+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: More on David Icke - Per Miles Mathis

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member abmqa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: More on David Icke - Per Miles Mathis

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Well, that's pure nonsense. More that discredits Miles Mathis's very limited ability to present good information.

(In my own fairly strong opinion! And I do understand that not all forum members agree. )

I know David Icke personally, and have spent 24/7 time with him. This smear piece can be disregarded.
    This may help some to understand David Icke and how he came to be "awakened" and much more.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to abmqa For This Post:

Bruno (16th May 2017), Ewan (16th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th May 2017), Inanna (16th May 2017), Innocent Warrior (16th May 2017), Jean-Marie (16th May 2017), Matthew (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Arthur Cristian (loveforlife.com.au) had Icke stay at his house, way back when he was only getting a handful of people at his lectures... Arthur says something felt off, when Icke was there and Icke, seemed to have a 'minder' that he would meet during his stay there.. I owe alot to Icke for the way in which he presents his info, I have seen him myself twice.. ane he is an amazing presenter... As Arthur says the Masons say "we will lead every revolution against us"

A post on David Icke by Arthur Cristian..

http://loveforlife.com.au/content/08...world-order-on
    Last edited by Mitm; 16th May 2017 at 00:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mitm For This Post:

Bruno (16th May 2017), Bubu (16th May 2017), Helene West (16th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I've come to realize that the 'zionists/rothchilds are the problem, regular jews are different' is a clever diversionary psyop. All jews fervently adhere to the disgusting premises of the Torah and Talmud which gives them license to thumb their collective noses at everyone else on the planet and laughingly kill (or celebrate when their leaders do) whether they admit it or not.
    And what would be the consequences of that? Silence, imprison, kill all Jews? Any other suggestions? What about the ordinary people and their families who just want to live in peace, what about the secular jews who reject religion but consider themselves as Jewish out of ethnic, historical, cultural reasons? I was already thinking that "the Jews" had been replaced by "the Muslims" in their role as general scapegoats and symbols of evil. Such generalizations give me a headache, if not worse. It would be laughable, if it were not so sad.

It is complex and the more one thinks about it and tries to differentiate, the more difficult it gets to find a common denominator within any group. Better to talk about individuals, organizations, institutions, specific power blocs or lobbies instead of "the Whatever".

Precise differentiation is one of the things I like about David Icke.
    Seriously? he's talking about ordinary working class citizens of jewish descent, right? Anyone trying to attempt to identify who rules us gets this rag as a way to stop looking, stop researching, stop writing, stop expressing. The take-away you get is someone is saying my beloved dentist is the same as the families who ultimately own most of the shares of corporations of banks and investment houses (aka Our Money), textile industries and fashion, publishing, Hollywood, entertainment and media, to name some, they've intermarried over the centuries forming a class of people, and they ain't related to my dentist.
    I sure understand 'differentiation' - I've actually brought up that point several times in other threads. I'm glad you mention that cause whites go through this all the time with Joe Blow being told he has white privilege but I don't want to go down that path right here and now... No one is talking about my dentist or the accountant down the block.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2017), Bubu (16th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

David's quick rise to prominence
    ... was not 'quick'. He recounts how he gave lectures in the US in the 1990s, and there were literally 6 people in the room. But he kept on going.
    Will first met David in 1994 when David was giving a talk at the University of Leicester in UK - there were no more than 25 people present.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Bruno (16th May 2017), Ewan (16th May 2017), Jake (16th May 2017), Jean-Marie (16th May 2017), Matthew (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

To me, he is so clearly and obviously an authentic man that it requires no real deliberation.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bruno (16th May 2017), Callista (16th May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (17th May 2017), Ewan (16th May 2017), Jake (16th May 2017), Jean-Marie (16th May 2017), Justplain (17th May 2017), Swan (16th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,085 times in 2,402 posts

(added).. For example, if true, what is the significance of this?....Why in 1990 did Icke suddenly "appear to go off the deep end, claiming he was the “Son of the Godhead” and claiming to receive messages from the beyond from Wang Ye Lee..." after becoming a household name in Britain due to his many years of work at BBC Sport?
    My own awakening was not too different - in the respect that I started blabbing off to near anyone I knew or met about spiritual matters, didn't take me that long to realise people were mentally taking a step back from me and glancing around for thid party rescue from the 'nutcase'. I had also grasped on some level what Jesus meant when he said he was the son of God and was probably trying to bring those concepts into a conversation at every opportunity also.

If I had been in the media spotlight I'm quite sure I would have been the subject of mockery in the daily rags also.

Further I think this happens to the majority when they first awaken, they are bubbling over with new knowledge that they just want to share.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2017), Bubu (16th May 2017), ginnyk (16th May 2017), Ivanhoe (16th May 2017), Jake (16th May 2017), Jean-Marie (16th May 2017), Justplain (17th May 2017), Matthew (18th May 2017), sunwings (16th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #27
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

I have the highest respect to David Icke But to discount that he or anyone else with such popularity as a possible plant is kind of suicide to me. Never mind Matis or anyone else. I have to examine thoroughly the message first by just anyone before believing. In short, Truth has nothing to do with personality but the message. A baited hook is the most widely used arsenal in the deception matrix.

Salt is very cheap always sprinkle some.

Baited hook is a term I coined to describe something or someone that presents some truth and then present lie/s that is more devastating than the truth presented. I dont discount the possibility that Icke is one of them especially that I felt odd at times when listening to him bubbling about holographic universe and all without suggesting a solution to problems identified. Evidence is abundant that what seem to be white turned out to be black. Goode being the latest.
    Last edited by Bubu; 16th May 2017 at 11:15.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2017), Mitm (17th May 2017)

15. Link to Post #28
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

An interesting, critical look at this Miles Mathis character,

http://blog.banditobooks.com

Thanks to Bob for introducing me to this writer. Can't remember the thread but it linked to the same writers insights on James Corbett.

Really frustrating that I can't paste anything to this forum or copy from this forum. If anyone has any tips on how I can regain this functionality on IOS, would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2017 at 16:25. Reason: added the live link
    ISness is my business..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Basho For This Post:

LoneWolf76 (16th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #29
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,190 times in 1,661 posts

"Like Dave McGowan, he accepts that Kennedy,
    Lincoln and MLK were assassinated, etc. So he and I have nothing in common"- as if these men weren't assasinated!

Larry

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Still... I went to one of his (Icke) lectures in Amsterdam some years ago (2011 if I recall correctly). Even though I had to pay to be there and the big venue was almost sold out, you had to be pretty convinced of yourself to give a lecture that went on for 11 straight hours with only little time for lunch. I have never met someone like David Icke before, who can talk thát long, suffering from rheumatic health issues, and still speaking as energized at the end as he was at the beginning. I felt truly exhausted and the only thing I had to do was listening. I will never forget that day.

But at the same time I have always wondered why someone would go all this way to tell a 'story' like that, risking every bit of credibility in the process. Is it indeed because the story is true and has to be told, or is it because - and I like Indigo's theory - he's running away from a deep pain within himself, projecting it on the world around him, as many of us (if not everyone) do also (but not always in a similar way of course). I really don't want to believe the latter, because you have to be pretty messed up to go into it thát deep as Icke does. But then again, it happens. History is full of examples.
    And what about all the thousands of people who're happy to pay to attend one of his events. Actually, if it didn't go on for that long (11 hours is just too much to handle for me), I would happily attend one of his future events. I must be crazy, lol (sarcastic).

Then again, if this is all BS from a very troubled mind, I give him the benefit of the doubt, because it takes a lot of courage to live your life like that and like it or not, I've learned a lot from him, just from him being who he is. You cannot deny the fair points he makes throughout his stories, books and talks. Even if you take the 'alien equation' out of the picture, you still have a firmly strong theory about what's wrong with the world we're currently living in. Even if you think the specifics are false or just a product of his imagination (fueled by unresolved pain), still it's a very strong message that stirs a lot of people in the right direction, instead of doing nothing and hope everything will be solved miraculously by itself (or fall into a habit of purely complaining, which is of course even worse).

My humble opinion. Not necessarily the truth.
    "Breathe. Love. Fess up when you f*ck up. Breathe more deeply. Love more fully. That's it." ~ Jeff Foster

19. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

All other issues aside re Mathis's material, as someone who has had direct experience with ETs and other phenomena Mathis would no doubt discount, I have no reason to even take his opinions about anything under serious consideration.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Omni (16th May 2017)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

There are some things that David Icke says that I just cannot wrap my mostly materialist head around -- the Reptillians and the Moon Matrix/Saturn material is a little too far out there for someone like me who has never had any kind of UFO/ET experience (that I know of). However, David has spent the last few decades bravely exposing the very dark and high level pedophile network that clearly exists in this world, while Miles Mathis spends his time denying any such network exists. Just read anything he writes that touches on pedophilia and Mathis tries his best to discredit/ridicule it - which is a major red flag in my opinion. Miles even goes so far as to say that the film Spotlight was a psy-op and that the number of pedophile priests in the Catholic Church is exaggerated! Seriously? On this one issue alone, I know who I would put my trust in, and it's not Mathis!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Inanna (17th May 2017)

23. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Basho (here)
    An interesting, critical look at this Miles Mathis character,

and why should I base Ickes credibility on someones character.

I first encounter David upon reading his "Problem reaction solution" and "Normal prison" and it was like , wow this man is a very good observer. How could anyone deny something so accurate and so simple. Then he starts talking about the reptilians and holographic universe and I was back to original concept " truth dwells in simplicity while deceit hides in complexity". The problem with many seekers is some degree of fanaticism. When someone speaks some truth everything he says become truth. and to be honest because of this thread I am one step closer to putting Icke into watch list.

couple of things that I always keep in mind with regards to Icke and why I don't trust him completely.
    While many people was killed by merely being a threat Icke continue to live despite continuously damaging (allegedly) the murderers.
    His predictions came true. was it a plan?
    I thank him for the valuable insights though.
    Last edited by Bubu; 16th May 2017 at 20:00.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Inanna (17th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

It was indicated to me today that Icke is a personal friend of Bill's and possibly others on the forum.

My impersonal musings on a controversial figure didn't have a scintilla of intent to cause personal upset to anyone.

I have become a very skeptical person but I would fight for my friends as well.

Moderators - you may close this thread. I have nothing more to say on it. Thank you.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2017)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Moderators - you may close this thread. I have nothing more to say on it. Thank you.
    I'm happy to keep it open, actually! The discussion has been much more about Miles Mathis's reliability than David Icke's, and maybe that's not too bad a thing for people unacquainted with him.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Helene West (17th May 2017), Inanna (17th May 2017), Jean-Marie (16th May 2017)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

I'm happy to keep it open, actually! The discussion has been much more about Miles Mathis's reliability than David Icke's, and maybe that's not too bad a thing for people unacquainted with him.
    Thank you, Bill, egalitarian as usual.

But for those who are not familiar with Mathis essays, and have even a tad, a tad of the iconoclast, you may want to have a look for yourself. Below is the link to his most current essay page. He recommends in order to get familiar with where he's coming from that you start with his deconstruction of the Sharon Tate Murders, I don't, it's 86 pages. I'd say relax, scroll down the page and see the assortment of personalities and events and pick a celebrity, someone in the entertainment field, they tend to be shorter. (don't pick one that says 'Paper Update' that is an addendum). He has a sense of humor and doesn't take himself as serious as his critics, there's an acceptance on his part, not a call to arms, of what he has come to view as western society and whose running it.

I wouldn't use his stuff for my dissertation thesis but in a world where I feel I'm in an after-hours, underground dark and freaky nightclub where I can't find the exit - he gives me a few chuckles while shaking my head at the same time.

http://mileswmathis.com/updates.html

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th May 2017), Inanna (17th May 2017)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

but I would fight for my friends as well.
    of course this is the normal reaction of people from negative comments about friends and self. Myself included. But normal does not mean correct in fact normal in the matrix has been proven on this forum to be wrong more than correct. Isn't it wonderful to see self and friends from other peoples perspective, positive or negative. isn't negative views an opportunity to improve self more than positive.

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

The problem with Miles Mathis is that, if we simplify things, for a moment, to two opposing views, he starts out as being on one side of the argument, with his theory of fake assassinations, fake this and fake that, only to switch sides surreptitiously and start debunking some people who mostly deserve our admiration. Having previously posted one very long thread in an attempt to repair the damage he does in one very short essay, it comes as no surprise to me for one that he should now be attacking David Icke. The next thing it will be Bob Dean, or maybe he will turn on Bill Ryan. We’ve had this discussion before, but I would submit that the fact that Mathis does his thing in an entertaining fashion by no means constitutes attenuating circumstances. A poisonous toadstool looks and probably tastes as good as a delicate mushroom.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

awakeningmom (17th May 2017), onawah (17th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,609 times in 20,703 posts

I'm really glad you cleared that up, Araucaria! I for one was much too daunted by the length of that discussion to venture into it more than toe deep, and now I'm happy to hear that I probably didn't miss much, given the doubtful nature of the subject matter.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    The problem with Miles Mathis is that, if we simplify things, for a moment, to two opposing views, he starts out as being on one side of the argument, with his theory of fake assassinations, fake this and fake that, only to switch sides surreptitiously and start debunking some people who mostly deserve our admiration. Having previously posted one very long thread in an attempt to repair the damage he does in one very short essay, it comes as no surprise to me for one that he should now be attacking David Icke. The next thing it will be Bob Dean, or maybe he will turn on Bill Ryan. We’ve had this discussion before, but I would submit that the fact that Mathis does his thing in an entertaining fashion by no means constitutes attenuating circumstances. A poisonous toadstool looks and probably tastes as good as a delicate mushroom.
    Each breath a gift...

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I'm really glad you cleared that up, Araucaria! I for one was much too daunted by the length of that discussion to venture into it more than toe deep, and now I'm happy to hear that I probably didn't miss much, given the doubtful nature of the subject matter.
    Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    On the contrary, Onawah, you missed a great deal of crucial information and methodology that you will not find anywhere else: that's what took me so long and made it worth my time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast