+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, and James Patterson's book 'Filthy Rich'

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 times in 275 posts

Default Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, and James Patterson's book 'Filthy Rich'

I just finished reading the new James Patterson book, Filthy Rich, about the so-called "prosecution" of Jeffrey Epstein for his sexual abuse and manipulation of numerous economically disadvantaged south Florida underage girls at his Palm Beach mansion, and I wondered if anyone else had read it and had any reactions to it? My immediate thoughts upon blowing through the book in a few hours:

1. Something feels very shallow to me about this book. Although Patterson does seem to cover the basic story of Epstein's known sexual assaults upon young girls in Palm Beach, and the refusal to prosecute properly by both the State Attorney's office and federal investigators, Patterson essentially whitewashes the Clinton-Epstein connection (as if Epstein simply flew Bill Clinton to Africa once), and seems to engage in several instances of blowing over key evidence/issues when it comes to Epstein and Dershowitz. (I guess it should have been an immediate red flag to me early in the story when Patterson blithely references the 911 "attackers" who lived in Palm Beach as if that narrative has any legitimacy whatsoever, but I set that aside for the read).

2. However, I couldn't help thinking as I read it: if you are an investigative journalist (as his co-authors claim to be) and/or a bestselling nonfiction writer (as Patterson is), and you come upon this salacious story that connects a billionaire Pedophile to a U.S. President, a UK Prince, and a Harvard Law Professor, shouldn't you spend some more time investigating those incredible connections instead of mentioning them in passing and moving on? Again, it seems like the deeper, darker stuff is glossed over/minimized.

3. The Dershowitz stuff is just incredible -- but again, mostly unexplored and then blithely wrapped up. Patterson and co-authors do include some of Dershowitz' deposition testimony and it sounds so clearly obvious that not only is Dershowitz lying through his teeth as he spins this unbelievable tale of being framed/set-up/falsely accused as part of a bigger money scheme by the victim and her attorneys targeting billionaire Leslie Wexler, etc. but it also sounds like perhaps the attorney for one of the victim's, Virginia Roberts, might have been colluding with Dershowitz all along to create this absurd dog and pony side show with the attorneys suing each other for defamation and trying to get each other disbarred etc so that everyone loses focus on the REAL lawsuit -- the lawsuit by the young victim. But the book doesn't explore this dog and pony show misdirect possibility at all....disappointing.

You definitely feel outraged by the end of the book that justice was not served for Epstein, Dershowitz, and all the other procurers/co-conspirators, who continue to live their lives of entitlement and absolute psychopathy, but I still felt that Patterson's book was somehow a "limited hangout," a deliberate minimization of what really happened -- and who Epstein really is. Anyone else read it?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Akasha (16th May 2017), Bluegreen (16th May 2017), BMJ (21st May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), CurEus (16th May 2017), Nasu (18th May 2017), Satori (17th May 2017), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018), Watching from Cyprus (18th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,034 times in 786 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, and James Patterson's book 'Filthy Rich'

I'm aware of the connections Epstein has to the power Elite. IIRC Obama is on his island at the moment.

I have formed the opinion that at that level there are so many convoluted layers of collusion that is nearly impossible to get much of anything done. Recalling the soon forgotten Pizzagate, the Dutch banker' recent confessional and revelations by Whistleblower handlers for cults...the mind bending observations of some Lizard Species'' penchant for young flesh and ongoing shenanignas in the Royal palace, Jimmy Saville and Priests, Boystown orphanage, and on and on. and on......the only people who seem to get caught and prosecuted are creeps operating independently with no important connections.

At a loss really. I have not read the book and I probably won't. Sounds like a whitewash to me.

What does seem obvious now is that as soon as anyone achieves a modicum of power or authority they are either co-opted and corrupted into these perversions or they suffer very dire consequences. The media and academia are now fraught with a desensitization agenda towards pedophilia...this can only lead to the greatest of all tragedies.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

awakeningmom (16th May 2017), Bluegreen (16th May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), Satori (17th May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (18th May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, and James Patterson's book 'Filthy Rich'

Our current President has a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old runaway from NY that was flown to Epstein's island and raped by Donnie. In fact he and Epstein had the girl and Epstein beat someone because he want to "deflower" her first. Yep, Don the Con, is a child rapist that threatens the girls family. She got away via another girl that was later found dead, and escaped to CA, where she promptly sought legal lawsuit which was thrown out, because the suit had to be filed in NY. Well she went back risking the Dons wrath after the 1st attempt to sue/prosecute him. Very brave and she's in hiding with that famous female lawyer representing the Cosby victims. This impeachment, is just a tip of the iceberg. For all I know though, this could be what Russia has on Don. Lot of pervies in Russia that peddle flesh in FL.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

awakeningmom (17th May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (18th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    Our current President has a lawsuit for raping a 13 year old runaway from NY that was flown to Epstein's island and raped by Donnie. In fact he and Epstein had the girl and Epstein beat someone because he want to "deflower" her first. Yep, Don the Con, is a child rapist that threatens the girls family. She got away via another girl that was later found dead, and escaped to CA, where she promptly sought legal lawsuit which was thrown out, because the suit had to be filed in NY. Well she went back risking the Dons wrath after the 1st attempt to sue/prosecute him. Very brave and she's in hiding with that famous female lawyer representing the Cosby victims. This impeachment, is just a tip of the iceberg. For all I know though, this could be what Russia has on Don. Lot of pervies in Russia that peddle flesh in FL.
    According to the Dailymail that case is now dropped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...th-claims.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

awakeningmom (17th May 2017), Bruno (17th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Jamaica Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 times in 444 posts

Quote 2. However, I couldn't help thinking as I read it: if you are an investigative journalist (as his co-authors claim to be) and/or a bestselling nonfiction writer (as Patterson is), and you come upon this salacious story that connects a billionaire Pedophile to a U.S. President, a UK Prince, and a Harvard Law Professor, shouldn't you spend some more time investigating those incredible connections instead of mentioning them in passing and moving on? Again, it seems like the deeper, darker stuff is glossed over/minimized.
    That's a big if. From what you've described it sounds like the "investigative reporter" is simply a disinfo spin doctor.
    Last edited by jake gittes; 17th May 2017 at 16:04.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jake gittes For This Post:

awakeningmom (17th May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I found this letter from the Federal Prosecutor, Alex Acosta, in defending his actions in the shamefully inadequate wrist-slapping he ultimately gave Esptein pretty interesting....

https://docs.google.com/viewerng/vie...ostaLetter.pdf

Believable to an extent, since I don't doubt that the "Dream Team" of rich powerful lawyers that Epstein assembled left no stone unturned in trying to intimate witnesses and prosecutors alike into dropping the case against Epstein, but still makes me suspicious of Acosta...who is now Trump's Secretary of Labor.

I don't know how to embed the letter in the text so I hope this can be accessed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Quote Posted by Lifebringer (here)
    According to the Dailymail that case is now dropped

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...th-claims.html
    It's always hard to know when a sexual abuse case is suddenly dropped whether it was dropped for lack of evidence or whether the parties secretly settled or whether the victim was harassed/threatened and dropped it in terror. It also seems to me that the accusations going back and forth by Trump against Bill Clinton and the Clinton machine against Trump with respect to sexual assaults and abuse is also just a game or tactic between these elites -- maybe the idea is to overwhelm the public with so many cross allegations of impropriety that people just start shutting down whenever they hear about politicians and sexual assaults and pedophilia charges -- it starts to become white noise that is easily dismissed. No one wants to really hear about this awful stuff and maybe we are all secretly hoping it isn't true and will go away. This is extremely sad, since I tend to believe that many of the allegations are true, and many young girls' (and boys') lives have been destroyed by these psychopaths.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to awakeningmom For This Post:

Bruno (18th May 2017), earthdreamer (24th May 2017), Jantje (17th May 2017), Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I think all the hoop-la about Trump and his aids giving away information to Russia is to obscure the Pizza-gate scandal threatening to take down Senators and others involved in this practice. Could Soros' money be behind most of it to bring down Donald?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member earthdreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw headlines recently about James Patterson collaborating on a thriller with Bill Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/b...ovel.html?_r=0

In June 2018, Alfred A. Knopf and Little, Brown and Company will jointly publish “The President Is Missing,” a novel written by Mr. Patterson and Mr. Clinton, which represents a rare foray into fiction for a former president.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed, and a publicity release announcing the publication was skimpy on plot details, describing the novel as a “unique amalgam of intrigue, suspense and behind-the-scenes global drama” that will be “informed by insider details that only a president can know.”

The project came about late last year when Robert B. Barnett, a lawyer at Williams & Connolly who represents both Mr. Clinton and Mr. Patterson, had the idea of pairing them up on a novel, according to someone familiar with the project who did not want to speak publicly because the publishers were holding back details about the publication. Mr. Barnett, who also represents the Obamas, Hillary Clinton, George W. Bush, Laura Bush and other politicians, first approached Mr. Clinton to see if he was interested in collaborating on a novel with Mr. Patterson.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to earthdreamer For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (24th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

https://torontosun.com/news/world/bi...underage-girls

An article on the ongoing Epstein saga...

"JEFFREY EPSTEIN KNEW EVERYBODY

From former President Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, a Trump cabinet member, Prince Andrew, society maven Ghislaine Maxwell and a coterie of other socialites, business poohbahs and entertainment industry big wheels.

And these powerful people kept Epstein rolling in his bog of slime.

Now, the Miami Herald reports the sickening extent Epstein’s powerful friends kept him from doing hard time."

I just cut and pasted the first paragraph, follow the link if you care to read the rest.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

Bluegreen (8th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

I came across this article during the week or so:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...oPWa5IUzt6Ovs0

What this all smells to me is a CIA sort of setup. The different players from over the world possibly inter agency stuff. He is an agent that had this whole setup to be used as sexual entrapment to have dirt over many people in power. Get them drugged up, out of their mind, entangle them with these vocative sexual situations that would totally destroy them publicly and use the leverage over them to get their way. Classic manipulation tactic. It has been used as a tactic for a very very long time. They would have all the video evidence. If you read the above article on the outcome, how it was handled by people prosecuting him etc. Has a National Security angle to by the way it doesn't make sense. Sending the sexually violated victims also distorts the overall energy grid also. Sexual trauma of the vulnerable also affects the consciousness of society. Which, the negative grid work (ie haunting of the drug / cartel symbols for energy harvesting entities) is all a part of their game also to distort the consciousness of society by violation and trauma. Its working on the unseen levels (ancestors, entities, ley lines etc). Dark Wizards / Esoteric practitioners are an aspect of their game to.

So while the focus was on these acts. The focus should be on the influences on society as a result of the leverage gained. Such at weird laws that passed, deals in business, trade agreements, sanctions etc. Obviously these guys played at high levels.

Cheers
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (8th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread