+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration

Some of you might know that I had a very remarkable out of body type experience during sleep a number of years ago in which I was provided some deep insights about creation and communicated directly with who I believe is the spirit of creation, God.

I learned that truth, peace, love, beauty, intelligence are one and creation scales to infinity into this, hence the truth is that creation is infinitely miraculous and that we are forever part of this infinite ocean of unconditional love.

As spirits having consciousness experiences in the physical form, while we are here our awareness of the deeper essence of creation is to some degree shielded and limited, the total amount of that limitation corresponds to a certain density, a certain perspective with a certain level of truth relative to the absolute truth.

While on earth in being we are to a great degree unaware of that density that we carry inside and the shifting of it, but when great amounts of truths are coming into our senses and "hit" the false stuff that carries weight on the inside, resolution takes place and consciousness is shifting to a state of much more light- much less density, during this process of density shifting the contrast makes us temporarily aware of the density and density release, at the new density state we are again unaware of the truth that just integrated and the step taken closer to absolute truth, we might think it faded away although it did not.

The ascension process is in my understanding to a great degree therefore a process of individually and collectively making steps towards absolute truth - unconditional love, which is also a process of aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration. Examples of this is for instance to collectively establish peace on earth. We can also both individually and collectively communicate with God through prayer, become aware of the miracles created/received and when so take part in moving and completing them towards their full potential. In this way we are aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration.

From my own UFO experience I had I became aware of the connection between the inner density state and the chance of experiencing a UFO, at least in my case achieving a peak light density state of being in Christ consciousness in the conscious and subconscious seemed to strongly correlate with the kind of UFO experience I had, I felt it was kind of the key to such an experience and the type of it. Therefore, I highly recommend to anyone that have not yet experienced a UFO with your own eyes, to prepare yourself for it in this way. The takeaway information I got from this was that maybe most of the ETs probably hold such great levels of truth (or false) inside that the shield we carry relative to that make us currently unable to more frequently perceive them in a shared time and space.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 14th May 2017 at 10:17.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), Noelle (14th May 2017), starlight (14th May 2017), wnlight (14th May 2017), wondering (14th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration

Whitelove, I agree with your posting in all respects due to my own experiences except that I have had no OBE nor any UFO contacts or even sightings. Therefore I come to many of the same realizations as you but from a different direction. I have discovered dowsing, which is just an extension of meditation that has greatly expanded my connection to Spirit. Last year I made the commitment to be connected to Spirit at all times, 24/7/365. I succeed about 80% of the time and also whenever I have any doubts about my actions. Any choice that I might take, I will try to remember to ask what is in my higher and best good and also for others. This has really helped me smooth out many of the bumps in my life. Whether or not there is further ascension in store for me in the future, I am truly happy now. Whatever I may write about the problems existing on this planet Earth, I am not concerned about myself - only about others. I am certainly not a saint. I have my down days, and I can still lose my temper, but these personal failings are fewer, and I can righten myself more easily and quickly. (Sorry for the run together sentence.) My dowsing tells me that more and more people all around the Earth are becoming spiritual. This is true even in places that we might not expect such as in the MiddleEast where life has been tenuous and wretched due to the grievous actions of the USA and others.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017), Noelle (14th May 2017), WhiteLove (14th May 2017), wondering (14th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Aligning to positive higher dimensional orchestration

wnlight, very insightful. My understanding is that there are certain portals where you have increased access to higher dimensional intelligence in the dream state, so if your dream life is weak, please try to re-locate until you find a place where your dream life is much better. Then after some time you might get access not only to nice dreams but to an altered state as well, it happens rarely but when it happens it's instantly a game changer.

When I had my UFO experience I simply just asked Christ in prayer to have such an experience, in this way a trinity formed between me, Christ and the UFO, kind of like forming a truth connection between these intelligences. Maybe that was also the purpose of them showing up, that they wanted to bridge a connection in and for truth. So in my UFO experience Christ love and truth appeared to play a central role.

I think that positive ET UFOs coming here have occupants at a highly light density state of being, they simply are very loving and have a very strong attachment and awareness about absolute truth. But this can make them shielded from our awareness because on earth we are not at that level yet. At their intelligence level they are probably orchestrating stuff towards galactic completion, I guess they are probably networking with other more highly advanced beings in our galaxy that all work for orchestrating towards galactic fusion through unconditional love. Therefore I was not so surprised that they showed up because I think that these kinds of contact requests are of high priority to respond to in order to signal back the importance and truth of it. In my understanding these entities might have gone through many generations of unconditional love fusions and released tons of limitations from their consciousness. Hence they are likely aware of higher forms of peace that we cannot yet even imagine.

At every unconditional love fusion the greatest subjective least limiting imagination of that love is fulfilled, your greatest dream comes true and opens a door to a greater imagination and this then repeats forever so that forever greater dreams of love come true. It is an infinite miracle...! To get a sense of the greatness of this, imagine infinite amounts of time-space universes, being unique among infinite amounts of other forms of universes, each scaling to a higher and higher level and experience of love, where all of these connect infinitely intelligently to combine into infinitely perfect order and purpose to express the being of infinite miracle.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 14th May 2017 at 17:55.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Bruno (15th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread