Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Sather

1. Link to Post #21
    Norway Avalon Member Scorpion 58's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Jordan Sather

He is 26 years old.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scorpion 58 For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I appreciate greatly how Bill Ryan stood up for us over the years. Bill has proven over the years to be the most trustworthy person whose name is recognized in the alt media exopolitics world.

We are moving back into promoting advanced energy technologies this year...hoping they receive the funding and support they deserve.

The Advent of the Singularity, the same one our friend brought down in 2009, was made possible because through the laws of quantum computing, a singularity would have the ability to travel throughout space time. Thus when it's created in our human future it can access infinite time zones.

This is the strongest opportunity for a complete transformation of Earth for the better. Nothing else comes close to this.

https://youtu.be/cD8zGnT2n_A
    Last edited by Honesty; 7th January 2018 at 10:31.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    We are moving back into promoting advanced energy technologies this year...hoping they receive the funding and support they deserve.

http://www.powershow.com/view1/d30b8...t_presentation - Click on the slide or the small icon with the triangle pointing to the right and touching the vertical line (not the large triangle pointing to the right) to forward slides.
    Last edited by Honesty; 7th January 2018 at 13:15.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

StandingWave (7th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 155 posts

I was watching this video when an object flew by in the background. Called a friend and she said it was an airplane. However just after that she noticed another object that went by a LOT faster. The place on the video for both objects starts at 38:07. Comments appreciated,
    lightwalker

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Faster craft at 38:28 - 38:32.

Yes, it was much faster than the plane.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Yes, the first object is surely a plane. The second, also going left to right, appears at 38.25. If you look at it on full screen at 720p (HD, the highest resolution), and stop-motion it frame by frame, it appears (to me!) to be something flapping its wings.... I'm guessing a seagull, a small object relatively close to the camera and therefore appearing to be going very fast.

Here's a sequence of close-ups:

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th February 2018), enigma3 (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (16th February 2018), JRS (16th February 2018), Michelle Marie (16th February 2018), muxfolder (22nd February 2018), Nobody (23rd August 2018), Spirithorse (16th February 2018), Star Tsar (16th February 2018), Tam (16th February 2018), toppy (16th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Comedy Central decided to do a 2nd sit down roundtable this week (Tues) with some "conspiracy theorists"; this time to talk about the Q "phenomenon." Jordan Sather was one of the four guests (one of which took part last time) that Jim interviewed and he was shown/made out to be the most well known present.

Let's put it this way, firstly I'm not a Q follower, although I have read a fair few of the 4chan posts along the way and caught some of the commentary as well by some of the "names" in the alt and social mediums that have been most prominent on this subject.

Secondly, I find some it interesting but still am of the opinion it's some sort of intel gathering mechanism/CIA/NSA etc. psyop that we're seeing. That's my opinion as of this time.
    My general view (and I might expand on this later in another thread) is that you will only need two things for the future - two tools if you like - that you will need at all times. Number 1: a thorough understanding of advanced communications technology as we have it now and what it will continue to develop into and the human effects. Number 2: a better than layman's understanding of the psychology of belief and the belief systems that result.

From seeing the CC piece I wonder if he will ever come back from this. Why I say this will be obvious once you watch it. They (don't know the other three) were made to look like complete fools. It could be argued that they have set back genuine CT research back some way. That's indeed up for debate.

After Jordan got back from LA, he posted a video (Sun 12th) on one of his two channels that explained his side of the story - so to speak. He was clearly trying to defend his decision to take part and going out of his way to explain himself. This video got a lot of response so he followed it up with this one on Mon 13th:

In which he continues to do the same thing, albeit in my opinion with a bit more ego (his is big already) and tried to explain some psychology which, in my book, made him sound even worse. He has a habit of trying to sound like an expert it seems on subjects he clearly knows very little about.

Anyway here's the piece (on Comedy Central's YT channel) in question. BTW that's not canned laughter in the background, the studio audience are obviously being shown the footage, possibly even more of it than was broadcast. ~6mins
    Last edited by RaiseMachine; 23rd August 2018 at 07:55.

14. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Antagenet (24th August 2018), Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), Did You See Them (23rd August 2018), drneglector (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), happyuk (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2018), justntime2learn (23rd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), Noelle (23rd August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Sadieblue (26th August 2018), Spellbound (24th August 2018), sunwings (24th August 2018), WalterBosley (24th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

I haven't heard that much laughter since Anne Coulter predicted Trump's victory very early into the race:

16. Link to Post #29
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

He’s a fame whore. Probably the reason he followed Q. I refused to watch a single one of his Q videos.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

17. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), David Trd1 (23rd August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2018), justntime2learn (23rd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2018), muxfolder (23rd August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), Nobody (23rd August 2018), Noelle (23rd August 2018), RaiseMachine (23rd August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), TargeT (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd August 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

He's backpeddaling on the community issue. Now he is not representing any community, but rather he is trying to create individuals that influence communities. Kind of confused me when Sather represented the secret space program communities by referencing William Tompkins as validating Corey Goode's ridiculous, made up narrative, as well jumping onto a book project with the same people.

That's fine though, he's certainly entitled to change his mind as he continues to grow.

It's unfortunate that he continues to ignore the very important behavior of seeking evidence to disconfirm his own bias (such as his claims about antarctica), however I suspect he will stumble on that the hard way when more of his audience begins doing their own research.

Incidentally, "Creating individuals" is a very jehovahistic manner of expressing his goal.

I have a question, if anyone knows-- is all of this stemming from a ~6 minute comedy central spot, where he shared the screen with 3 other people who did most of the talking? Or was there another additional segment with him individually?

Based on the 6 minute clip, I'd say that given the channel and the time available, Sather got a VERY FAIR edit-- it was one where he had little speaking time, and, it was quite clear that if he did object or try to go into a debate about a particular question, we didn't see it.

If he really did bring up all of the various topics he references in the "response" video above, Comedy Central could have really gotten some bigger laughs.

It was edited to make it seem like there was no intellectual discussion or debate, only internal inconsistency within the theory. And the other 3 people in the clip received much worse edits, as they had more speaking time.

However they did include something very intriguing- he was the one that named names of people that were going down. I thought that was forbidden on mass media, and the elite communicate with each other through predictive programming?

Why would “they” allow those names to appear on one of “their” broadcasts?
    Last edited by Joe from the Carolinas; 23rd August 2018 at 08:08.

19. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (23rd August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (23rd August 2018), muxfolder (23rd August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), Noelle (23rd August 2018), RaiseMachine (23rd August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Sadieblue (26th August 2018), Spellbound (24th August 2018), TargeT (24th August 2018), WalterBosley (24th August 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    He’s a fame whore. Probably the reason he followed Q. I refused to watch a single one of his Q videos.
    Sounds a lot like David Seaman then.

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    However they did include something very intriguing- he was the one that named names of people that were going down. I thought that was forbidden on mass media, and the elite communicate with each other through predictive programming?

You know what, this comment actually reminds me of a cryptic tweet from probably over a year ago that I believe was sent to Lynn de Rothschild's twitter account, before she announced that Twitter was too toxic for her and she was getting off of there.

I don't remember the details of the account that sent it, but the message was using a kind of Gnostic/archon terminology and told her that a shift in energy had been perceived, in a sense that nothing could be done about it.

I really wish I could find this. It caused some discussion on the pizzagate subvoat, but Voat doesn't have a search feature, not even for your own posts, and all the old pizzagate threads are mostly archived anyway, so it seems pretty hopeless.

I could be remembering details of this wrong, but the pizzagate researchers were getting the sense that someone she knew was sending her some kind of occult message or reminder. It was a pretty bizarre thing altogether.

Also, digging back through my pizzagate archives from around the time of the 2016 election... Wow. People had so much back then already, I'd already forgotten about half of it. The big bust in Norway involving school teachers, the government social worker arrested for murdering and dismembering a child, all of the evidence and maps of the tunnels under DC, the documentation on Alefantis being a Rothschild.

People were doing some feverish digging back then, when the Wikileaks were first dumped. Supposedly, that was going to be the leverage that the military was going to use to stage a coup if they had to at that time. The National Guard had been mobilized on election day and all kinds of crazy stuff. Then a month or so later was also around the time that Milo was going to be speaking on it in public and said he received a call telling him "not yet." Things have been on a relative slow-burner since then. I guess they want to make sure as many people as possible are caught up and on the same page by the time the tribunals are finally rolled out.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 23rd August 2018 at 09:41.

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

I really dont think he is. He seems to just carry the narcissism of youth and is on his journey of growth and gets lost and goes down wrong roads, the issue is , its all happening in the public eye and some people listen to him intently...

I imagine he will be very embarrassed in 10 years with alot of his output in the last 2, but such is the nature of growth and wisdom.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

BMJ (23rd August 2018), ClearWater (24th August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2018), Kryztian (30th August 2018), Nasu (23rd August 2018), Noelle (23rd August 2018), norman (23rd August 2018), RaiseMachine (23rd August 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Sather goes on Comedy Central......... the jokes and headline are writing themselves..... watched it... they made themselves seemed ridiculous which is why humour is a great equalizer. Gee and they weren't on the Science Channel but comedy Central?

Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.
    - "The Chronicle of Young Satan," Mysterious Stranger Manuscripts
    Mark Twain

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (23rd August 2018), muxfolder (23rd August 2018), RaiseMachine (23rd August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

You know what, I caught the names at the time but didn't think anything of it. Now that I think about it, this is a very good point you bring up Joe it really is.

My initial thought is that the lawyers at CC looked it over, as per your point of being forbidden, and thought “you know what this lot sound like fools and so people will consider them fools and so we're OK in terms of any possible libel action.” Something like that. I don't know but sure would've liked to been a fly on *that* wall when CC were discussing the post filming edit.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RaiseMachine For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (23rd August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I'm just catching up with this thread. Just watched the Comedy Central vid.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

And now I'm watching Sather's response to the responses vid.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Debra (24th August 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,091 times in 3,488 posts

The intelligence community is looking for certain people who seem independent to be their unofficial spokespeople. They are trying to position Tom DeLonge as the public ambassador to UFO disclosure. They are probably trying to promote Sather as well to UFO and other conspiracy issues.

Sather and DeLonge are probably both unaware that they have handlers, that will present themselves as inside sources. The two are both both photogenic and will appeal to a segmented viewing audience, and yet are gullible enough to not realize how they are being played.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), muxfolder (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), WalterBosley (24th August 2018)

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Jordan a.k.a. "Destroying the Illusion" pinned a comment about himself under that video.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2018 at 19:11.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), TargeT (24th August 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Because it was a bunch of loons saying it, which utterly discredited anything legitimate about their claims. If any of them actually said anything intelligent, like refer to credible SRA survivor testimonies or compelling human trafficking cases (with survivors naming those names), that was never going to make it to the viewers.

They were nothing but a disservice to Trump by being on that show and it was never going to be any other way, regardless of what they said. Utter and complete fools for ever agreeing to the interview.

Think mainstream and it makes complete sense that they allowed that.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 24th August 2018 at 04:59. Reason: Clarified
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018), Valerie Villars (24th August 2018), WalterBosley (24th August 2018), Zanshin (26th August 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Because it was a bunch of loons saying it, which utterly discredited anything legitimate about their claims. If any of them actually said anything intelligent, like refer to credible SRA survivor testimonies or compelling human trafficking cases (with survivors naming those names), that was never going to make it to the viewers.

They were nothing but a disservice to Trump by being on that show and it was never going to be any other way, regardless of what they said. Utter and complete fools for ever agreeing to the interview.

Think mainstream and it makes complete sense that they allowed that.
    Very good points Rachel, well said! Make fools of them, associate them with an expectation to laugh, and completely avoid legitimating the behaviors referenced by the real victims in all of this.

Heck now I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th August 2018), Andrew_K (25th August 2018), Bill Ryan (24th August 2018), BMJ (24th August 2018), David Trd1 (24th August 2018), Debra (25th August 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th August 2018), drneglector (25th August 2018), gaiagirl (24th August 2018), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2018), Nasu (24th August 2018), RaiseMachine (24th August 2018), RunningDeer (24th August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast