+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast

Thread: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

1. Link to Post #241
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

This video was not produced by Richard Dolan but is about Richard and his research.
    Produced by the 5th kind YouTube channel.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Alecs (5th January 2020), Bill Ryan (4th January 2020), mountain_jim (9th January 2020), Rawhide68 (9th August 2020), Star Tsar (5th March 2020)

3. Link to Post #242
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Bobby Rae Inman is on the board of directors for Academi Services(what was XI services what was BLACKWATER)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academi

https://www.academi.com/pages/about-us/global-reach

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/for...image-makeover

Not it is difficult to see, but he may or may not still be there as it now points

https://constellis.com/who-we-are/leadership

A quick look at their board:

John Ashcroft
    No explain needed

Justin Stevens is a Partner in the Private Equity group at Apollo Global Management, LLC, which he joined in 2003. Mr. Stevens covers the Aerospace, Defense, and Diversified Industrials sectors.

Tim Reardon joins Constellis from Leidos Holdings, Inc., where he served most recently as President of Defense & Intelligence. Prior to joining Leidos in 2016, Mr. Reardon held numerous senior executive leadership positions at Lockheed Martin leading the delivery of advanced systems and solutions to U.S. and international customers worldwide.

Alex van Hoek is a Principal at Apollo Global Management, LLC, where he has worked since 2010. He previously was a member of the Financial Sponsors Group at Deutsche Bank.
    Deb Alderson joined the Constellis Board in October 2018 as an independent director. She currently serves as CEO of GTL. Ms. Alderson has over 25 years of experience in national security. She previously served as President and CEO of Sotera Defense Solutions, Inc. and EVP and COO of SRA International.

Ms. Alderson holds a bachelor’s degree and a master’s degree from Virginia Polytechnic Institute. She was Vice-Chair of the Professional Services Council (PSC) Executive Committee and a member of the Executive Committee for Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA). She served on the Board of Directors for Boulder Crest Retreat and is active in the Association of the U.S. Army (AUSA), the Air Force Association, and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA).

So it seems to me that there is shuffle game being played where Aerospace companies, banks, and Associations(also centers like Centers for the Study of the Presidency) take people in the know and allow them to operate openly in public. Leidos is a name yall should look into.

4. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,442 times in 32,921 posts

This show, streamed last night, is about the work of groundbreaking veteran researcher Leonard Stringfield. That's this man — whom Richard Dolan quite rightly describes as "Smart, brave and good." Recommended.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (1st April 2020), Bluegreen (28th May 2020), boja (4th March 2020), bojancan (23rd July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), Mike (4th March 2020), mountain_jim (5th March 2020), Philippe (11th March 2020), Rawhide68 (9th April 2020), Star Tsar (5th March 2020), Sue (Ayt) (5th March 2020), Yoda (5th March 2020)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

Excellent watch - thanks Bill!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020)

8. Link to Post #245
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Latest from RD!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Lies & Control: The Robertson Panel

Streamed & Published 7th March 2020

After a year of unprecedented UFO activity and genuine concern by the U.S. national security community, the hammer came down in early 1953 to put the matter to sleep once and for all. That was the mission of the CIA-sponsored Robertson Panel, analyzed here by historian Richard Dolan.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2020), Iancorgi (10th March 2020), mountain_jim (10th March 2020)

10. Link to Post #246
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Richard...

Here is a recent interview with the scientist who is in charge of investigations @ SWR

The Richard Dolan Show

Travis Taylor | Skinwalker Ranch Secrets

Streamed & Published 31st March 2020

Considered by many to be the weirdest place on Earth, the Skinwalker Ranch in Utah has a long history of bizarre events. Anything from UFOs, to cattle mutilations, to strange creature sightings, to poltergeists and more. The ranch was studied in detail during the 1990s and early 2000s by Robert Bigelow's National Institute for Discovery Science (NIDS). Since 2016, the ranch has been owned by real estate developer Brandon Fugal, who has supported ongoing scientific research at the property. Currently, the History Channel has a new show on all this, "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch," which features Travis Taylor, Ph.D. Richard interviews Travis to find out what the new scientific investigation has uncovered.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), boja (1st April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Iancorgi (1st April 2020), mountain_jim (1st April 2020), Rawhide68 (9th August 2020)

12. Link to Post #247
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan on the other side of the MIC!

The Higherside Chats

Richard Dolan | The UFO Disclosure Drip, Alien Contact, & The National Security State

Published 4th April 2020

It is a bit bittersweet to welcome Richard Dolan to THC with an interview that is releasing with a little extra delay due to how quickly the Coronavirus chaos jumped up to such an unprecedented place, but I’m also sure some of us are nostalgic for pre-corona conversation as well. It also puts his surveillance state comments in an interesting context, as we’re now even more dependent on these technologies to communicate in the wake of this current situation than ever before.

That said, Richard Dolan should be well-known to Ufology enthusiasts, as he’s one of the best personalities in the UFO space...

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), graciousb (7th April 2020), Iancorgi (5th April 2020), mountain_jim (6th April 2020), Zanshin (5th April 2020)

14. Link to Post #248
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

ID returns...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Aztec UFO Crash: Yes It Happened

Streamed & Published 7th April 2020

Richard and Tracey give a solid overview of one of the most misunderstood UFO crash events ever: the event near Aztec, New Mexico on March 25, 1948. Dismissed for years by researchers who assumed it was a hoax, serious investigators can no longer hold this position. Thanks to many researchers who reopened this case, but culminating in the work of Scott and Suzanne Ramsey, the recovery of a UFO at Aztec stands as a strong case and yet more evidence of a deep and long history of deception by the United States government on the matter.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), Billy (8th April 2020), boja (8th April 2020), Intranuclear (8th April 2020), mountain_jim (8th April 2020), william r sanford72 (9th April 2020)

16. Link to Post #249
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,344 times in 645 posts

I love the Rich Dolan broadcasts, wonderfull stuff!

Just a tiny tiny thing disturbing me ,his wife making "mhmm!" sounds after every other sentense he says.

At some point I lose the train of thought following the discussion, and await the next mhmm from her (THIS IS JUST ME, NOT BADTALKING HERE)

It´s like waiting for the toaster to let the spring go, when timer makes them jump up, I jump up, even if I try concentrate to NOT doing it.

Love you all ! Love and peace!
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 9th April 2020 at 23:22.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th April 2020), Elainie (28th May 2020)

18. Link to Post #250
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest ID!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Brazilian UFO - Crash Or Hoax?

Streamed & Published 19th May 2020

A number of reports and claims out of the Rio de Janeiro region of Brazil have stated that a UFO crashed sometime after midnight on May 12, 2020. This was reported early on at Reddit and then elsewhere, receiving coverage in local Brazilian media and then elsewhere. But is it true? There are good reasons to be very careful about this story.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), Islander12 (20th May 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020), PathWalker (20th May 2020), sunflower (21st May 2020)

20. Link to Post #251
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from richard of the Dolan's

The Richard Dolan Show

Michael Schratt | UFO Contact Cases

Streamed & Published 27th May 2020

Aviation and UFO historian Michael Schratt rejoins Richard for another installment of their ongoing discussions on forgotten yet fascinating UFO close encounter cases, featuring new illustrations by artist Tom Bogan that bring these events back to life. In between the cases, Michael and Richard discuss the question of “ours vs. theirs” in terms of UFO manufacture.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), boja (27th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (27th May 2020)

22. Link to Post #252
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I love the Rich Dolan broadcasts, wonderfull stuff!

HMMM...yeah

Just a tiny tiny thing disturbing me ,his wife making "mhmm!" sounds after every other sentense he says.

Hmmmhmmm...

At some point I lose the train of thought following the discussion, and await the next mhmm from her (THIS IS JUST ME, NOT BADTALKING HERE)

MMMmmm..

It´s like waiting for the toaster to let the spring go, when timer makes them jump up, I jump up, even if I try concentrate to NOT doing it.

Ahmm..MMM...hmm...

Love you all ! Love and peace!
    Hmmm..yeah..know what you mean!

I couldn't resist. Forgive me!!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), Star Tsar (28th May 2020)

24. Link to Post #253
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Thanks Star Czar,

I have something to watch tonight. Yeay! I'll take Dolan over Greer and Alex Jones any day!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Star Tsar (28th May 2020)

26. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,425 times in 10,158 posts

Last edited by Bluegreen; 9th August 2020 at 14:58.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Anka (15th July 2020), Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), Star Tsar (28th May 2020)

28. Link to Post #255
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mrs & Mr Dolan return...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Forgotten UFO Recovery: 1941

Streamed & Published 30th May 2020

Richard and Tracey discuss what may be America's original UFO crash retrieval case: that which occurred outside of Cape Girardeau, MO, in April 1941. The world was a very different place, and the U.S. national security establishment was not even in its infancy. The event was unknown until the 1990s, when one highly credible witness, Charlotte Mann, came forward with the story of her grandfather, Reverend William Huffman. This is a truly fascinating story, and although corroboration has been limited to a few other individuals, many serious researchers think it really happened.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st July 2020), boja (1st July 2020), Harmony (1st July 2020), Intranuclear (1st July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (1st July 2020)

30. Link to Post #256
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RD takes to the airwaves...

The Richard Dolan Show

A Five Hour Deep Dive Into The Wilson UFO Leak

Streamed & Published 30th May 2020

By now most people following the field of UFOs and ufology are at least somewhat aware of the notes known as the Wilson Document, or the Core Secrets Document, or the Davis-Wilson notes. These are 13 pages of typed notes written by Dr. Eric Davis in 2002, after he met with a recently retired Admiral named Thomas R. Wilson. Wilson had recently been head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, the DIA, and head of Intelligence for the Joint Chiefs of Staff. The subject of their conversation concerned Wilson's failed attempt five years earlier to gain access to a deeply classified UFO program concerned with studying an intact craft "not made by man."

Richard's guest for this program is an anonymous researcher known only as Mr X. This individual wants his anonymity and we are respecting that desire. Previously, Mr. X did a three hour interview on this subject at another Youtube Channel, Project Unity. The interview with Richard was initially intended to be a short one-hour version; instead they went for five hours, by the end of which Richard was starting to lose his voice.

This is a very detailed breakdown of the document, with a great deal of engaging conversation throughout. This is a truly deep dive into the UFO Leak of the Century. Before the interview begins, Richard provides a 9-minute overview of what is to follow.

Mr. X's interview at Project Unity:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5P04uI2hu0

Read the Davis-Wilson Notes at Richard's site here:
    https://richarddolanmembers.com/arti...l-wilson-leak/

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2020), mountain_jim (6th August 2020)

32. Link to Post #257
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Mr Dolan...

The Richard Dolan Show

Danny Silva | Citizen Journalist Of UFOs

Streamed & Published 21st July 2020

Richard interviews Danny Silva of The Silva Record, one of the leading new sources of journalism and analysis related to the field of UFOs. Danny has been working this subject for several years and has developed a reputation for integrity and professionalism, all while engaged in this subject as someone who just wants to get answers.

See Danny Silva at https://silvarecord.com/

As mention courtesy of John Greenwald

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd July 2020), mountain_jim (6th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (23rd July 2020)

34. Link to Post #258
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RD On NYT!

The Richard Dolan Show

The New York Times & UFO Disclosure. What's Really Going On?

Streamed & Published 4th August 2020

The UFO community has been rocked by more information coming out of the New York Times in the form of claims that briefings have been made at the Pentagon and on Capitol Hill about "retrievals from off world vehicles not made on this earth.” What is really going on? Richard comes on for an extended solo analysis.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th August 2020), Harmony (5th August 2020), Iancorgi (5th August 2020), mountain_jim (6th August 2020)

36. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Star Tsar (9th August 2020)

38. Link to Post #260
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Last edited by Star Tsar; 9th August 2020 at 14:05.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst 1 3 13 18 LastLast