+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Let's Revisit this Interview with Bill

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Default Let's Revisit this Interview with Bill

You may have noticed that I have been posting old and new material that is focused on staying grounded, staying out of the fear game, and not making the mistake of picking sides in a rigged game. This is the time to apply all those teachings we have been taking in.

I think this is a great time to revisit this interview with Bill. Not because Bill is so brilliant (He is), but because this is the perspective that we need right now. I find it empowering, liberating, and comforting. Take it to heart.

"We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

2. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

7alon (22nd May 2017), amor (21st May 2017), AndrejPeĉënkin (21st May 2017), angelfire (21st May 2017), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2017), avid (21st May 2017), Baby Steps (21st May 2017), barneythez (22nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), bluestflame (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Cipher (21st May 2017), Debra (21st May 2017), DeDukshyn (21st May 2017), Ewan (21st May 2017), Fellow Aspirant (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2017), gigha (21st May 2017), Hervé (21st May 2017), Iloveyou (21st May 2017), Jantje (22nd May 2017), kirolak (22nd May 2017), Kristin (21st May 2017), Matthew (22nd May 2017), Michi (21st May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), Noelle (21st May 2017), quiltinggrandma (21st May 2017), Richard S. (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), shadowstalker (21st May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017), Sierra (21st May 2017), skogvokter (22nd May 2017), toppy (21st May 2017), TrumanCash (22nd May 2017), Violet3 (21st May 2017), WhiteLove (21st May 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: Let's Revisit this Interview with Bill

Want to comment on the "walking through walls" phenomenon, bring in some additional insights about it. I do not have the physical explanation, but I have the experience of phasing out of a plane of existence and what it is like.

Within consciousness a vibration is held. This vibration corresponds to a level of love as measured in absolute terms. This is in resonance with a reality's vibration, the being's vibration is within this reality's lower and upper frequency levels. But when the being's level of love accelerates beyond the upper frequency level of the reality that it is in, then it moves out of phase with that reality. At this point it breaks free from the limitations set by the physical boundaries of that reality, because love breaks/overcomes boundaries/limitations. So a particular reality has a particular density and the being's density can shift out of alignment, out of phase, with that.

The process of ascending to the 4th density is a process of becoming the peace and truth of it. That being is what I believe is Christ consciousness, by collectively becoming the same being we are shifting into 4th density.

You can visualize this as a stream of light that you are part of that gets inifinitely brighter towards one of the sides. The densities you can understand as segments of the stream of light, each being a discrete plane of existence.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 21st May 2017 at 09:58.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (21st May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Ewan (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2017), Noelle (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,764 times in 32,948 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    ...but because this is the perspective that we need right now. I find it empowering, liberating, and comforting. Take it to heart.
    Thank you... I do think this is one of my very best. (I should probably listen to it again myself...! )

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (21st May 2017), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2017), bluestflame (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), CurEus (21st May 2017), Ewan (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2017), kirolak (22nd May 2017), Noelle (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (21st May 2017), WhiteLove (21st May 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Want to comment on the "walking through walls" phenomenon, bring in some additional insights about it. I do not have the physical explanation, but I have the experience of phasing out of a plane of existence and what it is like.
    My foot went through the stair, back in the late 1980’s. After form work, the Tai Chi teacher had us move to the stage which was three steps higher than the main floor.

I stepped on the first step and tripped because my foot went through the stair about 4-6 inches. I tried to catch myself with the other foot up the next stair. I tripped again. The foot went through the second one only 2-3 inches. Then logic took over and I caught myself with my hands on the third stair. It all happened so fast that there was no time only an unfolding of a movie.

I learned (again) that when mind is suspended from the 3D beliefs, it opens one self to the greater possibility of the human experience.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st May 2017 at 20:21.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (22nd May 2017), aoibhghaire (22nd May 2017), Baby Steps (21st May 2017), Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Carmody (21st May 2017), EFO (22nd May 2017), Ewan (21st May 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st May 2017), Hervé (21st May 2017), kirolak (22nd May 2017), Kristin (21st May 2017), Matthew (22nd May 2017), Noelle (21st May 2017), Ol' Roy (22nd May 2017), PurpleLama (21st May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (21st May 2017), WhiteLove (21st May 2017)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,401 times in 238 posts

loved it, thankyou

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (21st May 2017)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    ...but because this is the perspective that we need right now. I find it empowering, liberating, and comforting. Take it to heart.
    Thank you... I do think this is one of my very best. (I should probably listen to it again myself...! )
    I came across it again because a friend has been waking up to reality (or falling down the rabbit hole). She's been experiencing Mandela Effect and that has made her look further and then "holy crap! Lizard People? People on mars? WHAT?" So I'm trying to help her get her feet grounded again and cope. It's all pretty overwhelming as you can imagine.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), gigha (21st May 2017), Noelle (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Bill and Avalonians: On the question of whether the Crystal Entities can be trusted by us, my answer is ABSOLUTELY NOT. Ed Dames, remote viewer, wanted to remote view SATAN and succeeded in finding it, trying not to be observed for he would certainly be attacked if that happened. It was a shock to Ed. The thing was extremely powerful and EVIL I believe he said.

The second story involving Crystal Entities tells of a spaceship piloted by it bringing the Green Dinosaurs who were said to eat only vegetable matter provided on the ship. It later is reported that these things EAT FLESH, including humans if nothing else is available. The Queen, among them, says she rules many worlds. Well, how did she find herself without transport and why did she not ask to be taken to one of her many worlds? She is saying they came from Earth originally. A likely story.

About the Anunaki, the Babylonian tablets show a human-looking giant with kinky hair and human features, probably black. The facial features are mid-eastern. There are other creatures obviously of genetic manipulation, having crocodile and bird heads. I remember reading that Sitchin reported Enki did not like to destroy genetic creations which could be useful. Therefore, the Reptilians, in my opinion are not of the Anunaki.
    In my opinion, no matter how agreeable some of them may appear, we should not trust them. Back to the Crystal Entities which brought the Raptors here. They LIED because they intended to seed Earth with MANEATERS.

I sent away for a book; shortly after, another booklet arrived from an unknown source telling stories you should hear:

(1) This small publication told about the Reptilians. It reported that there was a Reptilian Base deep underneath the new Denver Airport. Construction people who worked there reported there were unusual goings on deeper down. The story states that Reptilians kidnapped children and used them as slaves; and when they became hungry, they would select a child and eat it alive in front of the rest of children. The story went on that these creatures have other created creatures working for them which were constantly in a state of fear. They were doing genetic work. There would be bright orbs floating among the workers and if they stepped out of line they would be killed. They read the workers' minds. Does this sound like what the NWO has in store of us??? We are told that millions of humans disappear in the USA and elsewhere every year: Enslavement and/or being eaten alive.

(2) This second story takes place on a USA military base on, near or under Mount Shasta. Babies, a great many of them, are being repeatedly shocked in their beds. Is this pre-mindcontrol to create obedient human robots? Also, I read a report on youtube.com that there is a Reptilian Base under Mount Shasta, and elsewhere, that the city of Telos of supposedly peaceful people living under the Mountain are feeling the "heat" from the Reptilians.

(3) A story on the internet about the recreation of the last President Bush and Bill Clinton carrying a sex slave who wrote of this incident in her book, and a soldier to a remote place to play a game of being hunted. If the woman was not shot, the soldier would forfeit his life. I read this about ten years ago, so I hope I remember the game properly. At the end the woman was not shot and they four got onto the helicopter which flew them away from the place. During the flight, it was reported Bush commanded the soldier to jump to his death, which apparently he did.

I have wondered, are the above mentioned babies being programmed to become obedient, robotic soldiers? Are these babies used in the "Ceremony of Care" when a gunshot is heard before the cremation? Are the children fed to Reptiles or the Elite as cannibal food? If world leaders are being physically taken over by Reptilians, should we tolerate their presence on Earth? Won't we all be next on their plate?

Now back to the Crystal Entities. Connecting all of the above dots, it is my conclusion that they are extremely intelligent and totally EVIL and not to be trusted one inch no matter what pretense they make to the contrary. They are bringing MANEATERS to Earth as part of their take-over plan. Only biological entities are capable of emotion and therefore feelings of love. Rocks do not feel. Is Ed Dames SATAN what the NWO Elites plan to have rule over us????
    Last edited by amor; 21st May 2017 at 16:18. Reason: typo

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Great interview. I watched it a few months ago and am now watching it again.

Robert Monroe saw our existence in the various realities as different phases of consciousness. I have had many instances in which I woke from sleeping or an OBE and found myself not completely phased back into the physical. I woke one morning a couple of years ago with just the impression (no real details) of being out of body. Within minutes of waking, I was at the kitchen sink getting ready to make coffee and I felt something irritating the top of my head. I put my hand there and found some small object stuck in my skull. I yanked it out, looked at it, could not identify it, and threw it in the trash. I was little freaked out, not knowing what it was or how it got there. Maybe I picked it up while flying through a ceiling. More recently, I had an OBE in which I was flying and I was gagging on some kind of fumes, maybe from commercial jets. As soon as I was back in the physical, I could taste the fumes in my mouth.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), EFO (22nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), kirolak (22nd May 2017), Mike (21st May 2017), RunningDeer (21st May 2017), Shannon (21st May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (21st May 2017), WhiteLove (21st May 2017)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Excellent video. One can very easily have the desire to riot in the streets and kill our oppressors, but Bill is right. This is one of the few things I remember about myself from past lives. The only way to bring change is to spread awareness, teach others to think, raise the collective consciousness. I know this is just my word, which doesn't mean a lot, but there are a lot of people like myself who know this (from past lives or present). I have spoken to a person among the elite that doesn't want to be a part of the cycle of destruction and abuse. The son of a man in the top %.

He states how the elites are very material based and abuse drugs and other substances (as we know already). They are spiritually lost because they focus on nothing but power and material values. There are people among the elite who are ready for change, so lets keep up the good work . Make no mistake, the people that understand what needs to be done, such as people in this community, need reminding too. I get too emotional at times and lose my focus, as I'm sure people we look up to do.

Update: I'm still watching the video. Bill is talking about the military using phasing tech to move through objects. People need to realise sound plays a very large part in regards to the fabric and manipulation of reality. Since I have opened my big mouth, I better link people to what I am talking about.

I wish I could explain it without linking references that can easily just be made up, no matter how credible they are meant to be, but I only get very small downloads of info, and this has been only happening to me since I joined Avalon. Here are some examples.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ~ Nikola Tesla

http://energyfanatics.com/2013/03/19...s-matter-life/

Quote If we want to understand how the material world is created and what keeps it in a perpetual motion, we need to study the language of the living energy codes of matter, which is made of light, sound, frequency and vibration. Most of us know that the material world is made of matter, but we do not understand the mechanics behind it.

Conventional science taught us that the material world came into existence by accident. If we study the science of matter deeply enough, we should eventually come to the conclusion that the material world did not occur by accident. The fact that physicists can describe the Universe using only mathematical formulas is proof that a divine being designed and created the material or external world. The knowledge behind these formulas was not created by scientists; rather it was rediscovered.
    The difference between vibration and frequency

Quote When we look at frequency and vibration from the perspective of the external Creation, frequency and vibration have their differences. Frequency is the cyclic pattern of scalar waves that flash “on” and “off.” The vibrational frequency rate is determined by how fast energy units contract and expand.

In physics, frequency is the number of waves that pass a fixed point in unit time and vibration is the “oscillating, reciprocating, or other periodic motion of a rigid or elastic body or medium forced from a position or state of equilibrium.” As for oscillation, it is “an effect expressible as a quantity that repeatedly and regularly fluctuates above and below some mean value, as the pressure of a sound wave or the voltage of an alternating current.” In simple words, it is a motion that repeats itself.

In certain spiritual teachings of energy mechanics, the process when energy contracts toward the neutral point is known as vibration, and the process when energy expands away from the neutral point is known as oscillation.

The combination of vibration and oscillation is what determines the vibrational frequency rate (cyclic pattern of scalar waves) of all things. Scalar waves are standing waves that flash “on” and “off.” This process creates energy patterns that are processed by our consciousness and DNA to create our external reality. The on and off energy pattern is very simple but yet it has infinite potential. This is the mysterious and amazing power of the intelligence of Creation.
    How reality works at the most fundamental level

Quote The core structures of reality work similar to how a computer works. A computer communicates and operates through the use of binary codes, which are codes that consist of ones (on) and zeros (off). Binary codes are very simple but with the right combinations they can help computers create magnificent things.

For example, when we paint a picture using a computer software, the core state of the colors and shapes in the picture are basically made of ones and zeros. We do not see our picture as ones and zeros, because the central processing unit (CPU) and its counterparts process the binary codes as colors and shapes. The greatest thing about binary codes is that there are no limits to their combinations.
    Last edited by 7alon; 22nd May 2017 at 03:44.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jantje (22nd May 2017), kirolak (22nd May 2017), Noelle (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (22nd May 2017)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Thanks so much for posting this interview - both inspiring & inspired! Low key, humble. . . & hitting the nail right on the thumb! (I know it's the wrong expression, but it seems more apt!)

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

7alon (22nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), BMJ (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), Whiskey_Mystic (24th May 2017)

+ Reply to Thread