+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Astral Work / Astral Rescue: Share Your Experiences

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Default Astral Work / Astral Rescue: Share Your Experiences

Hello, Avalon members.

Do you do "astral work?" What do I mean by "astral work?" While you dream or have out of body experiences, are you in some way helping others, whether it be deceased humans or still living humans who are in their physical or astral form. From what I understand, astral work may also include other tasks or missions carried out in the astral, perhaps related to bringing the matrix down. If this sounds like something that you do, then I invite you to share and discuss your work in this thread.

I started having out of body experiences (OBEs) in 2006. At first, they were spontaneous, but as I learned more about them, I was quickly able to induce them. I have had over 100 OBEs since the first. The types of experiences I have had range from visiting with my deceased grandmother to reconnecting with a cat who I had strong bond with during my teen years to experimenting (confirming) my OBEs with living family members who don't live with me to meeting with beings that I can, at this point, only describe as existing in a futuristic reality very close to our 3D reality.

But I also do astral work, work that I do not plan on doing or think about doing in my physical waking state. There is no other way to put it: There is another version of me busy at work in the astral world, or whatever you want to call that reality that we go to in-between lifetimes. I have a double life, and the me that exists in the physical world seems to have no control over what that other me does and has very limited access to memories of what this other me has done.

My astral work began in 2009 with my other me, which I call my “astral self,” showing up at scenes of death. At first, I thought they were premonitions; then, as I experienced these more and more, I decided I must be a helper or helper-in-training. After 2013, the death scene experiences ended and I found myself having out of body experiences in which I show others -- living people who I know and don't know -- how to fly, demonstrating how I do it or trying to lift them up. More recently, like over the last two to three years, I realized that I work with other human astral workers, and sometimes even return from these experiences with their first names.

To get this thread going, I am sharing several excerpts from my journal entries of astral work experiences.

1) (Death scene experience, 2007) I had an experience in the later part of the morning. I was at a car accident scene, the parking lot of possibly a gas station. There was an elder man’s body outside of the vehicle. I saw a Hispanic or dark-skinned woman helping him, or trying to help him. She told me it was too late. But as she tells me this, I see the man showing signs of life. He is worried about his wife, and I try to assure him that she is okay. I am then in an ambulance or some type of enclosure. His wife is laying in a bed or on a cot near him, also injured or deceased. But he is alive, and I am excited he is still alive. [It could have been his spirit (astral body) that I saw alive.]

2) (Death scene experience, 2013) In this experience, I was in a high-rise building, either a hotel or apartment building. It was nighttime. From a window in one of the apartments or a hotel room, I could see a very overweight man, dark-haired and possibly shirtless, standing on the balcony many stories up from the ground. He was there for a while, as if contemplating whatever he was doing or about to do. I looked away, busying myself with something. When I looked again out the window, I could see him jumping. I sensed it was a suicide jump into the pool below or the concrete area surrounding the pool. I rushed to the phone and called 911, but I had trouble speaking. I could not talk or whoever I was calling could not hear me. I hurried out of the building to find this man and save him, if he could be saved. I was racing around, having trouble finding the pool area. I remember seeing only the back area of the property, which was undeveloped land.

3) (Helping people to fly, 2016) Ragged night of sleep. The puppy was up at 2 am making noise in the crate. I put him and the crate in the far bedroom, which resulted in him barking and howling most of the night. In between the noise, I managed to sleep and have an OBE. There were at least two sets of symptoms. In both there were stars, but in one there were also strange forms and patterns, almost cavernous. As soon as I was out and without intending to go to her, I went to Kelly [my sister in Connecticut, 1,000+ miles away]. She was sleeping, I think. I must have woken her astral body to show her how to fly. I picked her up and pushed her through a window that seemed to have a crack in it, and she, somewhat fearful, went through it. [I verified with her that there is a large crack in the window's glass, though she has no memory of me being there.] I then flew through the same window, and felt myself going through the glass, thinking I would get cut. But I flew through it, with no cuts.

4) (Helping people to fly, 2016)
    My first stop was my sister's home [different sister; about 50 miles away]. She seemed aware that I was there. I was showing her how to fly. I picked her up and lifted her in the air so she could fly with me. ... I then blasted up into space and wanted to go to another earth (in a parallel universe). I ended up in England; it was daylight. [Can't be sure if it was a parallel earth or not.] I met a group of people sitting and standing in an outdoor square or park. I asked them if they could see me. One woman said I looked "liquidity," but she could see me. I asked her where I was, and she gave me a city name [I wrote it down after the OBE, but it is so sloppy that I can't read it]. There was a tall younger guy in this group and I tried to lift him to have him fly with me, but I could not do it. He was too heavy, probably with fear and not in physical weight. I told them my name, as if they would later confirm seeing me, and then left the group to return to my body. It took so long to get back. I flew over groups of walking people. I was flying low and hit a boy in the head. He looked up, though he could not see me.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Baby Steps (12th May 2017), Beren (14th May 2017), betoobig (14th May 2017), Bill Ryan (12th May 2017), Blanket (25th January 2018), Bruno (15th May 2017), Dowloader (12th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Fanna (13th May 2017), gaiagirl (14th May 2017), Jake (12th May 2017), justntime2learn (16th May 2017), meat suit (12th May 2017), Miaspri (17th May 2017), Mike (12th May 2017), Orph (12th May 2017), starlight (12th May 2017), toppy (12th May 2017), william r sanford72 (14th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Astral Work / Astral Rescue: Share Your Experiences

I am having some experiencies Out of body since February I think... Nothing special, sometimes when I meditate I get able to see my environment (my room most cases). Had this kind of experience three times. But the last week happened something new. In meditation I worked my focus and conscience and I could feel like getting along a tube and then I started to see mi room with the eyes closed and even more. Light people and shadow people being around me. This was the time that I sintonized with the astral plane succesfully first time while being aware.

I will continue my practice and if there is something new I will share it with you!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dowloader For This Post:

betoobig (14th May 2017), Blanket (25th January 2018), Bruno (15th May 2017), Jake (12th May 2017), Noelle (12th May 2017), Orph (12th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dowloader (here)
    I am having some experiencies Out of body since February I think... Nothing special, sometimes when I meditate I get able to see my environment (my room most cases). Had this kind of experience three times. But the last week happened something new. In meditation I worked my focus and conscience and I could feel like getting along a tube and then I started to see mi room with the eyes closed and even more. Light people and shadow people being around me. This was the time that I sintonized with the astral plane succesfully first time while being aware.

I will continue my practice and if there is something new I will share it with you!
    Thanks for sharing your out of body experience. You may want to post your experiences in one of the other OBE threads, such as https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rituality-Meet.

This one I created specifically for those doing astral work, and it should stay on topic to adhere to forum policy. You will also get more assistance or support in the other threads. I look forward to reading about your experiences.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (14th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Dowloader (13th May 2017), Jake (12th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I will share a brief one... first of all,, the OBE where we demonstrate how to fly is quite common for me too..😀😀

I was oot'n'abooot one clear day about 7 years ago... (daytime projections are by far the most fun..) I flew out to the back deck area and basked for a bit in the heightened intensity of the astral state.. I was wondering what I should do whe I noticed these two little gilrls walking through the back yard toward the fence.. a they were very little, maybe 18 months and two years.. One could walk okay and she was helping the littler girl who could just barely walk.. They had on little dresses and bows in their hair. They smiled and walked toward the fence... I watched as they made their way.. when they got to the fence, they bumbled around like toddlers will do,, trying to help each other over the fence... Finally, the older girl waved at me and asked me if I could help her sister. I helped both girls over the fence. They were smiley and happy the whole time. The whole thing was quite pleasent...

A couple of years later, I was talking with a neighbor about almost getting into a wreck earlier that day in my truck.. The conversation eventually started to really dig on me... he told me about a wreck behind our houses (in the backyard, across the street, before there was a fence,,) It was on Easter,, and the two little girls were killed...

I don't have the slightest clue how it was that I helped them... To me, I only helped them over the fence.. I had/have the strongest feeling that they really appreciated the help... Who knows,, the whole thing felt quite random. Of course I did not tell my neighbor about the OBE... When I connected what he was saying to my OBE,, my stomach almost turned..

I like to think that I somehow helped these two little spirits, but I don't really know...

Jake
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

Beren (14th May 2017), betoobig (14th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Dowloader (14th May 2017), Noelle (12th May 2017), Orph (12th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jake (here)
    I will share a brief one... first of all,, the OBE where we demonstrate how to fly is quite common for me too..😀😀

I was oot'n'abooot one clear day about 7 years ago... (daytime projections are by far the most fun..) I flew out to the back deck area and basked for a bit in the heightened intensity of the astral state.. I was wondering what I should do whe I noticed these two little gilrls walking through the back yard toward the fence.. a they were very little, maybe 18 months and two years.. One could walk okay and she was helping the littler girl who could just barely walk.. They had on little dresses and bows in their hair. They smiled and walked toward the fence... I watched as they made their way.. when they got to the fence, they bumbled around like toddlers will do,, trying to help each other over the fence... Finally, the older girl waved at me and asked me if I could help her sister. I helped both girls over the fence. They were smiley and happy the whole time. The whole thing was quite pleasent...

A couple of years later, I was talking with a neighbor about almost getting into a wreck earlier that day in my truck.. The conversation eventually started to really dig on me... he told me about a wreck behind our houses (in the backyard, across the street, before there was a fence,,) It was on Easter,, and the two little girls were killed...

I don't have the slightest clue how it was that I helped them... To me, I only helped them over the fence.. I had/have the strongest feeling that they really appreciated the help... Who knows,, the whole thing felt quite random. Of course I did not tell my neighbor about the OBE... When I connected what he was saying to my OBE,, my stomach almost turned..

I like to think that I somehow helped these two little spirits, but I don't really know...

Jake
    Great experience! There are many interpretations of what happens when we pass/transition, especially those of us who go abruptly and at young ages. Maybe their energy bodies were still there because they had not realized they had passed, and you helping the little one over the fence set them on their way. A lot of my scenes of death experiences seemed random too, and I was just drawn there and had no choice.

In the suicide experience that I described above, a couple of weeks after, a Hispanic man jumped or fell to his death from a balcony at a hotel in Orlando, Florida, which is less than an hour from me. Though it made the news, the details were few; even his name was not made public. He was a visitor, though, from Central America or Mexico. While I could say my experience could have been a premonition; I could also say, if time is illusory, that my astral self traveled to the future.

So far I have had no experiences in which I help the deceased go to the tunnel of light. That's a good thing, because I don't think we know without a shadow of a doubt if the tunnel of light is a trap or not.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (14th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Jake (12th May 2017), Orph (12th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,291 times in 744 posts

Yes, I do astral rescue work.

But the one fact the slaps me across the face is that you CRATE YOUR DOG!
    HOW can you do this? You are in loco parentis for this animal; no ANIMAL IS crated IN THEIR NATURAL STATE

How do you square this with your conscience?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th May 2017 at 20:17. Reason: @ kirolak, I tempered your post (and deleted Jake's responses). Your question is very fair, but the way you expressed it kind of guaranteed there would not be any interesting conversation to follow.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

betoobig (14th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Yes, I do astral rescue work.

But the one fact the slaps me across the face is that you CRATE YOUR DOG!
    HOW can you do this? You are in loco parentis for this animal; no ANIMAL IS crated IN THEIR NATURAL STATE

How do you square this with your conscience?
    A strange post, but here's my response. He is a German Shepherd and at that time was a puppy, a young puppy that like to run after my cats because he saw them as prey, chew on things that could hurt him, and he was being potty trained. If he was out in the wild, he would have been in a den, an enclosed area. He was not crated for long and only at night while we slept. That's enough about my dog. I look forward to reading about your astral work.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (14th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Jake (13th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,002 times in 1,797 posts

i started last year to do distance healling, people started to pop up asking for it. I have done OBes too but both thigs are diferent, for distance healling i dont need to go through the separation of the phisycal, i mean i can do being in my body (or at least is what i feel), but often, doing distance healling, i can see the people where they are what they are wearing or the hair style. I think there is allways a reason for Obe, in mines, when i reached to loose fear and go all the way, i went far, very far away, i believe it was another planet, and close to a city, and i was directed towars a window in a building where there was a male baby, everything looked warm and charming, and i felt huge relieve. I think it waas a baby we, my wife and i, losted with 7 months. He didnīt even borned, but we felt big lose.
    With distance healling people are reporting very nice things and feellings, i know they get closer to their natural state which is happines. But i like to make clear that i, we, dont do anything, we are not the doers but the recivers of the experience.
    Thank you Lady M for the thread.
    @Jake, i missed you brother. It is funny i was thinking about you this week and your awesome song was ringing in my head.Big hug!
    Much love
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Dowloader (14th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Jake (14th May 2017), Noelle (14th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by betoobig (here)
    i started last year to do distance healling, people started to pop up asking for it. I have done OBes too but both thigs are diferent, for distance healling i dont need to go through the separation of the phisycal, i mean i can do being in my body (or at least is what i feel), but often, doing distance healling, i can see the people where they are what they are wearing or the hair style. I think there is allways a reason for Obe, in mines, when i reached to loose fear and go all the way, i went far, very far away, i believe it was another planet, and close to a city, and i was directed towars a window in a building where there was a male baby, everything looked warm and charming, and i felt huge relieve. I think it waas a baby we, my wife and i, losted with 7 months. He didnīt even borned, but we felt big lose.
    With distance healling people are reporting very nice things and feellings, i know they get closer to their natural state which is happines. But i like to make clear that i, we, dont do anything, we are not the doers but the recivers of the experience.
    @Jake, i missed you brother. It is funny i was thinking about you this week and your awesome song was ringing in my head.Big hug!
    Much love
    Thanks for your post. Awesome that you're a distance healer. These people that "pop up," do you know them or are they strangers? How exactly does that work? Do you know what's ailing them before you try to heal or do you sense the ailment? I believe I have had at least one experience in which I helped facilitate healing. While napping and between awake and asleep, and I was with a young boy, with his mother in the background. In this physical reality, I have no idea who they are. There was something wrong with the child's brain or head. I put my hands on or near his head, and then snapped awake, surprised by what I was experiencing. I shut my eyes again and quickly went back to that between asleep and awake state, and I was with the boy again, with my hands still working on his head. Obviously, I can't say this was an actual healing or a practice run, but it felt real.

Interesting OBE. It could be that you visited a parallel Earth or another reality where you exist and your baby did not pass.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (15th May 2017), Bruno (15th May 2017), Jake (14th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Much love
    Thanks for your post. Awesome that you're a distance healer. These people that "pop up," do you know them or are they strangers? How exactly does that work? Do you know what's ailing them before you try to heal or do you sense the ailment? I believe I have had at least one experience in which I helped facilitate healing. While napping and between awake and asleep, and I was with a young boy, with his mother in the background. In this physical reality, I have no idea who they are. There was something wrong with the child's brain or head. I put my hands on or near his head, and then snapped awake, surprised by what I was experiencing. I shut my eyes again and quickly went back to that between asleep and awake state, and I was with the boy again, with my hands still working on his head. Obviously, I can't say this was an actual healing or a practice run, but it felt real.

Interesting OBE. It could be that you visited a parallel Earth or another reality where you exist and your baby did not pass.
    I did not know most of the people, i am meeting them n the net, but i started doing it to family members, but after an spiritual retreat the healling gained power. As i said i dont do the healling, i consider myself like a light plumber... i can redirect source energy to a being, no matter where he/she is. The energy is intelligent and knows what, where and how much has to give to any giving objective. I know, by experience, it is more powerfull when the people are open to it, animals and plants or minerals are allways open. I have done also without the person involved asked for it. A mother asked for healling for his boy (11), he was very sad becouse her grandma passed, results were awesome too, but i guess the aprouval of the mother made it work better.
    i allways say the same, do not believe anything, but experience yourself... it will be my pleasure.
    About the OBEs i like the natural aproach of "let it happen whenever it happens"... be open, i am.
    What i do when doing healling (allways in real time) is this:
    1- i relax into med
    2-concentrate on the person
    3-when i got the person localized i start by align their 3 bodies (phisycal/emotional/energetic...or you name them)
    once aligned the healling happens by itself.
    4- i increase the amount of light/sourece energy by doing this: i visualize all the cosmos inside me and i redirect all that light/energy to my astrals hands which are on top of the aligned person.
    All this last about 25 to 30 minutes and then i let them be by saying " my astral hand keep there till job done.
    So all the healling session takes about 45 min.
    Sorry i did not replay before, long beutifull day.
    Much love

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Baby Steps (16th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Jake (15th May 2017), Noelle (15th May 2017), Orph (16th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Much love

I did not know most of the people, i am meeting them n the net, but i started doing it to family members, but after an spiritual retreat the healling gained power. As i said i dont do the healling, i consider myself like a light plumber... i can redirect source energy to a being, no matter where he/she is. The energy is intelligent and knows what, where and how much has to give to any giving objective. I know, by experience, it is more powerfull when the people are open to it, animals and plants or minerals are allways open. I have done also without the person involved asked for it. A mother asked for healling for his boy (11), he was very sad becouse her grandma passed, results were awesome too, but i guess the aprouval of the mother made it work better.
    i allways say the same, do not believe anything, but experience yourself... it will be my pleasure.
    About the OBEs i like the natural aproach of "let it happen whenever it happens"... be open, i am.
    What i do when doing healling (allways in real time) is this:
    1- i relax into med
    2-concentrate on the person
    3-when i got the person localized i start by align their 3 bodies (phisycal/emotional/energetic...or you name them)
    once aligned the healling happens by itself.
    4- i increase the amount of light/sourece energy by doing this: i visualize all the cosmos inside me and i redirect all that light/energy to my astrals hands which are on top of the aligned person.
    All this last about 25 to 30 minutes and then i let them be by saying " my astral hand keep there till job done.
    So all the healling session takes about 45 min.
    Sorry i did not replay before, long beutifull day.
    Much love
    Thanks for answering my questions. I especially like your fourth step, visualizing the entire cosmos within you. I plan on looking into this more. I'm sure it's something that we can all do with knowledge and practice.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (16th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Jake (15th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

of course anyone can do, we are truely one. But let me once again offer you or anyone reading the healling session. For Avalonians you can pm me, for readers in general here is my email: betoobig@gmail.com
    I am also translating into spanish Kenji Kumaraīs activation, powerfull astral work here too. Activations are an audio file for you to lay down and be open to recive. You can find kenji here kenjikumara.com and the activations in spanish are here www.kenjikumaraespanol.com
    Kenji directs you astrally to perform diferent issues, for example the cleaning of the 4 major arquetipes. I do love this man and his sense of humor. He has a fine protocol to guide you so you, astrally, do the job.
    Once again thanks for the thread and much love

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Bruno (16th May 2017), Dowloader (2nd June 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Jake (16th May 2017), Noelle (16th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Yes, sometimes and so does my husband. He's been in between robbers harming others a couple of times. I can see him as a guardian angel OB. He's just that way.
    I'm more of a weather worker/winds and such.
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 16th May 2017 at 09:50.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

betoobig (16th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017), Jake (16th May 2017), Noelle (16th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Yes, sometimes and so does my husband. He's been in between robbers harming others a couple of times. I can see him as a guardian angel OB. He's just that way.
    I'm more of a weather worker/winds and such.
    Thanks for sharing. When your husband is helping people being robbed, is his astral form materializing and physically stopping the crime or is he affecting the would-be robber astrally? I would also love to hear more about your weather work. How do you do it? Do you have an example that you can share?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

betoobig (16th May 2017), EFO (16th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread