+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alb (Alien Love Bite)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Alb (Alien Love Bite)

I guess my experience was somewhat different, as I am still friends with & in contact with this person. It seems like I was "used" for a certain purpose during a specific time period in this person's life; then I had that weird happening to let me know that part was "over" for me. Perhaps my experience was of the "good" kind. I really don't know. I just try to learn & grow with everything that has happened in my life. I can't help but feel "someone" up there is pulling the strings at times & we just live through experiences without knowing what exactly is going on!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2017), Hervé (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), Starlight77 (18th May 2017), Sunny (19th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

one thing my husband says is that it is all learning, we agreed to this at some point and everything has a purpose.....strangely after all the pain and suffering he caused our family seems closer and we are more in love than ever

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    I guess my experience was somewhat different, as I am still friends with & in contact with this person. It seems like I was "used" for a certain purpose during a specific time period in this person's life; then I had that weird happening to let me know that part was "over" for me. Perhaps my experience was of the "good" kind. I really don't know. I just try to learn & grow with everything that has happened in my life. I can't help but feel "someone" up there is pulling the strings at times & we just live through experiences without knowing what exactly is going on!

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (17th May 2017), Hervé (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017), Starlight77 (18th May 2017), Victoria (20th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Wonderful to hear you all came through it!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2017), Earth Angel (17th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), RunningDeer (17th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

I’ve read both Eve Lorgen's books. I still haven’t perfected the relationship thang. Fortunately now I’m armed with research on psychopaths, interference from unseen entities and most important, I listen to my seasoned inner-radar.

There’s been an overlap of people and events over the course of my adult life:

The summer of 1969, I was on an interview. The second part was at the main headquarters, but I had no car. Minutes later Paul walked into the area. The secretary asked if he could give me a ride there and back.

Fast forward to that fall of my senior year in a new school. I began dating Mike. One month later, I was invited to Sunday dinner. His parents were eager to meet the new girl friend, who’s 18 and had her own apartment. Over dinner, Mike’s father asked if his son remembered him saying that he gave a young lady a ride to the interview. And how it would’ve been nice if he could've met her. Paul said this is she. I didn’t recognize him right away because I was nervous about meeting my boyfriend’s parents. Mike and I married. Two years later Michael was born.

Fast forward to marriage #2. We rented a place. I invited my ex-mother-in-law over. Unbeknown to anyone of us, the room my son slept in was the same room his father slept in many years earlier. The family briefly rented while their home was built.

Shortly after I met my second husband, he introduced me to his good friend. As it turned out, his friend was my homeroom teacher my senior year. He let me take a power nap in homeroom and sent me off to class because I worked 3rd shift. As mentioned, I had my own apartment and it was my last year of high school. So after work, I’d scoot home to shower and scoot off to school. That interview I mentioned above for the job? The one where Paul (my future father-in-law) gave me a ride? That was the 3rd shift job.

Fast forward, six months after my son died, my partner of five years died of a sudden heart attack. He was in his mid-forties, fitful with a black belt in Karate and went on to do Tai Chi for the last seven years of his life.

I put on the breaks to figure what’s up. It took me another 10-15 years to learn of archonic energy. That’s when a big light when on. Childhood, to teens, to relationship years, it finally made sense. The feeling of ’waiting to exhale’ lifted once I consciously anchored into full empowerment.

Disclaimer: I’m a work in progress.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Mike (17th May 2017), Starlight77 (18th May 2017), Sunny (19th May 2017), Swan (6th June 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I characterize myself as a strong, no quit individual: one who has implemented some creative problem solving skills. Too, I’ve experience beneficial synchronic happenings that helped to balance out the scales.

The one component I didn’t understand was the inorganic interference. Though, once I got booked learned…the aspects throughout my life of what I experienced, sensed and saw, such as the recall many years earlier of the flashes of an archonic overlay/bleed through on the person’s face, was the ah-ha and road to wellness.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 18th May 2017 at 01:41.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (17th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), Starlight77 (18th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you Running Deer. I have that strange mix of feelings where the separate realities trigger me in different directions....
    I don't know how to say it. I didn't grow up "in it." I grew up an overly sensitive girl (with Aspergers LONG before it was known/named, in fact it was still missed when I was 34 because even the 'best' psychologists couldn't recognize it in women), a highly vulnerable Starseed basically. No torture, no sexual abuse, no rituals etc, just garden variety family dysfunction, where I happened to be quite miserable because the worst of it was verbally abusive older brother (very abusive, daily intense emotional abuse if he was around). And I came close to sexual abuse and horrible things often, as if I skirted them at every turn- it was the 70's, but it was a regular middle class family, I am not dissociative or anything like that.
    Fast forward to my early 40's, 6 yrs ago, events are triggered. By meeting someone, my kundalini was suddenly triggered, total involuntary over-the-top extreme changes, massive synchronicities, chakras opened, visions etc younameit. It was so exrtreme the rapid changes (lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks) that should have been my first clue it was not natural, that it was teh product of intervention.
    So FF without my explaining it, I have a REALLY weird story, SO effffing bizarre how I was used and what I know now... so when I hear from or read/see online, and very rarely meet. someone who is dissociative, who was severely abused etc - I know I wouldn't ahve survived it. I had head injuries - they were actually the reason they left me alone as damaged goods, the accidents, esp the first when I was 7, skull fracture, were "agreements" and the reason I would be spared what would have come from outside of my family. But even so- my own family ... was nothing like that....
    it's like I'm a victim but I can't be a victim and I don't mean in the sense that you should stop being a victim blah blah blah I actually think you have to be a victim first to heal, as I have in other areas of life, but because I can't identify with the worst of the childhood stuff - I basically have survivor guilt - that's what it is, essentially. It's such a conflicted mess, but this part I really can 't seem to get around- that I didn't have 'that' and 'that' kind of thing, and yet I got the most bizarre story of sick and painful intervention, and God knows how else they have messed with me. I guess I can't say much more now.
    Thank you all for sharing.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017), Sunny (19th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    Let me just quickly explain what I took away from her web site. In an alien love bite situation, you will meet somebody who you are intensely drawn to. You will form the strongest bond imaginable -- much stronger than any bond you have ever had before. It is very like the bond that develops when one becomes entangled with a psychopath. And, to my mind, negative entities, aliens may use psychopaths in this endeavour.

One day, the person you trusted loved and in my case relied on spiritually, will simply vanish without explanation, or turn on you in a completely unexpected manner. It usually doesn't progress to this point.

It is VERY sudden. And that is because the entities that arranged the encounter and subsequent sudden estrangement feed on the extreme anguish and grief that ensues. The shock of betrayal, like a lightening bolt of pain must give the entities tremendous energy, like etheric meth amphetamine!

Correct me if I am wrong here, those who have had similar experiences. Have I summarized it pretty well?
    Yes it sure does. Just want to add though, there are many many takes on it, people emphasize different things. But I don't really want to start a thread on what it is or isn't, etc. I'm assuming readers have done other research, and everyone knows only the individual can decide what it is for themselves...and suffice it to say your comment suffices that we are talking about the same thing!
    Last edited by Starlight77; 18th May 2017 at 04:42.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

It appears that Grays were instrumental in bringing my second wife and I together. We were both abducted together on the same night we met and "fell in love". At the same time the Grays were using me for sperm extraction and directing me--using telepathic hypnosis--to make love to hybrids, etc. I had two families--one above and one below. I wasn't able to put the pieces of the puzzle together until I recovered the blocked memories of many abduction experiences later on.

Of course, at the time I didn't realize what was happening in my hidden life and second family (so to speak). However, now in retrospect it appears that they were also manipulating my wife and children to lose their love for me because I was exposing the Grays in my books. I sometimes got in fights with Grays on the ship because they were trying to stop me from writing my books.

My second wife and at least one of my children were also past life abductees and I now know that they follow abductees from lifetime to lifetime. It seems that they punish abductees for not going along with their abduction agendas and exposing them. As crazy as this sounds to some people, I was actively working (as a free being) with an ET group over 15,000 years ago to stop the abductions on Earth. More details about all this in my books.

It also appears from my own research and experiences that they can bring lovers together, then break them up with mind control, pitting them against each other. It also appears that they may get off on the loneliness and despair that comes from being alone after losing the people one loves.

There have been lots of reports/comments on Reptilians feeding off of negative emotions that they cause. However, I have not had any contact with Lizzies in this life and so I have not experienced this phenomenon except for my abduction in Nazi Germany by Reptilians who tried programming me into thinking that war is good and that war gives one power. Fortunately, I have been a perennial peace activist/advocate, free thinker and questioner of "authority" so their attempted mind control apparently doesn't work very well on me.

Leah Haley has also written books about her abductions. Perhaps Leah Haley has experienced this phenomenon as well as her children won't talk with her any more (I read this a few years ago so I don't know the current scene). My family also will not communicate with me. Coincidence? I don't think so.

TLC
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 18th May 2017 at 15:17.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bruno (18th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Johan (Keyholder) (27th September 2018), Kristin (18th May 2017), Parsi-X (29th May 2023), RunningDeer (18th May 2017), Starlight77 (19th May 2017), Sunny (19th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I characterize myself as a strong, no quit individual: one who has implemented some creative problem solving skills. Too, I’ve experience beneficial synchronic happenings that helped to balance out the scales.

The one component I didn’t understand was the inorganic interference. Though, once I got booked learned…the aspects throughout my life of what I experienced, sensed and saw, such as the recall many years earlier of the flashes of an archonic overlay/bleed through on the person’s face, was the ah-ha and road to wellness.
    Thank you Running Deer. I am certainly a work in progress too. Trying to learn from my mistakes and the roadblocks seemingly purposely placed in my way. It's a head scratcher though, trying to figure out if the synchronicites are agreed upon arrangements beneficial to the expansion of consciousness or simply entities playing with us in a sick SIMS like video game. Is there an agenda? or is it just for amusement? I mean who am I ? or my father or grandmother? That they would care to interfere so much. Are we just cattle to them?

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Earth Angel (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Kristin (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (18th May 2017), Starlight77 (19th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    Thank you Running Deer. I am certainly a work in progress too. Trying to learn from my mistakes and the roadblocks seemingly purposely placed in my way. It's a head scratcher though, trying to figure out if the synchronicites are agreed upon arrangements beneficial to the expansion of consciousness or simply entities playing with us in a sick SIMS like video game. Is there an agenda? or is it just for amusement? I mean who am I ? or my father or grandmother? That they would care to interfere so much. Are we just cattle to them?
    I asked those questions, Bruno. To all the levels of tricksters, they see that me as cattle and entertainment.

Who am I really? The new and improved creator of my world. I’m learning that I’m more than the total of past and present experiences from here and elsewhere. In spite of the tricksters, the experiences I create henceforth/now are exponential.

The Paula of Yesteryear participated in what she thought was the only game in town. Their game backfired because I’ve recalibrated my BS meter to high. I accept there will be times when I journey alone.

I hold fast to the inner voice against whatever BS the inorganics send my way. It’s working. They realize more energy is used than gained to penetrate this creator’s world. Full disclosure, from time to time, they send family, friends and strangers to play the poke-poke game.

(Shhh…) I catch myself playing house. It’s not much different from when I was little. I’d change the rules. Oh! and just like back then…my stomach jumped.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th May 2017 at 00:17.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Bruno (19th May 2017), Earth Angel (6th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), Starlight77 (19th May 2017), Victoria (20th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

I experienced an odd change in my early twenties. I had been a steady-as-you-go teen until my final year of high school then started reading castaneda, smoking some dope, etc. Then in second year university i just decided to stop talking to everyone i was living with or knew, like 'cutting all your ties'. This was bizarre behaviour, and it hurt many of my friends. I left that university at the end of the school year, went off to 'find myself' and joined a 'new age' commune, going by the name of 'I AM' (institute of applied metaphysics). That decision really hurt my family.

I left the commune after seven months and having basically destroyed my prior personality and intellect. The crash came a year and a half later when i couldnt formulate thoughts. I dragged my ass thru another year at school so that my mind could reform.

I dont know if this was a case of alien love bite cuz no 'romance' was involved. Sometimes these changes are meant as part of our development. I have suffered from some sort of harvesting by greys since i have triangular surgical scars on my legs and woke up once when they were sucking juices out of my knee. So i wouldnt doubt that there was/is some direct correlation between my rash behaviour in my twenties and my later harvesting experiences. Cant say i know any way to stop it. It has made me more self aware.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (18th May 2017), Bruno (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), Hervé (18th May 2017), RunningDeer (19th May 2017), Starlight77 (19th May 2017), Sunny (19th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

there's nothing I can't believe anymore.
    I just wanted to note for you TrumanCash- I kinda laughed when you put these 2 things in one sentence... "I have not had any contact with Lizzies in this life and so I have not experienced this phenomenon except for my abduction in Nazi Germany by Reptilians..." And yet I know what you mean....
    Thanks for the links, I look forward to reading more!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Bruno (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), RunningDeer (19th May 2017), TrumanCash (23rd May 2017)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Thanks everyone for sharing and being a work in progress, JustPlain and RunningDeer and Bruno. I'm learning how to be a work in progress at the same time I can just BE, unfinished, but un-expecting, un-needing, just being still, but not done, not giving up.... I have always been very at odds with Earth Time and the pace of development here. It's either too fast or too slow, or I am too fast or too slow. it's like part of my consciousness got used to a very different realm for interacting and creating.
    Recently I'm feeling the regret and loss and what ifs in regard to past relationships, marriages that might have been.. It kind of stares you in the face when ALB is revealed, it was finally so obvious WHY I couldn't choose to love someone. I knew that, but was sort of afraid of facing the pain of reviewing all that, of having to go into a deeper review of what would have been could have been, I could have loved that man... that some day I'd have to face that. But I'm finding that the pain and sorrow aren't necessary, not getting depressed from it anyway like I used to. It takes a certain amount of somber reflection, I need to be sober enough to accept the past, because I want to know the truth, to understand as fully as possible things that were very complex, very serious, far-reaching and tragic. But my being debilitated by it hasn't been helping anyone.
    It was 6 years ago today that the 'contracted meeting' took place. That meeting set off other soul agreements. The effing planets lined up, man, I kid you not. FOUR planets lined up - Venus & Mercury were conjunct also with Jupiter, which they backed away from and became conjunct with Mars, all in Taurus just a few degrees behind Earth/Sun, all within a couple days, May 16-18 2011.
    I just now thought of that, hadn't thought of that in years, look it up I swear....

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Bruno (19th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th May 2017), Hervé (23rd May 2017), Justplain (19th May 2017), RunningDeer (19th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Thanks to Limor for posting recent programs. I'll check them out. It's weird how I wasn't so heavily involved, not in a secret-society family, not in multi-gen abductions etc - so I don't "fit in" with that crowd, yet when things do click when I read/listen, it can really trigger me. I'm still trying to integrate accepting what I did learn about what happened, into a semblance of a normal stable life.
    Can I just ask some direct pointed questions? ANyone been matched with (had telepathy etc) someone who was dissociated/fractured/MPD? Can different alters sometimes know what others are doing, even cover for them, when they aren't usually integrated, and the person doesn't even know they have multiple alters?

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

AutumnW (23rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (23rd May 2017), Hervé (23rd May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,648 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Starlight77 (here)
    Is there anyone else on here with experience with this? I know there are a couple people on here who were also on a web group with me back in 2015, who know about this.
    I still have a lot of questions, may never get answers. Basically, I wish I knew more about what exactly happened. How were we selected? Can hypno-regression help? How can I find the right one in my area?
    Does anyone know- are selected participants for ALB sometimes from families where they were also traumatized to MPD? Ie, is there any reason those would be exclusive, that they would not want MPD's for the program?
    Would you consider the ALB interventions a MiLAB program? If not what does it fall into?
    Hi, this is my opinion based on personal experience & what seems to make sense from what I've read & seen on vids in relation to this phenomena.

Selection; the likely hood is your parent's were selected & you are the product of an already engineered "project", this has been going on for a very long time but since the Greada Treaty in 1956 it got very serious because the military got involved, both in the selection of abductees & in MILABs to gain what knowledge they could,...... and to use the "psychic" abilities that abductees are left with as a kind of side effect of abductions (that are most powerful immediately following an abduction).

Meditation IMO is far better than hypnosis because someone else isn't messing with things that are already damaged.

The behaviour of families is often to heighten distress& anxiety, which feeds into the purposes of the beings behind the abductions.

Being in a state of profound loneliness leads into the "beings" then using the need for attachment to keep a foothold at a very deep level of the psyche.

Love is far more than most people suppose, it underpins our existence at a mental & emotional level & allows a person to develop as a human being, or not, as the case may be..

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

AutumnW (6th June 2017), Bruno (16th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th June 2017), Kristin (5th June 2017)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

this is enlightening. Very interesting about the after effects of abs. I 'found out' that certain memories of mine were indeed Milabs a few years ago. the most salient aspect being the coming back into my rubber clay body as it felt very heavy and I couldn't move it, it wasn't like typical waking up and feeling groggy, way different. and this was combined with a repeated kidnapping narrative, more repetitious than any dream symbols or themes I've ever had, plus it all happened over a few-months period when I was 8-9 and then it stopped. But how I found out was that my co-victim/ALB false-twin told me, in a pseudonym online (they wont have any 'real' contact, as in 3D by real names- though we do/did have pseudonym contact, and we don't use any names in 5D, though I do believe there have been some imposters in that context, but that's another topic).

Although my co-victim was my informant, it seems we don't share the same understanding of what program we were part of. Thru the pseudonym they basically told me that they were abducted many times ( I have a sense some of these were etheric like mine, but some were very close to a major naval military base known for abductions). She was basically telling me that she was a telepath, her abilities enhanced by the abductions, to make her some kind of 'shouter' or a handler maybe, to be able to affect empaths. And apparently believed I was one of those empaths she had affected. She even seemed to have some guilt about this, which makes me sad (I feel I am more guilty for having judged her in the past, as now I couldn't blame her for anything). Soon after her reveal to me, I realized that some of her pseudonyms were indeed alters, that she is split/fractured, and this was as deeply troubling to me as the first reveal. But anyway I'm not sure she understands it as an ALB kind of thing, it's more like she's just a telepath enhanced to mess with empaths. I'm also not sure she feels the connection in the same way. It's been thoroughly proven to me that I feel her feelings, she can have a panic attack and it echoes on me. We can also have those "special" chakra connections, and I often clean away the parasites, protect myself and ask for guardians to block them, but the connection remains, much subtler than when it first came on after our meeting triggered it, but it's still there and I still get her panic attacks. so as you can see there are many things around this that raise questions for me, questions that may only be answered by me discerning the clues for myself. Thank you for your input.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starlight77 For This Post:

Bruno (16th June 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2