+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What’s in the Box: King’s Daughter Discovered In Pyramid

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

Default What’s in the Box: King’s Daughter Discovered In Pyramid

Last month, in the ancient Egyptian necropolis of Dahshur, researchers discovered a pyramid. This week, inside the pyramid they found a burial chamber that is about 3,700 years old containing a wooden box on which were chiseled three lines of hieroglyphic text.

What Was In the Box?

The box would have contained canopic jars that held wrappings of the deceased person’s liver, stomach, intestines and lungs. These jars are typically used in the mummification process during the period from the Old Kingdom up until the Ptolemaic Period, the oldest examples of which are from the 11 th or 12 th dynasty and made from stone or wood. After this period, the viscera would have been preserved, wrapped and positioned with the body. From the recent announcement by the Egyptian archaeological mission who made the discovery, it is unclear whether the jars, or remnants of them, were found in the box. However, the wrapped viscera certainly were.

Canopic jars of Neskhons, wife of Pinedjem II . Made of calcite, with
    painted wooden heads. Circa 990–969 BC.

Whose Tomb Is It?

Researchers think she was the daughter of the 13 th Dynasty King Emenikamaw. His pyramid is about 600 meters (1,968 feet) away from this pyramid, in which his supposed daughter was entombed.

The three lines of hieroglyphics engraved on the box (visible in the top image) are rituals to protect the deceased and also the name of its owner.

Sherif Abdel Moneim, assistant minister of antiquities, said that in the previous month, archaeologists had discovered a relief [presumably at the newly discovered pyramid] with 10 lines of hieroglyphics including the cartouche of King Emenikamaw. This has led them to conclude that the tomb, box and remains are that of the king’s daughter.

Researchers from the Egyptian Archaeological Mission also found a human-shaped sarcophagus that was in very bad condition.

Removal of the block of the burial chamber at the newly discover 13 th
    Dynasty Pyramid at Dahshur.

The Pyramids of Dahshur

Dahshur, which is near Giza and about 40 kilometers (25 miles) south of Cairo has several pyramids of kings. Some of these pyramids were made of mud brick and are in bad condition.

Another of these pyramids at Dahshur, the Bent or Rhomboidal Pyramid, was built with a couple of errors. The angle of the pyramid was started at 54 degrees, which would have resulted in a huge, unstable edifice. So about halfway up the side, the architect reduced the angle to 43 degrees, giving the structure a bent shape. Another mistake is that it was built on sand and gravel—a very unstable base for such a large structure.

King Snefru’s Bent Pyramid, near King Emenikamaw’s, had a mistake
    in its design: At 54 degrees the angle was too sharp, so its architect
    reduced the angle to 43 degrees about halfway up.

This bent pyramid was built for King Snefru, of 2680 to 2656 BC. It was made of limestone and is 101 meters (331 feet) tall.

Snefru’s second pyramid, the Red Pyramid, was built straight up, with no steps, from top to bottom at 43 degrees. It is the first perfect pyramid of its type. He built this one because he was displeased with the Bent Pyramid. The Red Pyramid is named after the hue the rocks take on after a rain.

The huge pyramids of Giza are not far away, but they are larger, were built later and were all built at one near-perfect angle. The Great Pyramid of Giza, built by Snefru’s son Khugu, is 455 feet (138.7 meters) tall.

Source:
    http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-...ecently-021386

peace...
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Art (12th May 2017), Bill Ryan (11th May 2017), Bluegreen (11th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), enigma3 (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017), Helene West (12th May 2017), Inanna (12th May 2017), Jean-Marie (11th May 2017), justntime2learn (15th May 2017), Lefty Dave (12th May 2017), Loren (13th May 2017), Magnus (15th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2017), meat suit (12th May 2017), Nasu (12th May 2017), Ol' Roy (12th May 2017), seko (12th May 2017), The Freedom Train (11th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: What’s in the Box: King’s Daughter Discovered In Pyramid

Quote Posted by Skywizard (reporting ancient-origins.net) (here)
    The huge pyramids of Giza are not far away, but they are larger, were built later...
    ... well, maybe not!

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2017), Bob (11th May 2017), Cardillac (12th May 2017), DeDukshyn (12th May 2017), DNA (11th May 2017), enigma3 (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017), jjjones (12th May 2017), justntime2learn (15th May 2017), Lefty Dave (12th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th May 2017), Nasu (12th May 2017), Olam (12th May 2017), Skywizard (12th May 2017), The Freedom Train (11th May 2017), uzn (12th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

If one looks at the quality of construction of all the pyramids in Egypt it appears that quality got better and better until the construction of the great pyramid (if we are to accept the time line of mainstream archaeology). Then it declined rather quickly. Of the three pyramids on the Giza plateau the great pyramid is clearly the best built. The fit of the stones is substantially better. The information contained in its design is vastly superior than any other pyramid in Egypt. It is the most astounding building on earth. All other pyramids are inferior to it. I have read some high octane speculation that suggests that the Great pyramid was built first and the other 2 on the plateau somewhat later. Then the rest of the Egyptian pyramids were built considerably later, during the time of the pharaohs. I accept the idea that the Giza complex was built around 10,000 BC as the alignment with Orion is best at that time. But we do not know. They could have been built much earlier. Best evidence is that the pyramids at Dashur were built much later.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

Bluegreen (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017), Nasu (12th May 2017), Skywizard (12th May 2017), The Freedom Train (11th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    If one looks at the quality of construction of all the pyramids in Egypt it appears that quality got better and better until the construction of the great pyramid (if we are to accept the time line of mainstream archaeology). Then it declined rather quickly. Of the three pyramids on the Giza plateau the great pyramid is clearly the best built. The fit of the stones is substantially better. The information contained in its design is vastly superior than any other pyramid in Egypt. It is the most astounding building on earth. All other pyramids are inferior to it. I have read some high octane speculation that suggests that the Great pyramid was built first and the other 2 on the plateau somewhat later. Then the rest of the Egyptian pyramids were built considerably later, during the time of the pharaohs. I accept the idea that the Giza complex was built around 10,000 BC as the alignment with Orion is best at that time. But we do not know. They could have been built much earlier. Best evidence is that the pyramids at Dashur were built much later.
    I don't think the construction got better and better, I have reason to believe that the best pyramids were built first and the later pyramids are copy cats made with inferior engineering. Why would the best pyramids be the oldest pyramids? And why would there be a decline in engineering capability rather than a steady increase in capability? These are interesting questions to ask. I'm of the opinion that the answer coincides with this short video on ancient population clusters of RH- negative peoples.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

avid (12th May 2017), Bluegreen (11th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017), Helene West (12th May 2017), Inanna (12th May 2017), Krist (15th May 2017), Lefty Dave (12th May 2017), marique3652 (15th May 2017), Nasu (12th May 2017), Ol' Roy (12th May 2017), peggy englebrake (13th May 2017), sijohn (12th May 2017), TargeT (15th May 2017), The Freedom Train (11th May 2017), Tyy1907 (15th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@enigma3

"If one looks at the quality of construction of all the pyramids in Egypt it appears that quality got better and better until the construction of the great pyramid (if we are to accept the time line of mainstream archaeology). Then it declined rather quickly."

yes, absolutely- one needs to read Dr. Joseph Farrell's monumental "Giza Death Star" trilogy for more info on this subject;

the great pyramids simply have to pre-date the Egyptian civilization and were never, ever burial tombs;

the info is out there if one in interested; Farrell is a great start but not the only source of info on this topic-

stay well enigma and all readers-

Larry

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (12th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

thx to DNA for the vid on RH neg type. I once listened to an interview on an alt station with a guest with RH neg who claimed he was stalked and harrassed by the government because of his blood type. I wish I could remember whose show it was. If anyone heard such please send me a PM with the show name. thx for turning me on to Robert Sepehr, I'm now following him on twitter and want to investigate more of his work.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (13th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Yes, I too do not believe there was a decline in pyramid construction quality and I agree with DNA that the "best" pyramids were built first. There is a lot of evidence out there to support this viewpoint that counters the mainstream archaeological position on the age of the pyramids. One of my favorite pieces of soft evidence are the Emerald Tablets of Thoth a part of which translates as below.

The original tablets are intact and kept in a secret location. They are real and scribed into an indestructible material. The English translation was done in 1925.

In the tablets, Thoth refers to Egypt as the "Land of Khem" which is what it was called after the fall of Atlantis when Thoth first migrated there and encountered "hairy barbarians". Thoth's lifespan was far greater than the historical figures in the Old Testament who lived for a meager 700 - 900 years, and he ruled over the land of Khem for thousands of years, transforming the land into what became the Egyptian civilization. Here's an excerpt:

"Long dwelt we in the land of Khem ...
    Great grew the sons of Khem,
    doing great works ...
    Blasted I then a path to Amenti
    so that I might retain my powers,
    living from age to age a Sun of Atlantis,
    keeping wisdom, preserving the records.

"Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway
    a gateway heading down to Amenti.
    Few there would be with courage to dare it,
    few pass the portal to dark Amenti.

"Raised over the portal, I, a mighty pyramid
    using the power
    that overcomes Earth force (gravity).
    Deep and yet deeper placed i
    a force-house or chamber;
    from it carved I a circular passage
    reaching almost to the great summit.
    There in the apex, set I the crystal,
    sending the ray into the "time-space"
    drawing the force from out of the ether,
    concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.

"Builded I the Great Pyramid,
    patterned after the pyramid of earth forces,
    burning eternally so that it, too,
    might remain thru the ages.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), DNA (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    I agree with DNA that the "best" pyramids were built first. There is a lot of evidence out there to support this viewpoint that counters the mainstream archaeological position on the age of the pyramids. One of my favorite pieces of soft evidence are the Emerald Tablets of Thoth...
    I'm a huge fan of Edgar Cayce and that is neither here nor there in relationship to a certain well known alternative community celebrity who claims a certain affinity with him.
    I'm of the opinion that the answer to the RH- enigma and the initial construction of the great pyramids of Giza can be understood with Edgar Cayce's hypnotic regressions.
    Cayce stated that the cataclysms in Atlantis were triggered due to long standing wars between two sides, I explain this because it is very relevant now to our present situation. Simply stated, one side believed in slavery and the other side did not. These two factions warred and used very high tech weaponry to destabilize the earth's crust. But that isn't really the whole story.
    The side that believed in slavery, believed that it was okay to genetically manipulate the human genome and combine it with aspects of certain animals.
    So what we have here is a slave caste system, where the creatures of ancient mythology were in fact real. Mermaids, Minotaurs, Pegasus, Griffins and who knows what the hell else.
    Real quick, the work of Melba Ketchum states, (and she is a geneticist who has completed the genome for bigfoot samples certified legit by David Paulides and his associates) that Sasquatch is a part human, part animal hybrid that is only 15,000 years old. So it appears, atleast to me that some of these hybrids have lived on and have been quite successfull. A point that backs this up would be the many claims of offspring being the result of Sasquatch/Human couplings, for more on this see Zana here. https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...highlight=zana

Edgar Cayce states that when the final remnants of Atlantis sank 12,000 years ago, that refugees went to the exact same places we see ancient clusters of RH- blood.
    Further more Cayce states that those folks who landed in Egypt built the Great Pyramids, and also attempted to HELP the slave caste who had also departed Atlantis by performing medical procedures that would make them as human as possible.
    Where am I going here?
    I think it very possible that most folks on this planet through interbreeding and such have propogated an RH+ blood type due to their hybrid ancestry.
    I think it very possible that human evolution as we know is completely false and this is why academia will not under any circumstances listen to information from alternative archeologists like Klaus Dona and Michael Cremo.
    Last edited by DNA; 15th May 2017 at 16:14.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017), meat suit (15th May 2017), TargeT (15th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I don't think the construction got better and better, I have reason to believe that the best pyramids were built first and the later pyramids are copy cats made with inferior engineering. Why would the best pyramids be the oldest pyramids? And why would there be a decline in engineering capability rather than a steady increase in capability? These are interesting questions to ask. I'm of the opinion that the answer coincides with this short video on ancient population clusters of RH- negative peoples.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls_ZtM1Itzs
    It appears that our timeline has been massively manipulated (as far as numbers go) perhaps 1000 years were added to the Gregorian calendar.

This set of videos is NOT short, but exhaustively illustrates the above statement:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...hjWZ-KNAHAWCx6
    I highly reccomend, it also correlates with DNA's video.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), DNA (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread