+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aurora - a walk-in FlyingRainbowLasagne

1. Link to Post #1
    Sweden Avalon Member astridmari's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Aurora - a walk-in FlyingRainbowLasagne

She has invented a new shape that will help us get aligned to creator. She calls it the Flying Rainbow Lasagne. Very interesting.

In this video Aurora explains among a lot of things the economy of hell and how to deal with demons. The total energy or the total entropy are two ways to get to unity consciousness. How AI - archons/demons - jumped off the creation and started their own economy harvesting our energy. Their original choice was to not use energy but to loose energy - but later changed their mind and started to steel our energy. Reminding them of their original choice is a way to handle them. They are supposed to be frozen in the Bose einstein condensate according to Aurora.

What do you think? What I heard until now resonates with me. I have listened to a couple videos so far. She has lots of videos on YouTube - after searching this forum I could not find anything about her. If that is so please move this thread to appropriate place.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to astridmari For This Post:

genevieve (14th May 2017), Hym (14th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Default Re: Aurora - a walk-in FlyingRainbowLasagne

Thanks, Astridmari, for the thread. Aurora explains some depths of sacred geometric inclusion from the occlusion sold by the energy thieves who challenge humans. You don't have to buy into anything that doesn't make sense here, while still engaging in those things that have such insight and are undeniable, especially on a personal level.
    I've listened to and understood Randy for a while now and am grateful for his contributions with his friends in heart and soul, to the point and liberating for those distressed. OffPlanetRadio.com is his sharing and insightful home, for now at least.

+ Reply to Thread