a fun experiment, but the disinformation it would create is best to be avoided in this day and age (or any age for that matter.)

In my opinion, the text is a mix of truth and disinformation.
    Last edited by Malcolm Linus; 22nd December 2010 at 12:52. Reason: Correcting grammatical errors. I guess I'm not a bloodline.

24. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote I completely disagree with this. Other places in the text the person responds to those who corrects his grammatical mistakes. The person says he is on a time limit, with only an assigned time slot every day to answer the questions. As he feels it is his responsibility to do this task, he wants to answer as many "worthy" questions as possible. Therefore some errors may occur. The person has also said not all "bloodlines" are English native-speakers.

native or non-native english speaker (i suspect native), this sort of mistake points out that his/her use of english does not live up to his high pedigree educatio/background as claimed by him/herself... it is diffcult to make this sort of an error in haste - it's normally made out of genuine ignorance..i am not judging this person for not having an up to scratch command of english, just noticing that is most probably lying about his/her background... l

25. Link to Post #18
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Pieces of the puzzle are in the details.

i feel that anyone from significant bloodline would not themselves speak openly, they would use a proxy.

26. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

I agree with Bill that typos and grammatical errors in what purports to be a serious document are strong points in flagging it as fake. A good example is Nigerian scam emails.

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)

native or non-native english speaker (i suspect native), this sort of mistake points out that his/her use of english does not live up to his high pedigree educatio/background as claimed by him/herself... it is diffcult to make this sort of an error in haste - it's normally made out of genuine ignorance..i am not judging this person for not having an up to scratch command of english, just noticing that is most probably lying about his/her background... l

What has the person said about his/her educational background? I don't want to go searching this material yet again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast