Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Shooting of Duncan O'Finioan on May 18th 2017

1. Link to Post #21
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Shooting of Duncan O'Finioan on May 18th 2017

Any further news/opinions?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th July 2017), raregem (14th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

DbDraad....just wondering if you have ever seen Bill & Kerry's interview with Duncan O. from 2006? I watched it again yesterday to refresh my memory. That was SOME program the U.S. had going back in the 50's & 60's when it seems parents signed their kids over to be used in "programs". Hard to believe! I remember the testimony of one lady who remembered being raised in a cage...this was the state of Mich.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

RunningDeer (14th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

MESSAGE OF IMPORTANCE TO DUNCAN O'FINIOAN: This is now July 14, 2017. I read about your shooting and watched the included video and could not recognize your face. I looked back at Project Camelot which showed your face four years ago and another ten years ago. You have rapidly aged at an abnormal rate and I believe I know why. Your hair formerly dark is now grey and dyed. You are wearing glasses and your face has dropped because of collagen loss. This is important Duncan.

Remember the story in the Bible about the woman who touched the hem of Jesus garment because she believed it would heal her of her blood loss which no doctor could? She was on the same "faith" wavelength of Jesus Pineal gland. Jesus asked who touched him because he experienced a loss of 'virtue.' This was his primal soul energy.

When you use the crystals to HEAL, the crystals are pulling YOUR primal virtue or energy out of your body to realign the sick energy of the person you are healing.

You are sucking your energy out of you to give to others and you cannot replace it and so you are getting old rapidly. Over use of sexual powers can also do this to men; however, I believe that your healing job is literally killing you.
    Last edited by amor; 15th July 2017 at 01:04. Reason: typo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

Inversion (15th July 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2