Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Richard Dolan's Radio Shows and Interviews

RD's ID for this week

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Remarkable Journey Of Bluebook's Edward Ruppelt

Streamed & Published 9th January 2019

Richard this week highlights the the life & times of a man named Edward Ruppelt & his involvement with project Blue Book!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (9th January 2019), Spellbound (13th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Should be of interest!

The Richard Dolan Show

UFOs The Big Picture | Media Repression Of UFOs: The Past & The Future

Streamed & Published 12th January 2019

Richard this week highlights the media's relationship with the UFOlogical...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th January 2019), Forest Denizen (13th January 2019), Iancorgi (13th January 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (13th January 2019), Spellbound (13th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #183
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks ID from Richard!

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | James McDonald : Life, Death, & UFOs

Streamed & Published 15th January 2019

James McDonald was an American physicist. He is best known for his research regarding UFOs. McDonald was a senior physicist at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics and professor in the Department of Meteorology, University of Arizona, Tucson.

McDonald campaigned in support of expanding UFO studies during the mid and late 1960s, arguing that UFOs represented an important unsolved mystery which had not been adequately studied by science. He was one of the more prominent figures of his time who argued in favor of the extraterrestrial hypothesis as a plausible, but not completely proved, model of UFO phenomena.

Richard Dolan is one of the world’s leading researchers and writers on the subject of UFOs and believes that they constitute the greatest mystery of our time. He is the author of two volumes of history, UFOs and the National Security State, both ground-breaking works which together provide the most factually complete and accessible narrative of the UFO subject available anywhere. He also co-authored a speculative book about the future, A.D. After Disclosure, the first-ever analysis not only of how UFO secrecy might end, but of the all-important question: what happens next?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (4th February 2019), Spellbound (18th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #184
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks offering from Mr Dolan

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | UFOs Matter : The Proof

Streamed & Published 30th January 2019

Richard Dolan lays out clearly and concisely the evidence that proves UFOs have been a serious and conventionally unexplainable national security matter for a long time. Tracey is with him, as always, and provides her perspective.

&

Francisco Mourao Correa | Portuguese Military : Shocking Candor About UFOs

Streamed & Published 28th January 2019

Francisco Mourao Correa is an experienced researcher of UFOs, and is the leader of Exopolitics Portugal. Here he discusses incredible UFO encounters from Portugal's history, especially during the Cold War era, and describes the attitude toward UFOs by the highest echelon's of Portugal's military. This includes the former Chief of Staff of the Portuguese Air Force, General Tomás Conceição e Silva. The conversation closes with a discussion on the need for evidence-based ufology and the preservation of our precious history in understanding this phenomenon.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Kristin (7th March 2019), Mike (4th February 2019), Spellbound (3rd February 2019)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

A Dolan Blue Book double

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | Episode Two | The Flatwoods Monster

Streamed & Published 26th January 2019

Richard with some historical context for the brand new Project Blue Book History TV series this episode on the The Flatwoods Monster case.

&

Project Blue Book Explained | Episode Three | The Lubbock Lights : What We Know

Streamed & Published 2nd February 2019

Richard with some historical context for the brand new Project Blue Book History TV series this episode on the The Lubbock Lights.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Mike (4th February 2019), Ol' Roy (3rd February 2019), Spellbound (3rd February 2019)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

This weeks offering from the house of Dolan...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | The Extraordinary Utah UFO

Streamed & Published 5th Febuary 2019

Richard & Tracy Dolan share all they know all about the extraordinary Utah UFO sighting of 2016

Footage in question

1956 footage

&

Joel Garbon | Cold Fusion & More : Breakthrough Energy Developments

Streamed & Published 4th February 2019

Joel Garbon served as president of the New Energy Movement (NEM) for 11 years, educating the public and policymakers alike about breakthrough energy technologies and their implications for human society and our planet, while also serving as an advocate for inventors of these technologies. He is a founding member of New Energy Congress, a forum of technical professionals who investigate new energy technologies.

Joel has worked for more than 30 years as an international industrial science consultant and educator within the chemical, pulp and paper, and water treatment industries. He is the inventor and developer of several successful commercial technologies used within these industries. He also co-authored the award-winning book BREAKTHROUGH POWER: How Quantum-Leap New Energy Inventions Can Transform Our World
    http://www.newenergymovement.org
    http://www.newenergycongress.org
    http://www.breakthroughpower.net

Last edited by Star Tsar; 7th February 2019 at 04:27.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), Spellbound (7th February 2019)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Dolan @ it again!

The Richard Dolan Show

David Marler | Bizarre UFO Injury Cases

Streamed & Published 10th Febuary 2019

Richard & David highlight not well discussed UFO cases which have lead to severe injury as a direct cause of UFO interaction/activity...

th February 2019
    [/B]

Richard guides us through episode four of the History Channel's new Project Bluebook series this time detailing the events of the The 1948 Eastern Airlines UFO Sighting & Why this event is not related to Project Paperclip as some believe.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), Iancorgi (11th February 2019), mountain_jim (11th February 2019), Spellbound (11th February 2019)

15. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,244 times in 8,655 posts

^ Watched the episode 4 of the show, enjoyed Richard's discussion about it - thanks!
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Billy (30th March 2019), Spellbound (20th February 2019), Star Tsar (11th February 2019)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from Richard & Tracy..

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Project Blue Book Exposed

Streamed & Published 26th Febuary 2019

Richard & Tracy Garbutt-Dolan this week exposes the truth behind the project blue book investigation by the US Air Force. Which concluded that UFOs are NOT a national security threat, That they have NEVER represented exotic scientific knowledge & That they have NEVER shown evidence of being of extraterrestrial origin. And in turn Richard demonstrates why project blue book was NEVER a scientific study but also rigged to be biased against UFOs thoughtout it's history...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), Iancorgi (27th February 2019), mountain_jim (28th February 2019), Ol' Roy (6th March 2019)

19. Link to Post #190
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Richard in interviewer mode

The Richard Dolan Show

Lance Mungia | The Truth About Remote Viewing, Consciousness & UFOs

Streamed & Published 1st March 2019

Richard welcomes Third Eye Spies director Lance Mungia to the show to discuss his new documentary, the implications of remote viewing to humanity & significance to the UFO phenomena.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Billy (30th March 2019), Iancorgi (5th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), mountain_jim (5th March 2019)

21. Link to Post #191
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest RD's ID

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Aliens: Reports & Evidence

Streamed & Published 5th March 2019

Why should we believe in any stories of aliens? Tracy & Richard present the most startling of testimony from the most compelling of sources...

Related musical interlude:

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), Constance (8th March 2019), Iancorgi (6th March 2019), jcking (12th March 2019), Mike (6th March 2019), Valerie Villars (7th March 2019), william r sanford72 (7th March 2019)

23. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,225 times in 32,908 posts

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Aliens: Reports & Evidence

5th March 2019

[I]Why should we believe in any stories of aliens? Tracey & Richard present the most startling of testimony from the most compelling of sources...

Much of this very interesting episode is about the work of the very important researcher Leonard Stringfield.

A reminder that these rare radio shows, featuring Leonard Stringfield talking about crashed UFOs, are available in the Avalon Library:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...1%20of%205.mp3
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...2%20of%205.mp3
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...3%20of%205.mp3
    4. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...4%20of%205.mp3
    5. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...5%20of%205.mp3
    6. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...1%20of%202.mp3
    7. http://avalonlibrary.net/Bill_Jenkin...2%20of%202.mp3

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (7th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), ChristianSky (7th March 2019), Constance (8th March 2019), Hervé (7th March 2019), Iancorgi (7th March 2019), jcking (12th March 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (7th March 2019), Kristin (7th March 2019), mountain_jim (7th March 2019), Star Tsar (7th March 2019), Tintin (22nd March 2019), validatedmystery (14th March 2019), william r sanford72 (7th March 2019), Yoda (7th March 2019)

25. Link to Post #193
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

RD in the same vein...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | Aliens: More Reports & Evidence

Streamed & Published 12th March 2019

Richard Dolan describes the incredible Smith-Sarbacher-Walker Saga, in which UFO investigators follow a trail of breadcrumbs leading to powerful confirmation of not merely the UFO reality, but of the recovery of alien technology and beings, all deeply embedded in the classified world.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 18th March 2019 at 01:33.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (18th March 2019), Mike (18th March 2019), mountain_jim (14th March 2019)

27. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Personally I cannot wait to listen to this one...

The Richard Dolan Show

Gary McKinnon | The Perfectly Smooth Skin Of A Craft

Streamed & Published 13th March 2019

Richard Dolan hosts the UK citizen who allegedly "prepetrated the biggest pentagon hack of all time". After he found, aparent evidence of a secret space program including references to non-terrestrial officers & ship to ship transfers of vessels not in the US military inventory. Moreover he found a high-resolution photograph taken from space of a smooth, cigar shaped craft. With his family's love & support he dodged extradition to the US for a decade. This mans name is Mr Gary McKinnon & This is his first interview in years as he shares the repercussions of being sought by the US government, His depression, suicidal thoughts & more.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), Iancorgi (14th March 2019), jcking (18th March 2019), Mike (18th March 2019), mountain_jim (14th March 2019), onawah (17th March 2019), RunningDeer (14th March 2019), Valerie Villars (14th March 2019), validatedmystery (14th March 2019)

29. Link to Post #195
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I watched the interview with Gary McKinnon and was pleasantly surprised. He was so surprisingly normal. It was especially eye opening that he had intended to kill himself, should he be extradited to the U.S. for what seemed to be a simple case of curiousity.

For some reason I forgot about the fact he had stumbled upon an off world space force. I have some thoughts on this and hope to discuss it in Laughlin.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), Mike (18th March 2019), Star Tsar (14th March 2019), validatedmystery (14th March 2019)

31. Link to Post #196
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest RD's PBBE!

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | Life & Death : Korean War UFOs

Streamed & Published 15th March 2019

Richard on the background case of episode eight of the History channel's Project Blue Book serires. This time the subject matter is the UFOs sighted whilst the Korean war was rumbling on.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th March 2019), Billy (30th March 2019), jcking (18th March 2019), Mike (18th March 2019), mountain_jim (25th March 2019)

33. Link to Post #197
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Presenting RD's PBBE

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | Betty & Barney Hill

Streamed & Published 25th March 2019

Richard on the background case of episode nine of the History channel's Project Blue Book serires. This time the subject matter is the latter part of Mrs & Mr Hill's life.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Billy (30th March 2019), boja (27th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), Mike (25th March 2019), mountain_jim (25th March 2019), Valerie Villars (25th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #198
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

The Dolans back @ home...

The Richard Dolan Show

Intelligent Disclosure | INCREDIBLE Russian Soviet UFOs

Streamed & Published 26th March 2019

The history of UFOs and encounters with other-worldly beings includes events from all over the world. Russia -- formerly the Soviet Union -- has a major part of that history. Its story is dramatic, at times chilling, and always provocative.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Billy (30th March 2019), boja (27th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), mountain_jim (28th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #199
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Mr Dolan in his element!

The Richard Dolan Show

Project Blue Book Explained | UFOs Over DC : The Forgotten Crisis

Streamed & Published 30th March 2019

Richard on the background case of episode ten of the History channel's Project Blue Book serires. This time the subject matter is the UFO incident over Washington DC back in the summer of 52.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Billy (30th March 2019), jcking (3rd April 2019), mountain_jim (31st March 2019)

39. Link to Post #200
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Tonight's Intelligent Disclosure was a good 80 minute crash-course rundown on various (NASA) astronaut cases of sightings in space, which (if nothing else) could serve as a great starting point if you were looking to persuade a friend or loved one to think twice about the topic without getting them up to their knees in Dr Greer material. Mitchell, Aldrin, etc. They follow it up with another 20-25 mins of Q&A from the chat.

At the beginning, Richard and Tracey do a bit of a ruminating and ominous chat about the unnerving demonetization/deplatforming & rigged search algorithms that have been increasing in volume lately. Richard has said a few times now that they've ("You" know who) expanded from demonetizing/penalizing 9/11-related topics to even demonetizing/penalizing videos that talk about specific experiencer situations recently, which is pretty alarming. It goes without saying that RD has tackled both subjects quite a lot and I know many of us here are thankful for his voice and thinking on a whole range of topics.

Without going into too many details from the RD members' site (which is currently going through a major overhaul and upgrade), I think it would be great to encourage some people that are fans of his work- if you really like some particular videos and you have a little extra time while you're watching, it might be of great service to folks later on if you download a few of them for safekeeping in the days ahead, so that more backups of this work exists, just in case (especially the livestreams). Hopefully someday soon we can confidently realize the coast is clear and reclaim a few gigs. I grabbed GoodETBadET, Soviet UFOs, Keyhoe, Ruppelt, Aliens the Evidence 1, Aliens the Evidence 2, APRO 1 & 2 before bed tonight.

-J
    Last edited by jcking; 3rd April 2019 at 05:04. Reason: additional info for clarification

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcking For This Post:

mountain_jim (3rd April 2019), onawah (3rd April 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 1 10 18 LastLast