+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Memories from past lives

1. Link to Post #21
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Memories from past lives

Thank you everyone for your sincere, personal revelations and insights into my questions concerning past life memories.

Since I am deep into meditation as a source of inspiration and knowledge, I plan to use meditation as my process of recovering past life memories. I think this will be more safe than hypnotic regression. I have had much experience with hypnosis and feel that this technique can easily tamper with existing memories and even induce false memories. This can happen in spite of the best intentions of the hypnotist.

- Warren

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), Flash (23rd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd May 2017), Jean-Marie (22nd May 2017), kanishk (24th May 2017), Nasu (23rd May 2017), Noelle (22nd May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (22nd May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (22nd May 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Exploring past lives is one of the most amazing experiences you can do for your spiritual growth. But don’t just stop at one, keep going! I can only imagine the undiscovered stories that have yet to be shared. Watch for patterns as these can be clues. I highly recommend seeking the assistance of Kevin Ryerson who will read your Akashic Records. He’s excellent and very accurate. Don’t just ‘believe’ what he tells you, research it! At first the skeptic in me didn’t necessarily believe any of the identities he gave me until I researched further. And even though I fully trust him now as I’ve been 3 times, I will still research what I’m told when it’s possible. Researching the identities is how you find parallels and lessons to be learned compared to who you were and who you are today. Kevin will give you exact names and dates so there’s no ‘guessing’. www.kevinryerson.com

Kevin is well known for his work with American Actress Shirley MacLaine.
    https://www.edgarcayce.org/about-us/.../kevin-ryerson

Here’s what I suggest you ask:
    1. Do I have any famous or documented past lives?
    I came across this info by shear luck because the memories I had been having were tied to a famous past life. Now I see the value and it’s why I recommend this being the first question you ask. Why? It’s not about being famous…it’s because famous people are well documented! It is here where you have something to work with in order to find links between who you are today and other past lives. I found that names and numbers were following me tied to who I had been. When you obtain knowledge about more than one identity and you are a well documented person, it allows you to see parallels between the lives! And it further confirms these are proper identifications of yourself.

2. What soul group are you from?
    You may be surprised where this clue matches with your identity of today. I can tell you the meaning of my surname is ‘Devotee of St. Michael’, which is tied to the soul group whence I came. There is no other surname that I could find with the same meaning, When Kevin did my reading and gave me my soul group name he did not know my surname!

3. Ask or confirm a few identities of those within your soul group that are close to you today.
    As you are trying to figure yourself out, part of the process is identifying others close to you. Because what you ask yourself is….If I’m not this person I’m being told I am….how is it that the people around me are matching to identities of people that were with me in this past life? It’s not a coincidence!

In all cases you are looking for what’s called ‘objectives’. Objectives can be names matching, dates matching, being put into similar situations, characteristic traits matching, your tastes in jewelry, clothes and decor can be a reflection of what you remember. Places you work today matching to names of long ago can be considered an objective. Some even have past life dreams that can later be found in documentation. You may have a scar where you were injured in a previous life time. I was even given a similar gift in this lifetime that a person gave me in a past life which cued me into her past life identity.

You asked about death and I do have one memory about my death while on Mars if you can believe that…at least that is where I believe it took place based on the specifics of what I remember which came in a reoccurring dream when I was a child which was quite scary. My twin soul seems to remember his death in several of his past lives. As we were comparing our stories we started to notice we were having similar deaths from one life to the next. Both of us died together in the fiery ashes of Pompeii, 79 A.D. Both of us had our heads cut off with 3 strokes of an ax by Elizabeth I as 2nd Earl of Essex and Mary Queen of Scots….. and in our most recent past life both of us experienced a car accident in the month of December and then died from our injuries a few weeks later. We are both holding our breaths in this lifetime and have instructed our spouses to document everything…date and time of death, type of death, location etc., To be given to the other for documentation. Intuitively I have a feeling it will be me first…and we even joked that it’s possible we might die together. If you look at our astrological charts they are almost identical in the fact that the planets and signs are the same. We have wondered if our growth rate is the same and/or tied to our origination on this planet as twins in which you would have known us a Artemis and Apollo.

The best way you can teach yourself what to look for is by studying other cases. The more ‘objectives’ you can find the more compelling the case you have. It’s not a contest, it’s for your growth and benefit and seriously it can be quite fun, interesting and amusing all at once. Because of who I was I’ve been able to clear up some muddy things history can’t seem to clarify. What I’m saying is….depending on who you’ve been, you can see what descriptions in history are more likely accurate based on who you are today and what you’re doing in comparison. And because I know my soul group and several of my identities I was able to discover things I have yet to find in any ancient texts. I can tell you the Essenes that walked with Jesus weren’t just the messengers of the Archangels, they were the Archangels. I can also tell you many of the Greek gods were also the disciples and followers of Jesus…..and I can tell you they are also known as the E.T. race The Elohim, known to be one of the guardians of this planet as found in ancient texts. And this is what I discovered by pursuing my own reincarnation cases. No stone unturned! No fear! 'Know Thyself' is key to the truth many of you seek.

Truly embrace all your identities and do not be embarrassed by what you may discover and be open to what others reveal. For some this is most difficult to do and there’s a lot of fear for opening up about one’s identities for fear of being ridiculed or accused of self promotion. Those of us who’ve spent the time exploring understand the benefits so you are not alone in your quest thought it may feel like it as few dare to explore the unknown. You are not here on Earth to be perfect, you are here to learn and grow. You are here to master the art of imperfection. Love yourself no matter what you discover as there is no judgment…we are all playing roles of the light and the dark. When you truly understand reincarnation it brings peace as no matter how dark the role is that someone plays, it is not necessarily who they are, or who their higher self may be. Reincarnation suggests that life on planet Earth isn’t what’s real, but merely an illusion for souls to master the game of the light and the dark, known as the Polarity Integration Game.

P.S. Plus the experience is one helluva history lesson
    Last edited by we-R-one; 22nd May 2017 at 19:51.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Avalon members MR.KNO and kerrielea can do regressions over Skype. I can also do this myself (it's really quite easy: no 'hypnosis' involved), but although I really enjoy doing it and have always had good results, I don't usually have a lot of time.
    Bill, can you give us some pointers on how we can do it for ourselves?

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Bruno (23rd May 2017), DebJoy (26th May 2017), raff (23rd May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (24th May 2017)

6. Link to Post #24
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

I have two clear past-life memories. The first is of being a young child, being led by the hand by an elderly American man, possibly my grandfather, on a beautifully hot sunny day near a river near by which willow trees are present. Everything seems extremely pleasant. I somehow manage to wander away to explore the river more closely at which point I fall in, and quickly swept away underwater and drown instantly.

I also have another different memory of living in the earlier part of the 19th century Britain. Painful as it is to recall, I visualize the person I once was as being thoroughly unpleasant, one who was dishonest with money, spiteful towards his wife and also contemptuous of family members. I remember him as never wanting to pay anybody their due and who eventually commits suicide after committing a violent act towards close family members, after an argument about money.

The lessons that needed to be learned were clear: harmony with family members and colleagues, evenness in temperament; not finding fault with others, patience, humbleness, being loyal to friends and employers and so on.

The fascinating thing for me is that in this present life I have recognized a number of personalities whom I must have known before, in that certain situations that remained unfinished were left to evolve in this life. I think we are sent on earth to strive to overcome the bad tendencies and habits acquired from previous lives, and to avoid creating any more. As Christ said, "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out." [Revelation 3:12.]

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), DebJoy (26th May 2017), Ewan (23rd May 2017), Hervé (23rd May 2017), kanishk (24th May 2017), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (23rd May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (24th May 2017), wnlight (24th May 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Jantje (here)
    Fascinating subject. Unfortunately I don't have any such recollections.
    A lot of members here do seem to do have them.

Are there any accounts of past lives as a non human being ?
    Just one. I wasn't trying to do it either. It just happened one day. A lot of this kind of stuff began after I joined Avalon to find peace and understanding. Perhaps things can just naturally 'pop in' to your mind when you are on the right path, I don't know. I have had a very strong pull/drive at the back of my mind, nagging at me to explore more about all this weird stuff since I was extremely young.. about as soon as I could read, write and talk. Always interested in space, super powers, natural disasters, flight. I pretty much ignored all of this until a couple of years back. I believe that sometimes our current lives distract us from what is really important. This is especially so for me as I have had a traumatic and highly stressful upbringing.

Haha sometimes I have funny experiences as feelings and memories poke at me from just below the surface. I told Kerrie Lea one day that I just became so frustrated out of nowhere about how primitive keys are. I stopped mid-thought, confused as to why I would think that? All of a sudden a strong feeling/memory came over me like I knew of something better, that didn't require you to even hold any tools or buttons to open anything. It was as if I knew that there were/are devices that react to your brain waves, so you could literally open/close doors with your mind.
    Last edited by 7alon; 24th May 2017 at 03:46.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Bruno (24th May 2017), DebJoy (26th May 2017), Ewan (24th May 2017), Hervé (23rd May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (24th May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (24th May 2017), wnlight (24th May 2017)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 times in 241 posts

I don't want to dampen things down and be negative.

But I remember only the last few moments of my past life.

To sum it up, I really had a hard time with drawing the last breath in a previous lifetime that there is so much love around me. To then end up naked,choking,coughing and fighting to breathe in a room full of strangers, well its pretty hard to deal with. And if that isn't enough. I'm being held like an easter egg, can't get up and walk around or say anything and knowing I'm completely at there mercy, all of the time thinking of the life and people I have just left behind. Its a moment I just want to rewind and go back "HOME" to be with everyone again.

I have a theory why most people don't remember there past life, and also don't take the subject seriously, there transition may be so painful that they instantly have a nervous breakdown that puts up a kind of partition to deal with the trauma as its just to much.

I wonder what would happen if you immediately said to a crying baby " you have left your other body because it had a problem,don't worry we will take care of you" or words to that effect. Something that doesn't sound patronising to someone that has just left there other body, and that may be more mature/advanced than the bearer of said baby.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Verdilac For This Post:

avid (26th May 2017), Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), Bruno (26th May 2017), DebJoy (26th May 2017), Hervé (26th May 2017), kanishk (29th May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (26th May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), we-R-one (26th May 2017)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Great thread - thanks wnlight for starting it. I've had memories of several.

1. When in Wash DC, the Holocaust Museum was going to open back in 1993. I said, "No way that I'm going. I'm not doing that again." I was referring to walking down the ramp leading into the train cars. Interestingly enough, I have lots of family and friends who have birthdays on memorable World War 2 events, including my own birthday.
    2. Back in Egypt as a young boy/man, looked at my feet in rough sandals, hauling something heavy, and referred to the "Lion Man". I realized later it was the Sphinx. But I couldn't remember that name when in the midst of the recall.
    3. Back in Europe/England in the olden days, I was a herb-woman, or crone or healer, and I provided the townspeople healing herbs and advice. But I was betrayed by someone (my mother in this life) and a group of angry short, fat squatty men with torches came storming in and killed/dismembered me.
    4. Back in prehistoric times, I was a young boy with prescient abilities and I couldn't get my tribe to believe my prediction that the volcano would erupt and destroy all. I left with a small group of children in a long canoe (they thought it was a lark but the volcano did explode), and we survived. But I was wracked with guilt that I couldn't save more, and while the children grew up and had families etc, I couldn't overcome my guilt and failure.
    5. Back in seems-like-Atlantean times (but it wasn't), I was an elder responsible for the welfare of my people, along with others. We were quite advanced as a society and were able to stay "in flow" quite nicely. The downfall came when I recognized but couldn't act in time (nor get others to act in time) when an energetic blackness started encroaching into our society. The society was destroyed. Again, I wasn't able to save the society, and my lesson was not learned but needs to be learned in this lifetime, about how to welcome and embrace and appreciate all of creation, both good and supposedly evil. Back then, I couldn't even see or recognize the evil, much less welcome it. I read somewhere that the translation for Arabic words isn't really "good and evil" but "ripe and unripe". Today, I'm going down the path of "ho'oponopono" which is quite revealing to me about practical steps to take along this path.

And many more. Sometimes I can see the ongoing lessons that were learned and still need to be learned which is very helpful.

I don't believe we are traumatized by recalling our past lives. Rather, I feel that when we are ready and able to handle the inherent messages, that we will be able to gain access.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2017), happyuk (28th May 2017), Hervé (26th May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (26th May 2017), Sierra (26th May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (27th May 2017)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,723 times in 32,945 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Avalon members MR.KNO and kerrielea can do regressions over Skype. I can also do this myself (it's really quite easy: no 'hypnosis' involved), but although I really enjoy doing it and have always had good results, I don't usually have a lot of time.
    Bill, can you give us some pointers on how we can do it for ourselves?
    No... that's barely possible without a great deal of experience.

Quote Posted by DebJoy (here)
    I don't believe we are traumatized by recalling our past lives.
    Right, not at all. Quite the reverse: it's healing.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (27th May 2017), Andrew_K (26th May 2017), avid (26th May 2017), Bruno (29th May 2017), DebJoy (26th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (26th May 2017), Justplain (27th May 2017), kanishk (29th May 2017), RunningDeer (26th May 2017), thunder24 (26th May 2017), Verdilac (26th May 2017), we-R-one (27th May 2017)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

I’m sitting here watching the movie Pompeii and thought I’d share more about my Pompeii past life. I didn’t know about this incarnation until I met my twin soul James who has shared many lives with me. We found one another I believe in the spring of 2014 on a past life forum and the more we shared our stories, we knew we would likely find additional discoveries together. As we were getting to know one another we often shared tales about ourselves and families always searching for clues within them and so far we haven't been disappointed. I told him when I was in my late teens I had started a baking company and that’s when James shared a past life where he was a baker and had burned in the fiery ashes of Pompeii. He came upon this knowledge when he had a reading with the well known Kevin Ryerson whom I’ve already mentioned on this thread.

As a side note, I will tell you in true ‘twin’ fashion we both took the same exact path to aid in the assistance of exploring our past lives before we even met or knew of one another, which I find fascinating. We both went to Dr. Walter Semkiw first then Kevin next. He had his reading in 2010 and my first reading was a year later in 2011.

Anyways James was told there was a portrait of him amongst the artifacts of Pompeii. He found it, but did not know who the person was beside him. He knew he had been a baker, so when I shared my baking background he directed me to the portrait. We both knew there was a strong possibility it could be me and when I put up a portrait of myself from when I was younger in comparison, you could see the shape of her face was very similar to my own. It was in my second reading with Kevin Ryerson I was able to confirm this was a proper identification. We were known as Mr. and Mrs. Terentius Neo and this is the oldest portrait of a couple ever found. I was told my name was Helena, the same name I had in the incarnation before this one as Saint Mary Helena Salome.

Here’s the original:

Here’s a cleaned up version of the photo done by artist M.A. Ludwig whom we’ve never met or corresponded with. We used a photo of James when he was L.W.R. Blair(Akashic confirmed) because we felt his bone structure had the closest resemblance to the old portrait. Notice our birthdays are the same date? lol

You can watch the video of how he did it here:

Once our identity was Akashic Record confirmed we commissioned artist PAN to render a re-make. We gave him free reign to use his own creativity without using our portraits. We chose him because it just so happened he was doing artwork pertaining to the Neo’s for the Naples Museum where the original portrait resides and we liked his work.

James says he has one memory from Pompeii where he says he remembers something being extremely wrong and returning for me. You would not believe what this guy can remember sometimes, holy crap, lol. I remember nothing, however growing up in California as a little girl I was petrified of earthquakes and literally would stand frozen unable to move whenever one hit. How can I not wonder if that memory stayed with me from my last moments in Pompeii?

Here’s where it get’s weird….our portrait was excavated in 1911(which adds up to 3), the same year the pearls of Mary Queen of Scots were found, another one of my past lives. Check out the article in the link below and all the 3’s associated with it….James and I have 3’s and 7’s following us from one incarnation to the next as we come from the E.T. race The ELohim and these are supposedly the number of the ‘gods’.

San Francisco Call, Volume 110, Number 33, 3 July 1911
    http://cdnc.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/cdnc?a=d...-txIN--------1

It was said the pearls were a wedding gift from Francis II (my first husband and the reincarnation of James today)and his mother Queen Catherine de' Medici. In this lifetime, she is once again my mother in-law and gave me a similar gift of Tahitian pearls, a pair of earrings which cued me in to her identity today. Had I not been reading up on the history of Mary Queen of Scots I would have not made the association, so it pays to read history as you won’t believe what you can uncover once you know who you are…..
    Last edited by we-R-one; 27th May 2017 at 06:09.

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    But being shot dead? I have been shot at twice, but never hit. Do your memories of death include the trauma??
    I have memories of being shot and stabbed to death, probably even being decapitated. Being hanged too and burned. One of the most unpleasant ones have been drowning and even to this date I'm not very fond of water nor especially of the dark seas.

If it weren't for the traumas then there wouldn't be a problem, but unfortunately some deaths can be very traumatizing to the soul, physical trauma is just one part. Dying itself of course is quite a relief and completely painless, just the moments before it might not be so nice. Humans have been the masters when it comes to violence and inflicting suffering unto others.

I don't fully "remember" past lives and I suppose it's meant to be that way at this time, I just have more like feelings and visions of my past which I am able to sense at times. I'm just one more spiritual seeker who has been around and once again the consciousness that I am is experiencing this physical world in a human body.

I know deep down that I've lived in the US before and in the far east too. I know how "Dickensian" poor street life feels like. What it feels like to have truly nothing else than the flickering fire burning in your heart. I'd say that what has stayed with me all these times was the presence of Jesus and his message. It was interesting to be there following that man on his journey. Sadly the world wasn't ready to accept his message and the rest is history. One day, I tell myself.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bruno (29th May 2017), Orph (28th May 2017), RunningDeer (28th May 2017), we-R-one (28th May 2017)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

L.W.R. BLAIR

So I mentioned my twin soul’s past life as L.W.R. Blair in my last post. He was born July 10, 1821 in South Carolina. He was assassinated on July 4, 1882 on the streets of Camden while campaigning for Governor of South Carolina. Check this out…he actually remembers his death as if it were an NDE. We recently had a conversation about this and he gave me permission to share a portion of our online chat. This is what he said about his experience:

“……Remember LWR Blair was pulled into a spinning vortex upon his death on July 4, 1882…..

Once I was pulled inside the vortex, I could stand at its mouth and look down at the town of Camden below. The pull was like a vacuum or magnet. I can tell you a little more of what I remember inside the vortex.

Once inside I stood there thinking I need to get back down to the ground and then figure out how to reconnect with my body. I knew my children would be expecting me home by dark. Then back up in the corridor someone called my name. I called back to them but they did not identify themselves. I figured that if I went that direction, I might find the way back to the ground. Therefore, I cautiously set off down the tunnel looking for the voice that called my name. I once heard the voice call me from an opening off the corridor I stepped through and I was in maybe a Dr. Office where to men were examining my body on a table. I spoke to them and they acted as if they could not hear me, and nothing I did would get their attention, so I returned to the corridor again.

Later I heard the voice call from another opening and I step in. This time I was in a parlor with a coffin placed upon a pair of sawhorses with a young woman standing next to it looking down at the body.

I think the reason I was made to see this was to let me know I was physically dead as that thought had not crossed my mind. I thought I was still alive just having a super odd experience. There is a little more.

Once again, in the corridor I continue down the tunnel looking for the voice. Along the side of the tunnel, I passed what appeared to be windows, which allowed in light. I finally, went over and looked out of one of them and below I saw a Mongolian warrior riding a horse across the plains.
    (Edit to add, James thinks this might have been another past life he was seeing).

Next is the last of what I remember....
    Finally I stepped from the tunnel in a large round area, that might make you think of a railroad roundhouse. All along the round space were the openings to other tunnels then from each entered a person dressed in clothes of various historical periods, to Blair's way of thinking. Then there were two more, who by their manner of dress came from what would be the future in 1882. I believe these were Blair's past lives in addition to my past life specifically as General George S. Patton Jr. and myself arriving. That is as far as I can recall.”

It was well known that General George S. Patton Jr. believed and spoke of reincarnation. This seems to be a reoccurring trait that he aka James continues to have in this incarnation. In the 1970 movie ‘Patton’ a true story based on his life, there’s a scene where Patton recalls being at the same location in a prior lifetime. I can’t remember which lifetime it was but James will probably know. If he can remember I’ll add to this post. And remember how I shared we have 3’s and 7’s following us from one incarnation to the next? Patton was the commander of the 3rd Infantry Brigade. The movie 'Patton' won 7 academy awards including Best Picture and Best Original Screenplay.

General Patton was born November 11, 1885, 3 years after his death as L.W.R. Blair. It was in his incarnation as Patton that he and I died in the same manner, from a car accident that occurred in December and then both of us died several weeks later from our injuries.

EDIT TO ADD:

The scene in the movie ‘Patton’ where he recalls being at the same location in a past life is true. The man with Patton in the scene was General Omar Bradley, and he consulted for the movie. The past life he was remembering was his incarnation as Hannibal, one of the greatest military generals in history. The location was Carthage which is considered to be modern day Tunisia. He believes Patton was there in 1943.

Get this, Hannibal was born in 247 B.C.! James had one spontaneous past life recall where he remembers this death when he was about 4 years old. According to him, history’s account of Hannibal poisoning himself is accurate as this is similar to what he recalled in the vision and he remembers being by a body of water. General George S. Patton Jr. aka James have been Akashic Record confirmed to be the reincarnation of Hannibal by Kevin Ryerson.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannibal
    Last edited by we-R-one; 29th May 2017 at 22:41.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2