+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question about the Orions

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Question Question about the Orions

Hey i have heard conflicting views on the Orion's some say they are good others say they are bad so what are your views are they good/bad or a combination of both. I know saying Good/bad is to simplistic to explain peoples and there motivations but to keep this short i'll use it.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Question about the Orions

Good and bad as any civilization on earth, I would guess, with groupings of different kinds. I don't really have any sources to substantiate this, and would probably be too skeptic to believe in most channellings from "orions."

3. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Question about the Orions

Why are you concerned about Orion folks being bad or good?
    Haven't you ever heard of the saying... 'There is no good without the bad'
    In a more advanced concept than 'our' concept thinking it is just 'the balancing out of the universe' because the universe is all about balance.
    So if you ask yourself if there is bad (in any degree or level possible) there probably is.

Now, you can say (and i'm sure it isn't the case) that there is NOTHING bad in someone's life. Let's take an example.
    Say you are a more advanced in your thinking than the level that we are now (thinking = consciousness = awareness = etc...) you would be able to 'control' more of the 'good and the bad' if you have figured out how.
    If you put your thinking... your focus in the good then it would seem that bad does not exist. If you would focus your energy on the bad then the good would seem not to exist. But in fact it's the ying yang xP it will always be there good/bad bad/good. YOU just have to make the CHOICE not to focus on the bad...

Peace

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SkepticSoul For This Post:

giovonni (22nd December 2010)

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Question about the Orions

--------

Asking whether ETs from Orion are good or bad is like asking whether Humans from Asia or Australia or Europe or America are good or bad.

Many people don't fully realize that Orion is not a place. It's a huge region of the sky which includes countless star systems.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), anikohu (23rd December 2010), giovonni (22nd December 2010), Kent Fallman (28th December 2010), Little Ishta (23rd December 2010), Malcolm Linus (22nd December 2010), meeradas (23rd December 2010), wynderer (23rd December 2010)

7. Link to Post #5
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,835 times in 232 posts

As long as they aren't from Thuban, s'all good.

silly dragons

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd December 2010), HURRITT ENYETO (22nd December 2010), meeradas (23rd December 2010)

9. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Below is a list of so called Extra Terrestrial races.

Amazing how the Extra Terrestrials co-operating with the Military/Government seem to be the most aggressive.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...itics_U1.htm#2. Extraterrestrial Races Cooperating with the Military-Industrial-Complex

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ex...itics_U2.htm#3 Extraterrestrial Races Outside of the Military-Industrial-Extraterrestrial Complex

10. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Hi guys
    I came across this yesterday.
    Apparently this lady discovered a weird line of light crossing a vast distance along Orion's belt.
    Im not saying its real. Its probably image stitching.
    But i found it interesting non the less, and i checked Google sky and it is there alright.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread642649/pg1
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

anikohu (23rd December 2010), Caren (23rd December 2010), MariaDine (22nd December 2010), shadowstalker (23rd December 2010), Zillah (24th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Obviously there is a mix. Calling out an entire race "Orions" is like referring to Blacks or Chinese in a somewhat racist context - I guess care is called for.

I expect its the same for the so called Lizards - some "good" some not so good.

Personally, I'll go with loving all of them for the time being - I'm told that's a "good" way of dealing with things I don't understand.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Caren (23rd December 2010), Ethereal Blue Being (26th December 2010), Malcolm Linus (22nd December 2010), meeradas (23rd December 2010), Ross (22nd December 2010)

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I like Onions...

They make me cry but my taste buds fly...

15. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Acoording to Info there is a huge multidimensional Portal in the vicinity of Orion's Belt. Also one in Rigel.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

shadowstalker (23rd December 2010)

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Before asking what they look like or if they are good or bad, we first must discover if beings from the Orion star system actually EXIST. Just because some people claim to be channeling such beings does not mean they really are, i am a UFO nut myself and would like nothing more than to discover there are beings that live there but i require a lot more than ramblings from a few misguided people before claiming these beings are real.

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

First, one has to successfully define real. No one, to my understanding, has ever accomplished that.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

19. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John (here)
    Obviously there is a mix. Calling out an entire race "Orions" is like referring to Blacks or Chinese in a somewhat racist context - I guess care is called for.

I expect its the same for the so called Lizards - some "good" some not so good.

Personally, I'll go with loving all of them for the time being - I'm told that's a "good" way of dealing with things I don't understand.
    whoa i was not saying they were all evil and i do not judge people based on there race, i was just wanting to no the motivations of the most dominant political groups in the region (the people in charge making policies) i clearly said in my first post i was using good/bad to keep the post short. I was not making a judgement i was asking a question.

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by A New Hope Reborn (here)
    whoa i was not saying they were all evil and i do not judge people based on there race, i was just wanting to no the motivations of the most dominant political groups in the region (the people in charge making policies) i clearly said in my first post i was using good/bad to keep the post short. I was not making a judgement i was asking a question.
    Hi there - you may not have caught my post on the previous page.

I appreciate you wanting to know the answer to what feels like an important question. But bear with me here - we need an astronomy lesson.

(Personal note: when I was a teenager I wanted to be an astrophysicist... because I wanted to know how the universe worked. I realized soon after that the answers lay within (not 'out there') - and so I set out on a different path. But my interest in astronomy and astrophysics has always remained. And nowadays, with Project Avalon and Camelot, it's been a very useful training.)

Below is a list of the stars in Orion:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stars_in_Orion

You'll see why I wrote

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Asking whether ETs from Orion are good or bad is like asking whether Humans from Asia or Australia or Europe or America are good or bad.

Many people don't fully realize that Orion is not a place. It's a huge region of the sky which includes countless star systems.
    This list has (I think!) 217 stars. Many of them will have planets (currently known or not). They are also hundreds of light years apart... they are not a 'system'. It all looks flat from here as we look up and out, but it's a vast region of 3D space.

The question is well-intentioned and sounds like a good one - but is actually meaningless. Many people in the alternative community don't understand at all that saying that "beings come from Orion" can only mean that they come from that general direction...... which could be almost anywhere.

Having said that: Orion's Belt has had cultural and historical significance for thousands of years, the Pyramids are arranged in the same relative three-star formation, and it's very plausible that when ET visitors from way back, talking with out ancestors, were asked where they came from, they pointed up at Orion's Belt (easily visible and memorable) and answered "there". But that answer would also have been technically meaningless... as above, it's a very general area. Many other races could also live "there". This is the point.

Here's the list:

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A New Hope Reborn (23rd December 2010), Agape (23rd December 2010), ArtyCarl (23rd December 2010), Caren (23rd December 2010), Dale (23rd December 2010), Ethereal Blue Being (26th December 2010), Gone002 (23rd December 2010), Limor Wolf (23rd December 2010), Malcolm Linus (23rd December 2010), shadowstalker (23rd December 2010), wynderer (23rd December 2010)

22. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you bill i did not realize it was that big

23. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just as an addition to Bills informative post it is important to note that a constellations stars are just a random grouping when seen from earth they are not even near neighbours. Orion is a perfect example as it contains stars like Bellatrix which is around 243 light years from earth but also Alnilam, some 1360 light years away. It is the stars differing luminosities which make them appear local to each other in the night sky. So saying something came from the direction of Orion makes sense but saying something came from Orion really means it could come from any of probably a billion stars or spread over incredibly vast distances.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

A New Hope Reborn (23rd December 2010), Beren (23rd December 2010)

25. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just for clarity (as the edit function does not want to work) I did not mean that the constellation of Orion contained billions of stars just the area of sky covered by Orion.

26. Link to Post #18
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

hello everyone,

i hope this helps. according to what i have gleaned from various books (which could be wrong of course) all orions from the current time are "good" but there are orions from the past which are "bad". since time travel is no issue for any of them past, present and future orions can have had influences in our history, most notably perhaps the "men in black" which were supposedly sent here by beings from orion's past (mib= cloned human bodies provided to those orions by zetas).

the fact that most current et's are supposedly "good", meaning our main influences here from this universe - sirius, orion, pleiades, zeta reticuli, andromeda etc. (except the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth) is because they currently don't have polarity such as earth. polarity is creator's experiment which so far worked nowhere except here on earth (to some degree, we haven't blown up our planet and won't do it before "game over"). that is one reason (of several) why many et's say the human race on earth is something special. another would be that it has never before happened that beings actually remain incarnate during a dimensional shift. this will be the first time ever. something to look forward to i think

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Truth Is In There (here)
    hello everyone,

i hope this helps. according to what i have gleaned from various books (which could be wrong of course) all orions from the current time are "good" but there are orions from the past which are "bad". since time travel is no issue for any of them past, present and future orions can have had influences in our history, most notably perhaps the "men in black" which were supposedly sent here by beings from orion's past (mib= cloned human bodies provided to those orions by zetas).

the fact that most current et's are supposedly "good", meaning our main influences here from this universe - sirius, orion, pleiades, zeta reticuli, andromeda etc. (except the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth) is because they currently don't have polarity such as earth. polarity is creator's experiment which so far worked nowhere except here on earth (to some degree, we haven't blown up our planet and won't do it before "game over"). that is one reason (of several) why many et's say the human race on earth is something special. another would be that it has never before happened that beings actually remain incarnate during a dimensional shift. this will be the first time ever. something to look forward to i think
    Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

This is not personal - I don't know you at all - and I appreciate you wanting to take part in and add value to this discussion. It's quite important as there is so much nonsense about "The Orions" out there. What we're trying to do between us is straighten it out.

So you pleasantly said that you hoped that your post was helpful - but I'm afraid it was not. It gave no references, it was full of generalities, and it sounded as if this was stuff you've heard and somehow absorbed without being totally aware where it all came from.

Referring to the negative planet from sirius whose beings will inherit our 3d earth - source, please. Which channeled message did that come from? I assume you're aware that this was channeled. It's also nonsense, and you can write that in stone. If this offends you, you joined the wrong forum. We're trying to resolve confusion and misinformation here - not add to it.

I didn't write this in my welcome introduction which you read the other day, but I also hope that people usually put a little work and thought into their posts. It took me quite a few minutes to paste together 10 different screenshotsm in one giant image, of all the Orion stars in my post above.

When I post something, you can bet anything you like that I've given thought to it and am willing to explain in detail how come I got there. Many other members operate that way as well. It's one of the things that makes this forum different from others.

While we have fun here and enjoy each others' company, this is not just a chatroom where people exchange casual views. It's a place where people learn stuff, and can inform one another about the most important issues you can imagine. It's a kind of dynamic library, in a way. So we take it seriously.

As I said, this is not personal. And I kind of leapt on your post because I was working quite hard to clarify all the "Orion" misunderstanding, and this is why your post did not help.

Question anything - including anything I say or write - but for goodness sakes question the sources and provenance of the information you are parrotting (and I say that, with apologies, because this is exactly what you're doing).

Let's have a discussion if you like about what we think we all know about "ETs from Orion" and how we know it, but if we do that we first need to start laying it all out clearly.

I do appreciate again your wanting to contribute to the discussion.

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Still, looking at the starry sky in that direction, I often had a feeling that there's life out there , why , why not , can we deny having inuition or insight or sense of direction, distanced seeing ,
    it often showed me a way in wilderness as well as unknown cities. As if a place that is inhabited was shining with invisible glow. No, not a place, is it a direction .
    How do I point a finger to the map and know where to go, where is the seat of our memories, are they all awaken and alive,
    are they out there , of course they are .

( that's not to be an informative but a meditative posting, sorry ..)

For now, the little alarm alerts me : go out shopping for pressies else you're in sirius trouble tomorrow , code alpha-zebra, evacuate yourself, it's shopping Sorry, need to complain .
    Last edited by Agape; 23rd December 2010 at 16:10.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast