+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Sather

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Jordan Sather

Jordan Sather is a very interesting new young man on the scene that I suspect is about to have a rapid rise in the alt media. At first I thought how great that the younger generation is cutting through so much muck and putting it all together so well, but my confidence in him as a true independent is fading fast. I'm beginning to wonder if he's the new and improved David Wilcock designed to appeal to his generation.

He's got that same bright, off handed cavalier delivery like David Wilcock showing a deep understanding of a vast array of complex alternative subjects from science to politics to physics to medicine to astronomy and adding lots of dot connecting - but without David's overbearing ego and relentless lame references to secret sources and dreams as verification.

However, after a couple weeks of listening to new and older podcasts, the cavalier-ness is beginning to feel very acted to me, he's starting to make too many references to David Wilcock and Corey Goode, and says he's going to make his first interviews Goode and Salla at Conference in the Desert. All bad omens.

I'm holding back a little but leaning more and more toward suspecting there's a new actor on the scene about to play a big new role.

Here's one recent example, lots more at his youtube channel 'Destroying the illusion'
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMV...IbdK0Y1ZxD-BlA

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2017), Ashy67 (15th May 2017), Basho (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Bruno (16th May 2017), CurEus (15th May 2017), DNA (16th May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (15th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Herbert (16th May 2017), Kryztian (16th May 2017), Noelle (4th January 2018), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (15th May 2017), Zampano (16th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,030 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Jordan Sather

There was a time when David Wilcox was inspiring to listen to. His lectures were thought provoking and expansive for the mind and consciousness. I'm not sure where it all went wrong but the first sign to me was his alignment with Benjamim Fulford.

I have no particular bias against Benjamin and no particular interest in him either. (although I have never been able to verify any of his wild claims) but to me that was the point when David completely left his own generated content and started using others. Yes, yes he did pop into a few Camelot interview sessions and did one or two of his own interviews of others. But then there is the full on collaborations and cross promotion of others. Decidedly odd.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Ashy67 (16th May 2017), Basho (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Justplain (15th May 2017), Kryztian (16th May 2017), latina (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (15th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Jordan Sather's got good energy, but his depth of research is pretty weak. I quit watching his stuff, feels like he's making content just to make content at times.

I didn't suspect anything nefarious.. but I guess it's a possibility.
    Last edited by TargeT; 15th May 2017 at 22:02.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

anandacate (15th May 2017), Andrew_K (14th July 2017), Ashy67 (16th May 2017), Basho (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), uzn (16th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I can see why you say the new improved Wilcock. Yet not seeing lots of depth yet or any "genius", but the kid is definitely likable, smart and I wish more kids were like him.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Slant84's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow. This kid thinks/speaks 150 miles per hour. He needs to slow down and deliver his thoughts in a matter that could be more easily grasped for the casual subscriber, which is to whom I suppose his expected audience is. I heard whirlwinds of Edgar Fouche ( I'm assuming that's where he gets his info from but doesn't cite him) ,the TR3B producing gold ( that's great!) and then he goes on an intellectual tear that is accurate in some areas, and pulled from fantastical whims the next instant.
    It's great to hear a millennial pronounce Carl Jung's name correctly lol. He makes some fine points in all, but needs to work on his delivery if he wants to lecture on a video. Bright minded kid, and forward thinker.
    As far as comparisons to Wilcock, I'm not sold either way on one video but his ego seems intact.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

Ashy67 (16th May 2017), BMJ (17th May 2017), CurEus (16th May 2017), Kryztian (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Shannon (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

How old is this kid? Does anyone know?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    My guess would be late 20's very early 30's.. . he's a father etc.

certainly not a millennial.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    My guess would be late 20's very early 30's.. . he's a father etc.

certainly not a millennial.
    You're probably absolutely correct. He's just baby faced. I do believe he's a tad older than I first thought. Millennials are the generation born from roughly '82 to the mid 90s. 👍🏼
    On second thought, your age prediction would put him right in there lol. Who knows
    Last edited by Slant84; 16th May 2017 at 13:00.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017), Words of Joy (16th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Slant84 (here)
    Millennials are the generation born from roughly '82 to the mid 90s. 👍🏼
    For some reason I thought that was Generation "Y" and millenials were born after 2000...

I guess he is a millennial then. (and I'm close).
    Where are you?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Millennials are the generation born from roughly '82 to the mid 90s. 👍🏼
    For some reason I thought that was Generation "Y" and millenials were born after 2000...

I guess he is a millennial then. (and I'm close).
    Yeah I just edited my own post. I'm 42. Generation X. I'm getting older so fast I forget relative dates and times. Man it goes by fast.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

20. Link to Post #11
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

He has a video addressing criticisms from his trolls where he states that he's 26. Love the guys enthusiasm & he seems to be sincere. But who knows with ALL alt celebrities. Like target says, question everything.
    ISness is my business..

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

26? okay. well, i have to say, he's way beyond where i was at that point. im impressed. and thats reassuring...i hope more n more younger people get it going with the dot connecting and so forth from an early age. if we're to have any hope, we need the young to be better than us. we're the old models now...and that is a very good thing.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), peggy englebrake (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,030 times in 786 posts

Wow. This kid thinks/speaks 150 miles per hour. He needs to slow down and deliver his thoughts in a matter that could be more easily grasped for the casual subscriber, which is to whom I suppose his expected audience is. I heard whirlwinds of Edgar Fouche ( I'm assuming that's where he gets his info from but doesn't cite him) ,the TR3B producing gold ( that's great!) and then he goes on an intellectual tear that is accurate in some areas, and pulled from fantastical whims the next instant.
    It's great to hear a millennial pronounce Carl Jung's name correctly lol. He makes some fine points in all, but needs to work on his delivery if he wants to lecture on a video. Bright minded kid, and forward thinker.
    As far as comparisons to Wilcock, I'm not sold either way on one video but his ego seems intact.
    People in their 20's these days tend to speak at 1000 miles/hour so if that is his audience he is communicating well, the use of visuals and "sporadic nature" will help those with very short attention spans. I think he is doing well....could probably use a mentor to help him discern the veracity of some of the things he is presenting as factual.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

26? okay. well, i have to say, he's way beyond where i was at that point. im impressed. and thats reassuring...i hope more n more younger people get it going with the dot connecting and so forth from an early age. if we're to have any hope, we need the young to be better than us. we're the old models now...and that is a very good thing.

Elders are needed in every community

I don't feel like I'm an elder, definitely still lost wondering from topic to topic; I started at about 25 (After my first deployment, though I didn't jump in as deep as Jordan has, I had to tip toe in while my consciousness re-aligned and tried to flush out the previous biases and "learning"). If he sticks with it and doesn't get sucked into Goode / Wilcock / Norey trap, he could be a very good addition..

I fear for his discernment at this point based on the 5 or so videos I've watched.. he seems to pick up a ball and run with it rather quickly; when perhaps the ball needs a bit more scrutiny.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Justplain (16th May 2017), Mike (16th May 2017), Slant84 (16th May 2017)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Elders are needed in every community

I don't feel like I'm an elder, definitely still lost wondering from topic to topic; I started at about 25 (After my first deployment, though I didn't jump in as deep as Jordan has, I had to tip toe in while my consciousness re-aligned and tried to flush out the previous biases and "learning"). If he sticks with it and doesn't get sucked into Goode / Wilcock / Norey trap, he could be a very good addition..

I fear for his discernment at this point based on the 5 or so videos I've watched.. he seems to pick up a ball and run with it rather quickly; when perhaps the ball needs a bit more scrutiny.

Agreed. He needs to slow down a little and analyze data a bit more thoroughly... And I think he will. But thats about the worst thing I can say about him. He's young and overexcited at the moment. He's anxious to display his quick mind and is in a race to display all his dot connecting and so forth. I recall being sort of similar when I was starting out - theres this great urge to "alert the masses". Theres no regard for people evolving at their own rate, no sense of pacing when trying to inform people etc. Ah man, I get a little embarrassed looking back at my early attempts to "awaken" people
    ... this young guy is a lot more polished than I ever was...

And yeah, I like being an elder! Ive felt sorta old all my life anyway, so its an easy role for me to adjust to. But I hear ya...by "elder" I hardly mean that im a finished product, or some wise, all knowing buddha figure. Ive got a long way to go man
    Last edited by Mike; 16th May 2017 at 20:37.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (4th January 2018), Slant84 (16th May 2017), TargeT (16th May 2017)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jordan Sather is on it! I don't see the comparison to Wilcock at all. If that was meant to knock this Soul down a notch it didn't work for me. He breaks down information that is easy to absorb i.e. The SCHUMANN video. This is one dot connector a step above the rest.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Janet Cotten For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

He's a smart guy and makes some good points. I feel he has to go down the rabbit hole still a lot more as he is not grasping the depth of the situation. He is still very much thinking in '3d' and thinks intercontinental at most. Eventually he has to break out of that in order to grasp the even bigger picture. He's still very much in the political illusion and is an promoter of Trump. He also has an aliens are good mentality and is very much in for the destruction of 'the system' and welcomes every sign of decay. I think he fails to see that these events are designed to shift the power into another form of global control which is being set in place on this planet right now.

The other thing is that he is financially depended on his media content and views. This in my view is a direct blockage on his freedom of speech and flexibility of content, as he has to satisfy his viewers.

I hope he manages to steer these rough waters, which have become even rougher for him now he has all this media attention. I do feel that he is sincere, but it will be a challenge for him to steer his momentum into the deeper layers of reality.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joey For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

34. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Janet Cotten (here)
    I don't see the comparison to Wilcock at all. If that was meant to knock this Soul down a notch it didn't work for me........
    I'm curious how you interpreted the sum of my OP and which of the comparisons I explained I was making to Wilcock in a thread even titled 'new and improved' would lead you to wonder if I meant to 'knock Jordan's soul down a notch'.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I don't see the comparison to Wilcock at all. If that was meant to knock this Soul down a notch it didn't work for me........
    I'm curious how you interpreted the sum of my OP and which of the comparisons I explained I was making to Wilcock in a thread even titled 'new and improved' would lead you to wonder if I meant to 'knock Jordan's soul down a notch'.
    Maybe he's not familiar with Wilcock's history.. he was an amazing asset... years ago... that has now been compromised terribly. "early" wilcock was someone I support, "current" wilcock is not, his current manifestation makes me a bit sad... If someone like that can be gotten too.......
    Where are you?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017)

38. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Maybe he's not familiar with Wilcock's history.. he was an amazing asset... years ago... that has now been compromised terribly. "early" wilcock was someone I support, "current" wilcock is not, his current manifestation makes me a bit sad... If someone like that can be gotten too.......
    Target, your take is much closer to the point I intended (and I'm a she), but maybe my OP was too vague. I did really mean 'a new and improved programmed individual', but not with any belittling of Mr. Sather's soul.... (and I was plenty suspicious of David way early https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...530#post442530 )

I meant that I was struck by how Jordan so strongly has all those so intoxicating first impression qualities and wide ranging depth and dot-connecting as David appeared on the scene with, but I believe David's been a programmed and used individual all along and Jordan makes me wonder if it was time for someone new and improved to fill a similar alt media role. I sure hope it's just that Jordan is really bright and still gullible and vulnerable with lots more to learn as others have suggested, but to be so advanced so quickly plus being on the verge of quickly aligning with David and Corey are bad omens and it remains to be seen how innocent the sum of those factors are.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (17th May 2017), TargeT (17th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast