Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

First of a trio!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Frank Feschino | The Flatwoods Monster : Best Evidence

Streamed & Published 1st April 2019

This is PART ONE of a three-part series of interviews with Frank Feschino on the Richard Dolan Show. Feschino provides extensive detail regarding the legendary “Flatwoods Monster” UFO incident of September 12, 1952. This part discusses the astonishing “Shoot Them Down” background to the story. Feschino demonstrates that the Flatwoods event was one of four major incursions of U.S. airspace by unidentified flying objects. These craft were fired upon by the U.S. Air Force.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2019), Iancorgi (3rd April 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (3rd April 2019)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan does France!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | 1954: The Incredible Encounters Of Aliens In France

Streamed & Published 9th April 2019

Mon Amie, One of the unexplained oddities of the 20th century was a two month period in France in which countless witnesses claimed not only to have seen low flying and landed UFOs, but alien beings. It was the first time in modern history when such a large wave of "alien" sightings was recorded.

Related musical interlude

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #203
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Part 2 Flatwoods "monster"

Frank Freschino is actually a very thorough researcher......his work is new to me...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), Star Tsar (17th April 2019)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Media Control & Mockingbird Today

Streamed & Published 16th April 2019

Even after all these years, Operation Mockingbird, the CIA program to infiltrate and control U.S. journalism, is still not well known. Officially, Mockingbird ended in the 1970s after it was exposed. In reality, control over our establishment media is deeper and more insidious than ever before.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2019), Iancorgi (17th April 2019), Intranuclear (22nd June 2019), Kryztian (5th June 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (17th April 2019), william r sanford72 (18th April 2019)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan hits the airwaves...

The Richard Dolan Show

Chris Deperno | Current Alien Encounters

Streamed & Published 22nd April 2019

Chris Deperno is Chief of Investigations for New York State MUFON, and he brings a wealth of fascinating information. He has developed a growing and capable group of investigators looking into some of the most interesting cases to come along in a long time. This includes resurfacing military encounters from the 1960s that no one had ever known about, as well as a large number of new cases that are receiving proper investigations. Among these are disturbing cases of triangular craft dropping unknown objects into freshwater lakes, and quite a few encounter cases with apparent alien beings.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2019), Iancorgi (24th April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (23rd April 2019)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Unexplained ET Encounter Cases Of The 1960s

Streamed & Published 23rd April 2019

Richard and Tracey focus on four startling cases of apparent alien encounters from the 1960s: Socorro New Mexico (1964), Valensole France (1965), Westall School Australia (1966), Falcon Lake Manitoba (1967).

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2019), Iancorgi (24th April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (27th April 2019)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member Intranuclear's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,326 times in 360 posts

I just watched the Richard Dolan's interview with Clif High (linked in this thread) almost immediately having watched Richard's interview with Dr Jacobs and am just blown completely away.

Clif addresses most of the issues Dr Jacobs brings forth about the insectalins' takeover attempt to 5G and hallucinogenic experiences and cancer and ties them all up.

Wow, this should be mandatory viewing.

PS. I found these interviews outside of the forum first and had to do deep search here only to find that they were posted with seemingly few views and I had certainly missed them. I wonder if there is a way to post these gems such that people can easily see them. Having a thread that disappears within a day does not seem to be an answer.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Intranuclear For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th April 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (1st May 2019), Star Tsar (30th April 2019)

15. Link to Post #208
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

This weeks ID!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Astonishing UFO Over Iran

Streamed & Published 7th May 2019

This week Tracy & Richard dissect the 1976 case over Tehran, Iran

Eyewitness testimony

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th May 2019 at 02:31.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th May 2019), boja (12th May 2019), Mike (8th May 2019), mountain_jim (8th May 2019)

17. Link to Post #209
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Perhaps this requires re-posting here.

(Compared to threads about Wilcock, Goode etc,
    it appears to have garnered very little attention.)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th May 2019), mountain_jim (13th May 2019), Star Tsar (8th May 2019)

19. Link to Post #210
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Richard & The big picture.

The Richard Dolan Show

The Big Picture | Why Fantasy-based Claims Always Crash & Burn

Streamed & Published 11th May 2019

The UFO subject is inherently difficult. Assessing the evidence is often a challenge, but one that is necessary. An all-too-common pitfall of the subject is its vulnerability to claims based on fantasy. We can do better.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th May 2019 at 17:41.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Akasha (12th May 2019), Bill Ryan (12th May 2019), boja (13th May 2019), Clear Light (18th May 2019), mountain_jim (13th May 2019)

21. Link to Post #211
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Analysing The US Navy Disclosure

Streamed & Published 29th May 2019

Over the past eighteen months, we have seen a poweful change in how UFOs are being treated by US estabishment media. There appears to be a cresendo of UFO news lately, much of which concerns the US Navy, But all of which are making waves in our society. And now on the 26th May 2019, The New York Times (once again) published an article suggesting the reality of UFOs.
    This coincides with the release on YouTube of a well produced documentary on the Nimitz encounters & With the upcomming series on The History Channel concerning UFOs. All of these events seem to be connected to TTSA somehow. There is no question that the presentation of this information is powerful.
    In this edition of intelligent disclosure Tracy & Richard sit down to dicuss the importance of the New York Times article, the Nimitz documentary & the general drift toward (dare we say it?) diclosure...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), boja (8th June 2019)

23. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest ID!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Are Conferences Worth It?

Streamed & Published 4th June 2019

[I]There are lots of UFO/UAP and Alternative conferences. Big names, big titles. Are they worth it? They can definitely cost you some money if you are not careful, but for some people, they can also provide benefits you can get in no other way. Richard and Tracey just returned from 2019's Contact in the Desert and have a few things to say about the whole experience.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 2nd July 2019 at 09:40.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2019), boja (8th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), mountain_jim (5th June 2019)

25. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,304 times in 950 posts

UFO LEAK OF THE CENTURY. Richard Dolan Analyzes the Admiral Wilson Notes.

Quote Rumors of secret special access programs to study retrieved UFO technology have been with us for many years. Now a major leak provides powerful confirmation of that truth and much more. Skeptics will be hard pressed to debunk this. The case for "deep black" UFO-related programs beyond formal government oversight just became much stronger. Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?
    The URL for the Leaked Documents : https://imgur.com/a/ggIFTfQ

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Clear Light For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Bluegreen (12th June 2019), boja (8th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (8th June 2019), Intranuclear (9th June 2019), mountain_jim (11th June 2019), Rawhide68 (8th June 2019), Star Tsar (9th June 2019), Tintin (12th June 2019)

27. Link to Post #214
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Presenting Mr Dolan & Mr Wood

The Richard Dolan Show

Ryan Wood | The Majestic Documents

Streamed & Published 10th June 2019

Ufology is currently dealing with a significant leak in the form of the Admiral Wilson notes. However, leaks are nothing new. One of the most sensational (and debated) has concerned the Majestic documents, the sum total of which is more than two inches thick. Ryan Wood, along with his father Dr. Bob Wood, is the leading expert on these documents. Their website, http://majesticdocuments.com, houses all the documents and provides detailed analysis of each one. These documents collectively describe a detailed history of UFO crash retrievals, studies of extraterrestrial biology, and much more.

Related musical interlude

Last edited by Star Tsar; 11th June 2019 at 05:54.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Bluegreen (12th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), mountain_jim (11th June 2019)

29. Link to Post #215
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | UFOlogy Turned Upside Down : The Admiral Wilson Documents

Streamed & Published 11th June 2019

UFOlogy has been in a feverish state since the start of the year & we are only halfway through 2019. The admiral Wilson documents will reverberate for a long time, & TTSA is definately making waves & This is exactly what Tracy & Richard discuss.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), boja (12th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), ichingcarpenter (12th June 2019), mountain_jim (12th June 2019)

31. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

This weeks ID...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | UFOlogy Turned Upside Down : The Admiral Wilson Documents

Streamed & Published 11th June 2019

UFOlogy has been in a feverish state since the start of the year & we are only halfway through 2019. The admiral Wilson documents will reverberate for a long time, & TTSA is definately making waves & This is exactly what Tracy & Richard discuss.

Tracy gives a timeline of the many latest news events by the major news media that have been released pertaining to UFOS and leaks that hint at something going on more than normal in our community

which I hope they put down in print so we can share it............

Another great show

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th June 2019), Deux Corbeaux (12th June 2019), Mike (19th June 2019), mountain_jim (13th June 2019), Star Tsar (12th June 2019)

33. Link to Post #217
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Leak: New Revelations

Streamed & Published 18th June 2019

The Davis-Wilson leak continues to work its way through the UFO community. A consensus has formed that these notes came from the files of the late Apollo astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell. Richard and Tracey discuss this, plus a fascinating recent quote from Dr. Eric Davis, provided as recently as June 1, 2019, giving strong corroboration to the notes. Responding to researcher James Iandoli immediately following an appearance of Luis Elizondo on Tucker Carlson, Davis said, "Luis Elizondo's very brief answer to Tucker Carlson's question about whether the U.S. government is in possession of recovered crashed and landed UFO technology hardware is 1000% accurate. My national security NDAs prevent me from adding any further comment on this."

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th June 2019), Clear Light (19th June 2019), Mike (19th June 2019), Mike Gorman (19th June 2019), Ratszinger (7th July 2022), Zanshin (22nd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Having read all sorts of things re UFO's which apparently come from inside our planet from the several civilizations which exist there and had them developed before we had the wheel, and observed the robotized manufacture of automobiles by us, it is no trick to imagine the inner world folks have these craft completely machine built. If they can do it, so can Aliens who travel through stargates, including the Sun, and manipulate their craft entirely by brain power.

Also, it is being said that earth governments including the USA is reverse engineering downed craft. Who else would be building these but the manufacturers of craft for the space program? Make a Google list of who that might be. The government keeps up the pretense also about Alien craft so that no one would suspect the craft in the sky as being THEIR CRAFT.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Star Tsar (2nd July 2019)

37. Link to Post #219
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Answering Questions on the Wilson Leak & More

Streamed & Published 25th June 2019

After a few days of being away, Richard and Tracey are back, once again discussing the most important UFO-related leak of the 21st century. This time we will be answering your questions.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2019), Intranuclear (26th June 2019)

39. Link to Post #220
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan + Schratt = Brain Power!

The Richard Dolan Show

Micheal Schratt | UFOs Ours or Theirs?

Published 1st July 2019

Since flying saucers first entered public awareness back in the 1940s, people have debated whether these objects are extraterrestrial or man made. Ours or Theirs. Micheal Schratt is a private pilot, military historian & an expert in aerospace/aviation with a deep knowledge of UFO history. He is here to offer his perspective on this important question. Micheal has used his own skills in CAD & Solidworks as well as contracting graphics artist professionals, to recreate fascinating & forgotten cases in UFO history, several of which are displayed here.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd July 2019), Constance (3rd July 2019), Intranuclear (2nd July 2019), mountain_jim (2nd July 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst 1 11 18 LastLast